> Models/art/textures/sprites

Other urls found in this thread:

gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
tools.aggydaggy.com
soundcloud.com/cesque/into-the-wild
pastebin.com/Y7CzrqQ9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for anime

Oi, you missed some of the previous OP. Reflect on your failure, as well as your personal shortcomings.

grabbed a skinned mesh off the asset store to test my system with.

its a useless area anyway.

I don't think I've ever actually heard you say it but, what are your plans for all this? Are you making a game or engine or what?

im making a bideo game yes.

a sword fighting game primarily.

you didn't pay for that did you?

gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
op is a fag

I have a feeling that agdg will turn on you soon. Watch your back.

I'm in desperate need of that pic that's an edit of some trap hentai and the rewrite is roughly "crossdressing makes you a better programmer". I'm sure one of you fellow faggots have it.

Isometric tactical games. Can you get away with not having the option to rotate the field of battle?

>tfw no time to dev because my CE degree takes up all my time

Anyone else here who isn't a neet?

Yes, but i would recommend making things see through if something is behind it, imagine an enemy quiet far "above" you behind a small building or such. You wont be able to see him, but if you make it see through when something is behind or has contours its fine :) GL with your game user!

Is the Chronospira dev around? You can double-jump while climbing up vines, but it damages your health. I'm not sure whether it's a feature or a bug.

It was a free asset yea, i just wanted to see how it would look in motion on my rig

Can the owner of the site update this site please? tools.aggydaggy.com

It's actually pretty handy to have around and it's sad to see neglect to it. Imma also send some feedback and hope for the best.

This looks like it could be so much fun that the fanbase will completely kill it

Hes MIA, probably not around anymore.

>HELP I'VE FALLEN AND I CANT GET UP

I mean, I'm a manual labor wage slave, but there is plenty of time to dev so its not really an excuse.

That looks hillarious dude.

Give the cloth some cloth physics. That'll make it look even better!

Also. Got a demo?

This is overcool!

Hi /agdg/, we are presenting our new project.
Do you like the fade in and fade out effect?

too spooky for me but i managed to see it all. looks good! How many people are you that are working on that?

Thank you!
We are 12, but we are about to hire 2 more artists.
We are 3 programmers, 2 musicians, 1 community manager, 1 writer and the rest artists.
We want to make it big and good :)

>top down souls
nah

You can move the camera around, its just this video that is top-down.

It's like monster jam has become monster girl jam. Isn't anyone planning to make a game about monstrous monsters?

>making a shader, experimenting with shit
>have a line of code that creates a variable which is never used anywhere, by assigning it the value of a function that gets called
>comment the line out, and it breaks another part of my code which uses the same variables passed through that function
>despite the fact that function is literally just "return 0" and does not modify those variables at all
>can't print debug

n-nani

>change the values in the meaningless line's function to all be 0
>it now has literally nothing shared with the part of code that it breaks
>still breaks the code by commenting it out

post code

fixed lightAngle = 0;

^Removing that breaks the functionality of another section of code that does not use this variable
I've got no fucking idea what's going on

I played with some other variables and it seems that by "break" I mean "changes the functionality of". I think I can work around it but I am completely lost as to how declaring a variable that is never used has any impact on other areas of the function

I feel you mate, I'm wrapping up a thesis project and I also work. It sucks. I wish I could spend 10 hours a day on my game.

Delete objects and rebuild

>tfw all your favorite devs are kill

missed a demo jam... again.

what does /agdg/ think of making card games

Why are you declaring a variable that's never used?

I like a lot card games, but only if they are "diferent".
I didnt like that blizzard monster and I loved Scroll, for example.

what do you mean by "different"

I think he wanted the full code.

Had to take my demo day exe down since it had connectivity issues
But i really wanted people to experience the ending
So if people could watch this gif and listen to the ending song at the same time i would be very appreciative

Wanted to try doing something in maya, seems easy but HOW THE FUCK DO I MOVE THE CAMERA

I figured it out, alt click

kill yourself nu-dev

it could be that the variable is actually used in an included file.
Unity hast tons of invisible shit in their shaders.

