The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old:

why do you guys hate awooing

Stop namedropping BE and RK anons.

fuck off yams

fuck off tyro

fuck off tyro

DON'T

>that poster in need of attention again

>tfw this is how Yams actually looks like

>Bringing up RK too
>falseflagging like the typical BE ape you are

Are you guys new here? I've never seen you before. Why were you raiding in public rooms?

anyone still needs to complete Hashmal's raids?

Why does it matter so much that you have to post this twice? If they're new then so fucking what? IF there's not on the the doc, then so fucking what? What, are you writing a list or something. They just want to play the game, not reserve a spot in a restaurant.

>Autism.
Calm down, kid.

>Autism.
>Pot, kettle
You didn't answer, faggot.
What if they're new?

Why does it matter so much to you that have to comment on my question? Guess what, most people would be surprised that the totally random group they joined happen to browse /ffg/ as well. Are you one of those guys that avoids eye contact with people you know in public spaces?

>Are you one of those guys that avoids eye contact with people you know in public spaces?

You can't have my soul user

You're the only autistic person I see here. There's literally nothing wrong with asking people for their friend codes, which is what he's doing. Once again, calm down, kid.

>there was a time when people would grind Vector for efficient EXP in RK
>and FMV models were used for banners

>most people would be surprised that the totally random group they joined happen to browse /ffg/ as well.
>"I keep tabs on EVERYBODY who raids in this general"
>Are you one of those guys that avoids eye contact with people you know in public spaces?
That's some high grade irony right here, good job on helping RK friends' reputation sink more and more

>they switched from fmv models to the disgusting chibi abominations that look terrible

fucking why

oh it's the falseflagger

move along guys nothing to see here, stop giving him the (You)s and he'll go away

>There's literally nothing wrong with asking people for their friend codes
You're asking in a very aggressive and inquisitive way, learn to not be a socially awkward autistic fuck then
>which is what he's doing
>he
No need to samefag, whiteknight-kun

I wish they were consistent and used FMV models instead of the down syndrome CG-fied sprites.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCKING BARD!

Maybe because they couldn't find a shot with good lighting, I dunno.

>falseflagger
t. BE Ape troll

Yeah, I see that now as well. No more (you)s from me.

I would take this instead of the deformed abominations any day.
FFIII has some nice chibi art though.
IV, V and VI are the ones plagued by the shitty chibis.

nice samefag, "BE ape"

Instead of shitty, you mean "the way the artist intended" of course.

>this is the quality of thread tonight
Good stuff. Fuck this, I'm out. Discuss some FF or something fagets

Does anyone else remember using airplane mode to farm greater orbs?

To promote the mobile games where they actually fucking look like that.

Yeah, I do. That was a great trick back then. I remember I managed to afford Protectga and Shellga using that method which drastically improved my success.

thus it came to an end of GW fes in RK JP.

>this used to be an OP relic

man, I miss those times

>Level 65
>+ and ++ dungeons are kicking my ass.
>Ultimate requires OSB cheese to beat

Am I just woefully under-reliced or does getting to 80-99 really make that much of a difference?

Is this the gem-only pick-what-you-want offer?

80 is the main thing, 99 is just statpadding-tier until Apoc+ gets added to solo bonus battles. Post your setup anyway and maybe we can help.

Larsa BSB is the gem pick up banner.
TGC BSB is the Crystal Tower pick up banner

>gem
kek faggot

>wild accusations thrown left and right
>rampant paranoia when no threat could possibly exist.
>needless escalation of tension and drama
>all over some absolutely trivial miscommunication

I suppose that's what is to be expected when you learn your social interaction ques from jdramas and derivatives thereof.

>Advance made it so you could get by on an ultimate with only one synergy stick

I miss those times too, user ;__;

I haven't heard about the latter, what's the offer?

what's wrong with supporting the game? The GW itself gave players nearly 200 myts in a course of 1 week with banners from BSB and above. I figured I want to support it so I bought it, got what I want as well (the pull was Buttz BSB3 + USB + Cid IV BSB)
After pulling the banner, you can select a single Burst from the following list:

Echo BSB1
Leila BSB
Cloud of Darkness BSB
Porom BSB
Krile BSB
Edgar BSB
Aerith BSB
Seifer BSB
Freya BSB
Lulu BSB
Prishe BSB
Penelo BSB
Vanille BSB
Thancred BSB1
Orlandeau BSB

※ If you do not select a burst after doing the pull, a random burst will be selected from the list to be sent to your gift box after the banner ends.

Shit that's a hell of a banner. When do globalfags get that shit?

So who are they announcing next for Dissidia Arcade?

Definitely going to be a villain I think. Question is...which one?

it'd most likely be black friday or any major holiday in GL since Golden Week is out of the question. And probably in 6 months.

Sweet. I might have some mythril by then. After I get through dumping it all on the V/VIII/XIV/T lucky draw.

Those are all...very nice and varied choices. You'll be able to get something to complement your collection no matter what.

>gem-only pick-what-you-want offer
Will this become a thing? if it does then well played Jewgle, well played

>mythril

sorry friendo, this banner is GEMS ONLY

That's not a bad list
>Freya BSB
I wonder if that ratfucker is still playing, he would probably be very happy at this

Eh whatever I have a job. I can throw a couple bucks at it.

Marche

Crystal tower banner that contains TGC Vanille and various can be pulled with either gems or mythrils, the gem only is the huge selection that I chose Larsa's

Delita. Ride that surge of Tactics popularity.

