MMR Tracking (community) and Other Information:
agora.gg/
fury.gg/
paragon.gg/

More Hero Build Info:
paragondb.info/calc
paragon.wikia.com/wiki/Paragon_Wiki

User IDs: pastebin.com/tMqksTK4

hey guys. plat player here, I posted in the last 2 threads that im willing to boost ya if you're silver/low gold. I forgot to post my username in the first thread though and the second thread just ended

so I'll just post it here if anyone wants

sure

That's really nice of you, user.

How rare is it to get card packs/materials/loot boxes for winning matches? I'm level 14 and it's only happened once

Also I assume you have a higher chance of getting extra crap if it's pvp and not vs bots?

Fellow plat player here, would like a duo partner. My last duo partner is gone and would like someone to duo with.

>Countess filename lul
>Chance for based name thread with lewd countess theme
>Smite is better edition
The fuck is this? You had one job

youtu.be/k7x8QuTfARg
youtu.be/XAkN-iYnMXw

how shit will v40 be?

>people in draft fighting over new support character
>playing them in non support roles
>kallari on every team
>morigesh with spell vamp
>the constant feeling that this game is becoming an arena fighter and the objectives are simply illusions to make it seem more strategic and deep

What new support character?

based off the community corner people think that the new hero will be a support since the two Ebin employees like to main supports and both are hyped for the new hero

also the new hero will have a blind/ZA WARDUO and team tether/hook

>tfw you have a game where everyone did their job, rotated, gave each other the buff when someone was low on mana, ganked, warded, showed up to teamfights, made bad decisions, disagreed but did whatever the team felt was right, made good decisions and then won the game
>tfw all 5 players were saying they were carried by another
I want to fucking cry. That was the most beautiful teamwork oriented match I've played in any video game and I know it'll never happen again in this piece of shit arena brawler tdm game.

Friend everyone and play together

Post it already, fuckboy

>audible erection

>Smite is better edition
Is EPIC as incompetent and money grubbing as Jewrez?

They at least have a separate mode for team death match

People on your team or the enemy team being able to attack the person in the shadow realm with you is the dumbest shit.

Yup.

I really hate this card shit. I hate I have to build decks outside of games to even remotely play a character. Also this elo shit and playing with complete retards and ps4 players is just killing this game for me.

>I really hate this card shit
I really enjoy it, especially now that they're reworking a lot of them.
>I hate I have to build decks outside of games to even remotely play a character
I still prefer it to the standard item shop, it's a little less restricting in terms of build variety imo
>this elo shit
There are shit players that are ranked gold and plat, it doesn't really mean much when it comes to personal skill.
>playing with complete retards and ps4 players
You find less retards the higher you go, but it's a problem you'll never really escape from. Welcome to hell.

I like deck building, I just wish the meta and card types allowed for more variety.

>less restricting
Proponents of the card system always say this, and when questioned on it all they ever do is deflect. Can you explain how being restricted to only buying a few items that you chose before the game started is less restricting than having no restrictions?

Yeah, cause accidentally discarding one of my cards and never being able to get it back is so much better than an item shop where I can buy it back.

I've done that before. Rip

>Twin blast versus yin
>shoot her a total of 10 times during the exchange
>I don't crit once even with 30 crit
>she hits me 5 times and I die
I'm 100% mad right now.

What a fucking game
>Riktor support does nothing but put in surrender votes; goes 0-6-3 after an hour
>Sparrow 2-9-3
>Kwang 1-6-7 (he got the kill because I Countess ulted a low health Twinblast and he was right beside me at the time)
>Morigesh who runs into a group of three enemies including the carry and support when the have Prime good jobs me when I fail to protect the inhibitor alone
I had either left or right lane pushed up to their t2's for the entire game and they could do nothing with it except feed and try to surrender. Epic need to diverty resources away from their asset creation division (all things considered, a cape for Kallari and Sparrow isn't really necessary) and fix the fucking matchmaking already.

Hello i have shitty old pc(pic related) do you think that i have any chances to run this game at decent framerate at minimal setting?
I know that this game is Unreal engine, i've tried to play ut4 long time ago, it was laggy but playable. Is this game optimized any better?

I can run it well enough on a reasonably old laptop, but I couldn't say for sure. It's free, so all you have to waste by finding out is time and bandwidth, although someone else might be able to tell you if you keep an eye on the thread (it moves fairly slowly).

I run it windowed at 1200 x 1020 at 30 FPS with decently high settings with this. I could probably go high but eh.

Artists don't necessarily know how to code or might not be good at it. You don't need to know how to code to make 3D models and textures.

I get that, it just seems like they're the busiest of all the departments (probably not true, their work is just more prominent): I just wish that patch notes weren't "x skin added to the in-game store" and "texture bug fixed", and were more along the lines of "matchmaking that people have been complaining about since Closed Beta is no longer shit".
I was in against a Plat and 2 silvers ffs (the Plat was shit, but the point remains).

