/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Woke up Maria: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/23881
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

xth for new copypasta shitpost

>want to do a BL57 ayy lmao character for fun coop
>mfw I struggled with Kos in the 90s

I want to sex gascoignes daughter.

I want to kiss the doll and hold her hand.

Good Hunter

but you dont know what she looks like

segalt, my dude, you are too cool for color TV!

post it user, ive deleted

>you can parry orphan

but is he 2cool4school?

>he can parry you

Anyone up for the woods? Will be ringing at lamp in about 3 minutes. PW bbg

>he's just there

Yeh, sure!

He's always there for me
I love him so much

pretty sure im gay for him

Is 40/12/20/12/5/18 with Logarius Wheel a good BL 57 build?

>post earlier about BL57
>invade range of 43-97
>31-97 can summon you
Did I start a new meta? Cause it's pretty shit desu unless you're looking to avoid Veeky Forums in the wild. Which you don't need a certain BL to do since they never PvP outside of Saturday.

No, I think it's just for random coop/invasions early game, where you're ore likely to find people less experienced, for better or for worse

It's okay, 57 is a bit of a weird number but if you prefer the level range then go for it.

>hunter's bone allows you to perform the art of "quickening"
>quickening is the term used for when a pregnant woman feels the fetus kick

JUST HOW DEEP DOES IT GO?

Not deep enough

Segalt, thank you so much for your help so far. I'm so sorry for such a clumsy death. I will run back to the fog and ring again if you're up for another try?

I'm going for a skill build but I'm not sure what secondary stat I should spec into. Str or BT.
Brand new to the game. I like the cane and the blade of mercy looks pretty cool.
Chikage seems kinda neat as well.

Sure, no worries, m8. My BB broke in the middle of the fight anyways, so it gives me a chance to head back and repair.

its as deep as how deep i can fuck you
pretty deep

Str for weapons with a bit of Str scaling. Chicago is a shitty Skill weapon, best used on Blt builds. 25 Blt is a meme, 25 Str would be better. 10 Blt should be fine.

How is my Ludwig build looking? Might start on it tonight
42/12/50/12/9/40
Obviously HMS, ludwigs rifle, and what would I use for a lore friendly offhand weapon, and backup weapon besides this? Loch shield maybe or rosmarinus and....would Ludwig just have used another church weapon possibly until he found his holy blade like the kirkhammer?
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/23881

>mentioning the chikage
REPENT

Go 25/50 Str/Arc, 50/40 is kinda weird. Any spare points can go into Skill or more Str if you're gonna Wheel.

balls deep

>Abhorrent Beast
Jesus, I try not to be a roll-R1 spamming faglord, but this guy forced my hand

Do what works in these sorts of situations. If you need to mash R1 like there's no tomorrow, do it.

Can you get loot from being in someone else's chalice dungeon and killing the boss? Trying to see if I can farm while hitchhiking in someone's world

Yes, it's common to farm for gems with other people.

I kinda just want the max damage out of the blade in both modes so I thought high str and high arc is the way to go. 25/12/50 is okay damage, but only at 98. I can go to 120 for all I care on this build. I've already got a mule with 50 arc and nothing else.

Blood Stones and gems dropped from bosses yes, anything else no.

Alright thanks user

What the fuck is that picture i didnt post that i dont even have that on my fucking computer what is that shit what the fuck

You can go 25/25/50 which should beat 50/12/40 while saving you a few points. 50/25/25 would be even better for the blade.

How memey is pure BLT Bowblade low level coop build?
Like 'wow this guy is funny and cool' or 'wow this guy is gay lamo'

I'm curious though, what qualifications does Yurie have for waifu material? She's scarcely there at all.

>Like 'wow this guy is funny and cool' or 'wow this guy is gay lamo'
M8, this is the most bizarre criteria with which to judge a build.

you got memed

She's a minor encounter in a videogame who happens to be female, there you go

Good enough, I suppose.
I still prefer Arianna, though.

I have a 25/25/50 and yes it's very strong. I guess I'll have to plug these numbers into the calculator. 50/25/25 has the strongest melee in both modes, but 25/25/50 has stronger sword+beam attacks like R2, charged R2, L2, and jumping, etc. I kinda want a mix of both.

