/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1547

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for May:
4/30 - 5/9 - Alchemist Astray
5/10 - 5/15 - All Four Celestials
5/17 - 5/24 - Guild War (Light)
5/25 - 5/30 - Xeno Ifrit Showdown
5/25 - 5/30 - Hero's Return (Naoise event rerun)
5/31 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

5/6 - 5/15 - Free Memerolls
5/1 - 5/15 - Golden Week Special (Free Rolls, Magnafest, 1/2 Off Coop/Specials, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

>Surprise Ticket Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1rddvKlc6nvO3ShGe9yhY72gEcT70yuEl5-nx1MZWEwA/edit

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

anime.granbluefantasy.jp/story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cuc

How can I tell if I'm ready for baha HL?

23 days until she's mine

Post lewd bois

What does 5* Unos 4th skill even do?

getting burnt out you guys

CUTE

wat

>you will never have Lennah massage your back after a long and tiresome day, her sweet floral scent calming your senses, dreamy voice caressing your soul, her slender and dexterous hands relieving you of all stress, as you allow yourself to wander into a pure, blissful trance

Why do I press forward, anons?

2A5D2398 Bahamut

Because she's going to become a tree, and when she does, she'll never be able to leave you.

for the ninja class what weapon do you guys go for Melee or Katana?

You got me all excited, but it's an HL and I can't leech those yet.

fuck I fell for it

Moete kita zo!

Melee. The stat boosts from your skills are as a result.

how ready are you for summer?

I guess I'm going lewder first.

Not ready

I am saving for X-Mas

Slow it down.
Focus on 2-3 things you want before the next event and use natural regen for your EP.
For your AP just farm Angel Halo and host your main magna if you don't want to host them all.
This event is great so just do what you want and need. If get burnt out before RotB and GW you'll end up angry.

You don't need a weapon for the class, just any weapon.

Host .TE, I need more twigs

That's why I'd be hugging her tight if that would come to pass, for I would want nothing more than to share her burden. Even though she would be completely against it, I'd still be selfish in that moment, at the same time selfish and selfless, trading my own meaningless life without her presence for eternity by her side.

I fully expected "she'll never be able to 'leaf' you". Thanks for not being THAT mean.

sauce?

The title is right there in the page.

I got 50 Rolls. I'm going to wait and see what the new summer characters are and if it's nobody I want to roll for then maybe I'll just roll for Summer Bear or something. Might even just decide to keep my rolls until Halloween or even New Years for Mahira. I'll probably fail in getting the things I want but that's okay, that's the life of Gacha.

I don't know if any of you want it, but I'm hosting a Dark Angel Olivia.

3B6DD76A

I'll probably ping it out to some randoms in a second.

oh sorry,didn't see that

EF69EFB0

another zoi

Huh?

A-at least it's not a selfie

Cool fodders.

I don't have anything against Zoicunts stealing MVP on Yugu raids but please stop exploding her in five seconds so I can TH for you impatient fucks.

Laughing snek is hell
Decent droprate doesn't matter when it's clogged with fucking garbage

is varuna stronger than snek?

all for that swimsuit olivia

i'm at 164 rolls

what in the name of fuck
betting?

Is Korwa our guy?

Help, I'm being cucked by Akasha. Just let me clear 62.

Thanks for the two blue sky crystals

Thanks for the horn and blue crystal

>gold cert
I JUST WANT SILVER SCREEEEEEE

I'm glad this exists.

Thanks a ton to the two Gao anons who helped me grind out EX4-3! On the cusp of rank 90 and trying to rush to 100 before xeno ifrit to nab those axes. I'll be taking a break but will host again soon!

Just to see if I understand Celeste looping correctly... If you have a regen, defense, or attack buff (needs to be ATK/DEF up or Regen), she will do Bizarre Fog and Abyssal Fog. So, it's buff a turn, don't buff the other, repeat, clearing/veiling when possible, and varying buffs because she ignores the loop if you use the same buff too many times.

Am I missing something?

FUUUUUUCK

>tfw fledgling waterlord who just stole his first Colomag MVP
Is this how it feels to cuck people?

