/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Zelda watched you and everyone else she loved die edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PceCEC8Fbkk
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1037065
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HYLIA IS A FALSE GOD

We need boss fights like this again god damn

>Your reaction when the next game has the Zelda living as a commoner in the Grand Bolson Kingdom?

I've tried GBARom and a few other places but I'm retarded apparently. Searching for amiibo codes on them yields no results.

Twilight Princess's bosses were cool but they were too easy.

I think Zelda would be ok with that after all she went though

Except for maybe Hyrule becoming filled with Lego houses

I know zeldas are all related but is link always a hylian or is it just that he always has been up until now? could the hero be born as a gerudo (male) or another race?

true
sadly also true.
not that handheld, and not that word for ROM. a different 3-letter word. one you possibly see whilst trying to find games for playstation emulator

How would you handle this situation?

It actually makes sense hyral's collapsed monarchy and fledgeling civilization consisting largely of industry.. not to mention a formerly oppressed culture deriving from a once highly advanced magitech civilization who are now freely intermingling.. would combine to create a new more modern way of life based on capitalism, democracy, all that good stuff.

The Divine Beasts were way too easy too though

wow nice job on the nosebridges. looks just right.
i dunno man, i like to think the spirit of the hero could arise in anyone. I could see a Link who was nearly a Darmani or a Mikau.. or someone like Linkle.

which one am I?

Whichever one you want to be

>Her eyes rushing over the large teeth mark on Link's shoulder the claw marks that run down the center of his spine.
>Zelda gazed in awe at the large teeth marks on Link's shoulder
>Oh! There are even claw marks too!
>"They're so deep…"
>"And rough."
PLEASE WHERE ARE THE DOUJINS
THE ART
EVEN THE STORIES OF THIS

>Pegasus Boots are made of real Pegasus.
>It was the last of its kind.

well then I drop down from between her legs and probably go in the laundry

haha jk girls didnt wear underwear back then
makes me think of blue sub no 6. didnt Mutio cutely bite the unmemorable main guy? she and hers were total proto-TP-zoras.

daily reminder that Link is the thiccest Zelda character

>Play shirtless
>Link doesn't have scratchmarks on his back

Wait, what?

YFW his son turns out to be Ganon's new vessle

Turns out all that rough fish sex was all in Mipha's head

Link needs to stick to brown girls.

False, Yiga blademasters are. Dat ass and dem thick thighs

How about just Hylian Princesses

I'd agree, except Ilia > Zelda

But Ilia is Zelda

Skyward Sword would have been 10/10 if they swapped Kina and Zelda's designs.

The difference is that Ilia actually got Link.

Do Link and Ilia do butt stuff?

Probably. Nobody has invented television yet, so they have plenty of time to experiment. You know that rubber armor set? That was what Ilia wore for playtime.

>Everybody they have ever known and loved just fucking died
>Ganon won, the kingdom is in ruins
>Zelda just lost her father and everyone she knew in the castle
>Link just lost his close childhood friend and likely his father
>"Gee, this seems like the perfect time to kiss Zelda."

Fuck off

she healed it later. and started healing it sooner so nobody would see her shameful bites.

Debatable.

Bites or lipstick markings?

i've seen that same exact pic from a different angle
>Kina
god I forgot about Panan. she was a fucking cutie pie. that fucking bar was really cozy.

From a different angle? Post it nigga

She was literally Link's quest goal for the game.
youtube.com/watch?v=PceCEC8Fbkk

surely rubber hadn't been invented yet. but i bet Barnes invents it or something similar. maybe primitive gum rubber

I'm well aware of that but it felt to me as though he regarded Ilia more as a childhood friend than a romantic interest. Ilia was certainly thirsty for him but I don't know if it went the other way by the end of the game.

Granted a lot of that has to do with how Link's relationship with Midna evolved and came close to fruition only to be deliberately cut short before either of them could take it further and with her gone Link may have settled for second best.

You need to play the game and pay attention.

>lipstick
>especially on a female
bite your tongue

I always felt like Midna was Link's only "bro" in that they did hood rat shit together and bonded over common experiences. A friend is different from a romantic interest.

I'd be pretty fucking upset if someone who helped save my life and helped me save countless people had to depart for who knows how long.

I've done both, several times.

