/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Survival edition

>DLC 3 included:
– 3 New Playable Characters: Zamasu, Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rosè Goku Black), Bojack
– 1 New Master: Bojack
– 3 New Parallel Quests (now with spongy Kids Trunks!)
– 5 New Attacks (4 Bojack mentor skills and Rosè Kamehameha)
– 3 New Costumes (Future Mai's outfit, Black's Gi, Zamasu's outfit)
– 2 New Poses

>The 2nd free update and DLC 2 are both live.
steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/261609914185675826

>DLC 2 Updated Skills
dragonball-videogames.com/es/dlc-2-updated-skills-list/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh (embed) (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3 (embed) (embed)

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed) (embed)

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/wtSsdgv

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkS4XZr6_7w
mega.nz/#!P9FjWAbC!LllWb733qxcjOS0QHjshcPeJMTvgt8daSe6aokE_wsI
imgur.com/a/CktVY
dbgcacrefs.imgur.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for best girls.

second for suicidal idiation and when are my fucking TP shop moves dimps you jews

I'm feeling next weekend. Which is also when I'll start another meetup.

Do you think CaCs will ever actually get anything past Super Saiyan 3?

You think it will be God and Blue? Or just one or the other?
of even 4, who knows?

even if I never use shopaholic, I'm kinda feeling like just cheating all the pirate clothes in, since the """challenge""" is fucking broken anyway and instead of disguising as one you have to own, BUT NOT EQUIP, EVEN ON PRESETS, both lackey's outfits

oooh that OP pic looks good.

any more community projects going on?

There were a few, like ones for each platform and such.

Oh nooooo I missed it! :O

guess that's on me for barely being active anymore. damn if only I could find interest in playing this game again other than just mix and matching outfits.

More stuff always crops up again and again.

can someone give me the artist for those?

hopefully next time I catch a few I always love when people draw my dude there's so many dope art styles in dbg.

honestly wish I could do the project I wanted to do before of making a DBG Anime Opening but that's pretty difficult.

what a waste

Animation is hard, even if you use quick and dirty methods. Still it sounds amazing.

Tell me your troubles man. Something got you down?

oh I'm no drawfriend. I would just record cutscenes from the game and mix and match em up, but I wanted cutscenes with others CaCs in them to make it a dbg thing instead of just me and mine.

That sounds incredibly hard to sync up to music, and a lot of work.

Is he gonna get a new form?

meh I don't put much effort into it. here's one I did back when I started in dbg when XV2 was coming out.

youtube.com/watch?v=tkS4XZr6_7w

now with XV2 and mods I would love to do another of these but with dbg members in parts of it and such.

Still, it looks okay to me.

man now I kinda want to see a story with those CaCs

thanks! I do these for fun. did some for God Eater too and PSO2

I want more games with cutscenes and character creators so I can make more anime opening parodies like these.

They are all pretty neat CaCs and people too.

Who's your fave?

so with the new clothing I started playing with outfits and decided to use the coloring mod to switch around colors and came up with a few things.

now I like the white shirt Super 17 design as it mixes my old XV1 look that was the GT Trunks coat with the nice dress pants/shoes with the new XV2 look i had of blue/orange super 17 (these descriptions for those who know my CaC already)

so what do you guys think of the white shirt design? think it's better than the super 17 blue/orange I was rocking for a while? trying to find out what's a cool "signature" look for Domenica.

Gas the BuuFuus.

I brought you Kale's hair earlier, but now, I bring you, Kale CUSTOM.

mega.nz/#!P9FjWAbC!LllWb733qxcjOS0QHjshcPeJMTvgt8daSe6aokE_wsI

Here's something else I made, not releasing it though.

>not releasing it though.
why

Saiyan CaCs getting the SSJ3 was one of the advertising points of the game, so if they were to put the SSJG or the SSJGSSJ in, we would know pretty quickly.

With that being said, it'd be stupid not to put the SSJG with all the "Goku and Friends giving you their strength to kill the main Antagonist with a final and powerful blow" thing going on in both games' ending (Of course, Krilin, Piccolo and such would just be giving you strength, but whatever Goku, Vegeta and Gohan are still there, throw Goten & Trunks so the transformation can happen and it's done).

Because its just a katana hair accessory, and I don't have to release everything I make.

You don't, but it's kind of gay to essentially go "look what i have, no i wont share" though.

Trunks > Piccolo > Goku > others

though Jaco > all

>Who do you love?
The friends and few family i have left (2 now) and my doggo of course.
Pretty much everyone in this community that i can call a friend as well as those that take the time to remember silly little things and those who seem to care.
Often things i dont even deserve.

>Who do your CaCs love?
Jalid: yes its a good question but you wont get an answer that easy! You gotta play the game first!
OHOHOHOHOOOO

Dewang: Dewang loves many things in the universe. Nature and the creatures living in it are one of the things enjoyed most due to being able to "see" or "feel" the universe itself.

The rest can be a bit complicated or i dont have them fleshed out or thought of yet (in terms of love and relationships)

Good list, only missing a mention of Geets

>you wont get an answer that easy!
Jalid REEEEE!!!
I want to know!!!

I'm sure you know who I am

SSJG would be pretty cool, but we all know what people with only the most patrician taste desire.

Filthy ningen can't reach such levels of beauty!

I'm surprised at how cool he made pink look

Stopwatch

There's also the fact that with XV1 we thought it was just the eventual replacement for DBO in the timeline, and DBO was canon so hey. But then before XV2 even really got off the ground, Trunks' power and capabilities and the overall storyline in Super diverged so goddamn hard despite little winks and nods like the Time Breaker logo on Black's time ring, that XV and DBO are both effectively non-canon as hell now unless they pull the excuse that it was just a second Future Trunks' timeline those games draw from.