We are finishing Valtz this week, if that wasn't obvious by the last episode's pace
anime.granbluefantasy.jp/story/

So free stick this week

"New" player here, what do I do when I get stuck at the main quests? I got Lecia last premium gala and I want to get her last skill

Can't wait to see the new summer characters.

DURRRRRRRRRATION!

Now get your 5* Quatre and Uno

how do you people do this

Will we finally reveal Colomag-chan?!

Don't be afraid to use those elixers. Once you get about 60-70 saved up, you should be good to go.

/gbfg/ fails another HL Baka

A680FE3A

ahahahahaha
no thanks
silva is enough for now
I need a fucking grid that isn't SR guns

I have 200 saved up for dogboi. I would have more, but I broke a bit last legfest and rolled 40 times failing to get Drang.

How close did you guys get?
Maybe you should post which classes you need next time?

So
>Valtz: ep 6 - 7
>Auguste: ep 8 - 9
>Lumacie: ep 10 - 11
>Albion: ep 12 - 14

I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention and thought it was normal baha and just joined immediately.

>Event trophies
>Daily login
>Fate episodes
>Honor/Badge/Loot Box rewards
Since February they've given out like 20k+ crystals for nothinng

How do you save up that much?

Next time say its HL. I could have carried through that ending if I had the right loadout with buncles.

>dogboi
Who?

You don't roll and log in every day.

post leech list

I used 26 hoping for S.Zoi, but I got Sturm and Tezcat so I'm not too bummed.

I just started playing again today and missed out on free 10draws and crystals
kill me please

Fenrir or Drang

>/gbfg/ doesn't warn it's HL baka again

Water Zodiac girl (male)

Eustace I assume

Oh fuck
They finally made Sturm and Drang playable?

The last time I really used up my draws was last summer. The free rolls and surprise tickets provide me with what I need.

Realizing crit only works on element and that there are off element disadvantages is fucking with me as a newfag.

Am I supposed to move onto fire from water? Do I need an Earth team to finish Gabriel's quest?

Shut up, everyone did their best.

When was the last time this general actually killed HL Baha?

When (You) hosted.

where the fuck have you been?

This morning.

Bizarre occurs when you have 1 of those three buffs. Abyssal occurs if you have zombie1. Don't use veil. This is important because Abyssal Fog gives you 40% Dark Resistance. Combine it with a phalanx and you take no damage from her ougi. I've never heard of her ignoring the loop; the point of having many different buffs is so you can proc fogs to protect yourself, or loop it forever by constantly having at least one skill off cooldown when you need it. Do not use Rage or any buff that affects the raid. You can use a character's clarity if you want to unzombify yourself before you heal, or before her HP triggers at 25% and 50%. These HP triggers will fully heal your team. If they are zombified, they will die instantly.

Simplified, it'll look like
>Attack until it's ready to ougi
>Use a character's buffing skill
>Bizarre Fog occurs, acquire Zombie1
>Abyssal Fog occurs because you are a zombie, you acquire Zombie2 and 40% resistance
>Use phalanx (70% cut + 40% res = immunity)
And then you repeat it until her HP triggers, where you only make sure you aren't zombified.

The loop method will require you to use as many "Rage"-like buffs every 2 turns. Try to avoid using the actual rage skill. She'll be forced to use fogs and never be able to actually ougi you, excluding her HP triggers.

>multiple people below 500k and dead before 50%
>their best

Why are you defending them?

If only my Song didn't miss 3 paras in a row at 10%.

Yngwie is a fucking man. Jesus

>One Town. One Woman. Yngwie lives by this rule. Embodies it.

I haven't played since the week rooster released

I have 3 chev swords and I just buff with ely then pretty much auto it to death.

Is this the actual manga? What the hell?

I see. I was trying and failing the loop using different buffs. I am looping her because a single attack deals over half anyone's health so I can't let her just auto me. However, I wasn't trying the phalanx+dark res ougi strat. Will incorporate that, thanks.

If you're a fucking Elysium, I'd expect you to be strong enough to solo your magnas, understand how their mechanics work, or not ask questions a newbie would ask. Thanks for sharing.

this is why everyone called water as homo element

>the colo isnt 3d
Amazing.

No.

Niggercats are so gay, even in their own fantasies.

But he's the manliest man in the game

No one has bed more women than he has.

I think I'm gonna have to ticket this motherfucker after all.