Veeky Forums MEME BEME GO

Veeky Forums MEME BEME GO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_English_words_by_country_or_language_of_origin
desuarchive.org/his/thread/1756457/#1756457
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haha, I found this yesterday on the internet and it really does describe how most of us do a conversation :)

Do someone the naziball about denying holocaust??

Why is there Romehaters everywhere?

This literally isn't fair, even if you hate Rome you should have memes of it anyways b/c you're an unbiased Veeky Forumstorian.

Or you're -supposed- to be.

Pic fucking related, it's me right now you unbelievable assholes.

I fucking love you guys.
In fact here everybody does.
But a meme is a meme desu

>2016
>Romaboos are still allowed to exist
Literally worse than the Germany posters.

HOW DARE YOU DEFY THE GLORY OF ROME

Holy fuck I'M TIRED of this, you're not scholars, this is just /pol/ with dates. I'm fucking out of here.

user you are not alone. Ave Caesar!

>glory of rome
>implying there's anything glorious about eating Alexander's sloppy seconds

No, you're just memeing me

>be barbarian forestnigger
>live in shit even tho u have democracy called a "thing"
Fucking kill yourself, ape

kek

>roman doesn't use v instead of u
0/10 kill yourself

>Cuz dem muthafuckin' Saxpms came and oppressed us
>not Byzantines

Whatever pleb fuck you.

>be "patrician" Roman soldier
>get slaughtered at Cannae by a superior fighting force

I'm sorry, but, I thought you were truly memeing me.

>be Carthaginian
>lose your whole civilization to Roman soldiers

Lol wow, sore loser. Bet you're the kind of guy that hates patriotic Americans.

Eh whatever. Usually don't coin in because of the turk fags. Also picture related happy anniversary!

>Scipio, when he looked upon the city as it was utterly perishing and in the last throes of its complete destruction, is said to have shed tears and wept openly for his enemies. After being wrapped in thought for long, and realizing that all cities, nations, and authorities must, like men, meet their doom
>And when Polybius speaking with freedom to him, for he was his teacher, asked him what he meant by the words, they say that without any attempt at concealment he named his own country, for which he feared when he reflected on the fate of all things human.
It's okay, justice won in the end ;)

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Right, because the languages of the west have punic roots. Go back to sacrificing babies.

>justice
>in the end
>using that argument
Then I guess the Germans are getting what they deserve for sacking Rome ;)

I guess the revenge doesn't end, doesn't it.

Also if I was a Stirnerite, I could've instantly ended your argument with a "spook" but I decided not to as it would make me look like a retard instead.

>all that's left of the mighty Romans are Germanic rape babies
Hannibal is smiling right now

>Then I guess the Germans are getting what they deserve for sacking Rome ;)
That's different tho, Germany is a nation of barbarians being replaced by other barbarians.

>implying this is true

And all that's left of Germany is Muslims and a country which has destroyed itself both times, in WW2 and today, as it festers in the big brown dick.

Pic related, it's the former Roman colony which destroyed the Germanic villain. Rome always wins, always.

You are speaking a Germanic language, Germanic rape baby.

>implying that's different to what we're talking about

Delusional Carthiginianboo

This is the most ignorant post ever made. The Britains were conquered by the Angles (german) who were then conquered by the Saxons (german) who were conqured by the Normans (a weird mix of French and Scandinavian)

I'm speaking in a Latin alphabet/script as well, which is even more important, Carthaginianboo.

And also, English is a multitude of languages combined into one. Their loanwords are so extensive it might as well be a universal language.

Did you really think Rome wouldn't leave an impact? :^)

While poor little Carthage could never have any influence on our world. ":("

:)
Kek'd

>English is a gang rape baby
lmao

And I don't give a shit about Carthage, I'm not

>most ignorant post ever made
How is it the most ignorant post? Britain was a former Roman colony, but Germany was never a former Roman colony.

You're pretty retarded, m8ey.

>Don't give a shit about Carthage
Then why are you arguing me, are you a barbarian shill?

"You are speaking a Germanic language, Germanic rape baby."
-Me

If the British are Roman then Constantine was a Serb and Hannibal was Tunisian. Fuck off with your nigger tier WE WUZ ROMANS shit.

But English is indeed a gangrape baby language.

And why, look at this, well, you wouldn't believe it would you!

Latin has more words in origin than Germanic! Guess English isn't really "Germanic" then as you say, mostly Latin by this very accurate Wikipedia piechart!

Lol!

Completely btfo.

You wanna say sorry after I've just ended you, Germanboo?

And here's the source.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_English_words_by_country_or_language_of_origin

Please fucking kill yourself you fucking idiots.

Btfo btfo btfo

VICTORY
VICTORY

GET OFF MY BOARD AND STAY OFF

>Btfo btfo btfo
>VICTORY
>VICTORY
>GET OFF MY BOARD AND STAY OFF
Your Teutonic genes are showing.

More like, Roman genes.

>there's nothing more to language than vocabulary
You're a dumbass. If anything it disproves your point that
>the former Roman colony which destroyed the Germanic villain.
You aren't a Roman, you will never be a Roman. All of the Romans are dead. Get over it.

Sperging out is a characteristic Germanic trait.

