>Get called a fag for being a console shitter
>PC autist screeches about there needing to be 2 generals

Got anything to say now, nigger?

Fuck off shitter fag

That was me

Fuck off console shitter, make your own general

why the smle over other the G95

why can't we shitpost together, at least that'll save this dying game's thread

That's some pretty shitty aiming, if you are going to shoot a flamer you want headshots.

>not just charging and bayonetting him

What console do you play on?

Why are they so intent on fucking up their own game? What is their endgame?

Their only intention is to use their name recognition and marketing to sell you the game and a $60 premium package and then get right to work on rehashing the same game into a new title that is somehow worse and sell that to you for the same price again in 12 months.

why do operation niggers not have a concept of finite resources? they all go attack one point and stay on that point, dying in swarms, meanwhile the other two objective remain untouched. These niggers don't think, no sense of logistics

>trying to divide the player base of an already dying game

>page 9 already

What is the worst assault gadget and why is it the AT Grenade?

Honestly I'm surprised these generals lasted as long as they did.
>no mods
>no weebshit
>no internet drama
>no eceleb niggers
>no waifus
>no hat trading autism
>no shitty fanfics
etc;
There's none of the usual shit to keep it going.

Mostly the infinite number of things to complain about kept it alive.

Console shitters killed this series, if you look at the usercount between consoles (both combined) and pc, it speaks for itself.

>how dare console users play and enjoy a game when it's dead on my platform

>Caustics gay Mexican friend thinks medic is OP and Suez is his favorite map

I hereby deny him entry into the platoon.

It looks like Console shitters are keeping BF series afloat. EA follows the money.

>consoles has more players
>you killed the series console shitters

>EA to DICE: hey what can we do to water down the game as much as possible and make it retard friendly to sell like hotcakes like we did in bf4 when we couldn't model in a riot shield with a pistol because the ps3 couldn't handle it? We want everyone to be able to play this game, regardless of our ability to make a decent, polished game-

>DICE Sweden: I gotchu senpai, BF1

>This general is dying
>It must be the fault of the most active playerbase of this general

Finally 50'd assault this morning, the hellreigel defensive wasn't as good as I thought. On to the last class to max out, scout (of the 4 main classes). Fuck me.

I kinda want to play BF1 with some friends.

How is the game faring out at this point? Is there anything we should know before jumping in and give our money to EA?

The apocalypse DLC

How empty do feel for having to had get 300 fucking kills with that overused crutch for something even more underwhelming?
Also congrats on the 50, user. What other classes are you maxed on?

>65

show me some numbers

Anybody else have a love-hate relationship with this game?

When it first came out I absolutely hated it but after friends convinced me I started playing again and learned how to use medic rifles, now getting consistent 5+ K/D every round with the Autoloading 8 Factory and Marksman and the Auto Revolver.

Theres lots of things about this game that I like, the new revive system, revives bring you back with full HP, the medpacks are better than in BF4, shooting mechanics are more refined and classes are more distinct between each other.
And then there's the rest of shit.
The cancerous grenade spam, grenades with a fuse time so short they feel like impact grenades, heatseeking grenades in general, mortar spam everywhere, snipers being too good so now half the team is snipers every match, the Automaticos in general, planes being an annoyance that aren't that fun to fly anyway, tanks being absolute shit when compared to BF4 in terms of gameplay, very little cover on most maps, Elite kits, bayonets, melee in general, artillery strikes in Frontlines, Behemoths...
The list just goes on and on.
It just feels like the core gameplay is good but there's so much shit around it that it makes it unfun to play. There are some rounds that are so frustrating sometimes that they make me wonder why I even play at all.

see

Yeah, basically sums up my feeling for bf1 as well. Most of your deaths in this game, provided you are a decent player, wont be to other players, but to bullshit "act of god" tier things killing you.

>25 kills with at mines
how in the world am i supposed to do this? i only got two and thats by sheer incompetence of the enemy team

>It just feels like the core gameplay is good but there's so much shit around it that it makes it unfun to play.

I think this is the important thing. I can't play this game for more than 3 hours. Around that time the bullshit-meter is full and I need a break.

Play on Amiens and put them on the tnak spawn

I have a hardcore autistic friend who regularly gets 100+ revives in operations. Sometimes I like to skip just hear him sperg the fuck out. It's fun

don't die again bfg
maybe we should just stop making generals..

>maybe we should just stop making generals..

rude

What are your predictions for the Apocalypse DLC weapons?

Do you think Interwar weaponry will be introduced or makeshift weaponry?

