/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we discuss Sonic games as well as the entire franchise including cartoons and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks speedrunning, and more!

/sthg/ #755 - Sonadow edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsGeneral Interest LinksSonic News

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.pl/sth/catalog.html
mynintendonews.com/2017/05/08/emma-watson-says-she-prefers-early-sonic-late-mario-in-the-circle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Triggered shippers and separatists in 3...

FAST?

3 what?

THREE WHAT

Shall I make a new thread?

4th for cute Sonic & Amy

yes

HEY

HEY GUISE

Why don't we make a new general JUST to talk about the games?

It'll be great! We would have /sthg/ AND /sthgg/

That way we could finally rid ourselves of the problems of this general!

Why didn't you link to the new board? We need to spread awareness that there is an alternative place to discuss Sonic now. I want these fuckers out of here.

What about no...

Where are the new Sonic Boom episodes??? I can't find it anywhare

>Here we discuss Sonic games as well as the entire franchise including cartoons and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks speedrunning, and more!
Maybe just start a discussion.

First for new board!
8ch.pl/sth/catalog.html

Thanks user im not quick enough

That's not the way to do it, just try the new board, its going to be slow until you all start posting. You'll like it there I promise.

My music post got deleted what the heck.

You posted a comic instead of music...

You didn't do it how he told you to do it.

There was no music, he didn't even say what song he liked. Should've made a comic thread

Posting it every thread is bad enough. Using it as the OP? You've gone too far.

Just come to the new board, you cna hide idiots or filter them, I'm adding IDs

It's the new meme. Amyposting? Every thread, usually OP included. The Utopia webm? Every thread, would have been in the OP sooner or later had we not spoken up. Now it's the Sonadow kiss.

I like to sit back and dream of a world where we don't have reddit memesters orbiting this general who find it funny to spam and shitpost until we squeal like pigs.

Stop spamming your shit board it's got like 10 posts on it.

You're no better.

Then stop squealing like a pig.

>board just started like a half hour ago
>expects over 100 posts
You have the intellect of a flea...

"Accept my shit"

Come to my board. Stop posting in the general

8ch.pl/sth/catalog.html

Everyone move here. /sthg/ is dead. No comicfags
8ch.pl/sth/catalog.html

Eat shit dude.

8ch.pl/sth/catalog.html

test

I hope the mods make the ban public, I haven't seen that classic red text in at least a year.

Might as well make it a subreddit at that point

Just let it happen, user. By making a haven for shitposters like this they will be drawn to that haven and away from here.

You do know you can have multiple tabs open at once, right?

Yeah, and decrease the post frequency here by half because shitposting is all this general is.

>MODs
>cleaning actual trash off this place

This is the haven for shitposters. Come and join us on /sth/.

-_ _ _ _ _ _ _-
Want meaningful Sonic discussions without comicfags, OC trash, or clutter? Visit my board
8ch.pl/sth/catalog.html

>usually OP included

When was the last time Amy was even in the OP image? Calm down.

Shit. Well maybe with their own board they won't get bored enough to shitpost here too much?

Can you name a single general that isn't all shitposting?

Moot was right, generals should of remained bannable offenses.

I was thinking of opening a discord if sth gets off the ground. What do you guys think?

-_ _ _ _ _ _ _-
Want meaningful Sonic discussions without comicfags, OC trash, or clutter? Visit my board
8ch.pl/sth/catalog.html

No user, there is no bright side here. He is deliberately making things worse.

You underestimate people.

It's a shame generals breed this kind of stupidity.

If you gonna pretend to be me at least include a link.

-_ _ _ _ _ _ _-
8ch.pl/sth/catalog.html

Ok this is getting out of hand now guys, stop spamming every other post. This is my tripcode, remember it.

Moot was always right, but we didn't listen and now he's gone and we're on our own.

Seems that faggot pretending to be me is going above and beyond.

-_ _ _ _ _ _ _-
8ch.pl/sth/catalog.html

Dude stop...

I don't think tails has the balls to pull the trigger...

Fuck off, faker.

-_ _ _ _ _ _ _-
8ch.pl/sth/catalog.html

Holy shit this is fucking great

Sparky, can you fuck off?

that user is the one spamming not me

Is Sparky one of those comicfags? I'll be sure to ban him if he ever comes to sth.

