pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>/tsg/ Sim Repository
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ (Old Booru)
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ (New Booru)

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nraas.wikispaces.com/
sims.wikia.com/wiki/Game_guide:Multiple_ways_to_improve_The_Sims_3's_performance
loverslab.com/topic/36994-the-sims-3-complete-adult-guide-xxx/
sims.wikia.com/wiki/Comparison_between_The_Sims_2_and_The_Sims_3
sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4lot cafe
modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=413903&c=1&ht=&page=1&pp=25#startcomments
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

H-hello?

>its a dominance thing

who are you even dominating if the person is magically paralyzed?
Sounds like what a super weak faggot would consider dominating

So, for those who went with the ZLOrigin emulator, how did you get past the 196613:0 error?

>Magic
>death

>he cant even cast death
what a noob

...is it me you're looking for?

Hi what is this general about

Sims stuff.

Playing with life.

You mean playing with your dick.

listen baby

>(cough) "Yeah?"

>contemplating who to probe next

>sims sitting at the dining table
>tell her to eat a piece of cake
>she grabs cake and goes upstairs to the piano room and eats it there
>walks into the hall and sets the plate on the hall table
>tell sim to clean it
>she takes it to the bathroom sink even though she walked by the kitchen
>gives me this stupid face

They always look so smugly satisfied after doing something really dumb.

Cute sim though.

Thanks. She was supposed to be my vampire sim.

i am such a fucking retard and dont understand the zlorigin shit. is there another way to update?

buy the game

To the user who said he'd try and look for the VK sweater on some asian tumblr, did you have any luck?

Never mind, managed to get it to work.

>when you about to enter the club but decide to read a book instead, because real gangstas are all about educating themselves and shit

Fireplaces and city skylines are comfy.

anyone know how to go on a friendly double date with a jealous sim?

tried befriending a ghost who is also dating but it ended up with jealous sim fighting everyone off except his date

It's difficult, but maybe the Carefree reward can help get rid of the autonomous "Get Jealous" interaction when she/he sees you talking to someone else.

I ended up taking the Jealous trait off my girl because whenever we'd go out to eat with some friends and I'd be talking to another sim, she'd stand up and get jealous. But my sim has the Carefree trait and he didn't get jealous at all when my girl talked to other sims. Just my experience though.

thanks, will probably try it out

turns out combining jealousy with romantic and family oriented was a total shitstorm

Oh nice! Someone made a new thread even with a proper op image!

>when you come back to the computer an hour later and realize you left the game running

Bump

God damn it, mom, get out of my room.

tfw Horus seems happier now in play throughs

>that tiny head

What do you mean

RIP VK Sweater user

I did find it, but it wasn't different like I thought and linked back to the same blog. I've failed you.

Fuck. Oh well, thanks anyway man I appreciate your help.

Having trouble getting motivation to clean and move furniture IN THE REAL FLESHY BLOOD WORLD

I wish I could just clean my house in the Sims or something and magical mexicnts would poof in and transform my home

Lyds, I don't feel the baby kicking, are you sure that's what it was?

Positive, you need to move your hand down lower though...yea keep going...ummmfff...

Getting drunk /tsg/
Post booties

I'll post something in your bootie

Oh cool, looks like I've been banned from the official Sims forums, for, I'm guessing, telling people when their ideas are shit.

Meanwhile I also got permabanned from the Sims subreddit, for (again, I'm guessing, since they never gave me a reason) doing the "press F to pay your respects" thing.

Can't say I really mind in either case, but it's funny how the Sims community is full of such delicate, humourless little snowflakes.

elaborate on what you posted

I'm trying to get popular in the sims community. What do you people want to see?

This is acceptable.
Post something in my bootie user DO IT user PLS POST IN MY BOOTIE

Tits.

norman's return to story time.

Drama filled stories with lots of betrayal and degenerate WooHoo.

>Sims subreddit

I learned my lesson.
It's a good place to interact with the SimGurus though, and the users are only slightly obnoxious.

>Post booties

Well here's a Candy ass.

we need more memes and a huge rabid fandom desu :'(

Bored.

Stop that. That's not how you greet a new neighbor. You're supposed to shake hands, not put her in a boob sandwich. What are you doing?

>boob sandwich

Delicious

You obviously belong here. We're constantly making fun of tumblr sims, shitty cc creators and their hissy fits, and overal just taking constant dumps on newmaxis and EA. Post your sims.

