Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aXnXrHiR4Cs
streetfighter.com/characters/ed/
youtube.com/watch?v=9cwUGqHmeXM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The new esl format for Injustass 2 seems pretty cool. Instead of having to play against other people coast to coast, you play in select regions.

playblue

PLAY LUCKY OR ELSE

youtube.com/watch?v=aXnXrHiR4Cs
>What makes Ed especially unique is how players perform his special moves. His special moves have simple inputs; they only require simultaneous button presses, repeatedly pressing a button, or holding down a button. Only Ed’s Critical Art is done by inputting a traditional motion.

Post yfw Ed

So how long until we get a reveal on Ed's Moveset/Special list?

>press 2 buttons at the same time for Ed's specials
This shit is gonna be unplayable on Pad depending on what buttons they want us to press.

Retard inputs are YOUR fault.

looks like a gay but stings like a bee

LMAO

casual shit

they wouldn't fuck up that after they spent so much effort optimizing SFV for pad players

SFV is lacking juggles and Ed looks fun because he has those. FIghting games are about juggles and you can't deny it.

I'll chip a nigga little bit of nothing

Hopefully sometime before the beta starts.

thank god the first reply was an actual valuable post intead off sniffery.

u suk m8 lmao

>valuable post
>NRS shit

lmaooooooooooooo

Holy shit, Ed looks good

Play kolin.

>not brown

you had one job

sf4 had more juggles with one character than you can do in the whole game of sfv

Yeah, this does sound hellish on pad. Imagine having to press LK+HP, MK+HK, LP+MK, HP+MP in quick succession. Do not want.

shouldn't her huge nose be poking out from that mask?

As a former Honda/Balrog main, a boxing character with piano inputs sounds dreamy

Bleach?

I doubt it, but just in case: I already bought Akuma with fight money, would I get a refund if I now bought the season 2 character pass for real money?

Fuck of racist

Capcom thought they were making simpler inputs for casuals but this shit is going to make him hard as fuck to play in a real match.

Ed looks way better than Byron. Thank you Capcom

Abigail is up next and that is going to be hype beyond belief. He will be the biggest character in Street Fighter history.

>/pol/ski into browns
what happened

Nope.

feels good having a stick. too bad I won't play him.

Modders doing god's work. 2B for Cammy incoming too.

The other palettes will be.

It'll sell better, get more attention, and have more players than your weeb shit. Stay salty, pedophile.

This is what Ed would look like in an American game.

kind of

nope.
I have only seen that happen in one game and thats HOTS when you buy bundles and you already have parts of them.

what were you doing with your FM? you had enough weeklies between akuma and now to get like 1,5 characters at least.

the character the costume is from is brown

it looks weird on kolin

>KI
>Skullgirls
>Injustice
>Mortal Kombat
Why is the West incapable of making a good fighting game?

There are only so many 2 button combination does he not have L M H variations?

>kolin only looks passable when you cover her face
lmao

is this official

Probably from double tapping.

I'm a new player (to SFV anyway) I started about when Kolin came out and used to main Akuma so I jumped the gun on trying him out.

Thanks for the replies.

it's a tie in with the new bleach anime

Injustice is good nigger, just because you don't like it doesnt mean its bad

TFH beta is coming Soon™ though

Is that Eminem after 0.45.
Sounds like him kinda

I wanna be a KoF player.

brickpill me on ed

yeah i think its eminem. cant believe capcom was able to get him

Start by chemically castrating yourself.

hardest character to master in sfv

2 buttons combinations with L/M/H buttons allow for 3 variations and you should know this because several EX moves already have had variations based on that

they just asked sony records for permission

Anyone wanna play fighting games EU (european union, no brexitards, no commies)?

Worried about how 2 buttons at the same time will work with light, medium and heavy specials, I can see it being fine to do it via pressing lets say LP + HP or MP + HP but I hope you don't need to be able to do all combinations for each version of the special.

Here's his movelist.

about time they used the strengths of arcade buttons instead of stupid motion inputs

Ed's inputs.

Its actually an eminem song?

What song though?
I can't find anything in last 3 years that sound like it

Not bad honestly.

>vskill changes when holding a button
rip pad players
its the hitbox age

lol wtf

sfv lets you bind v-skill to a button i think

it's a new song. this trailer will get well over a mill views because of it.

???

Looks simple as fuck, i hope there is some depth to this.

It's hard to evaluate this since he might have pretty different versions of moves like the rising kick and uppercut depending on the strength of buttons used. If they're all meaningfully different then his move list becomes really wide.
I don't think that's terribly likely, though.

sfv juggles suck because you can only do very specific moves to juggle and it's just combo filler that takes too long

I hate kolin combos because of that

'hold' means to charge like TAP

I don't get it

Are you sure it doesn't mean it changes when holding down MP + MK?

is that a real character? wtf I want to watch it now

i'm sure there will be depth in the character designed around being easy to play in the game that removed depth from every character.

crazy weird and unique.

seriously?

advertising new album like with kolin trailer there was lupe fiasco new song but this time they got bigger name to attract views

How will EX work on Psycho upper.
All 3 punches or double tap?

how do i actually land my combo against people

i learned a ky combo but i feel like im never in range to hit it

so looking at the movelist I don't think I understandhow ex works. do I just double tap two buttons?

Ibuki has the same wording. I think it's fine.

all 3 punches

All three punches.

gootecks was right

Ok so the L M H secial move variaions will depend on the putton combinatin? Kinda like kolins ex moves? Might be dope actually.

EX is all 3 punches/kicks.

get in range to hit it

SFV can't keep getting away with it

Just give better fighters a chance

sure, what do you want to play?

psycho shot i assume you just do standard psycho spark then instead of pressing a single punch you just press all 3.

I'm curious as to how his Light Medium and Heavy versions of these moves works because it could be kinda confusing/hard to pull off without changing button settings.

youtube.com/watch?v=9cwUGqHmeXM
This guy's a tosser and the fact he holds the mic beside his face trying to be some bob ross asmr shit is obnoxious but his advice is good.

Ed is just a good sign to come for how amazing the new marvel will be. I fucking hate motions and I bet there won't be a single motion character in MvCI. We will all be able to do our best on a fundamental level instead of a mechanical level.

capcucks will defend this