>Community & Fanart

>Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rB8Smt1adu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seath is cute!

best soundtrack coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=rB8Smt1adu4

Anybody on PS4 wanna help me transfer some stuff?

Sure, what's your PSNID/Character name?

Whats a good weapon for a faith build that doesn't rely on buffing my weapon w/ lightning blade or dmb?
I want to pump up to 60 faith w/ 30 atonement for my desired miracles. So cant really invest into 40 str for a heavy infused weapon.
That isnt a ss also.

Saint's Bident is in a very good spot right now, but the moveset isn't very interesting. Still, if you will be casting a lot of spells, maybe you won't mind that all it can do is poke.

Let's meet at Highwall, pass is dsg. First character is Cathedral Guard. Gonna transfer items from him to Cathedral Knight the second character.

Anyone else thing Dark Souls 3 has great atmosphere and in general is a really good game in the series?

Anyone else think that Lothric Castle is the best castle environment in the series?

if you have 60 faith theres no reason not to buff using lightning blade my dude

Best option is a Blessed Lothric Knight Greatsword, gains 701 AR at 18/16/60 STR/DEX FAI.

Otherwise your best option is Lightning-infused regular weapons like the Longsword, Mace or Glaive. The only other decent heavy Faith-scaling weapons that don't rely on buffing are Wolnir's and Earth Seeker, both of which need 27 STR investments at least to go with.

Which one of you just trounced me after my Havel Knight tussle?

Post shitters

Lightning infused LKGS

Anything lightning infused is fine. Buffing is just a bonus most of the time.

I think DS3 is an excellent game, but there are too many castle environments for me to easily pick a #1.

I was gonna say I have pretty much everything so we can just go straight to me dumping everything and you duping it. Only thing you can return is some duped souls so characters can level and buy all the stuff they need.
My character name is Iron Maiden.

>SL43 at Abyss Watchers
>No summons for co-op
Did I fuck up

That's a little higher than usual, but fine. could just be slow

Seems about right
that area is light on summons seeing as you can beat abyss watchers easily solo by drinking estus and mashing r1

Explain in 5000 words why Dark Souls 2 is worse than 3

Finally got the DLC, and I'm starting a new playthrough. I haven't played DaS3 since I beat the game before the DLC came out. Kinda disoriented.

What types of builds are good in PvP these days?
Is magic still hot garbage?
What's the meta like? How balanced are things?

What's the lore behind this?

buff whips

I don't need the souls, just gonna transfer. You placing your red sign? I'm here waiting for it.

That I made and amazing character really triggers you, huh? Just makes me love her all the more.

Sign's down.

So is Code Vein the next Souls game

Can you Dark Hand the Crucifixion Road exiles?

I kept bouncing back and forth between Cathedral and Farron so that might have something to do with it

they are human after all;3

a group of unkindled must go to Anor Londo to defeat that dark lord Aldrich to save the life of the main character's mother who has been afflicted by Aldrich's curse

Nobody co-ops for abyss watchers, in my experience. Just get a big weapon and slap r1, they stagger from a stiff breeze so it's easy to kill them.

The game is much more balanced right now. Straight swords are king, curved swords aren't very good anymore except the Pontiff Knight Curved Sword and Demon's Scar. DLC introduced a bunch of hyper armor weapons that do massive damage so that could be considered meta as well (Mad Kings Halberd, Splitleaf Greatsword, Gael's Greatsword). Dark builds are actually meta as well right now (melee oriented, with 30/30 int faith).

As for magic, Faith has a broken heal spell (Projected Heal) which is very hard to punish and the extremely strong Lightning Arrow, so I consider faith builds the strongest in PvP. Pyros are very good as well, with the best nuke type spells and Black Flame, though most of them aren't very good and spam Black Serpent all day trying to get it to hit.

There's still a lot of balance issues but at least we have weapons from different classes in the meta, so I like it a lot more than before.

Soul Memory, Item Drop Rates, Soul Memory, Adaptability, Soul Memory

Fuck Soul Memory.

I actually thought that was just lucifer posting without a trip for a moment

Sure you don't want Souls or embers or anything else? Sign's down again.

Is that somebody using Farron Greatsword unironically

Do I have to summon NPCs in DS2 to continue their storyline?

No, Code Vein is the first Code Vein game.

It looks like it might be similar, but I doubt it'll be Soulsborne.

Nah, I'm fine. Thanks though

Most of them, yeah. At least Benhart and Lucatiel, can't recall how many others.

Nah, some user has been posting her every thread lately.

Nah, the designs look great, but it has the same problems as DaS2. The weapons all lack a feeling of weight. It's like they are lightly tapping each other with them.

no it's the next bloodborne game

BUFF WHIPS

>enter name:________
Help, game is too hard

Things like carthus only had endlag added, most of the "carthus is bad now" is a placebo meme. Though Pontiff's is better due to the weaponart and frost buff.

Straightswords are also not that great in comparison to the DLC halberds and gael's, but you at least mentioned those.

