/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Very hopeful edition!

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 4/5/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

chiaki

Mugi!

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

Angie!

Best ship

Icutie!

Rantaro onii-chan!

Huh, somebody translated Hayashibara's comment in the artbook.

"It ended up becoming a record that was both physically and mentally heavy. When I reflect on the record after completing it, I think Shuuichi-kun wanted his heart to be reared. I cursed, hesitated, pursued, suffered, refuted, and shed tears. I see, you called me. Then I guess I have no choice."

Posting cutest Dangan to bless this thread!

Post bullying

>okay so like Kodaka expecting Miu Iruma to be hated by the fans is kind of fucking creepy and here’s why
>If Kodaka wrote her to be unlikable, that would mean Kodaka’s perception of girls who are Arrogant and Selfish and just Flawed in general aren’t meant to be good characters
>The fact that she is considered to be the fanservice girl of this game, with the amount of lewd scenes on her, makes this whole thing confusing. Is she meant to be liked simply because of her body, or is she meant to be punished through her body? Either way is really sleazy and bad.
>There are a shit-ton of other characters that are flawed and people love them (cough cough komaeda cough), and since they’re usually male, this just gives off the impression that girls aren’t able to be that flawed through natural behavior, to which i say stop shaming fictional women for that kind of shit.

Koko!

I want to fuck Kaito!

Sure!

it's not like most female characters in the series are heavily flawed or anything
Kodaka a hack, but his characters are at the very least all interesting due to how they can be terrible people at times

Cute!

So is he SHSL Adventurer or nah

I want to bully Kaito with my dick.

>threadly reminder that saimeno is a good ship and that Himiko will rescue her wolfboy from the clutches of ghost lesbian rapists.

We don't know. Artbook gave the possibility of Amami lying about shit.

>So is he SHSL Adventurer or nah
Who knows at this point. He could be lying, he could say the truth- theres no real way to confirm.

Nobody cares about that cuck detective and ugly loli. Fuck off.

Those are some long fingers

You wanted some bullying~?

Yeah I noticed that too after posting. Damn.

t. Maki

Buy my novelssu and geimu to find out dood!

yaoi hands

Zeussu!

In my vagoo!

The more I look at Amami the more attractive he gets. It's like a visual shepard tone. I know he's not changing but he just keeps getting hotter and hotter.

>If Kodaka wrote her to be unlikable, that would mean Kodaka’s perception of girls who are Arrogant and Selfish and just Flawed in general aren’t meant to be good characters
>Touko and Hiyoko exist

I'm pretty sure Kodaka aimed to make her so over the top with her perversion, unfriendliness and arrogance that she'd get grating. It's not those traits alone that makes a "bad character", it's going to far with them.

Fuck offsu Tsumugi.

UTSUKUSHII YO

Koko!

Tulpaman, no.

I feel like he'd immediately start playing with his boobs were he to bodyswap into a girl's body.

I want Amami to get turned on by cucking!

If Jess really wanted a dark, morally ambiguous ghost AU, wouldn't it be nice if it was like this?

>After C1 Kaede's spirit is forcefully bound to Tsumugi, who’s ecstatic she gets a hot ghost gf
>Moogs accounts in vivid detail how she murdered Rantarou, framed Kaede, and got away with it all
>Kaede flips the fuck out and tries to possess Tsumugi so she can kill herself in Mugi's body
>But Mewgi was the SHSL Exorcist in V2 and still has her bullshit powers, so she can't get possessed
>check.jpg
>In fact, she can force Kaede to possess others too using her V2 SHSL Deus Ex Machina
>Whenever a victim is about to be killed, or a killer executed, Sumu forces Kaede to be possess them during the worst parts for a split second so Kaede shares their pain
>All of Kaede's attempts to alter the physical world to warn everyone are seen as signs of Goomi being horribly depressed, and just makes everyone feel more sorry for Mugi
>Whenever Tsumoogi feels horny she makes Kaede possess Rantarou's corpse, ties her up, and has her way with her
>Sometimes, if Sumugi is feeling particularly lewd, she makes Kaede possess someone alive for her to sleep with
>Soon Tsu doesn't even need to tie Kaede up after Kaede has succumbed to stockholm syndrome
>Moogs uses Kaede's ghost possession powers to BTFO Ouma's madman scheme and Kiibo’s suicide mission
>She also uses Kaede to climb up the ranks of TDR, eventually landing the head position
>Tsugoomi lives the rest of her days in her dream job and the owner of a broken ghost girlfriend who can possess whoever she desires for sexy times

