/vn/ Handholding Edition

Visual Novel General #1450

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/jvient.torrent
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn. Guess /vn/ wont die

Quick, spoil everything you can about all VNs you know

rate my VN cast /vn/

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

Maya's route is shit

Best girl edition

Good edition

>Handholding
Jesus Christ user! This is a good and wholesome board for sharing christian images! Are you trying to get us all excommunicated?

howdy /vn/, anyone got a torrent for hatsukoi 1/1? since nyaa is down for good i tried 2 other sites(some russian site, and girlcelly) and neither of those torrents worked.

Bruce Willis was dead the whole time

Yes I just finished torrenting the one on that russian site. Im sorry that you are dumb

Just search "torrent" in the last two threads, it's been posted

my.mixtape.moe/jvient.torrent

mods literally banned /vn/? you can't make a thread with the proper subject right now

thanks for the help you punkass

Any time.

I LIKE LOLIS!

thanks

If SukiSuki doesn't come out today I'm ending it.

What do you mean? /vn/ is in the subject line. Only thing OP did out of the ordinary was he left out the "-" that separates the /vn/ and the edition

^_^

Saber is a retard.
Rin is a cunt.
Sakura is a slut.
Illya is a brat.
Taiga is the only valid choice.

If Sumaga doesn't come out today I'm ending it.

He also forgot about spoiler tags

Don't mind me, just posting best samurai girl.

Somebody might be up to something. I kept getting connection errors when trying to post the normal OP as a new thread. Even when posting the OP of this thread and last thread to see what would happen, it says I get connection errors.

Sorry everyone, I fucked up. I'll commit sudoku now

How bout instead of ending it right away, you go up to Canada and force doddler to finish coding it so it can be released. Then afterwards you can kill yourself

Oh yeah, that too. Luckily JOPs don't care about Hatsukoi, so there is nothing new really to spoil right now.

I had that issue when my net was shitting itself due to a faulty line which was causing packet loss.

I get a "connection error" when trying to post a new thread with "/vn/ - " as subject

Are you using Veeky Forums X? I had to use the original form to post.

It could be some other issue but right now it only happens for me when trying to post the OP copypasta.
Might be this for my case, I'm using 4chanX

Looks like it's just some issue with 4chanX or Veeky Forums itself not liking posts that are too long/have too many lines. I tried to post another threads OP copypasta and got the same connection errors.

This is Mahiru. You have ten (10) seconds to say something nice about her

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

4chanX. But also when I tried making a new thread using the original form I got a "our server think you are a robot" message

One day she'll turn into a beautiful adult woman.

She has the most beautiful hair.

>our server think you are a robot
That could just be from trying to make the same post too many times. Actually doing that can lead to an 24 hour autoban, "too many connections in short amount of time" or some shit like that.

I was really happy when she tried to kill herself

>reading VN
>get to H-scene
>close VN

I should try that too

>reading VN
>RKO outta nowhere
>close VN

What VNs involve killing dirty frogs?

they're all fun and i love reading them

just finished her route, didn't really have much impact
gonna do after probably tomorrow

Well make sure you do it right. Suicide is illegal and can get you jail time.

Are you a girl?

i would jam my dick into at least 80% of the holes on her body

i do this sometimes too but usually because i'm not in the mood

Otome shit is full of smut, user. Actual girls aren't pure like our 2d girls

I'm doing it again right now with Maya's route. I feel embarrassed and don't feel I have a right to see her naked. I probably won't be able to force myself to even ctrl through it for a couple days.

>I feel embarrassed and don't feel I have a right to see her naked.
this is something i did a long time ago but i eventually got over it. they're just fantasy character and your brain is just playing tricks on you, there's nothing to feel ashamed of.
but i guess it's easier to say that. mental blocks are always difficult to work through and it's not like this one is particularly harmful in any way.

It's the fact that they aren't real that makes me not want to sully them.

Saya a best!

What's up with all the deleted posts from last thread?

I still think my girlfriend is cuter.

One or two autists were really made that people were posting VNs in the /vn/ general, so they started to spam and it got deleted.

>you will never have a relationship so beautiful
fucking end me

that's the thing, though: you can't sully them
that's the beauty of 2d

Imagine if queen Elizabeth had a sex tape and you saw it. Would that not sully her in your mind? I feel the same way about my beautiful 2D angels.