What I really want is a themed build though. I've done so many builds only for the stat spreads and weapon options, but never really to adhere to a theme. Ludwig cosplay sounds good because I like the HMS. I'm open to suggestions. I've done arcane to death though, so nothing really in that vein except str/arc weapons would appeal to me.

She's a qt from the best branch of the Church while being a great companion when invading at Burgertown.

The choir set is qt. She also puts up a great fight which is always awesome to experience, and she has a patrician ARC build

Are you sure? I never tried a low stat Wheel before and I have the feeling that the damage will be pretty low, even with 3 flat arc gems.

Base stats w/ Flat Arc is all you need for Wheel to be good with multi-hits. Probably the best choice if you ever go Vit gouging or END gouging

I do Chalice Dungeons to relax. Is that weird? The repetitiveness and random moments of urgency makes it kinda fun once in a while.

Couldn't do it days at time, though.

I just went into a chalice dungeon for the first time, the one I'm presuming is not randomly generated, and beat the first boss. I left. Is there any reason to not leave? Do I have to restart, or pay anything to go back in?
Also, tips for Amelia? The hair gets in the way.

Chalices arecthe reason I have 8 k hours in this game

Turn on radio and go

>Is that weird?
Nah, as long as you have a nice outlet to unwind with that doesn't harm yourself or someone else it's all good desu senpai.

Question, I'm playing the game for the first time, if I have a friend with the Old Hunters DLC can I log on his PSN account, install it, and retain access when I'm back on my own PSN? I'm playing the game in offline mode btw since I can't afford PSN Plus.

Radio is boring. I'm about to run chalices again for the 15th time and I kinda want to shoot myself. They're not that long but the slog of getting to the end is making me hate it. I sit and think how some of my builds could be better and it makes me a little angry.
8k hours is nothing to joke about holy shit user. I have almost 2k and I thought that was a lot.

Probably.

>Is there any reason to not leave? Do I have to restart, or pay anything to go back in?
No.

For Amelia just blood pellets and fire paper.

Yes, but you'll have to access his account every time you want to play.

Turn on podcasts, listen to archives of shows, that's what I do

Forget about this It's making me flaccid. Listen to eurobeat while running chalices instead.

Random FRC chalices are a lot more fun than story chalices.

>BE MY BABY TONIGHT while chasing Micolash
dis gun b gud

Why won't they let me buy chunks with my unlimited money dammit

Can't you buy them with insight now?

20 insight though
That's like a million BE

only if you show gehrman a good time

I'm trying to work up to 600 Bastards of Loran at the moment, already have a little over 99.

I just want to grey out the entire store one day
>tfw you own 99 hand lanterns for no reason other than you could

So should I break Amelia's gold pendant for a stone or keep it for later?

Truly 100%

100 or 120 BL?

i want to go quality

whats better for BLT/ARC? 25/50 or 50/25

It'll only be 12% effective against beasts, so it's your choice. No other reason to have it besides being a pseudo-gesture.

Literally zero synergy

r8 my OC

You bring it to patches in chalice dungeon along with the yharnam stone in exchange for guidance (3)

why the fuck 98?

50/50 is possible with 40 Vit at 113, so I guess 120.

Neither, go 40+/40+ then pump either or both a bit if you want. 50/20 is okayish if you want gloves and other Tools, they won't do good damage though.

40/50
Disregard this shitter

The only thing that could have made The Old Hunters an 11/10 would be meeting Gascoigne

And the old hunters screaming "GEEEEHRMAN"

Getting real sick of these guys with bloody bags showing up everywhere.

Snatchers were made to be bullied
They can be chain backstabbed every time

elaborate

you know what i mean

thats pretty gay, dude

If you get killed by a bagman in a chalice before the bloodmoon, will they take you to the bagland?

so?

How's my beast build with a side of Pizza cutter build looking?

Lvl 79

37/18/45/15/7/7

Should i put str to 50? Are any more points needed in skill?

STR should definitely go to 50. 25 SKL helps, especially for converting weapons. Otherwise, I'd invest into HP.

50/25 Str/Skl should be good for them. Maybe 10 Arc if you want to Wheel, 15/18 for Tools. 40-50 Vit.

It's not gay if you say "no homo".

anyone fancy coming along for descendant and HBLB in story pthemeru ihyll?