-_ _ _ _ _ _ _-
8ch.pl/sth/catalog.html

Alright thats enough autism for one night lets get back to talking about hedgehogs now.

I know we just started this thread but can we get a new one already?

Please?

>still pretending to be me without a link
Holy fuck. Can I get a mod to ban this fag? And never come to sth.

-_ _ _ _ _ _ _-
8ch.pl/sth/catalog.html

Start a thread on sth, friend :)

-_ _ _ _ _ _ _-
8ch.pl/sth/catalog.html

SonicChan will just ruin it like he is this one.
Wait til hes banned.

You know damn well that won't solve anything.

I warned you that you actions have consequences, /sthg/

But you didn't fucking listen

Hey I know we're kind of already doing a thing here but

G-guys?

Can we kill this thread for good then

Why would I get banned for trying to make a better general than this shit hole?

-_ _ _ _ _ _ _-
8ch.pl/sth/catalog.html

We've already discussed this in the last thread. We have no reason to believe a random post on SSMB.

This guy is a fraud and is trying to make me look bad, just filter his trip

That was mentioned last thread actually before this storm of autism came in full force. Still gonna wait for an official word even it's probably hopeless.

My mom said I need to go to bed since I have school tomorrow so I'm gonna head out. Please spread the word about /sth/ and ignore this fake -_ _ _ _ _ _ _-
8ch.pl/sth/catalog.html

Kek.

I dunno, breaking several global rules, spewing false absolutes and being one of the worst name/tripfags to ever pollute this board might help

>My mom said I need to go to bed since I have school tomorrow

He's not even me really, just a retard

>just filter his trip
Fuck you this is some of the funniest shit this general has had in months

I don't care if I sound like a bitch, but ironic shitposting is still shitposting and you shouldn't be condoning this.

I was able to sneak my phone.

Excuse me but you guys were breaking the rules first by talking about comics on a video game board.

-_ _ _ _ _ _ _-
8ch.pl/sth/catalog.html

FUCK OFF?!

-_ _ _ _ _ _ _-
8ch.pl/sth/catalog.html

>Excuse me but you guys were breaking the rules first by talking about comics on a video game board.

Maybe if this wasn't a containment board someone would care

Its still a video game board dumbass. If you're gonna continue discussing comics here then its okay to advertise my board.

-_ _ _ _ _ _ _-
8ch.pl/sth/catalog.html

First off, its not your board retard.

Secondly I made the board so all of sthg could post there and have their own topic. Just fuck off you aren't even funny t.b.h.

Ignoring you until you learn to properly act like me.

-_ _ _ _ _ _ _-
8ch.pl/sth/catalog.html

>Mfw this autism

I'm replaying Sonic Heroes. Starting with Team Rose because they're piss easy and super hand holdy.

>Faker making you and your shiny new board look bad by shitposting and breaking rules like advertising another imageboard
>Obvious response is to just report them and let mods come in and take care of it
>Can't because you will also be banned for shitposting and breaking rules like advertising another imageboard
It seems like our hero SonicChan has gotten himself is quite the sticky situation, folks. How will he get himself out of this one?!

Nah I reported him still

I've gotten board so he can continue wanking his board off. It was fun for a while.

Its bittersweet seeing you put an end to the ruse. I'm glad we can have a little less shitposting here and less risk of this thread just getting deleted, but that was a fun hour . Take care, faker.

I should replay it sometime. It's been almost a decade since last time I feel.

We need more Team Rose art, desu.

Is it too lewd to show Amy's panties when the games themselves did it?

And just like that, its over.

mynintendonews.com/2017/05/08/emma-watson-says-she-prefers-early-sonic-late-mario-in-the-circle/

What do you think?

Who is Emma Watson?

Will you stop posting that same shitty gif?

Never.

google it

Daily Reminder that Sonic 3 & Knuckles is the one and only good sonic game and no other game will top it.

Mania will never live up the hype.

>implying
Nah just sleepy

tbhonest that gif makes me feel all warm inside

I want to fiddle sticks

You're a fiddlestick

But isnt she like 12.