/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 8th of May:
1429 – Joan of Arc lifts the Siege of Orléans, turning the tide of the Hundred Years' War.
1450 – Jack Cade's Rebellion: Kentishmen revolt against King Henry VI.
1516 – Trần Cảo Rebellion: A group of imperial guards, murdered Emperor Lê Tương Dực and fled.
1541 – Hernando de Soto reaches the Mississippi River and names it Río de Espíritu Santo.
1788 – The French Parlement is suspended to be replaced by the creation of forty-seven new courts.
1794 – Branded a traitor during the Reign of Terror by revolutionists, French chemist Antoine Lavoisier, who was also a tax collector with the Ferme générale, is guillotined iN Paris.
1821 – Greek War of Independence: The Greeks defeat the Turks at the Battle of Gravia Inn.

>News
EU4 Mandate of Heaven is out. Buy it and support the devs!

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!vIQnEZJK!5YCtpPMElgZJ3DDaVSaxJqEGym87SKZxfx-uKVwZmqM

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-to-vic2-converter-release-thread.973026/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ba'athists have awoken.

Just got done with exams and I'm ready to start a big campaign. Give me a nation to play as in DH, either the base game, NWO2, or KR.

KR, French Republic

Base game, Britain, NWO2, Egypt and make Nasser's dreams come true, KR, Britain and Mosley.

Nappy III?

La Plata

MP in about 2 hours

That's overdone, do the king.

NO, make Bourbon great again. Suck Willy's cock to get him to give you France, a white flag shall fly over every French city.

I'm not gonna make "the navigator achievement", right?

>Cyprus
Why do they even claim this? I literally have no idea why, it has zero Arabs and has NEVER had any Arabs.

Because people are mentally retarded

you can do it

iirc diego garcia counts as indonesia

woah

The first thing I want to be done is to get that shitty post off of my chinese cartoon image board. Don't just get it out of here, get it off the internet, because I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, that you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you post from your basement, and you say "talex", and it didn't get you anywhere. Talk about your "Have sex", talk about M00t 3:16 - /gsg/ 3:16 SAYS I JUST HAD SEX! All he's gotta do is go buy him a cheap hooker and take a shower to get back some of that courage he had in his prime. As the King of the shitposting, I'm servin' notice to every one of the anons on steamcordplaza.' I don't give a damn what they are, they're all on the list, and that's shitpost king's list, and I'm fixin' to start runnin' through all of them. As far as this shitpost contest is considered, son, I don't give a damn if it's treed or turkslayer. shitpost king's time has come, and when I get the shot, I'm gonna start hittin the weights, and that's the bottom line because this board is 18+!

is it possible just through colonisation, or am I going to have to do no cb wars?

North african have awoken

They don't believe they are Arabs. bIn fact they hate Arabs and view them as invaders who destroyed the "pure ancient levantine volk" and their culture. They view themselves as the descendents of the ancient peoples of the Levant like the Bayblonians, phoenecians, ect. Biggest case of WE WUZ in any movement that I've ever seen

depends if the event that gives you goa for free fires (in time)

if not just no-cb maldives, they never have any allies.

>CK2 HIP
>105X start (cant fucking remember exactly)
>Kurdish duchy under Selecukulers or whatever the fuck they're called
>About 1140
>Third ruler has taken every Kurdish culture province and a few other duchies
>Get a bunch of dudes together in an independence faction
>ultimatum goes through without a war
>create Kingdom of Kurdistan

Now what should I do? Planning to take this through to EU4 and then V2 with Idhrendur's mod, so blobbing is not an option. I'd kind of like to get some Mediterranean ports, maybe Antioch and shit? Also currently running a Zoroastrian secret society in the hopes that I'll be closer to Yezidism once those start showing up.

where can i get v2 3.03

>Idhrendur's mod
What is that?

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-to-vic2-converter-release-thread.973026/

Ck2+ saves and HIP saves with the HIP converter mod should work fine as well.

Is there any way to get CK2 DLC without having to fucking buy it

We continuing yesterday's MP game at 6 pm EST, right?

If so we maybe should wait till quarter after, fo new players but also as Spain said they would be a little late.

>You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
???

should I?

we're continuing it when everyone is here 6 pm or not

answer

yes

Gehemnisnacht update when?

Spain here, the original delay is gone now so I'll be there at 6. Still, I only meant a delay of 5-10 mins, not a lot.

never. It'd be sweet if they made a temporary compatability patch with no M&M features, as long as it's playable without having to constantly up/downgrade I'd be fine with it.

Why is there no event chain for when a child comes out a different color from both parents in CK2?

>completely forget about videogames since 2014
>got a life
>move to a first world country, no torrent allowed of course
>return to /gsg/
>no original archive
>"some faggots got rid of the archive"

Holy shit fuck this crap. Now I will have to fucking PAY for a VPN to play fucking Kaiserreich. I'm such a retard for not keeping it in my old pen drive.

lmao what cuck country did you move to that you can't torrent

Join the discord lad, we have all the games

The meme is real. (also my pops are high because I blobbed a bit in Africa)

fugging Germany. There's even taxes for crypto holy shit why I did this. Still it's a nice country, so many historical places which remind me to the games I used to play.

I read that if you don't seed nothing will happen but I really doubt it, I won't risk wasting 600 reichmarks for that.
r u serious mein nigga

Should I take a loan to embrace renaissance?

Yes, loans are nothing.

Is it guaranteed that Germany will defend Finland?