What 3 demos have you liked so far?

What's a good tutorial for actionscript?

im not new
ive been here for years :)
ive been here since steam chat days :)

Like stategic positions on board,
not only to attack "the master" to win but attaking differents objectives. Scrolls do that.

There was a point a few hours ago where it was used, then I changed things so it was no longer used and when it came time to remove it completely I came across the issue

not worth it anymore desu, it's working now without it even though I don't know how or why that single unused variable changed functionality

sounds interesting, thanks. i forgot about scrolls.

>1 community manager

>be an "artist"
>wake up this morning after taking a small break from drawing and suddenly cant remember my "artstyle"
>keep trying over and over but everything comes out wrong
>has to study his old drawings and scribbles so he can remember his "artstyle"
what the fuck

Yep, its very important to gain investors.

Artist here
That's normal, you're an artist rather than an "artist" now, congratulations and welcome to hell

You got some resources on how to make stupid physics systems like that? This is all really inspiring

I'm also an artist. Wondering if any programmer needs some free work

Is Rym9000 an /agdg/ game? I don't recognize it.

Anybody ever get character concept art or portraits off of something like Fiverr? Is it a waste?

>community manager

yes

>3 programmers
>12 liberal arts people
wtf is wrong with you

what genres of vgm do i need on my soundcloud to show i can write a lot of different styles of music? i was thinking i should probably do more orchestral stuff like this soundcloud.com/cesque/into-the-wild

also general comments welcome

i am confused user

We need a lot, and I mean A LOT of art, their are overwhelmed and their are working all day.
Programmers (I'm one) are working hard but we are relatively on time.

>be a "programmer"
>wake up this morning after taking a small break from development and suddenly can't remember how my program works
>keep trying but everything comes out wrong
>has to study his old documentation and comments so he can understand his code
what the fuck

You are looking for more artists? What engine do you guys use?

Another trait of the true artist

>Another demo day where I didn't submit a game
I will submit a game next time, I promise!

Ah yes, the mantra of the neverdev

>itch.io/jam/agdg-monster-jam
I promise to participate in the next Jam

We are using Unity.
For 3D 3DMax, for 2D photoshop.
For music, no clue haha.

We are looking only for local people at the moment, but I will ask.

I know Sonoshee, he's been a lurker here for quite some time. I encouraged him to start posting progress and participate in the Demo Days

Don't bother, I'm not interested in working with Unity actually. But good luck to you

What's your company name?

>Unity
No thanks

is hating unity a meme now

Thank you for encouraging him, he's a pretty nice guy. :)

Our artists are not touching unity at all.

Reported your IP to autodesk for piracy

I'm making a rougelike and storing levels in an array, serving as a grid. i.e. level[y*N+x] has y,x's information.

Is there an obvious counter to the various null tiles?

I'm sorry but I'm just not interested in working with you or your team.

>now

how new are you

I am trying to learn how to make tetris but i stuck at rotation part. Why my code doesn't work can somebody help me please ;_;

here is the code:

pastebin.com/Y7CzrqQ9

No, I'm sorry, we are only looking for local folks, specially folks without prejudice.

Will/does your game have old school cheat codes?

My game has hidden OP items and secrets

Where are you located, I mean nationwise.

Finally another Java dev :) I have never written a rotating function myself but shouldn't you need to use at least sin/cos/tan to calculate the new coordinates and draw a line between them?

Honestly just use a game framework instead of that piece of shit Graphics2d/JPanel

Happens to me every morning because I code drunk and don't write comments. Have to drink some more every time to continue.

Might be easier to make your pieces like this:
{{1,1,0},
{0,1,1}}

Spain.
I implemented a console to cheat, but I think that it will be removed on release.

Stop responding to me, I'm not sure how to be any more clear that I'm not interested.

>tfw can't enjoy indie games because you're jealous of their success and feel that playing them will contribute even more to their success

From those engines, what is the one which create the most acessible games? (as in, easy to install/no install and can run in most PCs)

What a pathetic sentiment, unsurprisingly from a stupid frogposter.