>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FBFC3xC4Tk8
youtube.com/watch?v=9rs8ISqbWuY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for my dick is bigger than yours

Reminder that the only balanced characters are Warden, Conq and LB.

This b8 from last thread. Leave it there.

@176216213

I'm pretty sure the gear modifier values chart in the OP will have to be thrown out soon, what with the coming stat changes in season 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=FBFC3xC4Tk8

C E N T U R I O N

WILL BE A BETTER KENSEI

>Parry kensei as kensei
What now? A light? Are you fucking serious?

Which faction campaign was the most enjoyable?

Vikings

I just went against a Raider who claimed Raider is worse than Kensei. Is he delusional? Even though my winrate as Kensei is technically better than Raider, I feel like Raider is over all just better. More versatile tools and able to effectively counter Wardens.

Vikangz, then Knights. Samurai was just awful.

Ive been a kensei main since beta and I don't understand what you're talking about. Elaborate?

It's not b8, it's the truth. Kensei is OP because he's nothing but dash attacks, grabs and heavies. Same deal with the Roach. Shugoki is bullshit because he can just facefuck you through your attacks. Nobushi is broken because there's no way to tell what angle she's attacking from, same applies to PK. They're too fast. Raider is broken bullshit because his heavies have absolutely busted hitboxes that are bigger than they appear, and if you happen to get stunned then that savage viking bastard is just going to molest you and throw you around like a doll. I bet half the faggots in this thread get off to that. Warlord is Conq but way too good, Berserker is also too fucking fast just like Nobushi and PK. Finally Valk, the most busted character ingame. If you somehow manage to dodge her leg sweep she'll just grab you immediately after your dodge and put you back in the loop. None of these characters are fair, and don't fucking spout "lmao git gud" like this is Dark Souls. These characters need to be fixed. You can finally roll out of Warden's shoulderbash + r1 combo, so he's finally balanced. Conq is just slow and weak, and LB is fucking LB. The only reason anyone will defend the Vikings or Samurai is because they're filthy fucking furries or filthy fucking weeaboos.

I think he doesn't know about dash+gb lmao

@176216680

@176216680
Just stop, you're not getting any more (you)s

Depends on what you were looking for. The Knight campaign had plenty of large setpieces and unique locations, and the Vikings had some of the most varied activities and some of the most personality. The Samurai also had a bunch to do, but there were fewer side characters to play as (Ayu vs. Mercy/Holden vs. Stigandr/Runa). The Vikings and Samurai were the biggest power fantasy stories: the Raider singlehandedly rallies all the Vikings under him and sacks the Samurai capital, while the Orochi is constantly talked up and is ultimately the one who brings down Apollyon.

lmao weebs and savages don't like it when I call them out on their faction's characters being blatantly broken :^)

>play shugo against orochi
>guard top
>if they zone you get a free gb
>if they try to gb they get a light and a headbutt in the face
Is this the answer to roaches plaguing the game?

Pleas explain what weebs and savages characters are broken other than warlord?

>knights did fuck all
>were just the tutorial
>never won a round
>dead last season 1

Literally all of them, I just made a detailed post.

>Orochi is constantly talked up and is ultimately the one who brings down Apollyon.
I thought that was really weird, Orochi just shows up and wrecks both the Warden and Apollyon like its nothing

>Won the beta and got a stylish as fuck emblem border as a result

Watch your mouth, savage

>beta kangz and weebs even got cucked out of a silver and bronze version
lmao

Because he's the Emperor's Chosen. If he wasn't in prison for talking shit to the Emperor, the Raider would've never made it to the capital. Also, the Orochi gets to kill Apollyon because it completes the circle of final bosses being someone outside your faction (Warden vs. Gudmundr, Raider vs. Tozen, Orochi vs. Apollyon).

>he's
did you just assume the gender of my Orochi

I stopped playing the story after the first roach mission. Does the roach kill your warden?

no but he fights him

Conq is better agaisnt them. Their zone gives you a free gb and you don't even have to take damage for it.