It always felt to me that by the end of the game Link had drifted away from Ilia a bit. They may have been close at the beginning of the game but adventures like that fucking change people.

it's been removed from the one place where i know where it was
but if you search for it i'm sure you'll find it
i referenced it once heavily and did a finn and PB version

The only thing it changed was that now Link eats peanut butter off her pussy

You live in a world of fanfiction shipping.

iunno man, the picture Ilia painted.. they were lying in hay together and shit. her dad, at least, was sizing Link up as a son in law..
yeah they were absolute bros.

>i referenced it once heavily and did a finn and PB version

....Post it.

>drifted away
I feel like that's more bad pacing. you should have been able to rescue her and get the horse whistle a LOT sooner
yeah alright. but it'd be faster to just post the paheal link. rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1037065

A quick update, just got a blood moon at 30 kills, no increase. Did a quick reset and got 32 kills to see if it was a #+1 trigger still no change.

Will go to 51 kills for this session and then increase that to 101 for the moon after that.

>yeah they were absolute bros.

I love when she rests on his shoulder before fighting Ganon. They give eachother that look like "This nigga boutta get slept"

kills of what? i doubt all kills are equal
i appreciate your scientific experimentation, m8! you're doing purah proud

Also trying to complete shrines without killing the scouts makes certain shrines a hell of a lot harder.

Oh now I know what WW pic you meant.

Goddamn, I want Link to be able to rock hair like that.

wouldnt that be nice? that's why I love the ancient armor even if others think the helmet looks weird.. but the hair's worth it.

>No fairy fountain music on the BotW title screen

What the fuck guys. Patch that shit in

Mainly Guardian Scouts and Lynels. I need to check what all Shrines I did to give you an exact listing.

If you want to test if certain kills equal more points, you'll need to do a tandem game with me since after this playthrough, I'm done until hardmode.

But of course it does lol

inorite
i've seen several youtube vgmusicians claiming to be playing "The breath of the wild theme" and i'm like.. i thought the theme was silence.

Finally have time to work on this again. I'm making a custom Wii U cover for Skyward Sword to make it match the other games (I'm a picky faggot and like the blue cases a lot better than the white wii cases)

I've got a bunch of screenshots to make the back more like the others too, but if anyone has any cool SS screenshots from Dolphin or otherwise I'd appreciate if you post them.

I'll be making one for FSA too after this is done.

But even then Midna pulled herself out of the picture and Zelda was never a player, so yeah.

wasnt SS in a special gold cover?
man i miss the old days of game art.. instruction manuals.. i mean there's no point in screenshots since you cant see what's going on in modern high-detail games.

The best Zelda is not princess, which is SS Zelda.

Zelda just met Link as a human at the end of the game, give her some time

It was, I'm using this artwork because I like it more.

She was awful in that game, I don't think Link waited, probably had Ilia move over his house.

I can only imagine how hard Link and Zelda fucked right there in the fields of Hyrule.

>The blades of grass were once green like Link's tunic, now white like Zelda's dress

Bravo Aonuma

>An amnesiac guy with a dead fiancé and a girl that's been living in a monster's large intestine for a century.
I can see how it could be hard to visualize.

ᴗ‿ σ Don't underestimate Tetra!

>The ghosts watching awkwardly
>Zelda abandons her proper accent and gets extremely loud and vulgar from the sheer pleasure

But I haven't performed any level of estimates about her.

there's something so lewd about the purification ritual gown. the contrast it makes from the science-adventurer look she otherwise sports. she's vulnerable in this. but she's also busting out magic power like crazy nuts

fuck me that's so cute. Looks so spunky
i love how all windwaker fanart improves on the original.

>Daruk and Urbosa cheer them on
>Mipha is in silent acceptance
>Revali keeps insulting Link with bird puns to hide his own jealousy

surely he'd make human puns

>Rhoam with his back turned
>"I suppose she is mature enough to -
>"What is he doing to her ass"

I don't know if even Link could do it with his father in law there

iunno man i've always loved the idea of managing to marry someone whose parents are cool.
like Lana Kane's parents minus the college hippie aspects.

>Every woman up to that point has wanted to fuck him
>Stayed on the path to saving the world
>Now everything is fine and they just need to rebuild some places and establish travel routes again
>Suddenly realizes his boner is unbreakable unlike all the weapons he's found so far

I don't think Link would be able to NOT do it regardless of who's watching

The only way he wouldn't fuck Zelda is if other females instinctively converged on the spot in an attempt to get him first

King Rhoam isn't really "cool" but he does like Link a lot so that's a plus

I mean if he wants to watch, he's cooler than most dads.