>tfw you kind of want to bang Raygirl

Those hands floating free, the imagination runs wild.

still. no. fukken. craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

>dat copy-paste reaction image

Eat a Snickers, user. Better...?

*farts on*

She's eserting her boob dominates. She always on the bottom of the list when Ashlee's boobs tower over her.

Hi!
Thinking of reinstall Sims 3 plus a few of the expansions I have.
However is there any mod or anything to fix the awful moon faced Sims the cpu creates?

>However is there any mod or anything to fix the awful moon faced Sims the cpu creates?

Not really. Ugly townies are a fact of life in the Sims, no matter what version. Some default replacements for skin and eyes can help a little, but they'll usually have the blobby face.

Also if you're getting back into Sims 3, here are a few good resources if you don't know about them:

nraas.wikispaces.com/
sims.wikia.com/wiki/Game_guide:Multiple_ways_to_improve_The_Sims_3's_performance
loverslab.com/topic/36994-the-sims-3-complete-adult-guide-xxx/ (even if you're not into adult stuff there's lots of stuff here for making good looking sims - probably some dead links at this point though)

Does anyone else have the bug where the Sim's portrait takes forever to load in CAS if you make any minor edits?

And then if you try to save the household, it just hangs there and you have to force the program to close.

I thought it was a CC incompatibility, but I can't seem to narrow it down. It's been happening since at least the March patch.

Does anyone know of some good stockings+garterbelt mods for TS4?
There were plenty of those in TS3 but I can't find much for 4.

With the way the environments were designed in TS4, anybody else believe vehicles in the game would be sort of pointless (aside from immersion). Some of the lots aren't even connected to roads, and there's at least one neighborhood with no roads. I understand lots in TS3 weren't required to be connected to a road, but at least in the game you were in a single open world where you could see your sim driving to their destination. In TS4, most neighborhoods only have a single, small stretch of road in the playable area before the car drives off the map in a few seconds. It will pretty much be your sim hopping into a car and the game just teleporting you to your destination. Maybe if they changed the way travel works in the game, where if you were to "walk" to a lot in a different neighborhood, you wouldn't just instantly teleport there, but have to walk to the edge of the map, making a car more convenient.

>Main reason I pirated TS4 was to avoid dealing with origin
>Now you have to download a fake origin and register an account on a fake origin website

Almost feels like I might as well buy it desu

It's not possible in the sims to have a little store or cafe and live above it right? It sucks that you're so limited in psuedo life like game where you can own your own bakery in real life and also live above it.

yes you can

New here.
Just want to ask which Sims the "best" version.
By best I mean game with the most content and mechanics.

And where I can find mods for chinese cartoon animu looks?

Sims2

You don't have to do a thing. Toddlers and vampires are not the worth the risk and hassle.

Technically, I think it's possible to build a home above your shop, but it's still a retail lot and treated as such.

So if I recall correctly, every time a kid go to school it has to travel back to your residential lot (e.g. house) first.

2 or 3 depending on your preferences. 4 runs better than anything else, but it's still an empty shell content-wise.

Difference between 2 and 3?
I hear 3 has extremely long loading.

sims.wikia.com/wiki/Comparison_between_The_Sims_2_and_The_Sims_3

Honestly, it's up to personal taste. Having a CPU with fast single-core performance helps loading times in 3.

Then I'll take Sims 3.
Thank you anons.

Vampires are actually really cool in TS4; I don't give a fuck about toddlers though.

EA GIVE ME BAKC FUCKING KARMA AND BURGLARS YOU ASSHOLES

>playing 4
>it's night
>sim is sleeping
>see someone come in
>change angle to get a better look
>it's just my other sim coming back late from work
>it wasn't a burglar

>tfw your post made realised there are no Burglars in Sims4
>tfw it's because EA is the one robbing you blind with Sims4

They dropped the ball by not adding burglars into Get to Work. Considering the police career, it would have been the perfect opportunity. Burglars should be existing sims in the neighborhood who are in low levels of the criminal career.

Thinking about starting 3 and some cc I can't tell if it's good or not because these dumbasses brighten the picture to fucking max.

>"Pull my finger!"
>"No! That's gross!"
>"Come on, pull it!"
>"I don't wanna!"
>"I thought you loved me."

Ya or Nah?

sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4lot cafe

I fucking hate when content creators use filters on images they use to show off their mods.

Fuck wrong link

modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=413903&c=1&ht=&page=1&pp=25#startcomments

Sliders