Will there ever be someone like him? Or worse?

Will there ever be someone like him? Or worse?

like him in what way

worse at what in particular

>worse at what in particular
at conquering Russia

>we must build more solar panels
>we must secure more lebensraum
The jews were made into solar panels.

I'm asking is it possible for someone to become so powerful so quickly, like he did? I'm talking someone who would be, for the most part, hated for his actions for decades after his reign, unless he was able to successfully take over.

stalin, osama bin laden, merkel, mao ze dong

his plan was encirclement, he got sick so couldn't implement this

why does it matter if he's hated after his reign

does the opinion of the court of public opinion matter all that much to your knowledge of history?

alexander the great took over power pretty fast and he seemed like an asshole but history fags suck his dick

But they haven't done as much as Hitler. I'm asking is it possible for anyone to cause as much destruction as he did?

I won't deny, I don't have an answer for that.

stalin and mao caused more deaths than hitler

Hitler really loses all his mysterious aura once you realize he was just kind of a angry autist making it up as he went, and all the really autistic nazi lore, like aryan supermen from atlantis who worship Thor ect. all came from Himmler and Hitler thought it was dumb

This guy has a really intense glare.

Who is he?

fella that went by the name "Adolf Hitler"

To be fair China had a lot of people to kill

>Solar panels use gold as as conductor
>Jews have all the gold
>Hitler was a known environmentalist

THE HOLOCAUST WAS COMMITTED SO GERMANY COULD GO GREEN

Timur lenks
Genghis khan
King Leopold of northern France southern netherlands
Pol Pot

Stalin hardly killed more than 6 milions (Hitler vs. Stalin: Who Killed More? -Timothy Snyder) , and that number does include dead axis POWs and South Russian and Ukrainian famine, which is discutible becose when you ´´want to genocide ukrainians´´ you mostly dont do same thing with citizens of Eurasian Steppe. Only Holocaust is +-11 milions, 20 milions only for USSR itself both military and civilian, + other allied coutries. If you want to count axis deaths as well, you will most likely get to number around 10 or 15 milions. So Hitler´s actions killed around 40 milions.

Duterte will be the next. Percentage wise he wants to kill more than any other leader that has come before

how about the ancient world, tyrants who executed thousands, torture, rape you name it. they were pretty bad

Who would she slaughter?

White males and anyone who's ever sent an email

Is that why her running mate is a white dude?

She has to garner enough votes from the populace somehow

Thats just ancient/medieval warfare.
We talk about modern leaders becose you dont need to kill civilians, burn cities and plunder in modern warfare.

There always is.

This, tbqh.
Hitler at least cared about his people in the broad sense [spoiler]until at the end when his delusions had overtaken him[/spoiler]. Stalin didn't even care that much about his immediate family, let alone the populace of his empire.

His plan was to conquer the ideological heart (Leningrad) and oil fields (Caucasus) of the USSR. That's not really encirclement since the centre of command is still in Moscow and there were still industries beyond the Urals.

>the jews enslave america
>america has oil tycoons
>hitler wanted to go green.
>jews killed him off.

Jewish control of the petrodollar economy confirmed.

you're a bit delusional aren't you

>the Jews have been secretly controlling the Arabs the whole time

WIR MUESSEN DIE SONNE ANNEHMEN!

Himmler, Heidrich, Dirlewanger, Frank

to name a few

Me. Don't go to school tomorrow.