I'm hoping for the latter.

Are there more HC servers to play on?

Not /bfg/'s fault, between the veritable stampede of weeaboo kusoge, gachapon mobage, and threads that are literally nothing but namefag chat rooms, Veeky Forums moves a lot faster than it's supposed to

>weeaboo kusoge
>kusoge

You'd have to be a weeb to use and understand that term

I'm at a point where I've semi-given up on BF1 due to the creative direction they have for this game, and the months it'll take to only make it somewhat better

I'm already looking forward to a proper BF sequel set in WW2, but knowing DICE they'll prolly kill all hype for it by making it just as bad as BF1 or even worse. They didn't learn shit from BF4's patches and CTE, and they'll probably repeat the same shit again

>Granblue Fantasy General #1547
>/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1059
>PlayStation 4 General #451
a fucking PS4 general top kek
>Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #867

also since when is planetside 2 general a thing again?

>They didn't learn shit from BF4's patches and CTE, and they'll probably repeat the same shit again

>tfw stuck with DICE Sweden again
>tfw only monthly patches instead of weekly/bi-weekly because console certification

it was a good run

Did they nerf automatico ?

>set in WW2

retch

Go away, people like you are deadweights on creativity

I think a mix of both, also
Some experimental stuff too

when is this DLC coming out anyways?
end of this year? early next year?

In the Name of the Tsar isn't coming out until late summer.

Naval DLC is next and will likely be end of this year or early next year

Yeah, Apocalypse is probably end of next year

Prise de Tahure looks like what I expected Metro to be.

Why is it that every time I play, the game puts me on the most useless team imaginable? I go to Quicmatch, then Conquest. It always puts me on a team that's either losing by like 600 tickets or something ridiculous, or it puts me on a team with people who have no clue how to PTO. It's a consistent thing, too. Every time I join a game, I immediately switch teams and that usually solves the issue. Unfortunately, I can't always switch teams though. Is there some reason that this happens to me?

I thought it was because the losing team was more likely to be underpopulated due to switchers and leavers, but recently it recently stopped happening. Maybe the default skill level puts you on the losing team and after you've lost every game for a few weeks it is low enough to put you on the winning team.

It's bullshit. Why should my Skill, Score Per Minute, K/D, etc suffer because the game wants me to help some faggots out? I'll run along the edge of the map and flank all the way to the other side of the map to start capping a flag, and no one spawns on me. I end up dying and I look at the map to see where my team's at, and they're all spawn camping trying to go for kills. Hate that shit.

Fuckin dice man.
Im not one for kd, but damnit being on a loosing team sucks ass

This is my foolproof method.

>find a tank that's sitting still
>come up on it from behind
>put two mines behind it
>put one mine in front of it
>do something to get it to move

I just got my service star for the mines (as well as the 25) and that's how I got the majority of my kills.

this gonna be good if someone didn't lock it early

do you have a link maybe? The mods from the battlefield CTE reddit keep closing things early so no shitstorm happens.

Same, I always feel like I'm the only competent one. These people are mostly cod kiddies that don't know strategy. They all pool around one objective, and stay there until they take it, meanwhile all the other objectives are enemy controlled, so it's me and like 5 other people trying to take the objectives.

Ammo 2.0 is fine, aside from regenerating grenades/explosive, which they seem to have dropped.

nTH for
REMOVE PLANEFAGS

fucking kek

Completely unplayable for me... Fix the fucking netcode DICE.

JACK HERE
AND TODAY

>heavy machine gun kit
>some dude charges me strafing around
>hes literally unkillable now
>I have a big ass mask and what looks like heavy plating on my chest but I still get hurt by gas nades and get one shot by a bayonet charge even when unloading my 200 bullets into his face

the game is garbage and anyone who extensively uses the following :
-light tank
-planes
-one hit weapons ( mh, etc )
-gas
deserves to be labeled as a shitter

it makes me mad how shit it actually is and that I keep playing

Quality symthic weapon balancing makes the game better though :^)

>bolt actions far and above the strongest they have been in years

>assault who's weapons should be strictly cqc more frequently receiving weapons that are competing with SLRs and LMGs in mid range

>Support LMGs that all have piss poor damage and/or small magazine sizes

>Medic SLR balance all over the place

>revolvers having gimped headshot and ranged damage preventing the slower ones from getting one shot headshots in cqc, and preventing them from being useful at medium ranges

>vehicles in general having super self sustain

>Posts Casual Wimphelm
>talking about logistics
Please...

