For someone who doesn't have the option to learn to wrench IRL, is this a decent learning method?

For someone who doesn't have the option to learn to wrench IRL, is this a decent learning method?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LNkLhED5Elw
amazon.de/MSI-GeForce-GTX-970-4G/dp/B00NOP536Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Given these framerates, no.

>RECOMMENDED:
>OS: Windows(64-bit) 7 or Newer
>Processor: Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz
>Memory: 8 GB RAM
>Graphics: NVidia GeForce GTX 970 4GB VRAM

wew

Read the Steam reviews, and weep.
This shit currently runs at ~20fps with a GTX980 @1080p

The best thing you can do is browse forums and basically read a Haynes manual for fun.

My summer car OP

Suomi perkele simulator a best

If you want to play CMS get 2015, from what I hear CMS 2018 is really off to a bad start, yet I've just put a good amount of hours into 2015 and really enjoyed it. As for how much it can teach you about cars, maybe a little, but everything is simplified, and you'll only ever work on main complements, never wiring looms or the cab's interior.
Oh, and get the DLC for 2015 if you can, adds alot more cars and the extra parts can be fun.

It kinda can, but honestly most of wrenching involves stuff you can only learn hands on, like knowing how to remove car parts properly without cursing your mouth off when a bolt breaks at an awkward angle you can't easily get to and it takes the whole day just to drill it out. That's the real work of car repair, just having to remove shit.

If you have a car start doing easy stuff. Change the oil and air filter things like that. I have a pretty good understabding of how thibgs work but never cracked most of it open biggest thibg ive done so far is change the cam follower in my fuel pump. Looked up the instructions, bought the tools and just went slow and made sure I didnt everything right.

I've a Civic from this decade. The most would he fluid changes desu.

>GTX 970 4GB
but there's no such thing

the thing about sticking with 2015 is that you can only play it so much before you've basically done everything there is to do three times over
I'll be monitoring this one, if they manage to fix the performance issues I might pick it up

Idk why everyone thinks modern cars are so much harder to work on.
You should be happy you have a newer car to work on because it means you don't have to deal with stuck, rusted, and seized bolts. Or cutting yourself on rusted metal.

I didn't say they were harder. It's just that there's literally nothing on it that needs stuff done to it. Learning on it is like staring at a wall waiting for it to crumble

Alright you're not wrong then haha fucking reliable Hondas.
If you have the space, get an old beater to fix stuff on when you have freetime. It's really fun when you don't have to rely on that old beater because it's no stress if you fuck something up.

youtu.be/LNkLhED5Elw

>For someone who doesn't have the option to learn to wrench IRL

find a heap user.

Wish I had the money desu.
Poor guy just out of college, can't get a damn job and it sucks, and if I do it'll probably be in fuckin NYC or something

amazon.de/MSI-GeForce-GTX-970-4G/dp/B00NOP536Y
KYS?

>3.5