>all the romans are dead
Really nigga?

>being this mad about getting BTFO
>makes up an excuse to make me seem like the inferior arguer
What a fag, truly no honor. You're probably a leftist.

>If it disproves anything it disproves your point that
>insert retard shit that has no relevance to the argument whatsoever

Roman and Romance words are encompass the whole English language more than Germanic. Rome has defeated the enemy even by having more use in language.

It has outlasted, destroyed, and made Germany insignificant even before the Germans destroyed it.

But the Romans live on, in our history. While the Germanics do not, get over it, fag.

>inb4 more fags team up on me with shitty excuses

I've won this debate, suck my dick.

>all this autism
Holy shit!

>victory victory
>not THE DAY IS OOOOOOOOOUUURSS

What the fuck frater

>making more excuses to demean me
Holy shit! Lol!

Try harder famalam.

Try harder famalam. You're probably a leftist.

Btfo btfo btfo

VICTORY
VICTORY

GET OFF MY BOARD AND STAY OFF

I've won this debate, suck my dick.

>But the Romans live on, in our history. While the Germanics do not, get over it, fag.
Whatever helps you sleep at night my germanic friend. You did it, your amazing debate skills have changed history and made it so Britain was never conquered by the Germans. Congratulations.

>damage control

Also, I'm not even British, but they did successfully fight the Germans along with the other Romance powers.

>You did it, your amazing debate skills have changed history and made it so Britain was never conquered by the Germans
They were, but they were also reconquered by people who spoke French. Which is a Romance language, mind you.

Why aren't Brits French then?

>why aren't Brits French then?
They aren't, but their royal family is, by a large margin.

The people, however, speak more Romance words then Germanic. Which really tells alot about the people, really.

It tells you that they were actually Roman rapebabies moreso than Germanic rapebabies.

You didn't answer the question.

WHY aren't the Brits French.

Because they're genetically not French. That doesn't really mean anything tho.

The current royal family is German. The English kings stopped being French a long time ago, I think around William the Orange or whatever.

Sorry, I thought two victories would suffice, amicus.

>William III
>Dutch
>not German
>marrying an French-Anglo princess named Anne
>have offspring
>???
>now have French-Anglo-Dutch babies
>these French-Anglo-Dutch babies would later fuck German princes
>???
>create French-Anglo-German-Dutch babies

As it goes to show, the royal English family is indeed, a mix, tqbh they're just like muh heritage Americans.

all I've got is this

but it's not about the etymology of the lexicon, the inherent structure of the language is very germanic, you dip

Explain this one

Hungarians sperging out about how they are 100% same as the magyars who invaded (ignoring any local population mixing in), saying they were the first in Transylvania and romanians immigrated, Trianon was the devil and anyone who denies that Hungary deserves chunks of other nations is a weak gypsy haha right guys that only won by being perfidious hahhahah right guys?

It's mostly a /pol/ phenomenon. There are somewhat regular romania threads, and both romanians and hungarians sperg it out for hours in each. Kind of hilarious to watch desu. What I don't like is the hungarians bring in the same tired old memes and copy pastas every thread, while the romanians at least vary in protochronistic insanity.

And the vast majority of those Latin loanwords into English are technical terms that aren't part of everyday language. The core vocabulary that is used on an every day basis is far more Germanic in composition.

Also the grammar of English is clearly Germanic with our use of auxiliary verbs and verb conjugation and such.

word of advice.
Change saxon to byzantine
Roman asses to frankish asses.
other than that it's gold

>a comedy thread turned into petty arguments

Veeky Forums - History & Humanities

well, it was eventually going to be either that or holocaust denial. There was a good one on ants the other day though.

>Veeky Forums can only get it right when humans aren't involved

link to that thread on desuarchive?

here you go

desuarchive.org/his/thread/1756457/#1756457

It doesn't matter. Just knowing that it's more Latin than Germanic implies that it's not actually Germanic, just some gangrape language.

>technical terms
>not part of everyday language
Then how come doctors use them everyday, fucktard? Are they not "everyday people"?

>The core vocabulary that is used on an every day basis is far more Germanic in composition.
Proof?

>Also the grammar of English is clearly Germanic with our use of auxiliary verbs and verb conjugation and such.
Proof for this as well.

england sucks and normandy was french, france colonized england

Normandy was named after the normans aka norsemen aka Norwegians

Stop namefaging plz
Pup

>vlachs were in Romanian first

daco-romaninanfag detected.

WE

Top jej

This

>anarcho-anything
>lawful

What?

>Anarcho-Monarchism
The fuck?!

In the years 1556-1557 a civil war was brewing in the Venetian Empire. Two factions could not come to agreement to the election of the new Doge. Eventually, both sides picked a leader that neither side liked but that would be neutral. Countless individuals were proposed but each was dismissed on grounds of being advantageous to either of the factions. Eventually, after 11 months of undecided elections, a compromise was reached: a dog named Mario would be ruler of the republic of Venice. That is the story of how a dog came to be the leader of this maritime state n the years 1556-1557. As you can imagine, from this point on Venice would be the laughing stock of all Europe. It took Venice years to recover their diplomatic reputation. Some even say that the reign of Mario spelled the end of the mighty republic.