/pg/ - Persona General

Cute toasters edition

PREVIOUS
NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fd6MW-XhO5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Makoto is love
Makoto is life
Makoto WILL be my wife

Haru makes me happy. I love her!

Yu comes to Inaba and fucks a trap?

I can't wait to play Persona 5 Goro of the Resurrection!

I love Anne!

A Fuuka for luck.

I love Becky!

Sadayo is shit!

Get crackin on that Japanese then

I want fem Shido to force herself on groo

737 KB

Makoto is love
Makoto is life
Makoto WILL be my wife

Wow, you guys were right. That was WAY easier.

Especially because the silly bitch got himself caught in an infinite loop of attempting to Bufula a Dodge Ice Yukiko while Sukunda'd, rendering him completely helpless and open to continuous beatings from Kanji and Chie.

Also for the concerned user from last thread: VitaTV browser completely fucks up on the Captcha, so direct screenshots are unfortunately a no-go.

ok
fucking seriously this time
It's over a week into May
Just give up on P5 already. It's not a good game. The story, characters and holidays are all grossly inferior and they thought that people cared enough about the gameplay to warrant real dungeons when that was the last thing Person ever needed. P5 won't be remembered as anything special and they'll go straight to P6 from here.
This is getting unhealthy. For now I still fear for you all but soon that concern will turn into hate. And unless you revert back to any of the vastly superior entries that hate will be strong as an ox.

EOPs are monsters in bed.

No

Would you touch Makoto's doughnuts?

Finally got the platinum trophy and I'm not autistic enough to start min maxing my personas, guess I'm done with P5

I wonder how long before that guy starts doing P6 stuff.

Ok.

Didn't people post something similar to your post back when P4 was popular?

Haru is fat!
But that just makes her more cuddly

Maybe I will heed your advice after I finish my third playthrough that just began today.

I love Haru!

What would each of the confidants palaces be?

EOPs?

Best grillll

Morning Sweetie!

EOP = English-Only Patrician

>ywn squish Haru's chubby tummy, causing her to become self conscious, emotionally eat and gain more weight, making her tummy even squishier.

potentially

>tfw we're going to get two persona games in the span of a few years.
>they'll probably be of similar quality and the fanbase will fight over which is better just like Persona 3&4.

I just want to have Haru as my lovely wife, not make her self conscious about anything and live a happy and fulfilling life together.

I'M JUST AS REAL AS
I'M JUST AS DANGEROUS

let them fight

it's all they are good at

How will they improve the dungeons even more for P6?

>Implying most of the fanbase fights and it isn't just 4 chimps on computers stuck in a perpetual loop.

What's wrong, Mona? Did you think that was meant for you?

Tae is Bae

No mice

It's a birthday gift from my brother. I will always cherish it.

Give them Actual puzzles.

"Flip a lever" isn't a puzzle. As of now they're essentially just better constructed versions of hallways from previous games.

it was fun for the first time it happened, but like 2 floors worth of that shit needed to fuck off

Teleporter puzzles

Sadayo Kawakami - Shujin Academy - Brothel
Togo Hifumi - Church - Warzone
Toranousuke Yoshida - Diet Building - Sunken Cruiser
Ouya - Red-light District - Brewery
Can't imagine the distorted desires of anyone else, and Mishima's palace location is a mystery because "Phan-site" isn't a location

>start replaying P3P with FeMC
>can't get over how awful her AOA portrait is
Between this and the downgrade in music I'm half tempted to just scrap this run and go MC again

Is there a picture like this with Haru in it?

taking the bait
>the story, characters and holidays are all grossly inferior
can you prove that?

>didn't even get her eye color right

what the fuck?

Different user but the third thing you probably can.

The other 2 though.... obviously not.

Shouldn't have taken his bait though.

Would you show Goro he matters

just transfer them through email or ftp.

Your vitatv does have cfw right?

FeMC has a few really great songs. Well, if the singer's lisp doesn't bother you anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fd6MW-XhO5I

Anyone have that one picture of Shido and Goro and the caption has the words "benchpressing your son" in it?

>I HAVE SOMETHING
>I CAN FEEL IT
>IT'S SOMEWHERE
>I CAN SEE IT
>HMM
>FOCUS

>implying anyone would think a Wada Persona game will be good

I'd surprise him with the biggest fattest stack of pancakes Japan has ever seen.

Post characters you hope make a cameo in P6. And no picking your waifu/husbando.

Grown up Shinya doing e-sports would be cool.

It's decent but every time I heard it I just wished I was hearing I NEVER FELT LIKE again.

But he doesn't. So I'd just kill him and dump the body into the ocean

Goro is a worthless piece of shit. I'm glad he died like a little bitch.

If there isn't I want one

when the FUCK are we gonna see Funky Student again?!

All-Good-Tora

No-Good Tora moving up in politics

Ohya doing reporter stuff.

he said no husbandos

Why does merciless difficulty exist

Nothing about it improves the experience or makes the game any harder

I wish some characters of previous games would be in sequels.

