Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Damage 2.0: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/wwfe3PG.jpg
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.4.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/793570-octavia’s-anthem-update-2040/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/

Liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/230410
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mag still a cute

>ITPT

people caring about what other people thinik of their weapon-fu!

Like why, why does it matter if an idiot refuses to use a good weapon, its their loss, why care if they choose not to use it because they don't think it's good.

the other side

what does i matter if someone thinks a shit weapon is good, they are only hurting themselves by using it why do you care?

inb "muh but if they keep being allowed to spreading misinformation whhhaaaaa!!!" so what more people start using a weapon they think is good or people stop using a weapon they were told is bad but is actually good. WHO. FUCKING. CARES?!?!?! Oh wait I know this cess pool. If someone spews a shit opinion you disagree with your whiny bitch ass isn't gonna change anyone's opinions on the matter because not a single fucker in this general ever cites much less actually read through the 0.00000001% of actually cited evidence that is not self done with hillbilly-dropped-out-of-middle-school-math "proof", so who gives a fuck.

>kohm ends up being a decent but far from the "MILLIONS OF DPS" gun people claim

color me surprised

it's like someone actually providing webm proof speaks more than a million shitters shitposting

Why the actual fuck are negative stats allowed in riven rolls?

>MILLIONS OF DPS
it never was. It was good for a completely different.
new much?

>Not making stupid ass - flight speed bullet walls

>not wanting -zoom

>Godgun Kohm build is still the best build for it
>oldfags/innercirclers/autists know the build, newfags dont
>newfags are upset that Godgun Kohm isnt a thing now and think that its the oldfags fault
did i get that right?

the holy grail of negative stats...... I wish there was a default mod for negative zoom. fuck dps I want situational awareness.

new update pls

Akstiletto consistently need one reload to kill, can't quite do it in one mag.

Vaykor hek with full crit build needs 4 to 7 shots, which is slightly better to much worse TTK

Tigris P needs 2 to 3 reloads, which is significantly worse, same for sancti

and no, I don't feel like posting webms of all of those, you can go test yourself

I can give you the builds because you clearly need them

where do you guys go for solo animo farm?

>people caring about what other people thinik of their weapon-fu!
Akzani is my gunfu and will forever be
I had to give it a lot of forma and care to get it up to speed with real content but it was the first gun I crafted in the foundry and I have a rather amazing riven for it
People ask if there's some (((hidden knowledge))) but there's not, it just shoots a lot of bullets a lot of fast
Killed mutalist alad v in the other day's sortie from about half health while bleeding out
Requisite [I have autism] image because we all know where we are

>speaks more than a million shitters shitposting
>he was the one shitting posting- was corrected-continued to shit post- and now continues to shit post-and now hides the fact that not only did he cause but is also pushing blame on to others

where are the fucking moderators

did you miss the part where the damage from the kohm comes from the multishot (and great innate punch through)? This is why it becomes the god gun with a riven, because that can add multishot.

I prefer regular Hek for consistency's sake desu. maybe with a riven the vaykor could be better but I don't have one.

to be fair after the first behemoth juggernaut event they did smack is pretty fucking hard with the nerf bat (same time they toned down the visuals on it). It's not a bad weapon now but it is not the unholy apocalypse bringer that it was before.

I'm one forma short on regular Hek so I didn't test it (can only slot rank 4 contagious spread instead of 5) but that reload just annoys me too much.

Remember when Hek, Gorgon and Twin Vipers were the best guns in the game? And how everyone lost their shit when Ogris came out?

Yeah, this game has changed.

I just got here, dont try and blame me for whatever is going on

they didnt nerf the kohm at all

Nah, I started during Cryotic Front. The hek's well worth the forma though, the vaykor is more of a sidegrade than anything. That augment is fantastic. Still speaking for it without a riven of course.

>Madauri lens

HEY CUNTS HOW ABOUT IF YOU PUT IN A SHIT REWARD LIKE BASIC LENSES YOU MAKE IT SO YOU CAN AT LEAST CHOOSE WHICH ONE YOU GET YOUR SHIT FOCUS SYSTEM MEANS I ESSENTIALLY GOT NOTHING.

FUCK.

I remember going into that mission with 3 mirages with kohms

we were at extraction before the game was done talking about how dangerous it was

yes they did

I remember Ogris and punchthrough being fucky. All those brand new Dojo weapons were really, really screwy, like the Dera dealing like 5 damage before they buffed it and the Acrid being hilarious.

they nerfed something else

It was so great when it was a projectile weapon.

>Reminder: Hydroid and Valykr Stances also have good spread

Calm down, chances are is that Madurai will be the newest OP focus school this following Wednesday night.

I remember Xini with Ogris, camping on that one crate and some annoying (then newly released) Vauban spamming vortex and sucking us all to the ceiling.