>tfw no hidden fourth act that unveils itself after you finish the prior 3
>tfw huge cast of characters never gets together and does buddycop shit
>tfw never gonna see stone hitting on runa
>tfw never gonna have a character driven story where these factions that are supposed to hate eachother grow into a competent team
>tfw never gonna hunt down apollyon with our task force
>tfw never gonna have a 3 part apollyon fight where each phase has you play as a different MC

coulda been great

2/10

you took the time to type it out

youtube.com/watch?v=9rs8ISqbWuY

fite me

No. The Orochi and Momiji sneak into Ashfeld to find Apollyon. There, they find the Warden (along with Stone [conqbro], Mercy and Holden) reforming the Iron Legion after deserting the Blackstone Legion. After getting a wounded Momiji to safety, Orochi is forced to confront Warden, who apologizes for what happened and insists he's no longer Blackstone. Orochi doesn't care and whips Warden's ass in a duel but spares him. Warden points Orochi towards The Strond, the home base of the Blackstones.

>play kniggers in beta
>pick vikings for s1
>win both
i must be psychic

I like how the Roach is toted as the best of the three main characters.

>Warden: Dumb idiot who fell for Apollyon's tricks and got bodied by Superior Roach
>Raider: Dumb asshole who just likes to steal shit, has no importance on the story as a whole.
>Roach: Personal sword to the Emperor, only put in prison for speaking out of turn. Is the greatest swordsman on the planet, and had the honor of killing Apollyon himself.

You should've gotten the choice of which of the main characters got the final fight.

>30fps warden top light can't be parried
>but deflecting works 100% of the time if you do it as soon as you see red.
?????????

>join duel
>opponent uses light attacks
>leave

just me?

Is Berserker the best assassin? I'm not very good at the game, but I want to try to olay on a higher level, and Im prob gonna use him.

Whats odd is

>Main character for Knights is a Vanguard
>Main character for Vikings is a Vanguard
>Main character for vanguard is a Assassin

>Join duel
>Opponent doesn't let me win
>Screech in anger and break my mouse

Anyone else?

PK is objectively better.

>30fps warden top light can't be parried

Yes they can.
t. PS4 Raider main

what is it that amkes console unparriable just the fps?

PK is the best assassin because she can just spam lights at you

HOWEVER, berserker IS good when played by someone capable and becomes literally unparryable

Tv must be faulty, I can parry everything but warden top light.

Agreed.

Honestly, I really didn't like the Samurai segment of the campaign. You were forced to play as Roach almost the whole time, and they made their character such an unbelievable Mary Sue. I honestly think you should've played as Ayu, maybe with breaks to play as Roach/Momiji/Shug dude (just like how both of the other stories had breaks for Holden/Mercy/Stigandr/Runa).

30fps means less frames and less time to react
There was a 60fps webm of nobushi top light and you practically had a entire second to see the warning.

have you got it set to game mode?

alright imma try 30 on my pc

If you're on PS4, feel free to open the browser and find some online reaction time test. Human Benchmark is pretty inconsistent, but it can at least give you an idea of how much delay you're playing with.

Make sure your TV is set to Game Mode, and use a wired controller if you have one.

>30fps means less frames and less time to react

That is not how FPS works you goober.

1 frame is like, 33ms on console, that's a negligible difference when a move is 500ms, and average human reaction time is 250-270ms

>Raider: Dumb asshole who just likes to steal shit, has no importance on the story as a whole.
Raider successfully sacking the samurai capital is why Ayu and company busted Orochi out of prison.

I'll amend that then.
>Raider: Dumb asshole who only serves as a catalyst for the much better, stronger, and all around cooler actual Main Character's story, the Roach.
The fact that Warden comes back, but Raider just dies on the way back to his home planet is dumb.

As a player who has mained both, I can confirm this. PK is much easier to play though. You really don't even have to feints a a PK against most players. Just lol light ZA side dash to victory.

They should seriously just delete PK. What a fucking skillless class.

Raider was the single most important character in apollyon's plans, bro.

Nah, Raider leads the Viking charge into the Strand while Apollyon is gloating immediately after Orochi mortally wounds her.

Does anyone have trouble against the fucking Warlord? I swear to god he's so fucking annoying. It seems almost impossible to not get rushed down by him. Plus his attacks feel on par with PK, I'm so heated because of this character.

>Does anyone have trouble against the fucking Warlord?