Support, Medic, and Assault. I have no intention of doing any of the other classes unless I get bored out of my mind, I'm not even a level 10 tanker yet. I don't feel entirely empty, almost kind of thankful that the a meme gun with a larger magazine isn't as op as everyone made it out to be. I'm trying to get everything unlocked, so I had to get it sooner or later.

based symthic :^)

>that steamrolling feel when the enemy team spawns a Mortar Artillery Truck in Soissons and I have an Assault St. Chamond

I think this was the fastest match I've had in that map. Since he was firing from outside LoS all game long I couldn't even kill him but that was good, cause the enemy team had a worthless mortar arty truck all game and we just steamrolled them.

Gotta love retards who spawn shitty vehicles.

What is this braindead nigger on about, Ammo 2.0 was great.

Fuck these stupid redditor cunts.

The reason for that is that the game now puts players on teams according to a balancer.
The game by default looks at your skill stat and puts you on a team accordingly.
If you are an above average player the game will keep putting you with worse and worse team mates to "balance" things out, but what this simply means is that if you play solo your winrate will drop massively because you've got to carry a horde of retards every game.

My solution to this was to simply stop playing solo and only play with a stack of 35 people or more and just win every game even though the rest of the team might as well not be there.

Playing solo for me is way too frustrating at this point, I noticed it very clearly, how I will ALWAYS get put on the shit team.
Just a quick look at the levels, k/ds, scores and classes selected (hooray for 15 snipers) tells me everything I need to know every match.

Also the fact that if you join a match in progress it's more likely to put you on the losing team simply because people ragequit, but when you join a fresh server or after every round the teams get scrambled you'll be put on the shit team.

>stack of 35 people or more
>tfw you will never have so many friends that they will join the other team and actively sabotage it to ensure you win

Fuck I meant 3-5 people not 35 lmao

>I play, the game puts me on the most useless team imaginable?

You're making a big mistake by playing modern BFs by yourself in the first place. I wouldn't bother playing without a squad.

Just got tanker class rank 10. Those skins are pretty neat. The Beutepanzer should be the standard skin for the Central powers tho

I think we'll see the next battlefield game at the end of next year

that thread is a goldmine yo

I remember playing the game at launch and I was surprised at how well it performed, I expected something like BF4.

But then DICE decided that, if it's not broken, break it.

Eat my crusty ass, you're all salty because you unironically have a k/d under 5

SMLE is my raifu

>beta runs at constant 120fps at ultra in DX11 mode
>game launches and game won't go above 80fps at ultra with dips below 60 all the time
>have to put everything at lowest except meshes and game stays around 70-90 fps all the time

WHAT THE FUCK

Xbox tonight?

>5.0 k/d on console

Is there a good BF podcast?

I'd be happier if they just stopped pretending to care with these 1-forward-2-back updates. I played CoD for years content with each game being the same half broken shit, and the honesty from the makers made it ok. I feel like an abused spouse now being told Dice really does love me and wants to fix things

>The reason for that is that the game now puts players on teams according to a balancer.
>The game by default looks at your skill stat and puts you on a team accordingly.
>If you are an above average player the game will keep putting you with worse and worse team mates to "balance" things out,

Essentially the better you get at the game the less fun you'll have playing.

>Essentially the better you get at the game the less fun you'll have playing.

Yes and another reason to only play with a squad if you decide to play.

It stopped being cool to hate WW2 fpses 13-14 years ago user. I want a proper and good BF game where it returns to roots, which I never paid attention to because I was too busy enjoying Day of Defeat and Wolfenstein instead

DICE is going to take a giant shit on it though, and it'll sell like hotcakes because "Look, we're WW2 too but not COD!!"

>they'll never give each faction unique vehicles and weapons to represent a time period of WWII with progression shared between all nations

Fuck effort, lets have Tiger IIs, and Sterling SMGs in Africa.

>watching levelcap
every battlefield youtuber should just stop and move on to something else, they've done enough damage to this franchise

Let's see those impressive pc stats then, kike.

Bet you've got less service stars with your main primary than I do with the spot flare.

so when is that netcode fix finally coming? it's still fucked

this is like the forth time i revived this thread from death, maybe i just should leave it be

retch

I feel like nuBattlefront 2 is going to kill this game.

Holy shit, this. The noticeable drop in performance from beta to release was a huge red flag. How do you fuck up that badly?

I'm not unconvinced that there's some switch they just have to flip so that the game runs like magic again, and they're just not flipping it.

This game is already dead.

Dead