Have you ever bought a vehicle you couldn't afford?

Have you ever bought a vehicle you couldn't afford?

How much did you fuck up then op?

I can't afford any vehicle.

I know that feeling, OP. I bought a 2008 Honda Civic.

lmao

Got fucked by a dealer, OP? Some of us have to learn the hard way, with a sore ass.

why are you even here

Bought a 2005 OBXT a while back. Sold it a few years later with minimal depreciation.

Never knew why I bought it. Most to my money was going to school. Guess I just wanted something easy to buy and ((((safe)))).

1998 GMC Jimmy for like 8k.

Stopped paying on it after like, 4 monthly payments of 500 bucks, and an 800 deposit.

Thing was junk too, fuel pump failed, they replaced it, still shit, and then the suspension literally snapped before I parked it and told them keys were in it.

I own an LX.

How come you can't afford it? The insurance?

no because I know how to budget

It's became too hectic with several minor modifications.

300ZX Turbo. Car spent more time at the mechanic than on the road but was never fully repaired. Sold it at a loss.

I'm a poor college kid with loans and I'm thinking of putting together cash to get a Miata to replace my shitty buick and have something fun to drive before I have to be an adult for real.

Good idea or nah

Good idea, if I didn't have something fun to drive I probably would have driven off a cliff already

Honestly I could believe that. I used to drive a fun car in HS until it drowned in a flood.

Still hurts, desu

Dumb frogposter

oh well thats your problem. you modified it. Do you own an Si or is yours just some low tier shitbox as well?

Damn dude I'm sorry to hear that. Really hope you catch a windfall or something so you can get a new one. What car was it?

>Have you ever bought a vehicle you couldn't afford?

No, I'm not black and I'm responsible with my money

Also expensive/luxury cars are a meme. Just buy something that's reliable and will last you for years.

I'm about to

>Buying a new vehicle
>Probably going to lose my job either due to boredom in life = thats why I'm buying a new car

>Or company will just let me go since I've become the office fool

>>Or company will just let me go since I've become the office fool

That's a hard one to dig out of, been there

I know this feel in everything. Everybody things im retarded and shit sucks

when i was 18 i bought an 02 monte carlo for 10K at a toyota dealership

worst financial decision in my life, but only bc i threw away so much money on a such a piece of shit car. it was a horrific waste.

had i just saved my money and bought some shitbox on craigslist , id be rollin in da dough rn

so i tell everyone never buy from stealerships, they'll fuck u over

now i only buy shitty carb'd cars on craigslist bc i dont have to deal with bs, computers or banks that way

You're a long way from /b/, frogposter. Get lost.

Don't do it you fucking idiot. Pay off your loans then spend money you actually have. Trust me.

no because I'm not retarded

Yea, it kind of sucks

People you work with know you are a qualified engineer, your own boss barely talks to you since he thinks he made a mistake for hiring you

>about to lose job
>better buy an expensive new car

Here's your (You).

>>about to lose job

k, thanks

I'm exaggerating the losing my job part...

>>better buy an expensive new car

it will be a good quality used vehicle though, I'm not really the type in buying a brand new one since it isn't worth it.. If it is used, has good miles its mine....