pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

>Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia – DLC Briefing
youtube.com/watch?v=9P63IrQ6bWM

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/iojere.sav
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ike is gay

Priam for FE Switch Tharja has no redeeming qualities, and isn't canon.

That's is shit

Take that back!

Tharja a best and canon

this thread will move by so fast that no one will know I'm gay too hahaha

I like this thread. Lets keep it.
Starting to lose your edge?

SPIC BTFO
KEK HAS SPOKEN

Shit family and not canon. There's no canon in a game where you choose your destiny.

Does anybody actually like this character unironically? I honestly thought Priam was intended to be a joke, his character is shockingly bland among the Awakening cast.

Heroes update live

Literally nobody said anything about canon you stupid triggered cuck

Why does Tharja upset so many people?

More like Heroes maint live for the next hour

Cant handle the bantz

Tharja's obnoxious, sets trends for annoying characters, and is an abusive parent.
The biggest reason that people hate her here, though, is her association with a tripfag named TharjaAnon. He's incredibly obnoxious, hypocritical, and a total loser.

Nobody hates Tharja, you see what they actually hate is the poster associated with the character

Tharja is literally no worse than Peri

>Tharja is no worse than Peri
I don't get what you're trying to say here. Peri is a shit character too.

>Tharja is literally no worse than Peri
Like that's any better.

Finally pulled an Azura right before maintenance and she's +res -spd... However, I run her in the damage calculator and noticed that with +res and Fury 3 she can actually survive against all unbuffed green mages in the game. New meta?

>retards dont know image limit works the exact same as post limit
>still use "on time" in this circumstance
>its a fucking imageboard

God damn luciniggers ruin everything.

Does anyone happen to have a .sav file for FE7 with completed game data?
I want to emulate it on my phone but I don't want to play it on normal first.

>autismo who keeps making those FE4 threads made his thread first
>but since he samefagged the first reply like always he got outsped in linking it by the Rukina false-flagger
>two more threads are made even after that

God /feg/ is a riot sometimes, I love this place.

If you are putting her in a green mage's firing zone in the first place, you are doing it wrong.

image limit doesn't activate the autosage, so that'd only work on a general that's so dead it hits page 10 regardless of what you do
don't be retarded

Give her the Lashunk aphrodisiac, instantly becomes redeemed.

marriage themed magic

>like Tharja
>can't talk about her or post pictures of her because of some insane fat mexishit

>Fury 3 on Azura
That sounds so stupid I want it.

Fuck off

Just fucking off yourself mate

Acquire better taste

It may not activate the autosage (something to suggest to hiromoot then) but it's still a new thread greenlight, we've hit it on occasion in the past, and as you can see now, no purge.

It's been like this for months now. FEH was a mistake

>the OP of the other thread has given his "blessing" on this thread just because the spic got beat
lmao what a faggot
he should just quit, the petty, spiteful bastard

cute

Is that a dragon or a seahorse.

Never, I'm really enjoying seeing some of you guys melt down like this. It's even funnier how much you guys are flip-flopping on your early thread policies since whatever I don't get first post in is apparently what's preferred now.

True

>no purge

that doesn't indicate anything except that mods aren't doing their jobs

I'll skip this banner unless they introduce a unit with a unique niche like CamillaB.

These are your new set of arena maps, say something nice about them!

Fuck off Drill

There's no purge because the mods have officially stopped giving a shit about /feg/, you'll notice the others are still up too
I mean this is really just going to lead to some fagtron dumping 250 images down real quick so he can shitpost about early threads down the line
Which would be unpleasant for everyone involved

fucking lava map unbalanced piece of shit

what else you datamined?

Go to gamefaqs and do the gameshark thingy as it's compatible with Visuak Boy, I think.

Why not both?

13 looks pretty neat

agreed. I regret rolling on the bunny banner, limited units be damned. It would have been alright if b camilla decided to come but of course chrom fucks everything up

Looks like the same thing Julia uses

>bridges
Please noooo

Can't wait to beat fools to the fortification terrains with my horse team.

