Hi /Biz, I will make my first $100 in the follow week

Making a new dropshipping website, and anyone can follow along if they would like. If I don't report back with $100 in sales from exactly a week from now, I will off myself.

Currently am negative $13 in the hole for purchasing a domain. Today will be set on designing the front of the store, and adding a huge catalog of merchandise using Oberlo.

My niche is lame weirdo cosplay nerds.

I will abuse social media, and tinker slowly with reddit ads and eventually facebook ads.

I will update this thread hourly with my progress.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbansurvival.co/
aliexpress.com/item/New-sexy-costume-women-cosplay-nuns-Uniform-sexy-lingerie-transparent-Halloween-cosplay-costumes-sexy-underwear-sex/32651385452.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000013.7.t7TyyY&scm=1007.13339.33317.0&pvid=89b863ac-2e1c-417a-9352-b5fe5549e7e2&tpp=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Screenshot is from my previous shop I made last month. The niche is too specific and what I was making money off of was too broad for my niche, so might as well make a new website for that niche.

I am monitering

I am concerned with my niche being copied, so I will wait a bit before posting the url of the new site, plus it isn't even finished yet.

>1 week
>hourly updates

easy on the medofanil bro

>adding a huge catalog of merchandise using Oberlo

just off yourself already. Dont make a huge catalog retard.

I know what I'm doing, Faggot.

Site from previous post?

>the niche [was?] too specific
>my niche is lame weirdo cosplay nerds

what the fuck were you selling to start? fucking fursuits? lul

Update:

I will be adding an affiliate marketing app to my shopify store. Hoping to make great deals with big instagram pages, that can shill for me 24/7.

Hi. Your boy jared will not be killing himself. now fuck off faggots.

OP here, posting from my phone. On my first site (pic related) I'm selling fart jars. They're basically jars that you can fart into to preserve the scent. It's a super niche product so it's hard to sell - but once you find the right people to advertise to the sales will start coming in.

Here's the site: Plexdeck.com

so can you scrap your old site and start a new one, with the same shopify account? Can you have several shops, all aiming at different markets, with just one shopify account?

What type of marketing are you using?

>only $95.88 in sales
>not even his goal of $100

stop shilling your shitty decks that are copied anyway.

So from 134 visitors you got 34 sales? Damn, that's around a 20% conversion rate, amazing really. But also, wtf, your average sale is under $3.33, wtf are you selling, microwaveable popcorn bags?

it means hes not making any real money.

BUT HE KNOWS WHAT HES DOING GUYS

Pls send site

20 were still being fulfilled from the previous test website.

Ignore plex deck, not real op. I am real op.

Successful first day. I will now hit up my mailing list, wish me luck.

hit up with what? Show what promos/newsletter/etc you're using

Immigrants stole all the no skill labour.
Women also divided said left over labour.
Thats a stupid picture.
I could do what OP is doing selling pipes.

I'm making my drop shipping site but I need pics for the homepage and such, what can I do about that?

OP I need your help.

I have a niche and have made ~$70 in sales. About $40 is profit. I've had the store open for a month.

How do I advertise more effectively? I haven't even had days with more than 80 page visits.

unsplash

Stockphotos.

How does your site look?

how do you identify a niche?

hey i have the same plan
either my dropshipping store is successful or i will kill myself

urbansurvival.co/

Interested OP. Can you provide more details on your marketing and how you chose your niche?

Not the site. Op here, yesterday's totals.

Where did you learn all this

Not OP, but work at a website development digital marketing startup.

1. Save up a small advertising budget ~$1300
2. Update your mediocre website. (look at competitors websites for ideas), fix your about me, get some SEO going.
3. Watch tutorials on google adwords and facebook advertising, and SEO.
4. Create a landing page and use your budget to run ads through facebook and google adwords.
5. Or hire me to do all of that for you.
[email protected]

You have cool products and an interesting idea. Capitalize on it. Put in the work.

Thanks maybe ill contact you

What do you mean by "not the site"?

He meant urbansurvival.co wasn't his site.

What happens when the Aliexpress pic of the product I'm trying to sell has a very noticeable watermark right across the pic? Any ways around it?

As an example:
>aliexpress.com/item/New-sexy-costume-women-cosplay-nuns-Uniform-sexy-lingerie-transparent-Halloween-cosplay-costumes-sexy-underwear-sex/32651385452.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000013.7.t7TyyY&scm=1007.13339.33317.0&pvid=89b863ac-2e1c-417a-9352-b5fe5549e7e2&tpp=1

how you advertising?

I use the image editor within Shopify.

not even $3 average order value

you are probably at a loss cause of FB ads

LMAO

How did you get so many followers on your Instagram?

Also, I remember you from the last thread. Do you offer a return policy?

he bought followers

zero engagement .. only 3 pics on his acc

literally no clue what the fuck hes doing kek

That'd explain it then. I hear that if you Follow and unfollow for more followers it will prevent you from reaching the popular page. I just think growing an account organically is the way to go now, I'd be to afraid to have anything happen to my shops social media pages in the future.

dumb question from someone who's never had an instagram acc, but what about following a ton of people, and then keeping those who follow you back and deleting those who don't? Would that work?

True, but no one will follow an account with 0 or very little followers already, especially a shop account.

I hear a lot of talk about SEO, does it take a lot to get that going? Or is it easy?

So first question I have for every dropshipper is, what stops clients with at least two braincells from googling the product and finding the original offer you're reselling? Especially if you're reselling from the popular sites like Amazon or eBay which is much easier to order from.

>My niche is lame weirdo cosplay nerds.
>I am concerned with my niche being copied

Oh I'm sure nobody is sucking up to that demographic yet!

>I will abuse social media, and tinker slowly with reddit ads and eventually facebook ads.

You're looking for a very specific target base, I get reddit but how do plan on doing that with facebook ads?

What the actual fuck.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF 2017-2060

You still have another $4.22 or else you owe us a livestream of your suicide

We have reached levels of late capitalism never before thought possible

Any new updates, OP?