shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Previous:

post armpits

Will SV be able to recover next expansion, or will it take nerfs/bans/rotations to fix this mess?

I just wanted to play cool blue cards user. why you gotta murder my soul?

reminder for all shadowniggers to kys

Stop playing shadow

Anyone please give me a budget bloodcraft deck.

I really wanna play blood.

Yes, let's make every card 10+ storm out of hand. Great idea Rowen!

Please concede

80327 concede pls

How do you kill yourself if you're already dead. Its technically impossible and is pointless so dragon players should kill themselves instead or at least start playing undead dragon.

>How do you kill yourself if you're already dead
You go find your local church and pray for redemption.

>/svg/ so bad they have to beg people to concede to them
Lol

Just watch me single handedly cause the ruin of WotC and a worldwide MtG ban by purchasing one starter set

Thank you!

Nerf Zell so he only hits Dragon cards and Skull Dragon will be meta.

Screencap this post.

Thank you bloodkin

They're going to see the two lowest win rate classes at the end of the expansion and buff them past Dragon/Shadow level.

>play against Haven
>hag manages to survive until turn 8 and cleans the board perfectly
>drops Aegis and evolves it to kill my last minion on board
>can't be deleted

HOW DO I DEAL WITH THIS SHIT

That won't fix anything that will just make it even worse.

>posting the boring version

Really good list even today.

How about we nerf him to 4pp 3/3 4/4 evolved stats instead.

Now you're getting it.

>tfw so tilted I can't even win with shadow
kill me now family

With how clusterfuck the game is now, they need to ban cards.

Luna is tired of hearing you adults fight all the time. Luna is leaving, hmph.

Win before Aegis

But did you buy a complete grixis list? Because a good deck cost some hundreds bucks and it doesn't' have that much blue spells

Or we could not do that and just delete themis/dod/tribunal/etc until a card with 8 hp that wins the game if it hits face isn't complete garbage. I'm of that opinion.

But either way you need to stop being butthurt that shit has storm while simultaneously expecting your brainless purely reactionary removal spam to remain unchanged.

The damage has already been done it seems. We're at a lower player count than launch and it's been proven that once a game loses players the majority don't return for updates.

PUFFYY

>47k followers

We're not getting those extra 2 packs are we

probably not

I hope this harlot gets hit by a bus

There are 3 more days.

why is Eris so perfect?

If you completely removed TOG, the game is in a more balanced state, but it's still far from fun. Existing cards are just too powerful they need bans or a rotation

>Delete all removal
>Nothing can stop MIdrange Sword and Shadow
Yeah sure great idea.
The only removal they'd have to kill is Baha and Lightning Blast, those are the real problem children. Grimnir can go fuck off to. Besides, because of the nature of evolve, minions will never fucking stick unless they have some sort of protection

You guys realize that this game is total shit right?
Like it's fundamentally garbage because of the amount of board floods and the ridiculous amounts of removal printed to counteract that.
I understand if you play for the anime tiddies, but I seriously hope you don't actually think the gameplay is good. Literally play any other CCG that isn't HS because that's an RNG infested cancerous meme

>craft 2 silbyl
>realize I dont like dragon mirror or outpacing aggro decks into a onesided battle

>craft a third Cerberus
>realize I dont like playing aggro shadow

Really makes you think.

Damn that's still quite expensive. Gotta save for that.

Thanks for posting.

I want Eris to be my mother.

>quite expensive
what are doing with your vials exactly?

At this point I would be amused.

>expensive
>3 golds

For anyone who needs a dirt cheap rune deck for dailies, here ya go.

You know you were just going to get 1 silver 7 bronze in both packs

My posts have been deleted before for posting that version. So I won't risk it by posting it on the OP.

Play Meme shadow with lord of the flies.

>3 gold cards is expensive
Did you literally just start playing

>Like it's fundamentally garbage because of the amount of board floods and the ridiculous amounts of removal printed to counteract that.
Yeah, I kinda realized the direction the game was going in back in RoB when they gave AoE to every class and started printing retarded storm cards.

I only play like one game a day now though. Don't even bother with dailies desu.

Reminder that if you play Shadow, the world would be a better place if you killed yourself.

how can a bunny be so cute?
also shorts are top tier desu

>3 evolves without playing a 9 mana 4/4
>vs 6+ cards that can remove any minion/board for half the cost that it took to put it in play
hmmmm

judging from your deck and your inability to recognize removal is at fault for ridiculous from hand shit it seems like you expect to just sit there playing themis and tribunal for 5 turns until you can drop an aegis and autowin. do you seriously think that game would be good?

