/pg/ - Persona General

PREVIOUS

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/DNK4N4dJ
clyp.it/ifrv0q5t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ann is best girl

/pg/ is cancer

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Akechi best boy!

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Morgana x Ann best couple

eat shit morgana

I love Haru!

P4's bro bonding moments> p5's.

Do you think Haru wears panties under her tights during winter? She strikes me as the kind of girl who would think that they're enough.

Gross, what do I have to do so you'll stop using this image?

I'll do anything

Hide Akechi threads

Ignore Akechi posts

Do not reply to Akechi posters

RyujiXAnn fag here.

Listen, it doesn't matter if you ship to characters together or not. Because ultimately what it comes down to is that none of these characters are real nor will they ever be real. They're a series of electrical impulses translated to 1's and 0's that are then translated into graphics engines via C++ code and accompanied by the voice of an L.A. actor who got paid $15000 to do a voice and probably don't even remember the characters name off the top of their head.

Everyone here just had a miserable time growing up and we're just trying to make up for it by living out an escapist fantasy in a Japanese High School Setting.

What..... is this...?

*two

Here you go, user. First one here is a direct continuation of that one. Pastebin as to not clog up the thread.

pastebin.com/DNK4N4dJ

I think the previous ones are somewhere among doujinideaanon's pastebin if you want to see those as well.

You just replied to me, user!
Also... please don't bully...

I highly doubt any voice actor was paid $15000 to voice a Persona character.

>actually managing to be as pathetic as the jokerxanne aspie

Can you just go back to /v/ already

reported.

What does it look like

Daily reminder that I love Labrys.
I want to hold Labrys tight and tell her everything is going to be okay.
I want to have her nuzzle into my chest as I hold her close and twirl her hair in my fingers.
I want to to truly feel alive. To know that despite being a machine, she is loved.
I want to teach her about the world, about life, about nature, and watch her experience new things.
I want to make a child with her, designing and programming it, raising it with love.
I want to grow old, dying in my bed as Labrys and our mechanical children look on.
I want to be reborn as a Cyborg so we can be together till the end of time.

Aw fuck.

Does anyone else like the Persona 4 cast more than the Persona 5 cast? Maybe it's cuz we got to know them more

Fuck off. No one cares about you getting in the last word. Just don't start this shit up again.

>last thread at 500 post

What the fuck

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>Everyone here just had a miserable time growing up
I'm done growing up and I still have a miserable time. Only Makoto can cure my depression desu.

amazing, thank you sir.
saved
I've never written for anons before, idk how popular it is to do really. I'll probably keep it brief and finish tonight

Stop making new threads when we hit the image limit, you fucking twits.

I'm going to drink Makotos pee before she wets the bed so her sister doesn't beat her anymore.

But how else will I post my degenerate fetish in the OP

GAYBOYS GET OUT

Anyone rational would. They're more personable and were much more fleshed out, even without counting the spin off games.

You can't drink it out the sheets it doesn't work like that

You are a treasure user

That's why I'm going to suck on her cunny all night long until it happens.

What will happen if we don't?

In an inverse reality this would be a 9/10

Yay goro

THANK YOU, I thought I was the only one, the P4 cast gets a lot of hate for some reason even though they are much more fleshed out than the P5 cast

>keeps the little H-for-Hermes monogram on the collar
cute

agreed

It took me three playthroughs to realize "Last Surprise" is actually about the Ruse Cruise.

>Yusuke didn't get to go to LA because of a rain storm
how unrealistic

though going to Hawaii instead of LA sounds pretty cool though

So does that mean that in this reality, it's a 1/10?

>get spoiled that akechi is the traitor
>think it's about akechi rusing the team
>finish the game
>realize it's actually about the PT rusing akechi

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

What the fuck are you people doing this thread was made 200 posts early

What's wrong with Yusuke's hand? Also why does he have 3 fingers?

Daily reminder these pairings are SHIT

Can we use this thread, at least the first 100 posts, to talk about persona 4 instead of 5? I just wanna reminisce for a bit..

It's been almost 5 years since I played P4G

Our boy DSP will be continuing his P5 playthrough this week. Are we hyped?

Yeah, while I don't share the opinion myself, it's clear to anybody with half a brain that most people not lurking threads being bitterfags love the 4 cast.

It's why they do so well in polls.

Some retard must've thought that you make a new thread as soon as you hit the image limit.

persona 4 was good but i like persona 5 better
but god damn i really love naoto
i really really love naoto

No fuck you Persona 4 is shit, the story is shit, the events are shit, the characters are shit, and you're shit

And not a single person called him out for linking to a new thread at 500 fucking posts. What is happening here

clyp.it/ifrv0q5t

I accept this.

Is left a guy?

POST HEART MELTING MOMENTS IN P4 NOW GO

P5 is better in almost every aspect but P4 was alright.

Naoto is great and Rise is alright too.

The other thread was covered in cancer. I for one didn't want to stay in that shit hole.

Yet it came back anyway.

Persona 4's characters felt more like actual friends than the cast of 5. It felt like they were a group of friends and you were one of them and all the hanging out and stuff was fun.

No way P4G years 5 years old.

wew lad

I think Naoto should have still been a girl and looked like concept art Naoto

It will turn 5 years old this year

I love my waifu Naoto

Initial release date: October 23, 2012

almost

I feel like it should be said that its good that P5 is better than its predecessors. That means the franchise is growing in the right direction. Also doesn't make earlier games shit or anything.

What the fuck am I supposed to do with the bookmark the Twins gave me?

good night /pg/

there's literally nothing wrong with bullying the terminally ill

SAA
ERABE

Yeah, P5 was shit in that aspect, also you only get a confidant if you are benefiting from it and not because we actually wanan hang out with them WTF, bad move Atlus this makes the confidants worse, also where are all my fun hanging out with friends events, the P5 ones were shit

It's certainly better as a game, but everything else as always is extremely subjective.

But I agree. They just need to keep improving on what works.

Persona wont ever really grow until they stop with the "every girl within 10 years of the protag's age wants his dick" shit.

we can talk about lewd sluts

I liked the cast of 4 more than 5

Jesus I've had my vita for that long?

Though it is worth noting that 6 is gonna have a new director, so who knows whatll happen.

I just hope hes not afraid to shake things up. Maybe make another persona that doesn't revolve around highschool?

I still wish we could have gotten the globe trotting version of 5.

She won't be able to sleep if you do that and you know how serious she is about school

I-I'm touched, user...

I prefer SEES over IT and PT desu

The twins are for fucking roughly in the cunny
Lavenza is for headpatting and cheek-pinching

Don't worry, no woman has ever acknowledged my existance. Makoto wouldn't even know that I'm there.

Same, ik they get a lot of hate but they're more personable

phrasing, junpei

Sorry they decided to have an actual narrative in P5 instead of making a slice of life visual novel for lonely guys.