/mbgg/ - Mobage General #695

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to report and ignore shitposters instead of helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.famitsu.com/20160426_705302/
youtube.com/watch?v=_mYj0ro1G4g
discord.gg/2UzgU
discord.me/padg
shironekochannel.com/61987.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the right OP. Thanks for taking it away from the retarded shitposter.

I'll stay for the lolibutt.

app.famitsu.com/20160426_705302/

Can someone explain how to get the first monument to me? Not exactly sure what its saying about getting the tanuki to pop up.

youtube.com/watch?v=_mYj0ro1G4g

Reposting DC quiz details from an user since I personally missed it myself till now:

In case anyone is interested in trying the idea of /mbgg/ having it's own discord
discord.gg/2UzgU

Anything fun?

Your mom

Potion Maker

Pazzles

Oh, that did the trick thanks.

they seem a little top and bottom-heavy to be plain lolis

>capture 200 portal keys
Fugg, I just hope that the final mission can be completed in a much shorter time frame

Question regarding farming the event in Tenka.
Is there any reliable way to get those R shells required for both the UR skill and UR boots? Both need 10 each, but even by sending someone in an expedition non stop, I barely got one and kept getting N versions.

Also, red face icons indicate they are tired right? But for some reason even if I don't use them for battle or expeditions, some girls still have that icon after a full day.

Sword Girls.

Shhh! Charlotte is sleeping!

???

>Also, red face icons indicate they are tired right? But for some reason even if I don't use them for battle or expeditions, some girls still have that icon after a full day.

No, it means "I'm sexually frustrated come polish my blade you dickless bastard"

You forgot to add a game there

Here's a fixed one

What game

Just keep doing expeditions, preferably the long ones, as they're more likely to drop the R lipstick (not shells).

Red icon indicates you can play the girl's cleaning event.

>SWITCH TACTICS
>what if I pretend I play pad to falseflag pad players?
Embarrassing.

Based Janny.

Shironeko Project.

No wonder I wouldn't have guessed why that icon remained all the time. Thanks.

even if you actually are serious, we're too deep into this thread and the game itself hasn't even started getting talked about to an significant degree yet

emphasis on 'game itself'

You kid yourself if you think the game itself is ever going to be discussed seriously here considering all the regulars migrated to the /padg/ discord. We're just going to get the stragglers that didnt get the memo and the scum that is out of a place to shitpost.

She's breddy gud

Link to discord? I just want to discuss the game somewhere I don't want to invade another general to do that if I don't have to.

The expeditions are easily the most annoying part of this game. I'm almost done farming blue flags, and I still don't have enough lipstick to even redeem one UR skill or boots.

It's goddamn 12pm, someone better wake her lazy ass up

discord.me/padg

She works at a soap club from like 8pm-6am. give her a break

>replying to the shitposter with that naive sincerity
It doesn't matter what's on discord. Discord isn't Veeky Forums. P&D doesn't have a general and is a mobage. P&D is on topic regardless of whoever used to browse /padg/. Report the shitposters when they shitpost. That's all there is to it.

>Report the shitposters when they shitpost
So should we report you then?

I have absolutely no problem with discussing the game with civil people that actually care about integrating to a completely different general and discussing the game because whats the harm in discussing a game?. I only have a problem with the scum like you that takes any chance and any opening to shitpost and derail the thread.

And whether you like it or not, people are allowed to make offsite chats and use them if they want. Especially when they want to keep unsavory posters like you outside.

Posting the actual cute girl.

Did the GW event have guild offers giving special accessories at 7*?

yes. people were getting race killer ones with +45% instead of 30%. same for exp bonus rings

panmoro

Was there attack/elemental bonus ones? I only found out about it yesterday when someone posted it and got 1 7* run in

shironekochannel.com/61987.html
Don't see any elemental ones

>+10 seconds to buff duration'
Wish I got one of those...

Damn, didn't even notice this was going on. All I got was trash.

same, I feel like shit

how often do these come on? this time I really don't think I had enough useful 4*s to actually farm those accessories effectively but they seem a lot stronger than the event ones I've been playing with

>last 2 chances at danmachi collab cards
>nothing
back to not playing AG

>Wanted the white one
Desire sensor is a real bitch. At lesdt this one seems the better dps one.

I checked and I have one with +50% skill healing and another with +30% damage to poisoned enemies.
So yeah, trash.

I think this may have been the first time for expanded parameters since I don't remember any similar time they did so. And usually most 4* that are suggested can handle them, but more recent ones or your old memorials are obviously a lot better for fast clears. I even had to use an unshinki'd Chaguma Georg for one because the enemies resisted my other party members.

Compass anons is this a good reroll? Used 3k coins though.

You inspired me to try and fail alongside you. How do I quit this kusoge.

Seems pretty good, 2 URs with good stats that offer a stun and massive team-wide speed boost.

Well, I had the last 2 memorials who I needed for cooping and Rect, plus a bunch of 4* project ones.

Speaking of 4* project, is it me or does Haruka sound a lot like Satania?

Jokes on you guys I quit before SnK collab

Not being able to draw cute outfits is suffering.

Alright so I used keys to unlock the daikon prime dungeon and I haven't seen one in 5 runs, am I getting pranked?