Ah okay yeah, that makes more sense. A lot of people don't actually know that though which is why I mentioned it. I'd like if Ebin fixed Rev's broken as fuck ult though. Getting gangbanged by his invisible team is not fun.

>busiest of all departments
>their work is more prominent

all of the "skins" bar the skeletal one for Gideon are literally recolors.

In the last couple of updates there was the Gadget Skin, the Kallari/ Sparrow Rogue skin and Raven Quill Revenant. Before that there were all of the colour variants and Banners (more cosmetics) and the improvements to the textures on Monolith. Meanwhile Dekker's stun is still somehow broken. I'm not saying that the work is comparable, but it's just frustrating that real changes to the game come so infrequently while cosmetic shit is churned out all the time to encourage microtransactions. I get that it's f2p and that's their only source of income, but they'd probably get more customers if the game wasn't in such a weird place for so long.

bump

>cause accidentally discarding one of my cards and never being able to get it back is so much better
It's called the undo button. Actually pay attention and use it.

>being restricted to only buying a few items
A standard full build takes 24 cards. A single deck allows you to have 40. How is that restricting?
>that you chose before the game started
The game allows you to check the enemy team comp with a single button press, and allows you to look at every deck you have for that character until you lock in one. This encourages you to build a variety of decks and pick the best one for the match. Items shops allow you to buy and buyback anything at any time, but this forces the developers to restrict build variety so people can't instantly swap their entire build without consequence.

here
I've tried the game and it run surprisingly decent. Much better then UT4. Did they updated their engine?
Well, i haven't joined the real match yet.
Only training. How much worse the performance in real match with a lot of players?
Also how do i view my fps? Is there any button that shows it?
Btw the game asked me what kind of a player i'm casul or veteran. What should i choose? I've played a 2k hours in dota and 100 in hots. I know something about mobas, but if i choose veteran do i get matched against players with full hero roster and a lot of cards. Should i choose newbie?

Choosing veteran will give you better starting elo which you DO WANT cause people in this game are fucking retards 90% of the time. I've played shit loads of mobas and being stuck in the lower tiers is a nightmare.

>tfw I chose the middle one
I regret my decision

Why is full tank Sevarog so based lads?

Can someone explain the camps? When is the best time to attack them? Do you need to at all?

pastebin.com/0S9SiFtH
/parag/ FAQ

Coming this Tuesday.

For next thread
V.39.5 RELEASE NOTES - FIRST GUARDIAN FENG MAO AND LOOT CRATE UPDATE
epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news/v-39-5-release-notes

Looks kind of shit to be honest, but at least Feng finally got some love

Moar

>New support gets released
>People wanna play them, but stil don't wanna be support
>They either steal cxp from the carry and try to go for kills constantly or just take them straight to the jungle and get executed by minions all game.

I wanna laugh but you know it will happen. especially in Wood Elo aka silver

Woo someone dodged

cause he a real nigga

>You are restricted to X cards. How is that restricting?
Are you really asking this question?

>but this forces the developers to restrict build variety so people can't instantly swap their entire build without consequence.
You've never played a real moba have you? This simply does not happen. It's false information.

This game is suffering. I wish it wasn't fun.

wish granted

Thanks Ebin intern!

It's like I'm playing Arena in Smite. Later in the game the enemy team would literally ignore my teamamates and target me solely, lol.

>Iggy jungler
WHY

Wood league is a brutal place user

tfw the tree I most identify with right now is the weeping willow

Offlane Kallari, Mid Countess, Rampage supporting Rev, Yin jungle.
I've seen worse.

Nah the lanes were much different and Kallari was going to jungle.

>Poor_iggy

>Wood Elo
>Kallari jungling
Please kill me now

>Wood league
I still don't get this term. Is it a dota thing?

>Is it a dota thing?
Perhaps, but if it so I'm not aware of it.
It's just a joke term for when you have very low elo and are forced to play with shit players. Since divisions are called bronze, silver etc., we say that really shit players are in the "wood league" since it's the cheapest possible material
>Having to explain a joke

Trees are white so silver elo is wood :^)

No ded thred

Thanks for saving the forest

Man, I haven't played this game in many months. How are you guys holding up?

Fun game come play

Murdock's auto attack feels weird.

bamp

>playing Kwang in a game where the enemy team is grouping perfectly and are far and away better than the shitshow I've been saddled with
>play as safe as possible and just keep lanes pushed
>no kills, but get people out of bad situations a few times
>when I save them, it's "thanks", "good job"
>when we lose, it's "U FUKN SUX DELET GAEM"

Just had a fucker curse me out in the typical broken English I've come to expect from these people over trying to pick Yin for Jungle.
>I'll feed Iggy ADC if you Yin Jungle
When I switch to offlane, he proceeds to tell the draft that I haven't played Yin before.
>NEVER
10 times, for the record. What motivates people like this to be such colossal assholes? He wasn't even any good himself.

>I trolled and someone got mad at me
Isn't that the goal of trolling?

People take Yin into the jungle all the time, don't pretend like it doesn't happen. It takes away a real ganker, but it gives you a real ADC when some idiot who doesn't know what they're doing tries to play Revenant which is most of them.

