/pg/ - Persona General

PREVIOUS
NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Anne

I want to date Kawakami!
I want to put a ring on Kawakami!
I want to marry Kawakami!
I want to impregnate Kawakami and rub her swollen belly!
I want to rest my head on Kawakami's pregnant belly and feel the baby kicking!
I want to raise a family with Kawakami!
I want to tell Kawakami how much I love her!
I want to grow old with Kawakami!

Claiming bestest girl!

>lmao they all just talk in chat groups they are not close at all

Wew too close to real life

I love Kawakami!

I want to feed Goro pancakes

and then rubs his belly after

Why is it not "Ann" again?
Real question.

>mfw I just reached 300 hours of gameplay

This is by no doubts my favorite game of all times.

I love my Makoto!

YOU SAYIN I LIKE DUDES?

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Person if...? translation when?

Ryuji is best boy!

the chat group is unrealistic, they all type too formally

I love that description, user! Hope you don't mind if I repost that for discussions whenever it arises.

Why is Goro so perfect?

You mean Shin Megami Tensei If?

It's okay Kanji we'll all still love you

What is it that can make a friendship seem real after a 2 hour movie but hollow after a 100 hour game?

Goro ate too many pancakes

Daily reminder these pairings are SHIT

Probably
I did the same mistake days ago...

Your idea of perfection is very flawed...

I really identify with Kawakami as well as other characters.

But mostly Kawakami

>MFW I just reached the ship and didn't start Haru's social link.

I didn't fucking come here to feel

Hit me like a truck

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Gameplay gets in the way

>Game about high school students summoning personas in schho

You're a sexual predator?

Reminder:

SEES is a school club, IT is a social clique, and the PTs are modeled on a criminal organization. That explains the differing levels of 'closeness'. SEES isn't all that close, though they more and more bond to a shared purpose over time, and there are various friendships between different members. IT is a high school clique, it is extremely tight knit. Its mascot Teddie cares more about having fun and a good time than he even does the investigation, which pushes a lot of the hijinks in the story.

PTs are a criminal group, they can be close, but they are in the group for each their own reasons. You see this when Joker has to speak to each individually at the end in the VR, when they remember why they joined the group in the first place. Its mascot Morgana exhibits the attitude of the group. Morgana views everything as a "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" contract. Even the confidants are modeled on this concept. Of course they get closer over time, similar to SEES that bond over a shared purpose. But they have more individualized existences than the IT. Another way to think of them is as superheroes with alter-egos. Ann is model by day, thief by night. Yusuke is artist by day, thief by night, etc. Even in the story there is a conscious worry about associating with each other too much, especially when the heat starts pressing on the group.

That being said I suspect the remake will add more group events for the PTs. It seems to be a common complaint that they don't do enough together.

tl;dr: if you complain about the PT not being close enough, you're a butthurt P4baby

SAME

Blame the ENG translators for not mimicing the typing styles in the JPN game.

Has translator user posted anything else after this comic?

Really don't want to miss anything by them.

Just finished P5, the games always end in such a heart wrenching way, I just wish it could go on forever.

Guess I'll look up the romance stuff I didn't do.
God I love the writing in persona games

So uhh, I finished 05 last night and am really feeling that soul crushing separation.
What's the chief recommendation to refill my grasp of the persona franchise?
Aka Which persona game should I buy next?
I have a ps3 that can play ps1 games and a pc that can probably emulate any system.

No, I'm guilt-ridden.

So what's P6 characters interaction would be like?

Yes

Shiho route when?

There's a translation in progress. It's taking forever, but the project isn't dead, they tweet progress sometimes. So, soon, maybe?

I think it honestly depends on who you chat with. I was in plenty of chat groups in college where they all type formally and then some where they type like this "I h8 it Y U not C it?!"
The worst are the chat groups where all they post are memes.

Probably because when Golden had them type informally people bitched.

Because of your desire to prey on children?

To be fair, they have all smartphones with swipe keyboards and spellcheck. That removes most of the excuses for SMS abbreviations and leet speak.

>people ask for more PT group events for P5 Golden
>added events are P5's hot springs misunderstandings and a cooking event where the PT girls showcase shitty cooking abilities

What will the Velvet Room atendents of P6 be like?

That's a problem with the TL

Did they really have distinct typing styles in Japanese? Is that possible?

I finished Shido's dungeon, and then went to school to see makoto, she wasn't there and the game asked if i wanted to go to the roof, I was like "wtf?" and then Haru was there and I was just like ohhhhh fuccckkkkkk

>if you complain about the PT not being close enough, you're a butthurt P4baby
But you just literally explained why they aren't close enough...

Overage

Probably because english translation made everyone type like they're braindead

Something like ''Grand Blue'', friends who fuck over each other at the first opportunity

Don't give up! You're almost there!
Fuuka believes in you!

Provide examples

No, because I indirectly caused a guy to get injured.

Not for me, at least.
Well, the Haru x Goro is a a very force one.

nope

Literal perfection

fuuka needs to stop cutting her hair with a knife

I'm one of the few here who likes that anime bullshit so I'd take it

You can still finish it if you know what you're doing, but you'll have to clear Shido's ship in one day (plus the usual boss thing) and pretty much focus on it exclusively to do it.

A granny.

P4 and P3's hangout were literally all anime hijinks so it's okay.

>Futaba, by virtue of being Sojiro's daughter, actually salvages the situation by using her mother's SCIENCE CURRY recipe.

Everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

It's better than nothing desu

You are so annoying.

They're close, just not in the same way the IT were but more similar to SEES. Try to actually read, user

The worst part is even if we do somehow get him back in later stuff it will just change to something like edgy blackness and Shido on fire or something.

too much gay

yes
>gif

Never enough gay

i can get behind another hotspring scene, but NO MORE SHITTY COOKING!!

Androgynous males

I thought that Morgana needed someone to drive him but in this scene her seems to having been moving by himself

>ship palace

Did they ever explain why the "TAKE YOUR HEART" flag appeared in your room? Can't remember.
Kinda wish it wasn't added so late in the game.

I'm good with that. I find I kind of missed it actually.

Muh Gorbro

It's a dessert. Makoto's just needs to press the pedal.

Why not
>Haru x Morgana

I mean, they get along well, Haru does have a scat fetish and she was interested in trying coffee made of Morgana's dung.

I mean you could probably steer just fine like that considering you're just driving in a straight line and there's nothing for you to crash into because you're in the middle of the desert.

>t.P4fags
back to neogaf with you

I want to beat Groo within an inch of his life!

I love the wigger DAN outfit

Pedal of chocolate?

>"Ryuji I just got my period so you can rest easy"

Weren't they driving in a straight line in that scene? Makoto is resting on the steering wheel, and just needs to keep her foot on the accelerator (or Morgana has cruise control).

You guys don't understand. If they add more events then that might eat up the fee days we get for leveling our social links. So instead of 24 days in summer, we might get less.

It's still pretty dangerous to straight up not be looking at the road though

Theo is handsome, I wouldn't say he's androgynous

Fuuka's hair is cute, short and very practical, those are words you can use to describe Fuuka herself, so that means her hair is perfect for her.

Just look at the jp version. They didn't had big texts

But you already do that in game user.