Shit that would be amazing.

>villain

>surge of Tactics popularity.
When did that happen?

Even more evil than Vayne

What's the best non online FF?

Remember not to make too much noise! Noctis is sleeping!

You're least favorite

Ramza being put in Dissidia really peaked revived the Tactics hype train. For one it reminded people it existed which is already a huge boon for the people who don't know FF as well. Keep in mind it's also a cultural thing since they have a Tactics phone game over there too.

that might be a good choice actually. Razma could use a rival. But then again, they usually don't add more than one character from a new series entry. Gabranth and Shantotto had to wait a game for their compliments and Lighting is still alone despite lots of good candidates like Snow, Fang, Raines and Caius.

>You're
(lol

I gotchu senpai

Where is the Tactics 2
Stop posting that garbage chart

I would honestly be super surprised if we didn't get at least Caius at one point or another, being one of the few really active antagonists in XIII. Barthandelus's only combat was turning into giant face robot and the only other option would be Cid Raines and he's...eh? Plus nowhere near as popular as Caius.

Honestly the biggest reason I want Delita is because I was playing WotL recently and I forgot how amazing his VA was.

>Absolute best of the series
>XIII

that gets me every time

Don't blame him. Blame yourself or God.

They didn't change that line in the PSP translation did they? It was one of the best lines.

"Forgive me. 'Tis your birth and faith that wrong you, not I."

Truth be told I like WotL's translation but it sometimes does cut out really good lines.

They did change it. The logistics of the scene also got changed when the scene was animated for WotL. In the original, Delita says that line to Agrias, whereas in WotL he says it to Ovelia.

I care only for Golbez

Glare Hand into Cosmic Ray all day.

Eh close enough. Though I liked Delita speaking so bluntly in PS1.

What? Why would he say that to Ovelia? That doesn't make nearly as much sense.

It makes more sense when you learn that he says that to Ovelia desu

>Why would he say that to Ovelia?

Cause it's usage was changed to a FMV during which he knocks out Ovelia and then says the line before they get to her. The bluntness being gone was a casualty of the Shakespearean dialog, which if the translation user from a few threads ago is any indication, is a good bit closer to the source but gives off a different vibe from the PS1 translation at times.

JPRK tends to get a lot of gem-only deals, which due to cultural differences (yes, unironically) aren't really all that likely to come to Global. In fact the Extremefest people are hyping up right now dropped in Japan at the end of last December, meaning there were similar gem-only deals too that let people pick from selections of relics.

Alright clearly I need to play WOTL. How shitty is the 1.3 mod nowadays?

oh fug

black friday is in 6 months 2 weeks

Is this Fate/Stay Night?

...no

reminder that don't fuse all the non-sb 5 relics that has innate elemental boosts. They help a lot in magicites.

Yes, leave Saber-chan alone

Why they changed it, I don't know. I have no idea if Matsuno was consulted at all about WotL, but if you take how shitty the port is into consideration, my first guess is that they just flubbed it unintentionally. The line is the same in both versions in Japanese, and clearly meant for Agrias (he wouldn't tell Ovelia to resent herself, as he knows she's not to blame for anything and sees himself in her). My guess is that the translation changed the line deliberately to fit the fact that it was being said to Ovelia.

Man. I was 10 years old when I first played it and it's becoming more and more obvious why I had no idea what was going on at the time.

Having two really good Soul Breaks on one character is agonizing.
I'm never gonna be able to use the BSB of Alphinaud when I could use Deployment Tactics instead.

Am I reddit?

Probably.

You are, but as long as you stop using reddit metasheep teams and start using kosher teams that don't rely on being a luckshitter you can stop being reddit. Perhaps a BEfriend might be able to enlighten us as to what a non-reddit BE team looks like.

I don't play mobile games though.

Alright /ffg/, RKJP user here, I'm here to drop some relics result from an eventful GW.
SSB: 3
BSB: 17 (2 from the selection)
OSB: 4
USB: 2 (1 from Tyro's event dungeon)
I skipped:
- Banner 1 2 4 and 5
- Healer burst lucky banner
Total pulls:
- Lucky banners: 2 (BSB and above, OSB and above)
- 30 pulls
- Fes banner: 3 (banner 3)
- Gem banner: 1
- Crystal Tower banner: 1
=> Total pulls: 7x11 and 1x30
Mythrils used: 250 + 2910 gems.

Hope to see similar events happen in GL in 6 months.

>as long as you stop using reddit metasheep teams and start using kosher teams that don't rely on being a luckshitter you can stop being reddit.
that's impossible, everybody here is riding the FFRK raines meme and Orlanmeme BE train

forgot
1x Chain SB

The one thing that annoys me about JP's SB nomenclature is that until we get translations in Global the acronyms make it sound egregious. See Chain SBs, in Japan they're apparently LCSSBs because everything with a mastery bonus has to have SSB appended to it, as though nips were stupid and wouldn't know they granted mastery bonuses if it didn't.

Reminder that Fate/Night Stay came out after Tactics so technically, Saber is an Agrias clone.

Crystal Tower banner has around 3% 6* chance, here's my pull
It's shit

>cyan
>red xiii
I'm so sorry.

I got 1/11 Vincent USB, picked Orlandeu BSB.
Pretty happy with it.

FUCK OFF WITH THE DOWNS ART

Noctis or Exodus.
I'm thinking of Gabranth to promote XII HD but it's too soon.