I feel like I'm being meme'd whenever I read this kinda shit.

And her scenes are beautiful as well awkward squeals aside, you'd be missing out.

>Imagine if queen Elizabeth had a sex tape and you saw it.
ew
>Would that not sully her in your mind?
my seeing it would have nothing to do with whether or not she was sullied

>Would that not sully her in your mind?
To be honest I'm already hardwired to resent royalty, so she is already "sullied" in my mind.

Sic semper tyrannis

Imagine being this much of a cuck

Who is this cutie?

How would it not? A beautiful and highly respected existence in your mind had been muddied and stained forever. There are things in this universe that should not be exposed to darkness, but we still fail to protect them.

Is there any way to change the color of this text?

Akane from koiken otome

I don't know if I like Childhood friends

But I love Sumika!

Text options, advanced, select shadows.

>A beautiful and highly respected existence in your mind had been muddied and stained forever.
what part would lead to that conclusion
her doing it? i mean, sex is a fact of life for almost every organism more complicated than an amoeba, it's just how life works. people having sex in the context of a monogamous relationship doesn't bother me at all unless it's a girl i'm specifically trying to get with.
the film of it? i mean yeah, that's a bit more left field, but sometimes people do that, it's not really that out there.
me seeing it? what does that have to do with her? putting aside the fact that i wouldn't watch it because that's fucking nasty, my seeing it or not seeing it isn't going to change my opinion of the matter; it's the knowledge of the event itself that informs my opinion of the situation.

add shadows and bold the text in the options

go to options, add text shadows
idk why it's not default

Looks fine to me. Get your eyes checked

I don't have a problem with sex itself, of course it is a natural and beautiful thing, but it should only exist between a single man and a single woman.

I'd like it more if the screen just faded to black and conversation implied they made love after a short timeskip.

What VNs have "sluts" who throw themselves at MC immediately?

besides majikoi

>Igarasu and Akane were literally made for each other

It can't be helped. I want the Igarasu to my Akane already.

holy shit, the premise behind this sounds like something i'd love, ty m8

>I'd like it more if the screen just faded to black and conversation implied they made love after a short timeskip.
desu i think sex scenes should always be a toggle, but it doesn't bother me to watch them like it did when i was 18

Fiddled around with the settings, couldnt find one that wasnt an eyesore. But at least it is legible without straining my eyes.

>when your memes are so esoteric anons dont know who is serious anymore

forgot my quote

But she's not a slut, she specifically wants only MC.

Yes, that's why I put it in quotations.

Dont get your hopes up mang. The Girls are cute and the VN has high production values, but the story and writing is shit and becomes a drag 1/2 way trough.

Well she is definitely a hussy if she is engaging in premarital sex

Those are best girls you fuck. Their not sluts.

>A long time ago, unknown beings known as Kotona invaded Earth in search of food. Humans were unable to repel them until after a few years,
This is starting to sound intere-
>some people gained special abilities known as ‘douryoku’ which allowed them to exterminate the Kotona and return peace to the world.
> Now, Seiichi attends the super-elite Kashinomori Academy which trains people with douryoku
God dammit.

It was sad how all the interesting looking girls were mere fandisk bait.

Yes, that's why I want more.

depends on how hard you're talking about throwing themselves at the mc
out of the stuff i've read recently...
11eyes had the childhood friend character who was all over the mc's dick
dc1 had sakura who was all over mc's dick
majikoi you already mentioned and i'm reading that rn miyako a best
can't really think of much else, my memory's not always on point

i'll give it a shot anyway
goddamn that girl is cute

I wish I had a childhood friend.

>douryoku

Fuck, every time it makes me mad. You're translators, assholes, so translate.

And the worst part is, FUCKING NOTHING HAPPENS

desu i love school setting esper combat shit even if it doesn't really go anywhere
it's the setting that i like moreso than what they actually do with it, it's kind of like liking things set in space or set in a forest or something, i just like the setting

What VN doesn't have sex until marriage? I getting tired of the degeneracy that happens all the time

My loli

Akane a best, by Yves is good too.

If you just play it for the cute girls, you should be ok.

love is all you need user.