The entire community, yes.

speak for yourself scrub

This is my theory (I didn't get all the breakables and shit so someone might be able to counter what i say). Remember in the knights story, they were about to execute that Raider? Then Apollyon says nah, lets make him ours. Then in the Viking's story the Warborn Raider "mysteriously" returns to unite the Vikings. Maybe the other Raider and Zerker knew about him defecting and that's why they recognized him. They take back the ship yard that "Just so happens" to have Samurai loot on the ships? And then the Raider tells all the vikings they should raid the Samurai instead of getting revenge on the Knights. Perhaps Apollyon knew what may happen and then told the Raider to attack the blackstone legion's main base if it was being sacked, thus explaining why the Vikings came back at the end. Meanwhile the Vikings all just thought it was for revenge. Raider was the most important character in the game, because he started all the wars for Apollyon.

I only recently picked the game up again. So I'm out of the loop on the current hate train.

Fuck you.

Warlord has an overloaded kit and is a nightmare in 4v4.

shooting star memes are shit but i liked this

i guess it was no UI cause it was staged? or is this guy just an absolute madslav?

I mainly play duel. I fucking feel like I can't punish ANYTHING, on top of his head but giving an unblockable stab. I'm shit because i'm still a newer player but fuck me man. It feels like I'm fighting a wall.

>join duel
>opponent blocks
>leave

just me?

>join duel
>realize i accidentally misclicked when I wanted a brawl
>leave

just me?

i noticed a big difference when i played on my friends pc

If you have the season pass, do you get the new characters tomorrow? I heard they get them a week early.

This actually happens to me sometimes.

No, you get them on the 16th.

The season pass isn't to get the characters a week early, its to not get the characters a week late.

>wired controller if you have one.

top meme

ds4 has more lag when wired

Oh I see. The wording made it sound like everyone gets them on the 16th and the people with passes get them the 9th. Thanks for clearing that up.

No we get them on the 16th everyone else gets them on the 23rd

wait what

Does this explain why when I a feint with a DS4 on PC my feints always go overhead?

>get knocked down
>get guard broken again while im still on the floor
>thrown off ledge
what is this shit

its not a big difference at all but theres been extensive testing done and theres lag

>Body someone all round.
>They run to a ledge.
>Constantly try to guardbreak me.
>Miss ONCE
>They win.
>Mfw
There should be NO ledges in duel or brawl.

Nah, the Raider Apollyon freed was Ragnar.

You can tell because of the helmet.

don't miss

>playing brawl
>teammate doesnt help me once hes finished his duel
How is it possible for like 75% of For Honors players to be this autistic

>chase my opponent to a location of his choosing
>fight him on his terms
>make a mistake
>die

thats not my fault!!! sooooo unfair REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is what's wrong with the community

>mouth retardedly protruding from the face and 10 miles away from the chin

Disgusting

>Duel
>both of us on 2 wins
>Try my best not to use the raider gb charge
>other guy isn't spamming warden vortex
>my attack sends him off a ledge anyways
>"Fkin noob"
I'm so sorry

sorry for what?

there is no honor in losing user.

>There also is no honor in watching your team mates die

>kick kick kick kick stab

gg lotta skill spamming kick you fucking cunt

Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our ledging

Anyone else find it hard to enjoy this game anymore?
Its just gank after gank, and duel and brawl are the same knigger wardens and lawbringers that never attack.

since it's such a great fall and all

im pretty sure she also explicitly stated at one point that it was ragnar

we're not having this argument again

in brawl >honor is fine as long as you don't keep it up when your opponents play >dishonorably

hmmm

your daddy gave you some good advice

my dad taught me a few things too, like how to get out of a warden vortex by just rolling away brah

what are you playing next season

>Playing Dominion as Law
>Notice the Raider and me on our team carrying
>Take back point A with Raider bro
>emote spam after winning a 2v4
>Game ends and and instantly disconnects us
>Re-que Dominion
>Same Raider on my team again
>We sort of just group up and begin roaming the map to together
>Fucking saves my ass from being ledged by picking them guy up and running him off
>I save his ass right after my impaling someone off the edge
>Emote spam
>Get friend request from Raider
>End up playing for the next 5 hours with him

Why is it that certain classes attract bro players? This is what makes the game great

could you show me?

Centurion, valk and femshinobi

I meant faction, doofus