That basically gives them liberty to do whatever the fuck now rather than try to constrain themselves, while still allowing for things like that power-up Krillin pulled off so that not all races pale in comparison to Super Saiyan. Hell, add in Majin absorptions for Parallel Quests / the Majin possessed power form, or the Red-Eyed Namekian state and such for more diversity.

Most efficient way to level past 85?

farm DBs

>Who's supposed to be the main villain for XV3? That old guy from Heroes?
That's a nice question, he certainly seems to be the most reasonable one and actually the only logical choice.

>Feels so good to have a different moveset after transforming. This needs to happen in XV3.
Add an actually logical organization for the roster and I'm sold as far as New Features goes.

The "Ri-Organizer" mod would be a nice example of what I mean

>Boo is out, Frieza'll be back
This has to be bullshit, I absolutely refuse to believe this until I see it with my own 2 eyes.
This definitely has to be some "HURR DURR SUPER SAIYAN WHITE" bullshit, right?
They wouldn't make Boo great again just to change their plans all of a sudden and bring Frieza back fucking again, RIGHT?!

Come on! It wouldn't make any sense for him to come back. He literally doesn't have ANY reason to do so.

-He's not getting out of Hell for his cooperation.
-He's definitely not getting the Super DBs Wish.
-He surely won't get to kill Goku because otherwise, he'd be deleted from existence.

It would completely ruin the series in a "I'm gonna kill you, resurrect you and kill you again just for the sake of it" way. Pun absolutely intended

>leaks happen
>holy fuck dark goku reskin with the most retarded hair color yet
>actually happens
>goku smug is one of the best things to come out of dragonball since Z ended, rosé is actually really cool
what happened?

I wish I fucking knew, like it sounds like something that has no right to be as good as it was.

I thought I'd hate the arc, Future Trunks returning? Evil Goku? It sounded so bad, but I enjoyed every minute of it

>I'm sure you know who I am
Some kind of beverage brewed with a bag of sorts

Uh.... Start-Ignore?
Did i do it right? DO I WIN A PRIZE?!

Have a dewang

Reposting because still proud and happy of my lewdness.
imgur.com/a/CktVY

just making a guess, don't mind me

Fuck off faggot

fuck off degenerate

Never. I am the one thing that will remain eternal in this thread.

Buufus are a mistake

Maybe, but Taino is still cute and beautiful.

delet this aubah, taino is not relevant anymore

I like it
Might have to commish something similiar myself

Taino is old and busted

maybe donut steels, but salma, taino, and kunel are cute!

She'll always be relevant in my heart, and that's all that matters. I don't care if I'm the only one.

Haru Haru and Shun Shun too!

So anyone have any luck with making focus flash viable?
It needs more testing, but if you're a medium distance away and launch focus flash immediately after super destructo, you send out the big ball while they're recoiling from the disc impact

Not really digging the bubblegum semen.

why are the "good" /dbg/ players always such fucking autists?

>no one will ever want to commission art of fucking your cac
feels bad man

ding dong bannu
Also it's canon.

That was supposed to be an imgur link.
Oh well, ban incoming.

>being good at fitan requires autistic frame/hitbox/combo learning
>why are they autistic
I dunno

I've mostly used it as a replacement ult if I lack the ki to use either of my actual ults on a light break, but there's also some combos to be done with it.

>copy paste link
>browse > navigate to file > select file
how do you confuse that, that's like accidentally lighting your house on fire while pouring cereal

Posting images is a kneejerk reflex at this point.

thanks anyway user fucking k e k

you and that fucking heat dome attack
doesn't seem all that hard to land on breaks though, plenty of potential there, but non-break combos are nice (I think if you launch it the SECOND you connect a ki blast cannon it'll connect, again still testing this shit I'm not used to this)

I also did not care for it.

Thank you user, I will remember you fondly.

Without a break it'll be much tougher, yeah. I feel like Focus Flash was designed with the "replacement ult" idea in mind.

I'll have to try some stuff myself when I play. I might have a few ideas already.

Which flavor of buufu is the worst? Bubblegum? Grape? Banana?

Definitely either banana, or peach, unless the peach is starburst peach

Taino's flavour - _Slut_

Who is the worst person to fight and why is it ______?

Ictos but he's dead, so whatever.

Shalot but she's dead so whatever.

i honestly liked fightin Matos alot.

Why care about what they waste their money on. Just make something so that people will be clamoring to draw your cac for free

so statistically speaking what are the differences between black kame and rose kame? from what I can tell they're the same type of move (knockback into beam) with similar damage, but rose costs a bit more, am I missing something?

Rose can be done without a break.

Nice way to not answer the question and self post Matos

who are the worst anons on each platform

Xbone: Gohan
PS4: Puddin
PC: Goku

>Pumki, Aubah, Nion, Berryl
>CN,, Ictos, Matos, Cologne, Keitan, Vera, Pomatio, Hallow
>Anemone/Belle, Stopwatch, Lima, Leo

if you say so user.

>filename
why do you say that? Jalid is in there!

Your image is as small as Snoller is.

Anyone know where I can find pictures of cacs from different platforms? Like an imgur gallery?

Don't eat buufus.

The answer is marshmallow though

here
dbgcacrefs.imgur.com/

>different platforms?
I think only PC has a screenshot feature

What are your reasons?

Incorrect

Nah, Xbox and PS have them too, you can tell if it's PS4 by a little watermark in the corner

You figured it out. All my "screenshots" never existed, they're just smoke and mirrors.

Can't really tell who's on what system and there's a lot of folks missing too. Plus, there's no download all function to grab everything there unless it's all in one rather than seperate folder-type pages.