YouTube guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1eTodlMSpXg
legacy-logs.com/Vanilla/Raids/Evaluation/index.php?rid=9315
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for people here cant solve this

flip it upside down and place all 5 egs in the 5 sockets underneath

>Artie [Officer chat]: MINE MINE MINE!!! ARTIE WATNS A SECOND AXE!!!!
>Officer1 [Officer chat]: are you sure the other warriors are ok with this?
>Artie [Officer chat]: YES GIVE ME THE AXE! I AM CL I DESERVE IT!

place 4 eggs in the middle and the fifth on top of them. Cut a hole in the box so you can close it (and to keep the egg in place).

isn't that a meme weapon? Won't the warriors just save their dkp for better bwl weps?

Make her eat all the eggs so we are left with a perfectly balanced box

haha I love this corrupt loot council meme, can't wait to play with you guys this is hilarious

put all 5 eggs in the blender, then give your self a yolk+egg shell enema, run around a bit, do some squats, drink some laxatives, take a dump above the box trying to carefully calculate so that the shit doesnt spill

>dkp
>counsil loot
>class leader
>loots it for himself
hehehehe

You like what you see?

it's a good weapon for non humans.

it's just as good for humans as for non-humans

but I'm class leader I deserve it!

the human warriors all have ironfoe except automute

it's funny because it's true

only Dads missing

but you can't use deathbringer in raids? so why not give it out to the rest of the warriors?

you can in 3 weeks when 1.4 hits

still shouldn't have gone to Artie

dads wasn't in the raid when the second one dropped

t. artie

According to every leveling guide ever made I should be about lvl 51 by now. I just dinged 48 and I've done all the quests up the to 51 point in the guide, I also have 0 rested. Why can't I into alliance leveling?

Why shouldn't it go to the top fury Warrior.

More like 6-7 weeks desu. I doubt they'll release the update at the start of the month.
Item updates buffs its damage and changes the proc.

because they can't keep consistency, one week its bart, another artie, then dads and jyrone

are you retarded?

What about members leaving the guild in droves?

look at that and tell me artie didn't deserve deathbringer over some literal who with 40% raid attendance. he's not even doing half his damage

>in droves

?
2 spergs left

Nobody left the guild because of artie getting DB. All the melee already knew artie was getting it.

>ony dps is relevant

if dps isn't relevant as dps then what is

If you dont like someone personally thats your thing but the best paladin and best rogue leaving is rather worrying, especially if its within a single day.

Well tbf it was going to go to Reznik but he didn't make it.

If you look at the warriors who were there
Goshu - Tank and bad attendance
Valky - Tank with ironfoe
Femdead - Tank with ironfoe
Bart - will use his ironfoe + a mh boosting item instead
Lexi - will use his ironfoe + a mh boosting item instead
Olivia - you can argue he deserved it, but keep in mind he has less attendance and passed on ironfoe to a paladin
Dads - you can argue he deserved it, but keep in mind he recently got accuria and hasn't grinded out edgemasters or any of cloudkeepers/devilsaur/black dragonscale yet
Artie - only non-human, but already has one deathbringer

Jyrone and Elthorias didn't turn up.

>Artie - only non-human, but already has one deathbringer
so he needed another one?

rogue left because he didn't get every single item in the raid
he afk'd in Darnassus on purpose and missed Ony because he got T2 pants instead of T1 shoulders

paladin left because people were rightfully making fun of him and his bf for the Ironfoe shit

not really a loss

I wouldn't give a single item to Olivia ever again after what he did kek

should have gone to Reznik or Jyrone but they weren't present

why did you give a pair of useless pants to the ''best'' rogue instead of current BiS shoulders?

It's a very good offhand after update.

Ironfoe users don't want it in off hand because
1) muh human racial
2) it doesn't boost the main hand damage (either through being a stat stick or proc like felstriker/thrash blade) to take advantage of ironfoe proc

the pants are BIS after MC update

how can you be so fucking greedy that you get mad at other rogues getting gear when you have Viskag and several T1?

Agreed.

is he not the best rogue? should he not have viskag?

you should have all the gear over the other 4 rogues, right

no, he should have BiS items over other rogues, something that i've read in previous threads that the LC in mandate is not able to figure out

Someone leaving over loot is one thing.
Making someone leave the guild because they got an item that they farmed for is another, nobody forced anybody to come along.
I really dont see why people are so mad about it?
Is it jealousy because youre unable to run BRD yourself?

>that REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=1eTodlMSpXg

>going to Reznik
>40% raid attendance raidlogger who is lootbanned after getting BRE

meanwhile human players will never get a chance at viskag while giving deathbringer away as a off hand stat stick to the Nihilum officer Arteras

>dads recently got accuria
artie recently got accuria as well. dads has 100% raid attendance and full preraid, what are you talking about

>automute is a cuck so fuck him
I agree

Melori...

Dads is still using Voone's Vice Grips

>trash blade

thrash blade and ironfoe don't stack

>using mirah's over deathbringer

kek

Bugged logs though
legacy-logs.com/Vanilla/Raids/Evaluation/index.php?rid=9315

So its funny when the guilds best players leave?
Good thing I got plans to switch too already, enjoy merging you trannies, MoH is dead.

dads still attended the raid?
what are you trying to say?