>Played with a friend who I made back in Legacy
>Haven't seen him since like January
>Feelsgood
>9 minutes into the game, he has his lane frozen in mid and is farming safely under tower
>Suddenly, he gets dove by Aurora and Morigesh for a solid 15 seconds straight
>They both get away alive and he dies
>Happens 3-4 more times with even more of the enemy team with the divers getting away unscathed
>If jungler tries to rotate to help, he just gets focused down and they continue their escape
>He types, 'I'm starting to remember why I quit playing this game' and disconnects
>Haven't seen him online since

I tried to defend all the Monolith changes and let him know that match times were down by almost 20 minutes average than before. I tried to offer him advice on how to counter Morigesh and Aurora, but in the end, all the enemy team has to do is go in 2-3 deep and they can kill you under tower even before the 10 minute mark and get away unharmed.

I don't know how to defend that pathetic towers. They aren't supposed to save your life guaranteed, but they should at least allow you to fight under your tower and kill at least one of your attackers.

>inb4 'just run away'

Getting chased through your own tower and running away just gives them some free room between towers where they aren't even gonna take damage and can keep killing you.

Are you just supposed to run away as soon as you see anyone heading toward you so you have a head start and might make it back to your core while they free farm the lane and get stronger?

>People take Yin into the jungle all the time
Maybe in wood league. I've never seen that garbage in diamond.

Happening in mid-to-high Gold, chief. Feel as smug as you want up there, but if all you know is the same few dozen people playing every night, don't presume to know what's going on in other brackets where there's considerably more activity.

I never "presumed to know" what goes on in the shitter leagues. All I said was that jungle Yin is a troll pick, which it is. Let me know when you make it out of the tutorial area, champ.

>I tried to defend all the Monolith changes and let him know that match times were down by almost 20 minutes average than before
That's not actually something most people care about, and it baffles me that Epic kep touting shorter game times as a plus.
Anyway, no: there's no defending that crap. The map is too small, the meta is pure damage and the towers offer little additional protection if the enemy team decide they're just going to dive. Hoping that v40 changes some things, but I'm sure I remember hearing that Epic are happy with towers where they are. Also, I doubt they'll significantly increase the map size since Monolith is (apparently) only 30% smaller than Legacy, a map that would probably work better right now considering the changes to travel mode and movement speed. I wish I had a Reddit account to point that last part out on a forum to which the Epic devs might actually pay attention

>shitter leagues
>tutorial area
You did presume to know by labeling it a troll pick, but down here it's a frequent, serious pick. Please try not to cast your long shadow on us from up there, massuh.

Sorry for assuming you knew how to play the game. My bad.

You won't post profile to prove you're actually diamond tho lmao

Aren't they the one who was carried to diamond by another poster?

>Sparrow last game built pure lifesteal/attack speed and zero power
>Also two Oasis Siphons
Uuuuum...

Nope, that was Zharkos. I'm a lone wolf.

Maybe they were a smurf with no better cards? Although two Oasis Siphons is really weird, could just as easily have used anything else from the starter cards.

I keep seeing carries build pure attackspeed/lifesteal with literally zero or like 12 power. I don't understand wood elo

what's the single worst build you've ever seen in game? mine was a muriel building armor.

I'm in plat and whenever I'm forced to jungle I take yin. The only other options are sevarog or rampage. If your adc is ass you are going to lose, so picking yin lets you have an adc replacement. If your carry is good, then you have 2 carries.

It's a good setup and it's pretty overpowered. I'll take a competent yin jungle over a khaimera anyday.

i can understand not liking khai at high elo but why not grux?

Why is Khaimera bad at high elo? I'm in wood and new.

Tele-Blink is ridiculously powerful for its price and should be build on every hero with access to it.

Haven't liked him since legacy, his pull is stubby and he looks and acts like the tard in the back of class. He has some decent synergy with all the blood cards but I've never been able to take his HURR HURR HURR seriously.

Honestly I might pick him sometime soon so I can laugh my ass off. He's not that bad overall.

Khaimera has no escape, is only good early/mid game, and he needs to snowball ahead in cp in order to do good. If people are playing safe and not overextending without wards, he will not get fed and won't be overpowered. In silver this is easy to do but higher up it's not as simple. In combat he's way to reliant on his ultimate and thunder cleaver as well. If you use your pounce and get stunned by dekker upon landing, you aren't going to get to use that ult on twin who dashed or grim who displaced you.

It's much better to use sevarog, who has 2 distance closers, 3 escapes, and an insanely powerful passive late game. The only other jungle characters I trust are kwang, sometimes rampage, and yin.

>He has some decent synergy with all the blood cards
yeah cup of the vampire is basically built for him
>Why is Khaimera bad at high elo? I'm in wood and new.
if he doesn't snowball and get really far ahead he's not very good. you can get easy picks in silver and gold but once you start going up against good supports who use wards he's done.

the leagues are based on metals

woord being worth less than bronze mean really shitty players, how dense are you?