/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Peace be upon you edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Taleworlds will be at E3 2017: e3expo.com/show-info/3198/e3-2017-participating-companies/

Gamescom Siege video:
youtube.com/watch?v=pv2qb66PbUg
youtube.com/watch?v=6rq-fEc1N0I

Interviews with Armagan at Gamescom '16:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcBAGtXvpk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/17

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/m8UDSqYp

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df
>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Dickplomacy
moddb.com/mods/dickplomacy
>Modded Hispania 1200
mediafire.com/file/51qiedmuthgm804/Hispania2000_modded.7z
>Parabellum : Get it while its hot
mega.nz/#!vwNlVTaK!lwtK9-TRW7Gyycs_gvWdkO355KhiZeh2wonb9rOoFug

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,353520.0.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parrying_dagger
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=919988428
archive.is/iMoeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nova Aetas:
There is not a single person I can talk to in my church. Therefore, I'm not able to hire workers or do anything really. Is this a bug? All the monks say "how can i help you?" and then the dialogue closes immediately.

Has anyone done a "pure" playthrough? How'd it go?
>STR based char
>nordic features
>nord-only troops
>nord-only aesthetics

probably
not like it'd be that challenging

did a vaegir play through were i never wore anything more than a helmet and gloves and threw rocks at people. also uses a sythe. it was pretty fun. rocks can be pretty stronk at high power throw and you can carry like 100, so just start pegging faces with 'em.

rhodoks are white and based

"1+ 8 "fuck the CHA" build, relase, dunno, like 10 or more"
the weakest link at pic related
easy to make, way less strongl than bow/ha version, but way less grindy

I just feel like I didn't finish it yet and I'm not sure what should I try next. Heavy cav, uber infantry with both 1h+shield +polearms/2h?
I just want to keep these few conditions
-native (because of autism and toaster pc)
-150 battlesizer (toaster pc)
-6cha for my character at max
-companions have to be stictly fighting chars, with exeption of training skill (they are always few spare points left, anyway, for some of them, so no big deal)
-conquering caladria

help autistic kid to pick his toy anons :^*

The defense of Unuzdaq, or as the Swadians now call it, "Bloody April Fools"

That came after the siege of Unuzdaq, of course, in which the valiant Swadian knights, led by Sir Guyduin, took the castle from the hands of Khergits.

>Dr. Artimenner, I'm Kingdom of Rhodoks

I'm posting this to remind you of all the anons that died without meeting the Bannerlord. and to honour this user's dying wish.

He's feasting with the tribesmen, now.

Dumb phoneposter

>not being close to /mbg/ at all times
baka desu senpai

>Leaving your computer

Rhodoks are OP as fuck

Any mods that have brass knuckles as weapons or close to it.

They're not as good as Swadians or Nords in starting sieges, though

hah... trust me they are. I have killed all the inhabitants defenders of a castle just firing one wave after other of bolts

>in starting sieges
do you mean fire rate here?

Anyone?

Help. Trying to add halfswording to Floris Evolved from this guide: forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,353520.0.html

I'm pretty sure I've seen someone mentioning it last thread.

no seriously, give alien a hand
the hell means "starting the sieges" in this context?

>being a neet

the katar is used more or less like a spear instead of a punching weapon per say no?

yeah, there are minor dfferences due to blade width, but more or less idea stays the same

does /mbg/ know of any female face mods that works with floris? I tried the most common one but what a pain in the ass it is to rename and make duplicate textures. Also am I retarded for playing floris?

>Also am I retarded for playing floris?
yes

Not him but I was thinking about getting it (new to MB). What's wrong with it?

>1st time with Dickplomacy
Did they slow down the attack rate? I swear starting out was supposed to be easy. Now everytime I try to strike, a looter can easily block it.

Nothing wrong with it. The mod is pretty polished.

maybe you played on shitty combat ai
it's a shit native module play diplomacy or a full conversion instead

Do you guys prefer realistic or manual saving?

I absolutely despise the RNG in tournaments or in your starting position, but manual really does seem like cheating sometimes.

realistic because I don't have to care about saving and savescumming is for faggots

Even in """buggy""" mods you can just go back and use the save backup

If I had my doctor he would forbid me playing realistic
No, that's the point where pain isn't pleasure anymore (in my book)

plus 400+ t5 rhoducks sitting in every city feels like cheating too, I feel like I'm even with AI

i have no clue what he means either. maybe he means the initial ranged exchange before you send in infantry .

> Swadians or Nords

this part broke my all theorises (theory actually)
what's even common for them? it's xbow and bow, best infantry and 6/10 infantry. You could compare ranged units overall score, but except that it's everything different about them.
Fiefs are not similar, Nordic spawn both sides 4 meters from each other and you don't have time to properly shit your pants, while swadians have this stuff pretty regular, I guess

guess one could make the same model but without the blade at the end. Then make it have blunt damage instead to simulate a punch.

I think blunt need some lever to gets good kick, otherwise we are back to the hiting each other with the stone kind of idea

I play the game for fun. so the latter.

I just want something to simulate martial arts, kind of like a brass knuckle/bracelet to be able to parry blows/attack the same time.

