Another day wasted on Veeky Forums when I could have been learning a valuable skill or at least making money

>Another day wasted on Veeky Forums when I could have been learning a valuable skill or at least making money

bump

>I literally slept all day when I could have studied something or learned a skill
I can't believe it's already 8:00 PM. I will probably be extremely tired at 10:00 even though I slept all day. I wasted my time.

You can kinda learn shit browsing Veeky Forums.

Only so much you can learn by reading anyways. At some point you have to practice and that requires money. Better to squander time than money.

delete this

Veeky Forums is the NEET's facebook

>I'll just refresh the catalog once more to see if any threads I posted in are up

delete this please.

I make money every minute of every day. Right now I'm making money. Learn to be rich.

I didn't do bad today, worked on a personal project, probably got a bit smarter

feels good having wealthy family

>everything will be okay
>things will get better

>tfw grinding NL10 whilst browsing Veeky Forums

how do i learn??

I just study my database and play completely nitty and grind up, you get a feel for situations that are +ev or -ev, been playing for like 3 years now though,I guess get "applications of nlhe" as a start

can i learn this?

Do I need a lot of money to learn?

idk.. entirely down to the individual, allot of people just give up either when they can't grasp things or go on first downswing, if you put the work in online poker is quite beatable, it just isn't a money printing machine like it apparently was.

Should I dump $100 in and try my hand at it? (no pun intended)

I only played poker a little but for free

Well if you start with NL2 then that's way more than enough.

I heard AI can beat poker pros now. Maybe try using that.

okay ill try

seems like bs tbqh

wouldn't it be like insanely hard to program that

HU bots can apparently beat MTT pro's yes.. I'm not concerned though.

Does it need a super computer? Can't be long before it kills online poker.

here's a tip, quit being such a faggot, go outside and do something you whiny faggot

lmao the feels.

Bots have been around since online poker started really, different sites are better at detecting and dealing than others, I mainly play at 888, Ipoker and pokerstars, and I've received money from them for things like botting and collusion in the past, when I've lost money to those players. When you get to highstakes (which I'm far from) you usually get asked questions by the sites asking how you know how to play etc..
All I can say though is I've been playing 3 years, 2 years profitably and botting isn't a big concern to me or people I know (even some hs guys)

stop

Y'all are broke mutherfuckers

j-just bee yourself

delete this or i will delete myself

how wealthy is a wealthy family these days?

Big house fully paid of? 3 houses paid of?

where can i find online poker bots?

or even just raw data on what to do on particular hands/positions/stakes etc so i can find a scripter who can code me a bot

5million in assets is the cut-off point for 'wealthy' these days, since with that kind of capital you can leverage it into becoming even more fantastically wealthy.

You can retire off less or be 'rich' but not 'wealthy' with less than $5,000,000.

I read this in an WSJ article I'm pretty sure.

Wealthy enough so that there is no point in me wagecucking right now

way less than 5 mil

nah, 5mil is about right. Consider a lot of hedge funds consider 5mil to be the minimum investment. Less then 5mil you're still considered a poorfag to them.

maybe to them, but not many others