What new leaders do you want?

They killed the game with TotG, nobody gives a single fuck about a bunch of free packs at this point.
I doubt people will return even after nerfs. It's been made pretty clear that the devs are utterly incompetent and things will only get worse with each expansion.

Reminder that if you're so assblasted, killing yourself is a sure and easy way out.

This cunny bunny in Haven

Yeah.
I had a bunch of mtg stuff sitting around and traded it all in for most of the deck. All I'mm missing currently is engineered explosives.
In reality I just really like cryptic command and control in general. Thinking about trading in for UW control

Removal is pushed, yes, but themis is not one of the pushed removal cards.
And you're wrong anyway. The real reason there is so much out of hand shit is because the devs don't want long grindy games, they're enforcing a soft cap on the game so games don't last longer than 5 minutes. That's why they've never touched DShift, that's why the printed Aegis, and that's why every expansion has added more and more storm and storm support

I don't have any and don't know where to get them except from the point rewards and campaign. It's always like 20vials per reward. Pic is my deck I used to get to B1.

I have too much self respect to kill myself, shouldn't be an issue for shadowfags though.

More like nobody gives a fuck about an anime not even shadowverse related

That would be nice, I'd play Haven more if they had a cute bunny leader.

Concede please

>My posts have been deleted before for posting that version
Some triggered janitor, though this should be OP in thread after next one

magical girl medusa

Do you're saying Cygames' goal isn't to make a good or balanced game but to cater to dumb phoneposters?

We're getting at least 4 packs you dumbfuck

KYS

>swordfag
Not even sorry

No I like bloodcraft.

Roach/Soccer mom
Sibyl
Frogbat/Belp/Aza
Vagabond frog/Albert
Dari/Levi
Catacomb Prince
Jeanne/Aegis
Owlcat

Fucking incredible to think a mobage gacha company just wants to cater to retarded mobile players instead of making an actual good game I know

I can feel it lads. This is going to be THE expansion where arisa finally joins rowen in wizardhood.

thanks luna

At least he isn't a pedoshadownigger.

I don't know, /svg/ used to praise Cygames as making a worthy digital CCG that could become an e-sport.

isn't 3 bolts a bit much?

62536 concede please

Tia
Albert
Daria
Fafnir
Medusa
Eachtar
Jeanne

This game would be 100% fixed if all followers had an ultimate form that unlocks if you play them on turn 10, even Bahamut or other 10pp follower. The limitation is you can only make 1 follower go Ultimate every game.

That time has long since passed user

>playing blood means you like sword

Really spellboost my olger

and what is this ultimate form?

>100% fixed
>buffing dragon

try harder user

It had the potencial. But it started to go downhill when they made shit like Daria, Bahamut and Albert.

>devs don't want long grindy games
no one wants to sit there playing minions that immediately die having done nothing until either they run out of minions or you run out of removal. just play solitaire if that's the level of interaction you want

look it's really fucking simple. a (non-sticky) follower that costs more than a tribunal to play but doesn't do anything for a turn is inherent garbage. a board that costs more than a themis to play but doesn't do anything for a turn is inherent garbage.

so we should expect any deck that isn't full of storm or sticky minions to be complete trash in this game. oh hey that's exactly the case how crazy

Eh I saw some Anons last week saying this game will still kill HS and will be fixed once they nerf shadow and become a real e-sport so...

It's working as the devs intended, a doomclock you can't remove. Can't let those poor salarymen commuting on a single game longer than 10 turns

Are you telling me that you can see the button to liquefy the extra or the gorillion free packs that should have opened? Because even if you don't like bloodcraft you must have some vials here and there. Anyway I laughed with your pic so thanks for that user.

bump

Favaro - Forestcraft
Kaisar - Swordcraft
Nina - Dragoncraft
Rita - Shadowcraft
Azazel - Bloodcraft
Sofiel - Havencraft

No idea who would be fitting for Runecarft.

Just use the other deck I posted and sub in stuff you don't have.
Play 20 private matches without conceding to get 2k gold which will give you the dust you need to craft everything in that deck.

Explain. I want to get better without paying money.

>this game will still kill HS
anyone claiming this is just new to blizzard in general