He pretty much does. The only difference is Lythria got t1 shoulders while Sylvie got t2 pants.
They both have more gear than everyone else.

wew how obnoxious can one person be?

That those logs are range bugged

people aren't mad
they find it hilarious
Melori expected a different reaction

You don't use either weapon. You use brutality blade.

>BiS shoulders
>non-bis pants
what

atleast you guys get deathbringers to even drop

Kas is becoming my favourite over time desu. Madti is too mainstream. Kas is the thinking man's favourite tranny.

luthien... grow up already

>holy shit a rare mount skin dropped!

legion senpaitachi...

Pants are BiS in the imminent update.
And continue to be BiS for longer than the shoulders.

Quitting over that is retarded. Really retarded.
Instead of being the next guy to get t1 shoulders he's going to be the new rogue on the block in a new guild which means no loot.

>melori being one of the guilds best players
Yea he'd probably be the best scoring person on the Asperger test. Good fucking riddance.

it's almost like he didn't leave over loot

>onfire

HAAHAHAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA

No he left because he is a 16 yo edgelord that lacks empathy of any kind shape and form, he is also a retard haha

onfire nobody should feel empathy for you when you can't even be bothered to respec for raid

this

I don't give a shit if someone's good
Melori is a huge fucking sperg, good riddance

t. luthien

>getting upset over pixels in a 12 year old emulated russian chink funserver while waiting for gummys

who cares if the loot council is corrupt, raiding should be for fun not the loot lol

We've known sylvie was a socially inept underaged retard for a long time. The question is why he got loot when this was the obvious outcome the last few weeks.

Raiding is like 4 hours of time investment a week, counting consumable farming.

After that, you create drama to have fun.

hello luthien

incorrect, i have gargoyle slashers now

still working on edgemasters XD

If you took everyone who quit MoH, you would probally have enough people to clear MC.

Is this server worth playing on? Or is there going to be a hot new server people are going to jump on.

Got my mount fellas, feels so damn good, just like I remembered it.
I would post a screenshot but for some reason, they turn out to be ss of my desktop or whatever is a tab under WoW insted of WoW.

Real talk though, Artie is a nice guy. He memes a lot and likes to RP about being clique or being not clique, but he spends most of his time helping people get gear, especially for the melee. He's fine.

Sylvie on the other hand is an egotistical retard cunt. When the first Vis'kag dropped Manlett literally gave a speech about how great Sylvie is and how much he deserves it. He expects to have loot stacked on him the way a guild might stack the main tank. He's the special type of autist that will link damage meters in a 25-man e'ko farm. He false flags and shitposts for hours any time any one who isn't him gets an item. He probably wrote 90% of the Dads posts, including the ones that were supposedly posted by Dads. Nidvardir can have him, if they can stand him.

There's always going to be a hot new server people are going to jump on. If you want to actually clear all vanilla content, you don't follow the crowd, and instead stick to one server even when the population dips pretty low.

Can we stop name dropping people like they've accomplished anything? It's just boring now.

hello onfire

hello luthien

Voone's are better than gargoyle slashers. Don't ever pick that quest reward though, fucking retard. Did you take whirlwind sword too.

>the LC in mandate is not able to figure out
This is what I keep asking about. I suspect they either don't understand what LC is supposed to be or they're purposefully doing it wrong.
LC requires a shitload of effort to make work correctly, not simply one dude for each class going by his gut when something drops.
As it is it very closely resembles a corrupt loot council, but I don't want to make allegations when it could be simple incompetence.
My opinion is they very likely use realmplayers as their sole data source combined with "whoever i like today".

I've said it before but ignoring everything else, LC really doesn't have a place in a Veeky Forums guild.

are they better when you have 14% hit?

No one replied to my Kas post.
I guess moh really is dying.

Ok dads.

yes

MoH is not LC guild. Its a CL guild.
There are no discusion, each CL decides. I hate that shit.

>He's the special type of autist that will link damage meters in a 25-man e'ko farm.

Why do people get SO ASSBLASTED by meters in an unbalanced as shit 12year old russian funserver floodded with chinks? Puddi quit, and Dads vendored an item just because they started needless drama over stupid fucking meme meters that aren't even correct. (See: Last week's MC)

>who cares about meters
>loot council stacks gear on the guy who pads meters with dogs on golemagg

geez I wonder why

Artie is literally human trash, giving him an officer position is such a stupid thing to do - he was a waste of space in nihilum and he still is.

LYTHRIA IS DUMB LOL FUCK HIM KEK

That just re-affirms my suspicion that either they don't know what LC is supposed to be like or they are rusing everyone.
A loot council is only as good as the weakest member of the council, and in this case if you have one lazy/stupid/teenage CL then you're fucked.
I repeat, it's awesome to have Veeky Forums guilds and it's amazing that MoH accepts basically anyone from this general, but LC doesn't make sense for a Veeky Forums guild.

>Be healer
>Run dungeons
>Never bullied
>Always complimented
...am I supposed to let them die?
I'm a druid so I can't rez them

Seriously though, why aren't we allowed to reserve items and strategiclly chose what items we want priority on and which ones we don't? Would stop those situations were an Accuria drops and someone takes the portal to Darnassus.

Paladins already have sorta this, where Baby is reserving Lok'Amir, and Erodeas want's 8/8 Lawbringer.

>Inb4 you can already do that

LC discourages it.

> where Baby is reserving Lok'Amir

kek