/pg/ - Persona General

PREVIOUS
NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHYH50gPZVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to marry Anne!

Daily reminder Ryuji and Ann are made for each other on both a physical and emotional level

I want to date Kawakami!
I want to put a ring on Kawakami!
I want to marry Kawakami!
I want to impregnate Kawakami and rub her swollen belly!
I want to rest my head on Kawakami's pregnant belly and feel the baby kicking!
I want to raise a family with Kawakami!
I want to tell Kawakami how much I love her!
I want to grow old with Kawakami!

Claiming bestest girl!

Persona 4 is a successful and popular JRPG.

Daily reminder that I love Labrys.
I want to hold Labrys tight and tell her everything is going to be okay.
I want to have her nuzzle into my chest as I hold her close and twirl her hair in my fingers.
I want to to truly feel alive. To know that despite being a machine, she is loved.
I want to teach her about the world, about life, about nature, and watch her experience new things.
I want to make a child with her, designing and programming it, raising it with love.
I want to grow old, dying in my bed as Labrys and our mechanical children look on.
I want to be reborn as a Cyborg so we can be together till the end of time.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Calm down time, /pg/.
Play some games.

BANG BUS

WANNA RIDE?

Akechi best boy!

Last Fuuka before bed.

Night

Futaba is cute

Sorry I can't calm down, I'm going to throw a brick at the next person who says P4 is bad.

what the hell is on her head

Too far.

I want to touch Haru's hair.

fuuka is shit
what the fuck is this

Reminder:

SEES is a school club, IT is a social clique, and the PTs are modeled on a criminal organization. That explains the differing levels of 'closeness'. SEES isn't all that close, though they more and more bond to a shared purpose over time, and there are various friendships between different members. IT is a high school clique, it is extremely tight knit. Its mascot Teddie cares more about having fun and a good time than he even does the investigation, which pushes a lot of the hijinks in the story.

PTs are a criminal group, they can be close, but they are in the group for each their own reasons. You see this when Joker has to speak to each individually at the end in the VR, when they remember why they joined the group in the first place. Its mascot Morgana exhibits the attitude of the group. Morgana views everything as a "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" contract. Even the confidants are modeled on this concept. Of course they get closer over time, similar to SEES that bond over a shared purpose. But they have more individualized existences than the IT. Another way to think of them is as superheroes with alter-egos. Ann is model by day, thief by night. Yusuke is artist by day, thief by night, etc. Even in the story there is a conscious worry about associating with each other too much, especially when the heat starts pressing on the group.

That being said I suspect the remake will add more group events for the PTs. It seems to be a common complaint that they don't do enough together.

tl;dr: if you complain about the PT not being close enough, you're a butthurt P4baby

Futaba the cutest

Which means its shit.

The TV was talking about Angel Tart being available until Christmas at the Taisho Shop, but where is it?

P4 is bad

P4 is a video game in the Persona series.

>if I keep posting it it means its true!

The Twilight series is also sucessful and popular :^)

There are series that deserve their popularity and series that don't, user. P4 is one that doesn't.

A hat?

man the protags from p1 and p2 look hilariously fucking dumb.

Who the fuck complains that the characters aren't close enough?

Besides, Yusuke and Teddie and to a lesser degree Kanji aren't allowed within five feet of Rise, Chie and Yukiko because EWWWW BOYS.

I actually found that because there was less gender politics the PT felt closer.

Ok so what is are most popular p5 ships right now?
>Inb4 joker and groo
No homoshit

>The state of the P4fags
Pathetic

At least try to come up with a decent counter argument.

SMT doesn't equal MegaTen. MegaTen has been a thing since the 80s, with the novel Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei, where Loki tries to rape a woman. Eventually, that was spun off into video games, with Megami Tensei in 1987.

That received a sequel in 1990. That was the last "Megami Tensei" game, with SMT I being released two years later. Technically, you could argue that SMT is a continuation of MegaTen, which is correct, but it's still a separate series.

Megami Tensei now just refers to a bunch of game series which take place in the same multiverse as the original novel. At least, that's what I can gather. As you can tell by my willingness to write this, I'm not acting very smart right now.

