/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction is now available on PS3 and PS4, as are the Es and Mai DLCs.
- Central Fiction is also out on Steam with all the DLCs included.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are also available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3 (embed) (embed)
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk (embed) (embed)
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz (embed) (embed)
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

Mai is very cute.

Second for Jubei and Linhua DLC announcement for 10th anniversary.

>Linhua
not before ruby rose

>jins dp beats terumis reversal super
ahahaha
ok

shit OP

Great OP.

you don't understand
many reversal supers get beaten out by reversals because a) they don't have as much invul as you think and b) the person who reversals second usually wins. exceptions being carl or relius', those kinds.

Taokaka is cute. CUTE.

Is this more of that "Join our party" bullshit?

>tfw i wanted to make the thread but i didn't notice the post count
I thought this would have been a nice OP image

>Blazblue CF on sale for like $23
>Know they're gpnna announce a CFII Extend RemiX edition at Evo
It's your own fucking fault Mori.

These girls were a complete party. It even had a name and they did go on adventures together.

they're NPCs that talked in the arcade mode. it doesn't mean much.

I don't get it, what are they doing?

It's a competition in japanese schools where two different teams try to toss balls into a basket held up on a large pole and whoever gets the most wins.

Small victory for a character that will never be playable.

She has better odds that Jubei of being playable.

If I enjoy playing Hibiki what other characters would you recommend me?

In your bizarro world, maybe.

What do you enjoy about Hibiki

Simple BnB's, the possible mind games with shadows, Izuna Drop and a Drive that feels great to use for pressure and comebacks.

Makoto :^)

Jin

This boy is cute

I wanna go to the beach with him!

bobby

There's a late night lobby if anyone's up for it

Very cute.

Your Tao is pretty good

lDamianos is a ragequitting faggot

You guys want FFA?

yes

So let me get this straight. Blazblue is basically just a temporary replacement for Guilty Gear because Arcsys lost the rights to their own game?

Arcsys lost the rights to GG and decided to eventually make a spiritual successor. After that, BB grew in popularity, and when they managed to get back the rights for GG, BB still remained bigger than it. Alot of the similarities between BB and GG were removed in CP to give the game its own feel.

Originally yes, now it's the game where ASW has more freedom to fix things without breaking the "feel" of guilty gear.

>Alot of the similarities between BB and GG were removed in CP to give the game its own feel.
like?

The game became less grounded, Gold Burst was exchanged for a new mechanic named Overdrive, and the speed of the game increased by alot.

>BB still remained bigger than it
I hate it. I know it's true and I play both but I still don't like it.

GG was 'in' a decade past, man. Gotta let it go.
There's no way 90s-early 00s anime pandering was gonna compete with the latest trends.

goobers btfo

are you sure about that

Back to /fgg/ with you, shoo

was it rape?

NO

Delete this
Microdash boy would never rape

what character should I play if I want people to think I'm smart without actually having to be smart?

Hazama.

Is Golden week over yet? PC follow-up patch when?

arakune, the secret is that he only has two combos, one for pre-curse and one for post-curse.

Rachel and Carl. Execution is not about being smart, but people will think you are anyway.

Mai is such a cute and wonderful girl.

Whatever happened to the Celicafag that would always post?

He left the threads after CF came out.

Why? Too poor to buy it?

No, he bought it and still plays.

literally any top tier. if you don't want top tier then hazama or taokaka after learning 2 bnbs.

He dresses like that because he knows that's gonna appeal to other men.

He truly is the gayest.

Is instant blocking something new in CF? I don't remember that in the CP/CS tutorial

Mai dresses like that because her friend gave her those clothes. She feels embarrassed when men stare at her.

it's not new

Because Celica died

But it's possible to waifu a dead person.

yeah by passing onto the afterlife yourself

Hey /blaz/ who are you practicing right now?

My little dead spike

Tsubaki jcc CT combos

Nothing, I tried as hard as I could but I just can't live without an English dub. Im gonna hang myself tonight in protest of nodub

Is there a chapter this month?

So /blaz/ is just a maiposter and Variable Heart updates now huh

It deserved to die

Mori will give us more news soon

Yeah, it's the only reason I come here, well that and I'm waiting for a better drawn Mai and Makoto doujins

Post your main's VA without posting them.

What's the fucking timing on this shit?
When it's not the 6B, it's the fucking 6D count as a 26D, and I can't for the life of me get that last 2626D

There won't be a VH chapter this month unfortunately. We're getting the next chapter next month.

Anyone play netplay on wireless? What are your experiences. I ask because I may have to play wireless.

I play on wireless. I blame any and all connection issues on the Euros. It works fine with anyone else.

Wifi warrior present. It's shit, but I've had to live with it, though I don't get many matches since I rarely get anything above a 0 bar.

I'm lagless against anyone not halfway across the world, and even then it's not bad unless their net is also shit, unlike I have more 2-3 bars then 0 bars

Is this just, /blaz/?

Fuck body invuln

anybody got any stats on whos the most/least played character online? i wanna be a special snowflake

No you don't. You wanna play Nine or Izanami. That's what winners do.

There is literally nothing wrong with 6A.

Y-yeah, Hakumen blasting through dead spike by leaning into it sure is a common sight.

He needs it. He should have super armor on half his moves. That's the only way you'd be able to beat Nine.

I play Stylish only, how can I tell if my opponent plays stylish too ? I bet everyone who beat me is a cheater who uses stylish

unless they changed stuff in CF, the character's name should be in a different color if using stylish mode

Awe man, guess I don't have much reason to post here beyond "This is your party tonight" posts through I honestly wish there was a way for Shiori to be added to this line up

Shiori doesn't have any CG, so that would be difficult.

By the way, here's a party I had used.

You should probably lower Noel's intelligence, 2 years ago, she couldn't even read a map.

Yeah, Noel should probably have below average intelligence.

>makoto
>human

Human and Lawful Good don't fit Makoto that well, but they're necessary to make her a Monk which is the perfect class for her.