I also remember Twin Vipers or Hek with punch through and Saryn Spores actually crashing host computers. Good times.

no

that was also when all the clones would shoot instead of only 2

>15 kohms, all spraying hundreds of bouncing glowy projectiles everywhere
>game looks like a multicolored sandstorm

but that was fun, so it had to be nerfed

Vauban was so good on his launch. Survival weekend was like right after that, too, and I remember everyone using him there. Remember when PvP was relegated to hidden nodes that could only be moused over but were unlisted?

the nerfed the amount of projectiles down to whatever pathetic amount it is now, before it wasa BASE of something like 35+ and when multi shot mods came out for everything is when it hit unholy god tier levels of dps, the nerf was two fold it was to reduce the visual effects of the flak and to out right chunk the amount of projectiles it put out.

it was the talk of the town when it happened and everyone pointed to all the people spamming mirage with kohm during the event as the cause.

Hah, it's just going to be nerfs to Zenurik and Naramon.

If they actually gave a shit about that system they would have fixed it a month or so after it came out.

>when it hit unholy god tier levels of dps
have people already forgotten?
jesus

>if they gave a shit about it they would have internally tested it before release

FTFY

>saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. II this weekend
>that one scene where Rocket goes full Vauban on what are basically Grineer
>tfw playing Vauban will never be that fun

Vauban rework now or RIOT

Acrid is still my most used secondary, stat-wise.

Vauban / Ogris / Acrid / Tipedo

Good times.

I don't, cause I stopped playing for a while before that.

But I remember Nova on launch. Now THAT was fucking ridiculous. Not only the instand MPrime but also the AFWUL fucking bloom effects that we got together with custom energy colors and the infested palette.
>load into Xini
>3 Novas
>EYE CANCER PINK explosions
>EPILEPSY BLUE explosions
>BURNING NEON GREEN explosions
>cast MPrime myself to add
>BLINDING white explosions

It was fun.

I left the game before the Tipedo became a thing. Sorta bittersweet in that I was able to escape the shit game for a while but then also skipped some cool stuff.

It wrekt the jobless crybabies playing on toasters, which is why it was nerfed.

>shotgun savvy
EVERY
TIME

What's wrong with shotgun savvy?

>talking about kohm new vs old
>ctrl+f "Viral"
>zero results
the shitters are coming out of the woodwork

>still posting a build without the mandatory riven that literally everyone talking about godkohm knows is necessary
>acts like his "test" is indicative of anyfucking thing at all
Kill yourself, doublenigger.

Acrid bros unite!

>how DARE he confuse 2 rarely-used mods with extremely similar names

plz I already admitted it was my mistake, can we put this behind us

I remember Gottfaust's dps calculator. Is it still valid?

Is this game populated ?

steamcharts.com/app/230410

yeah, he made it so you can custom edit/add mods and weapons

and just to taste my own medicine, here's my webms

I'm not going to time things with a stopwatch, but it's very obvious that akstilletos, tigris P, and v.hek all have comparable TTKs compared to kohm (and yes, akstilleto can easily kill in 1 mag, and tigris P kills in 1 mag also)

Difference is, Akstilleto doesn't have damage fall-off and can be used at any range, while tigris/hek both have significantly better ammo efficiency than Kohm

Overall, is Kohm good? Probably, though I haven't played it enough to say definitively. Is Kohm this "MILLIONS OF DPS" weapon everybody is creaming themselves over? Fuck no.

For the record, tests like these are what weapons guides should be based on, not "I think it's good so I'm gonna put it on my shit list"

(posted wrong pic previously)

Yes, important content always has squads. The only dead stuff is non-boss low level content.

stacking viral

i'm not really sure what this is supposed to be

An Ancient Evil Osprey has awoken

Well this is just fantastic news. Anyone uploaded an up to date one, or just Gott's latest build of it?

birb with stick on back

no "professor" we can't

your self-righteous, holier-than-thou, smug fucking attitude gives us every right to shit on you for the rest of time for making such a massive mistake on a simple fucking task

it calls into serious doubt the already questionable validity of literally everything you've ever written, including your precious "guide"

best kill yourself now

>Go do focus
>Potato's eyes are closed
>still closed
>ded
>Opens eyes, blinks rapidly

Just give these pieces of shits a BED

if you think there's any problems with the guide, go point it out, I welcome criticism. who knows? - maybe you shitters might even find something

a stopped clock is right twice a day

hey guys, I heard that TTK is severely impacted by line of sight

I just checked, for some reason I had fucking energy siphon on Wukong. I assume you have CP.

>Akstilleto doesn't have damage fall-off and can be used at any range

Kohms damage falloff is capped at a very reasonable percentage and I am not sure when it starts, I might have already gotten some when I was shooting outside of the ground slam range there.

Also, like people said earlier, the DPS (should) explode with a riven, much more than you expect, due to its unique mechanics. I can't test that because I don't have one but now I want to aqcuire one. I just haven't felt the need to use any meta guns for months, the game is so piss easy now it doesn't matter.