The ending /ourgirl/ deserved.

KEK
I wish I could do that to him and use Miu's electron bombs (that can reverse time) so even if I cut his hair off as much as I want he'll always get it back

>no Harumatsu at all

She wouldn't touch it all.
But that sounds actually pretty good

Me too Amamibro. I feel the need to look at him naked every time I look at him. Idk what's wrong with me.

Both your novels will be shit.

we don't know

but we got all of this info from the artbook:

Here's a rundown of the important stuff
>-Piercings and intentionally fluffed hair were made to show he values fashion and appearances highly
>-His shirt was designed by a high school businessman
>-His pants were made with the Islamic style in mind
>-His talent room has a treasure chest full of coins which "resembles the spoils of adventure"
>The rest is uninteresting entirely, including the rest of the talent room

Looking through this right now. Things of note on the page with the relationship chart:
>-Amami is mentioned to be putting on a brave and composed face while his memories come back
>-He decided to do the investigation alone not only because he doesn't trust the others but also because he doesn't think they trust him
>-The book outright mentions the possibility of Amami lying about his travels and his potential talents
>-It also mentions the possibility that Amami doesn't actually want to know the truth or have it be known
>-The one chart is the list of talents that came up during his FTEs and other events: Boy, Traveler, Spy, Bad Luck, Bad Brother, Big Brother, Adventurer, Siscon, and Nail Artist

>Shirogane calls Saihara a cosplay during her Space Mode ending
What does that mean? That she sees people in this killing game as cosplays since they're fictional to her? Then how does her weird allergy to cosplaying real people work in this case?

Is at least in this thread!

Delete this, Maki is like an older supportive sister and will be the future babysitter of their cubs.

But she raped Saihara, so she won't be allowed within 400 feet of him once Himiko gets that restraining order!

Rapists shouldn't be babysitters.

#JusticeForWolfhara

Post them.

What could cure AU Maki? Kaito big dick? Himiko's 'magic'?

>>-His talent room has a treasure chest full of coins which "resembles the spoils of adventure"
Coins? Unless they're being sarcastic his room looks nothing like "spoils from an adventure". Could be referring to the killing game but it seems to weigh some credence on SHSL Adventurer.

Then you have all the other shit you wrote below that kinda goes against it a little bit...

Kiibo's explosion

>Saihara: Someone’s at the door.
>Obakematsu: If it’s my ex, I’m not here.
>Saihara: Pretty sure she’s murderously angry with both of us.
>Obakematsu: She probably wants you to help her rescue her new boyfriend.
>Saihara: You know, you were the one that broke up with her.
>Obakematsu: Nobody asked you.

Getting put where she belongs

In this AU Kaito is a sexist sociopath that should stay away from Maki since he's making her confused about her lesbianism.

Himiko is for curing Saihara only.

Tsumugi still weeps for Gonta gorilla cock.

If this is chapter 5, I'm pretty sure Ouma has been ignored out of existence.

Who the fuck is Kiibo.

tsumugi smelly pussy

W-wew....threesome when?

ki-bo big dick

>jess won't ship the robot

This is clearly robot racism.

I wish that was me.

Looks like someone found the portal to my apartment! Thanks for bringing best girl to me, I will cure her with headpats and hugs, and cosplay Kaito to please her.