>Lava map and bridge map still exists
>While others like the mountain in the middle were removed
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>"I-I'm totally not assmad that I got beat in two different threads, including the canon one"

I don't know why you keep trying to vilify this. It's a vietnamese pictograph forum, you need to be able to post images because that's the point of the fucking medium, no point to staying in a thread where you are unable to do so.

/feg/ has problems with threads but this instance wasn't one of them. I may as well actually go suggest that image limit triggers autosage so we won't have to have this discussion the next time it happens.

>those filenames
user, you know it's illegal to lie on the internet, right?

yeah it's the animation for naga with the lens flare

are they finally going to implement damage over time terrain

But until it actually does, you're still making a bunch of early threads for an arbitrary reason. If you really believed that it was a good idea, why didn't you make the thread as soon as the image bump limit got hit?
Y'all can handle not posting smug anime girls for ten minutes honestly

my.mixtape.moe/iojere.sav

>Fuuga's Wild Ride comes to heroes
Why?

Not really, like this user said
this is more hilarious than anything.

You guys always say that I'm some autismo scrambling to get the first post in yet here's an user deliberately making early threads just to get the first post in against me.

>why didn't you make the thread as soon as the image bump limit got hit?
You really want to know why?

I was watching a Gex playthrough

At least the fucking wall map is gone, but I'm gonna miss the 2v2 mountain and Chokepoint desert.

>this is really just going to lead to some fagtron dumping 250 images down real quick so he can shitpost about early threads down the line

that's already happened

anyone remember when "lasigo" kept spamming screenshots from his gba FE LPs (like, not even level ups and crap, but even story scenes that everyone's already seen) and then WHOOPS TIME FOR ANOTHER EARLY LUCINA/THARJA/FLORA/WHOEVER THREAD :^)

when is this?

Well, it's kinda sad that other anons are resorting to shitpost like you do, but I guess it's even more pathetic that you give them the reaction they want from you, why didn't you just stop? that's the question, but then again I don't expect an answer.

you missed the event sorry; everyone got a free bride version of their choice at 5 stars.

just started playing fe7, my first fe game btw.
really loving it, got to chapter 10 still going, although I've lost Sain, dorcas, Lucius and Florina sadly, someone told me to make sure Florina lives for something called the triangle attack, but meh, anyway, which one should I play next? and is buying a 3ds for the 3 titles on 3ds worth it or not? I don't think I can get enough, I've never played this kind of genre before, don't think I even knew it existed, really falling for the game.

I, uh
don't really have anything to say about that
Either way, it's poor practice. Shit's hit bump limit already so whatever, but you shouldn't encourage it.

It's the 10x Omikuji, isn't it.

>Comfy mountains removed
>Still have twin bridge cancer

>You guys always say that I'm some autismo scrambling to get the first post
Because you are. We've got times recorded in which you got your "first post" in less than 30 seconds after the thread went up, BEFORE the link was posted in the dying thread. That's some hardcore "refresh" tapping you've got going there.

>tripfag circlejerk LP hell
No matter how much one hates FEH, it definitely improved the threads. No question.

Dam

>losing Dorcas
It's fine, just use Bartre.

An hour and thirty minutes?

no that was something different, the omikuji event gave everyone who rolled all 10 days free 5 star versions of the units they rolled + 10 extra orbs as a thanks for participating.

Like I said, it's kind of funny seeing how hard they're trying. They always say I don't see the irony in me calling out shitposting, but they probably legitimately think they're on some righteous crusade to try and stop me from doing something they don't like, going so far as to make really early threads that everyone else hates. It'll be fun to see how long they go on far and what they'll do next.

True as that may be, still doesn't make the guy who made the other thread any better considering they're now doing the exact same thing.

The official twitter isn't saying anything about the gauntlet and I doubt they'd spring it on us after the maintenance, so maybe Tuesday

All you faggots rolling on the mage gauntlet banner can have my luck. (And I have alot of luck). I am sitting out the banners as I've got everything I wanted already.