Something like news on the radio that a detective in inaba finally solved the case of his wife who died in a traffic accident or being able to go to harus caffee. Maybe that little piece of shit girl from P3 being a social link again, now that she's in highschool or something. An event in a hospital where you meet the nurse from P4 again or maybe some medicine named after tae. There's a shit ton of things they could do.

>Ohya doing reporter stuff.

She would be great.
Oh I know, she appears as a talking head in the documentary that Mishima is filming.

Anyone else COMPLETELY hate everything about Akechi?

I fucking hate how there is like a 30 minute cutscene explaining how they knew Akechi was the "traitor" despite it being the most obvious thing in the game and anyone who was even slightly paying attention would have noticed it the second he noticed Mona talking. It felt like the game was treating me like an idiot.

Not only is he an obvious traitor but I hate how "generic badguy traitor" he is is the second you find out. Complete with "im a bad guy now" insane portrait.

Even his damn backstory and death was generic as fuck. Of fucking course Shido was his father, of fucking course he gets killed by Shido's cognition of him.

The only thing the game did in regards to him that even semi-surprise me was not go "lol he isn't ded" at the end like they did with Ryuji and Mona.

Akechi is a blemish on an otherwise fantastic game

You know who I would have liked as a traitor? Sojiro. He was ex-government, had connections to Shido and Wakaba, and knew about the cognitive world. I would have rather the moment of betrayal feel like a stab to the heart then a fucking groan. I could have SWORN the traitor wasn't going to be Akechi since it was TOO obvious and I wanted more then anything for it to not be him.

Also if it isn't obvious ENOUGH in the Persona 2, SMT IF..., Raidou, Catherine DLC outfits Akechi's outfit is the antagonist of those games.

What the fuck do I name my character?
What do I name his street gang?

How do I into min-maxing my persona? Google doesn't even reveal a damage formula / evasion rate formula or anything.

it doesnt really make sense for persona games to have any continuity considering they each come with their set of rules on how the other world and personas actually work

the plot of P4UA should be a testament as to why that sort of thing should never happen again. Q shenanigans are fine because it's just fanservice

Joseph Kehr
Jack Napier
Paul Rudd

whatever

>What the fuck do I name my character?
Mikado Ryugamin

>What do I name his street gang?
The Dollars

Jacked Frost has been getting into the ArtHEEficial growth HOmones again.
Yeah, but at that point I'd rather just use my tablet to quickly snap a picture since it's right there. I do genuinely apoligize if it bugs the shit out of some people though.

Boss Criminal

The Mad Lads

Sorry the anime video game has anime tropes, bud. Goro is fine. Not great, but fine. His character to me was improved by Robbie Daymond's performance.

I like the idea of Sojiro being the traitor, though. I was really convinced he was gonna have a palace at some point in the story.

This might be the first time in a while a Persona game's main party hasn't had anyone you can expect to stay successful by the time of the next sequel
Ryuji has no future
Ann's gonna get fat and/or old so her modelling career won't make a cameo
Yusuke's too poor to live off art
Makoto doesn't seem to have a plan after college
Futaba's gonna end up like everyone in this general
Haru won't carry the big bang burger torch and I don't see what other direction she could go in that would be of note in a future game
Goro is kek

I want to date Kawakami!
I want to put a ring on Kawakami!
I want to marry Kawakami!
I want to impregnate Kawakami and rub her swollen belly!
I want to rest my head on Kawakami's pregnant belly and feel the baby kicking!
I want to raise a family with Kawakami!
I want to tell Kawakami how much I love her!
I want to grow old with Kawakami!

Claiming bestest girl!

2bh I wish Akechi wasn't evil, he seems like a waste of potential and his whole reason and plans were stupid
They could've made him only an anti hero that becomes an ally for good

Some user suggested this a while back, but I liked the idea a lot:
TV mention of a small cafe in the Yongen-Jaya backstreets that's recently become very popular due to rumors that the Phantom Thieves frequented it.

will there ever be a post on /pg/ when someone suggests a replacement for something that isn't absolutely retarded and twice as bad as the actual thing?

Goro Akechi

Phantom Thief

Is Makoto Atlus's Lightning?

I like to think the discussion about what should've bee trimmed from the game last night was okay

t. Participated in said discussion

Every single line in this post is wrong
That's pretty amazing

With her permission sure.

She can touch mine any day.

>Ryuji has no future
Probably
>Ann's gonna get fat and/or old so her modelling career won't make a cameo
She's got plenty of time left in her, and she'll make plenty of money off it
>Yusuke's too poor to live off art
He'll make plenty once he goes big
>Makoto doesn't seem to have a plan after college
Did you even play her s.link?
>Futaba's gonna end up like everyone in this general
Maybe
>Haru won't carry the big bang burger torch and I don't see what other direction she could go in that would be of note in a future game
She never said she's shutting down BBB

No, that would be Marie.

You're late, Kawabro.

Yes

Why would Makotofags even want to meme about this? That kind of treatment should be the very last thing they should ever want for her

I don't see no one claiming her, so I will. Besides, it's never too late for best girl

What makes you think he's a Makotofag