No, Himiko is still lesbian for Tenko. Saihara gets possessed by her at some point too.

Get with the program, user. We're hijacking this shitty AU.

I want to fuck them while Ouma is forced to film.

You want me to add it in?

part 2 of i gues

>Himiko and Saihara were the scripted survivors; Maki was supposed to kill off Ouma during C6 and be revealed as the true (unwilling) mastermind
>Using ghost MINDHACC, everything goes according to keikaku
>Maki, after being executed and the curtains are called on DR53, becomes chained to Tsumugi's spirit as well
>>nice
>Tsu decides to go for a different approach this time, and spends all of her alone time berating Maki and destroying her self-esteem
>Undos all of Kaito's work on her and then some
>Mugi forces Kaede to join in as well, so even when Mewgi can't fling insults at Maki, Kaede can do it for her
>Maki tries to fight back but SHSL Exorcist strats keep her back (also, ghosts can't hurt ghosts!)
>Slowly, Maki becomes incredibly quiet, submissive, and develops a massive praise kink
>Goomy would have to be an idiot not to exploit that
>Sumugi and Kaede being a good cop - bad cop routine, with Sumi as the good cop and Kaede as the bad cop to manipulate Maki into worshipping our blue-haired empress
>Maki eats that praise up, and becomes absolutely desperate to get it in any way
>At first, she does small things for praise, like the laundry or passing on messages, but it escalates very quickly
>She starts to perform all kinds of sexual favors for Mewmew (and Kaede), no matter how kinky or degrading
>Once that starts to not be enough, Tzu makes Maki kill, kidnap, torture, etc. for both her own ambitions and own ends
>Years later, after most of the world has been converted to Shiroism, Maki has just finished an assassination and is heading back to Moogs
>(so she can sleep with Kaede for their cosplay queen's pleasure, of course)
>But for some reason, she's hesitating. Her feet can't go out the door.
>Maki shakes her head. Why was she doing that? It was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. She had won the victory over herself.
>She loved Tsumugi.

Saihara, hanging onto HaruMaki for dear life: Akamatsu-san! Help me stop her!
>Obakematsu: Why?
>Saihara: 'Why'?!
>Obakematsu: What’s the point?
>Obakematsu: If Momota-kun is so important to her, then let her go.
>Obakematsu: She doesn’t like other people making decisions for her, right?
HaruMaki: I have no clue what she’s saying, but tell her to can it.
>HaruMaki: If she doesn’t understand why I have to do this, then she can just fuck right off.
>Saihara: I can’t believe I’m about to say this, but I think I liked it better when you two were using me as a glorified sex toy.
>Shirogane: Oh my god I’m trapped in a post-apocalyptic party with nothing but nutcases.

Fucking hate this stupid bitch

>not wanting ouma to join in for maximum dicking

shit taste

t. Kaede

shouldn't have fucked up

You can count this Tigerbro in. It's nighttime anyway so we're gonna get some quality shit!

Don't you hate it when you finish writing a meme and then you see really, really obvious spelling errors?

>implying that Tenko won't help cure Saihara because she's a Perfect Lesbian Kween with godly understanding

Good to see some fellow Tigerbros here, Cherifags need not apply.

>no DR content for 30 years
>then Chunsoft announces a new game they've been working on the whole time
>Danganronpa:the complete collection
>a full version of every killing game between DR2 and V3
>it costs $500
How do you feel?

Lol does it come on its own hdd? No way that shits fitting in any disc.

Why are Mugifags such godoposters?

Jokes aside that's actually dark and at least thousand times better.

Speechless, for a number of reasons.

>living past 50

fucking normies

>49 games for $500
I would just be glad that I got a good deal

Uh-oh, you got Juzo pregnant! Will you raise the child with him?

Because Mugi is a goddess.

Of course, anything for him.

>Mpreg

>Mpreg
No.
Just no.