Check it out

Alright /feg/ lets be real, if the bride thing was something you had to roll for instead of earning through a quest or something would you whale or break f2p for it?

Whether you think it will be purely cosmetic (maybe with some flavor text) or if it actually gives minor buffs/bonuses is up to you.

[Heroes Archive] (Menu_1103_defense)

Heroes Message Name: Message

MID_ARENA_SORT_GRADE: Rank in Tier
MID_ARENA_SORT_REWARDTYPE_GRADE: Score Type: Tier
MID_ARENA_GAINED_REWARDTYPE_GRADE: $aArena Reward Tier: $a0
MID_ARENA_GAINED_REWARDTYPE_GRADE_CHANGE: $aArena Reward Tier: $a1 → $a0
MID_ARENA_DIALOG_HELP_04_1103: Rewards:\nAfter the season ends, you'll get\nrewards based on your high\nscore and tier. If your score\nis high enough, your Arena tier\nmay go up.
MID_ARENA_DIALOG_HELP_05_1103: Character Bonus:\nYou can double the score you\nearn for your offensive and\ndefensive teams each season by\nusing certain characters.
MID_ARENA_DIALOG_HELP_3_00_1103: Checking Rewards:\nYou can check the rewards that\nwill be given out for the current\nseason. Change the filter to see\nrewards given for your offense,\ndefense, and tier.
MID_ARENA_DIALOG_HELP_3_02_1103: Tier Rewards:\nThis reward list shows rewards for\nyour current tier as well as tiers close\nto yours. Placements are\ncalculated at the start of every\nhour. Note that it may take some\ntime to reflect changes after the\ncalculations begin.
MID_VOTE_INFERIOR_BOOST_RATE: $aPoints × $a1 for $a0 min.

I know he was implumented bad but I really like him and I really wanted him to appear in fates as a dlc Character. I thought he was a neat dude and even if he's probably not directly related to Ike I like the idea he believes it.

Also he reminds me of Sol from guilty gear.

How well would your main team get along in Heroes?

honestly Dorcas and Sain hit me hard, I really loved both of them, especially since, when I lost Dorcas, he was the only axe weilder I had, but it's cool, I just got that huge armored general dude, the slow ass tank, he uses axes.

It's back up!

Yeah, I didn't expect an answer, but going into the way tripfags behave, I see you are just in time to become a hostile one, given how the shit you continuously do is getting ruined by others, posting habits and stuff.

i want to roll for sanaki! and julia! AHHHHHH

>erika linde hector ryoma
They wud get along pretty well imo

Hero fest still up boys

>Removed the rubble map, literally the only good arena map.

Why?

Wow, an entire hour early.

I don't really see what you expect me to say.

The feather rewards stay!
Based Islamic States!

anything new or nah until the reset

It's literally nothing

[Heroes Archive] (Data_1103_defense)

Heroes Message Name: Message

MID_MISSION_S0024HERO02_TITLE: Grand Hero Battles
MID_MISSION_S0024HERO02_A1: Defeat Ursula (Task)
MID_MISSION_H_S0024HERO02_A1: With Anna on your team, win the\nGreat Hero Battle against\nUrsula: Blue Crow.
MID_MISSION_S0024HERO02_A2: Defeat Ursula (Task)
MID_MISSION_H_S0024HERO02_A2: With Ursula: Blue Crow on your team,\nwin the Great Hero Battle against\nUrsula: Blue Crow on Lunatic.
MID_MISSION_S0024HERO02_A3: Defeat Ursula (Task)
MID_MISSION_H_S0024HERO02_A3: Use Anna to defeat\nUrsula: Blue Crow.
MID_MISSION_S0024HERO02_A4: Defeat Ursula (Task)
MID_MISSION_H_S0024HERO02_A4: Use Ursula: Blue Crow\nto defeat a level 40 or higher\nUrsula: Blue Crow.

I simply don't know why Narcian's banner was updated in this patch, the GHB redo is ursula

you can sort by SP and HM now
can't select arena while it's closed
that's about it

That you are just as bad, and one of the prominent shitposters of this retarded early OP trash that plagues our general.