What's are the Top 5 best Links in terms of battle skill, physical strength, and smarts?

Wanting to watch your daughter have sex, even if it's with a guy you approve of, is more creepy than cool

>Zelda has to draft some Penis Accords in order to not start a massive nationwide civil war over who gets to fuck Link and in what order
>It designates him a protected natural resource that all citizens have the right to enjoy but the responsibility to preserve
>"It's for the best... We'll still-.... I'll still get my turn. If you'll have me"

In their physical prime, they're all equal in terms of battle skill, strength, and smarts. It's the equipment they find that would set them apart.

Really, the biggest difference between the Links is their potential waifus.

if you step outside what you've been raised to believe, it's creepy to actively NOT want to see a beautiful act performed by a person you love. just saying.

WW is strangely the best fighter, maybe just because WW has the best combat. Sudden memories, damn I enjoyed juggling the boomerang and the grapple to loot the mooks.

OOT has absurd physical strength by end of game, due to golden gauntlets. One might argue SS had the most though, because he collects the whole triforce and has full sword beams and stuff.

All Links are kinda dim, but I guess at least BotW Link has the wherewithal to sometimes skip something that is overwhelming at the moment.

>One might argue SS had the most though, because he collects the whole triforce and has full sword beams and stuff.

ALttP Link beat a Ganon who already had the full triforce. Didn't have to seal his ass either. Destroyed him.

>skill
tough to say, TP link ends up learning the most techniques, but OoT link had about half of them without even having to be taught. he's also clearly the best archer and a whiz with boomerangs and even a slingshot. nobody else's of those are lethal, they usually don't even do damage. certainly SS Link has the best fencing skills.
>physical strength
BotW first, then TP. as we discussed. scaling walls with his fingertips, swinging a giant metal ball, wrangling goats, and sumo-ing gorons. nobody else comes close without special strength enhancers
>smarts
really tough to say. that's sort of up to the player. "Link" never figures things out, as it were. BotW fella has to do a bunch of really tricky shrine puzzles, but they weren't really all that hard, just numerous. Triforce of the Gods Link had some of the most terribly confusing puzzles, things like dropping a block onto a new floor so it can be used there.. but then I know very little of the puzzles in any subsequent 2D games.
SS Link is the only one I know of who straight up WENT TO SCHOOL, so... but then OoT Link seems to have elf cunning. if I had to pull a prank, I'd go with him first. Plus he went on to solve the tough puzzles in Termina's dungeons and keep track of the unusual time travel...

Never got around to making an actual pic outta this.

>full triforce
did he really? how'd he get it? I don't remember. I know it showed up at the end.

Has it from the beginning, and was sealed while holding it. It's why the downfall line includes Link losing to Ganondorf.

Just did the math

7 Guardian Scout IV
6 Guardian Scout III
7 Guardian Scout II
1 White Lynel
3 Blue Lynel
2 Red Lynel
3 Blue Boko

Also if anyone wants to double check my tests of strengths, I didn't go into Hyrule castle yet so I didn't do that major test. (And I included the teaching shrine as well.)

I'm pretty sure I had something else, Need to check the archives to confirm This is why I have the trip

oh and i guess technically as the hero's shade, he TEACHES all those techniques..
i get the strong impression that that link becomes a truly stupendous hero. his journey to find Navi sadly never leads to that, but he becomes even more of a legend than before.. so it's not a massive surprise when people expect him to show up ages later despite that being impossible, or even suspect he might be alive even later than that. I almost kind of wish we got even more adventures with him. I bet he did a bunch more great things, traveled through time in a third or fourth way, learned new ocarina songs, fought new villains.. if it wasnt for the whole can't-have-the-master-sword-or-fight-ganon-again aspect making it so unmarketable, I bet they'd go for that.

I always wanted a comic or a cartoon with short little adventures that show what each Link does after their respective games.

bull fucking shit. among other things that was never the intention in OoT
no if anything that proves more ganon-centric games happen between OoT and triforce of the gods, wherein he got the triforce

except that he can't have the triforce and be sealed up. it's too powerful. no, no, i think he got it INSIDE the sacred realm somehow.
basically I'm telling you that in my 17 years of internet zelda research, -this would have come up at some point- as kind of a major point