Okay, question; how are you guys always so sure TQ is that one particular user you're accusing of being TQ at any given moment. I'm pretty sure there are at least 4 anons taking turns at larping as TQ at this point

Absolute trash, throw it off the tierlist.

the general is way too ded and if it was more than one person moderators would have proper dealt with it YEARS ago

but seeing as 3/4 of the last thread is just fucking tq circlejerk no surprise nothing has fucking happen

>tfw you have reaction image full of anime girls but if you use them people think youre TQ or one of his larpers

warframe is too easy to care about minmax at all compared to just using whatever is fun to you. especially when the beginner weapons you can choose at the start for free can carry you all the way up to sortie 2 with a tater and forma.

just build a tigris for sortie 3 and any other dumb GOTL challenges

Usually it's because even without a trip he still sticks out like a sore thumb, even when he's samefagging. He's been at it for so long his posts have a patterns to them.
Tho to be fair it's just as frequent that whenever someone starts acting particularly autistic everyone starts raising their eyebrows in suspicion.

I've actually tested Kohm's damage fall-off previously when I was arguing with Gottfaust. Damage fall-off starts as early as 15m and seems to cap at 20m at 50% damage falloff. 50% reduction is pretty damn significant. 20m isn't a long distance. And that's not without taking into account the natural damage falloff of all shotguns from pellet spread.

In any case, the viability of a gun shouldn't be tied to 1k plat extremely specific Rivens. I highly, highly doubt all the people saying "m-muh 1mil DPS" all have magical Kohm rivens.

don't worry friend I have not forgotten but we wouldn't want it to get out and get nerfed now would we?

he is easy to spot
if he is more than one person, they are basically identical posters so the point is moot

you know you can edit the filename in the quick reply box, right? maybe its just a 4chanx thing

My potato is too beautiful for this to be true.

How about someone takes a good picture of TQ's Potato and use that as a [forced and shitty] meme.

>even when he's samefagging
[citation needed]

>1k plat extremely specific Rivens
the great thing is, no one cares about kohm and it has low disposition, 200p should get you a good one

I'll get one tomorrow and see for myself. I don't like discounting things without testing myself. And testing stupid shit is fun and can sometimes yield surprising results.

It's a 4chanX thing but I don't wanna install that, whats TQ's file naming convention anyways? I thought he was only identifiable with anime girls

hurr durr, I meant high disposition of course

So do we all finally agree that Kohm without a riven, while a good gun, is far from the "m-muh 1mil DEEPS" gun everyone is claiming it to be?

underscores and the name of the girl in the title, usually with a verb or description of what they are doing, pic related as example

he also has a very small folder

after awhile you get an eye for spotting his autistic ass backwards logic chains and writing "style" the over used anime girls are just a way to double down on it.

>how are you guys always so sure
pattern recognition

It's possible to pick out considerably less autistic anons based on posting style alone. Even without the tierposting and not_avatars_honestly images our local idiot's pretty fucking obvious.

>"m-muh 1mil DEEPS"
Youre seeking validation from newfags being wrong.

pic related

LOS is practically irrelevant

I used an Exilus Adapter on __Ash Prime

I feel... strange, and not the good I felt the last time I used one.

>you will never get a top down view of Ivara's Navigator zigzagging through crowds of 50+ dudes while you stroll through the level

Good movie, would recommend

I hope topgun is taking notes. THIS is how you make a weapons guide, with actual testing and build comparisons, not fucking "I like this gun so I'm gonna put it on there, lol it's not supposed to be objective xD weapons aren't about TTK."

It's ironic that even when I'm wrong about something, I still produce more productive discussion than topgun.

>taking notes
now you are just coping the words he uses?

Post high damage numbers

>talking about DPS
>on kohm
You clearly dont know how THE BUILD worked on kohm.
>I still produce more "discussion" discussion than topgun
Good, thats the point and its why your content is failing. Notice how i added the quotation marks

crits

its amazing what you can really do with 3 crit mods at once

>m-muh sekrit club
>h-he doesn't know

>it's like someone actually providing webm proof speaks more than a million shitters shitposting

>Pub Neo Europa Intercept Fissure for trace+animo
>one of the pubs rolls a rare that I already had
>2 bail at the last second instead of continuing and host migrates to me
>the pub that stayed doesnt put down a relic, or even try to get 10 reactant for the trace
>I roll a rare off of an intact
Poor pub missed out on free ducats/plat.

if you think that DPS mattered on THE BUILD then you never figured it out. Viral procs use to stack, and the kohm use to be the fastest way to exponentially lower enemy health with procs, regardless of damage. Telling other anons about this without setting of the delet this meme was the original point of the first topgun

shitters and newfags do not know this.

isn't the damage cap the max 32 bit integer, which would be 2,147,483,647

!

its not a shoop

it was on atterax

>clearly mention TTK
>STOP TALKING ABOUT DPS
what did illiterate retards mean by this?

I have no idea why you're even bringing up the viral shit, it hasn't been relevant in years