Huh, are they muslim though? One of the biggest hypocrisies of the Nation of Islam in America.
>fuck dat cracak ass whitey slaverman
>hail the arabs who educated our peoples

>positive stab
>Russia
How? Did they fix how stability works or what?

who's here from yesterday's MP?

cs.rin.ru should have all the games in non-torrent downloads

It doesn't have Darkest Hour.

Also, where is the discord?

>not having a life while not cucking out to women thus still having free time for yourself

LMAO

Do you know of some good streams/recorded videos of multiplayer games?

aye i'm here

t. Spain

How the hell did Epiphanios manage to make a lesbian woman his lover?

Is Augusta bisexual or something?

Who's a part of this MP, thread regulars or steam people?

Maldito podemita ponte a trabajar esto con Franco no pasaba *mira directamente a cámara* en 10 años tendremos a todos los podemitas en las cunetas o en el Valle de los Caídos y que Dios misericordioso me aniquile con un rayo esta misma noche si no es así. Dios bendiga la Falange Española de José Antonio Primo de Rivera.

Can you convert CK2plus games to EUIV?

I think they have a chance to back out

grandi liquorbaronsteam sturmtruppen

both

Now I need a Kim Il-Sung Wojak.

You can the last time I checked.

*blocks your path*

>You want Constantinople, you're gonna have to go through us!

What do?

*raids your beach*

>"Heh, these Turks will surrender befoy daise break, moite."

What do?

I mean who needs actual the actual state of Texas anyways, I will make a new Texas in south america.

el turcomANO es un animal de principios eufemisticos y que no sabe postear por eso debemos hacer cosas y ya esta aqui termina la pasta que rica gracias dios

I played many paradox games and never understood EU4. Now I'm trying it seriously and I can't fucking figure it out
>1444, Castille
>Figure out that by attacking Morocco instead of Grenada to finish reconquista I can keep Tunis out of the war
>I defeat both Grenada and Morocco, even if at a high price of lives
>overxtension is high, I core the most I can and harsh treat rebels to keep them down
>suddenly a total of 75k rebels pop up from an event in Grenada and I get fucked
How can I prevent this from happening? I don't understand
Also, how come there were only fucking 6k Grenadian soldiers and now 25k fucking rebels? And they clearly aren't farmers with sticks since they melt my professional army
What am I doing wrong?

God, erdogan is so fucking based, I bet he plays victoria 2.

Is Catholicism doomed? I'm the Most Serene Republic of Canarias and Morocco and I don't want to be involved in anything besides Iberia and Africa. Am I obligated as a Christian to fight the imminent destruction of the Christian world?

der ubermen-

>tfw no matter what I do in a megacampaign (save for conquering the world) my country will never have contributed more to the world than Greece

How do I deal with this feel?

Why play in the bumfuck middle of nowhere instead of setting up Carthage 2.0

Because I plan on doing a mega-campaign and don't want to blob too hard this early, its only 917.

Remember, the only good kraut is a dead kraut.

Is it worth becoming catholic as japan.

>mega campaigns

>mega-campaign
based reddit bro

please make an epic AAR about it too

Steam. 3.03 is the latest official version of vicky II, paradox never bothered to officially upload 3.04 as a non beta.

What should I do as russia in eu4? Either I play really slow, have 0 land but am on par or ahead of tech.
Or I conquer enough to form Russia by 1480, but stay behind on tech because of coring cost.
What should I do?

>implying reddit would consider playing a tall catholic rather than sperg over world conquest as Ryukyu

Chile here, I'll be there.

how the fuck do I make money?

>posting Mayaka
I didn't think anyone remember (((him)))

Megacampaigns are awesome; only reddit-tier if you don't take audience feedback/advice, or generally just ignore readers.

*teleports behind you*

I pretend to be one of his bodyguards and shoot him while shouting allahu akbar

Hey buddy, I'ma let you in on a secret.

You see La Mancha, currently owned by Granada? It literally is made of money. Go get it.

That map is fucking ugly. Start over in HIP or something.

Poortugal :^)

by not blobbing in the wrong direction like a retard

>when mommy doesn't let you engage in neoliberal aggression
reee

Warfare in China is some next-level shit
>decide to give the Heavenly Kingdom a go in HPM
>while waiting for the event to fire as the Qing an utterly massive reactionary revolt fires
>send my armies to deal with them but the event fires before they can
>tagswitch to Taiping; my forces are scattered across China and most spawn on top of rebel or Qing stacks
>the ones in Taiping territory get slaughtered by roving bands of reactionary peasants
>finally the rebels clear my territory and proceed to annihilate 90% of Qing's armies before enforcing their demands and disappearing
>meanwhile I've built 4 30k armies of modern Infantry, with 4 more on the way
>mop up Qing's armies and proceed to occupy their territory
>capture Peking, get to 50%/85% warscore and 40% of demands fulfilled
>things are looking good WHEN SUDDENLY REVOLT IN QING
>4/8 of my armies immediately slaughtered by 200k stacks of peasant irregulars
>the others find safe havens while millions of rebels undo all my occupation progress and stream towards Peking
>they finally enforce demands, leaving me with 4 tired and disorganized armies and only 14% warscore
>Qing has only 2 brigades hiding somewhere but Guangdong Rebels have several stacks of 60k
>mfw Qing has already lost 10m pops and there's no end in sight to this war

Finally, someone who gets it. Texas is more than just a few strategic forts along a river and endless ranchland---Texas is an idea.

Chile, present.

I don't want to restart because I want to stick around and see if the HRE is formed.

Who is this?

Who is mayaka?

thanks

Granada is my vassal

I just wanted to cut castille of from colonization

No, thank you

Japan

yeehaw

Stop blobbing. Keep only RL Portugal borders + Leon. Leave everything else to Spain.