Here. have a rapist.

Thanks user, was killing me.

Dumb how they're mentioned but not in-game though.

This is what happens when tumblr gets their hands on Persona.

Me and your waifu

>shipping

This shit never lasts, shippers should just move on

>A reminder that shiho and ann might be more then friends

they just look like regular guys to me

P1's looking a little cross eyed in that fanart though

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Fuck you too.

Ryuji xAnn
MCxMakoto
YusukexFutaba
GoroxHaru

You are an idiot.

Quit shitting up every thread you come in. Boohoo. Someone said they didn't like something about your favorite game.

Man the fuck up and move on. Let this shit die.

I'm ready for shido.

P4fags tried to spread the meme that the PT weren't close because they didn't had muh wacky anime antics that the P4 cast did. Too bad they forgot that those antics are part of what helped to cement the IT as the worst main cast in a Persona game.

Rly maeks u think

Please respond. I want to broaden my horizons.

regular guys have red AND yellow eyes?

Daily reminder these pairings are SHIT

Only delusional trannies think like this

>let's do this fair and square
>rigs the entire palace up to and including her boss fight

Who /mischief/ here?

can someone post the "Respond when you see this" picture please?

I thought his eyes weren't like that normally, and that's just a reference to his appearance on the cover art with his shadow. Might be wrong though

There are no popular ships in these threads. There like two guys that spam Ryuji/Ann shit every thread and everybody else just "ships" the MC with their waifu.

Two of those seem to be a reference to this.

Which you could argue is tumblr tier, but still.

Here's 2 dumb things goodnight /pg/

Post em

>Samefagging this hard

Woah! Thanks DidYouKnow!

youtube.com/watch?v=nHYH50gPZVo

i started ng+ and only just now realized that sojiro is probably talking to futaba when he gets phone calls from who you think at that point are random women he's dating

>Playing thread police
>being this buttblasted
>Still no argument
Kek get fucked P4fag

thanks i'll edit it and give you a png without the background

My triggering over his awful posture?

Shido is a pushover, honestly.

Nvm. It's the supermarket in the underground mall, but they don't have it in stock yet. Fucking TV.

Chie is a girl in Persona 4

Man it sure is convenient that everyone who doesn't agree with me is a diehard fan of the thing I don't like.

How lucky I am to live in a world where only extremes exist.

It's an ironic twitter meme; it's not sincerely saying "respect women" etc

What's it gonna be for P6 group interaction?

it's a meme u dip

>implying I'd go anywhere near something with that fucking Goomba's name
look user I might be a degenerate but i'll have you know i got my information from a reliable source; wikipedia and Veeky Forums posts

And how is that?

Hello. I don't visit the general very much but I have a quick question about Akechi in P5.

Spoilers below.

So I just caught up to the modern day where you are declared dead. If the answer to my question will be answered later in the game then please tell me so.
Why does Akechi not have a palace and also have a Persona? In one of the Mementos meetings, Morgana says that Persona users can't have a Palace because they've come to terms with their desires or something like that, so there's no distortion. But Akechi is clearly fucked up since he's been killing people left and right for Shino. Plus he desires to be known as a superhero for taking down the Phantom Thieves as shown in his cutscene with Shino after "killing" you.
So why does he have a Persona? Why are his desires not considered "distorted"?

There's already one of that.

Ryuji is a nigger.

Hopefully not one like P4's
>worst girl
Fixed for you

Todd Naejima user

Where does the chair go?

>his battle is just a 3 stage DPS race

Guess it makes sense why Ann's dating him then

Are there any possible dangers from a truth serum overdose? Sae brought up the OD, but it seems the only effect was to partially cloud a couple critical memories. I'm a little surprised that Joker didn't get a check-up from Tae, especially considering he'd had the living shit beaten out of him for who knows how long.

Get out.
Play the game.

>Samefag
Look at the timestamp post

>Yu
>the talker

Are you going to post this dumb shit every thread? Even if you're right nobody is going to pat you on the back and call you a good boy.

>tfw love at first sight

There is some serious explanation later but essentially

>That's my secret Joker
>I'm always psychotic.

Noir is so much sexier than Haru.