The chance of Daikon Prime appearing from the Daily dungeon is incredibly low, and it's recommended that you do not attempt to farm it that way.
Events and Achievement rewards are the best way to get them to the point where you eventually have access to more of them than you would ever need.

3500 crystals for Aizri and 2800 for SnK Miyaka with not a single 4* to show for it.

I can't wait for >tomorrow to release me from this hell. I've tried almost all recent fotm and nothing has stuck.

I almost, ALMOST bought the 5k yen package for 2 10 rolls. I'm glad I didn't since AG makes me frustrated too much.

Same here.

I almost would have bought one of the 3k packages for some paid rolls but the game just frustrates me to no end and makes me feel miserable. I rolled like every single twilight in the game (Not counting new girls of course) but I cant roll any of the cute special outfits so I just said fuck it and quit.

What foreign game should I get that might prep me for the KF game? Since I want to have some prior experience with the Japanese app store.

Or rather, what's some good first-time Japanese game for someone who can read some basic Japanese? since we hardly know what kind of game it'll be.

Why not all of them?

Go through the entire foreign game list doing like a game a day. Stick with the ones you like and the rest will be a good experience on what you can expect.

Well I'm pretty sure I threw them all away since I don't see any achievement rewards for them. Rip me I guess.

I'm accustommed to having zero free space on my phone and deleting something to make room for another, even now that I have a new phone.

But yeah, I'll do that, thanks.

Any idea on how the old game was like? I'd expect the new game to at least have some similarities in terms of gameplay.

konnichiwa is this the pad general desu ka?

>15 cubes
I wonder if I can get 45 in time. I'm only on Chapter.3

This is the mobage general where we discuss pad among other things.

Waifu games tend to be good. Large-ish, consistent cast and everyone talks with different styles so you can find someone you can understand to get attached to. Or even find someone you like who you don't understand to help learn.

Setting wise, fantasy/medieval or military ones tend to be annoying with kanji. Usually the closer to modern day the easier it is with the use of kanji.

I think it was like a sort of RPG with emphasis on stats and element trinity? Doubt the new company will go with that.

There isn't any benefit to the 9-roll in this gacha, so there's no real need to hit 45 cubes.
Unless its a superstition thing.

How do I suddenly have the KP-31 avatar in GF? I've never had even near enough friend points and I'm not missing any jewels. Did they give her out to everyone or something?

Other than crash fever and crusaders quest, what other games that are alive that requires you to link blocks together?

I think there's one that's puzzle like. IIRC it's called pocoron dungeon or something

One of the games ai-chan was shilling is like that, check out her videos because I'm too lazy to.

It's so stupid that there are two portal capture speeds, it should just be one.

edible pios

I like having two. Lets you catch out the people who forget to speed up, but it also lets you slow down so that your team can reach the portal and heal from the cap.

Portal captures are slow enough already if you can't get there in time too bad. Everyone runs a heal anyways.

All I know is that it's a poor reskin of something else of Nexon's.
Ah, thanks. So I guess I'll go with BGHS to start off with.
>last thread seems to imply it's dying
Well that just means I won't get too wrapped up in it

Now that I googled it, pmq: king Arthur coming! Looks very similar to the game you mentioned, are they the same with pmq being the English version?

Not sure, I think the English name on play store is Chain Dungeons

Just completed the 10th quest of her event story. Where do I farm the remaining Kanon's shards?

Actually you're right it's PMQ.

there are none. kanons cap is 75 and kaguras is 80 until they add more

future chapters, ch5 I think is where you get last of Kanon's shards

>it's a poor reskin of something else of Nexon's.
Fucking Nexon.

Have you still been playing CQ? Have they added anything noteworthy since that one mode where you play as a beast based on the gods?

It wont be ran by nexon, its going to be done by someone else.

Thank goodness they burned this bridge early

It's dying but it's getting an anime soon. Join now so you can quit once the anime ruins every girl by taking their stereotypes to the extreme.

I see.
Thought I was missing something. I saw screencaps in the twitter with her 3rd job unlocked. So I assume people do it via elemental shards?

The super smash battle mode? They removed that cause of bugs, I didn't play it myself since I just started playing again like 3 months ago. What is new is that they added ch 6 and 7 for story mode, new contract and regular heroes and more soul bound weapons and skins. Apparently they gonna add more content next year or the latter half of 2017 at the earliest. I'm looking for a new game cause I'm nearly finished with the story and there is not much else to do plus the rng is eating my will to play.

This is my limit I guess. The last rankings all came down to the right artifact.

Didn't got anything useful from the BO gacha either.

No, just complete the next chapters of DG, you'll eventually get them

Okay, thanks.

The Joystick from the event, 590 attack base and should be 935 at +15 like the crit ring, actually better than I expected

>Finished farming Rofia job items
What a waste of AP. The rate is somewhat shitty compared to other Extra quests. I only got 1 frag of the items on most runs.

Yeah I heard about that ages ago.

I think I was unwilling to deal with the difficulties of playing a game you can't read, at the time.

Miu butts

Are the tenka girls swords turned into girls or personifications of swords?

I wish I could roll her, she's be perfect for traum.