>playing first Dickplomac playthrough
>go Rhodok because I know they have a lot of blunt weapons
>capture first castle (Sarranid)
>ransom the two ladies inside, daughter and mother
>interact with them before the Sarranids try to take it back
>"Perhaps your mother would like to watch me fuck you."
>mffw

so the point is to get upper hand by attacking in the same time when you block?
I've never seen such animations, but that's qiute old idea:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parrying_dagger

I got this shit 2nd time.
There are just few fiefs left to take, but I didn't want to end this game yet
so now I'm poor

I know it probably gets asked a million times a thread but I haven't been around in a year or two.

What's the best crusader mod and is that 40k mod good yet

>best crusader mod

Sands of Faith

>is that 40k mod good yet

no

Sands of Faith
No

I found something to hold you guys over until e3

The best mod i've seen on the workshop.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=919988428

that GoT mod is ok?
t. Anothernon
I remember some weird rpg with active pause combat system name was just GoT, I was 100 or 200 years ago, Id like to play something about GoT one more time

I've been having fun with an oldish mod called Empire 3 though it has random crashes but I did modify the actions.txt.

yeah I know what you are talking about

every GoT mod has its own problems

I dunno if this is old news, but did you guys see this?

archive.is/iMoeY

Mount and Blade is getting an e-sports event.

How many times do you have to shill this, huh?

won't hurt to try I guess, cheers :*

I'm not, it sounds fuckin stupid honestly, but I don't play these online at all so I don't know.

Was there ever even a scene for this?

it's good sign about flagboss tho. Or last desperate move to get enough attention and money from kickstarter to cpr ded company, project, Veeky Forums general our souls and so on.

praleyerbase was quite decent (size, skill level on average), but no one were paying $ for wins so far

Result of 14 tactics vs 6 opponents tactics.

I tried to bring something less ordinary but this faggot got beating somewhere before I could beat him.
If someone thinks I don'''t lie, for some reason - it's way more potent skill than on pic related.

Ahhhh /mbg/, the eternal thread...
I have seen the end of pages, and years from now men will say: "Here began the fall of /mbg/".

you keep it for so long but eventually sandniggers got it?
(or what)

>tfw bannerlords the only game i was ever this hyped about
>scared of the normie invasion when it finally does come out

will we be able to repel these vile creatures? or will they take our game from us?

they will shit up

and we will probably get those "for honor" faggots aswell, fuck!

When bannerlord finally comes out leave these threads for half a year to a year, it's not going to be pretty.

>Give our thread to the new babbys and casuals

Yeah let's ensure its burned to the ground

You people are overreacting. The most we'll get is a bunch of retards coming in here to complain about how bad Bannerlord is, and MAYBE some new people will end up staying who enjoy the game. It's not the end of the world. If Bannerlord is anything like Warband, we'll be no worse off than we were when For Honor came out.

It's a losing battle, it's simply a matter of numbers that the more experienced players can't staunch the flow of inept players that don't care to learn or adapt to culture and just want to do as they please.

The thread will survive, they will leave in time to other games when they hit a point where the minimal effort they put into the game can't take them any further, then we can come back and rebuild. There's nothing to be done but to wait it out, everyone that ever tried to fight it has lost.

>tfw people are talking about how the thread is going to go to shit and you just miss the old /mbg/

funny how it doesn't totally mater that talewords won't bring shit if they won't belive in normie invasion crowdy as fuck

so yeah, that's fuicking scary, that normie invasion around the corner :^)

>Come back and rebuild. There's nothing to be done but to wait it out, everyone that ever tried to fight it has lost.

Coward, I bet you don't even defend Dhirim

Always realistic

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

how do you deal with stuff like- jav in the head in 1st second of the battle or similiar? when you know that there was nothing you could do?
"well shit, gotta move on?"

why that time period and place? yer roots?

He's just honoring the first Cao Cao poster, user. We'll never know if the first Cao Cao poster was from China.

Mostly approach battles with a lot of caution, not charging head on but letting my troops do the dirty work. Only thing that pisses me off are bandit hideouts where shit like that happens.
>tfw losing out on relation+1200 denars because of a random javalin

If we could fight these casuals with swords and steel I would, but words are all we have and they are not enough for the numbers we will see.

Rather than stay and ruin your enjoyment of the threads, retreat for now and live to fight another day.

LONG MAY HE REIGN

such a custom, I see

oh, seems cool then
I always look for more and nicer kills, with that attitude, you just die sometimes, part of the game

Just downloaded ACOK and on the very first screen "continue..." will not work only "go back". What do?

you go back

doi

Then I can't even make my character

What no
It's even called a punch dagger

Go back further

reinstall warband and mod mayby, just backup saves manually
try to get another copy of mod
you know, usaual shit

I never can pick one from Heavy Great Beridsh, Mw Twohanded Sabre (slim) abd Mw Warcleaver,
Is there anything that would make it more even more complicated? (let's skip H,G, Longaxe this time)

Does anyone know anyone who was acnowledged as ruler?

wtf are you even trying to say

Is there anyt twohander as good as them 3 except H, G, Long Axe?
fuck the second question

was poppin b

not much
what's your fav. 2hander?

my penis

what does mbg do for a living?

final year student with no career plans

also interested in what /mbg/ does for a living

shieet

no rly, what's your fav. 2h?

my penis

>2h
ok, how you make your living out being last year student?
your penis?

>one day, people will not post post cao cao in honour of the original cao cao poster
>one day, it will be my turn to pick up the mantle of cao cao poster

yeah