Fagballs

[Name} of [Location in Dark Souls series]

Anyone on PS4 willing to spare some embers? Tired of trying to help useless hosts that summon 3 phantoms and can't stay alive

being able to use rolling whip attacks with them in the offhand would be enough for me

>tfw you see a mimic head ghost going up the stairs as you go back to the bonfire at Anor Londo
w-we're gonna make it...

Try invading some of those useless hosts and taking their embers by force

Sure, PSNID/Character name? Just say a place and pass.

I'm making Simon Belmont. Outside of a whip, which items would be good substitutes for his sub-weapons?

>mfw I got all 30 without farming once

I've missed the doorway shortcut in Lost Bastille FOUR TIMES now. Would it have killed them to throw a windowsill or something on there?

>get summoned for wolnir because easy sunlight medals
>host dies

WTF?
The superhackers on /dsg/ have turned me into a dragonsis!

The what in the where now?
No seriously what windowsill lost bastille shortcut

Good on you, honestly my fault for overleveling and thinking TRC would be more populated

High Wall, pass is dsg. Character name is Claytus

Code Vein is developed by Bandai Namco in UE4.

Dark Souls has always been developed by From Software in PhyreEngine, then published by bandai namco.

None of the two games share any of the creative or development team. Bandai Namco just shares funding.

Red sign is down.

No, I did like The Ringed City. What the hell?
I liked it so much that it's keeping me from saying DaS3 is the worst game in the series.

>get summoned for Midir
>host summons 2 other phantoms
>he's on ng+6

of all the things to complain about, soul memory is the one you dislike the most? are you nuts?

Especially compared to the shitshow that is DS1 matchmaking soul memory was fine. DS1's main problem was the lighting, movesets, and forgettably homogenous bosses.

>uploading a thumbnail
I am become shame.

The one you open on the bottom floor of the tower with the hordes of royal swordsmen. It opens out into a chasm, but you can drop into it from above and avoid all the swordsmen.

firebombs
kukris
pillars of light

You sound like you're describing DS2.
I'm not being coy, did you misstype?

Holy shit I got sunlight spear at just 45 and it already does huge damage

What are some other staple high faith damage spells that actually work?

Isn't saints the best talisman since it has the highest spell buff?

i havent gotten to midir yet

is he fun

Awesome, thanks a ton mate

first DS1 was intentional

second DS1 meant DS2

DS2 needed better lighting, movesets, and much better bosses. Everything else would have made sense and been a direct improvement over DS1 if they had done that. Without those things though, all the other changes fell apart.

why does this post make my butt feel nice

lightning stake, wrath of the gods, lightning storm

lightning arrow isn't high damage but has the best pressure of any faith spell

It's a great boss fight but he has a large amount of health and is very mobile, so summoning 3 phantoms increases his already ridiculous health pool and makes him flail around unpredictably.

Summon Pate for the Last Giant and have him survive the battle to receive his armor from him in Earthen Peak.

Summon Lucatiel and have her survive the battle in 3 of the 4 locations to receive her shit in Aldia's Keep.
>The Rotten
>Smelter Demon
>Lost Sinner
>Flexile Sentry
You have to talk to her in these areas to get her to be summonable.

Summon Benhart and have him survive the battle in 3 of the 4 locations to receive his shit in one of the Giant memories.
>Prowling Magus and Congregation
>Giant Lord
>Looking Glass Knight
>Throne Watcher/Defender | Nassandra | Aldia
You have to talk to him in these areas to get him to be summonable.

Well in places like Heide and Majula, I think it's fine.

Anyone on PS4 willing to help with the Demon Bros?

What sl

SL and pass please

Pass?

It also didn't need Adaptability as a stat, could have just left DS1's systems in place. Should have, even.

its one of two useful moves they have thanks to its speed but their AR is absolute diarrhea so you may as well use a shortbow for rolls
whips are just slow and wimpy atm

please BUFF WHIPS

in dark souls 2 is it possible to do a 1 shot bosses challenge like in dark souls?

i know you can one shot bosses with a build in order but can you one shot them just by playing through the game and using whats available?

125, pass is dsg

Unlikely.

>dying in three hits with 40 vig
will From ever get it right? this shit has been a problem since DaS2.

lol just don't get hit

dont get hit

when you think about it souls games are really easy, you just have to not get hit and hit things until they die

Maybe you shouldn't get hit, pleb

Do you only stack health without any other forms of damage mitigation?

Is this your first video game?

Are Faith builds supposed to be good? What FTH weapons are worth building around in PvP?

Is Knight, Cleric or Herald?

nice meme, but I meant in PvP mostly. i can not get hit, but that usually means running around in a circle being completely passive, which is boring as fuck.

please fuck off.

how is the advice "don't get hit" a meme? That's how you don't die

knight for paladin build or high vit build.

Herald for high dex and faith but I'm not sure if it's ever best.

Cleric for 60 faith low vit

What would be the optimal build for a saint bident?
I really want to use this beautiful weaopn.