github.com/WebMBro/WebMConverter/releases/download/v1.0.14/WebMConverter.zip
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/192124
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/192248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it should. the excel table says gnaw deals
talisman 60fth: 166
sunless 45/45: 243
heck, I might try it myself

This trailer has absolutely garbage music. I'm not happy with it all ending like this.

Is Old Moonlight any good?

No.

>celebrating too early.webm

>you win

those kinds of wins are always the tastiest

maybe there's some kind of in-game algorithm that gives the player with the lower tier weapon the victory

t. someone who doesn't know how CE works
Turning on infinite health =/= changing a weapon entirely so that it looks and acts entirely different to how it should

Your health is client-side, while weapon data (model, moveset) is server-side. WAs are visible, but only that.

Post the sliders you cunt

Is anyone playing Vanilla DaS2 at this moment?

Have you seen it? The Dark Soulâ„¢

>50 investment vs 70
really makes you think

Okay, people from the last thread asked me for webms about Old Moonlight and Heysel Pick. Here there's one... ignore my whiffs.

my.mixtape.moe/wdrbsn.webm

Had to host it there because it was too big for Veeky Forums and I don't know how to make the size smaller without turning it into a webm for ants, it was my first webm so be kind.

>2 guys sprint at you spamming freyed blade weapon art
>3rd guy stands at the back spamming vestiges
>wave
>wave
>point down

>sleeps for literally eternity
>wakes up to see some ugly old man talking shit
Life truly is suffering.

>Your health is client-side, while weapon data (model, moveset) is server-side.
yeah user you're totally right my bad haha :)

Why is Seath so fucked up and why doesn't he have any legs?

No, it's literally just which corpse vanishes first. In both those WebMs his death animation takes longer, so even if both die at the same time he technically isn't "dead" until both knees hit the ground and the disappearing animation begins.

>tfw it's pointless to use any katana but the Freyed Blade now
>tfw it's ugly as fuck and every other shitter uses it

It's not fair t. CBfag

Did you see the other reply to your original request, user? Looked way better imo.

He's a literal mutant abomination dragon. He wasn't just born without scales, he was born with a bunch of other defects, and that's why he got so fucking pissed and betrayed his entire race.

Totally server side!

Dakr builds are unbalance and severely shafted.
In no way are they better than fth or int builds yet they require a shit ton more stat investment.
Also the dark buff scales off only fth for no fucking reason.

But didn't disparity come from the fire? How could a dragon be so different from the others in the age of ancients?

Honestly I prefer the one I posted

>hacks
>gets confused / upset when his game doesn't work properly

>talking about using CE to mod DaS3
>post webms from DaS2 where you could actually do cool stuff as though it means anything in DaS3
I mean I guess I was reviving a conversation from 2 threads ago so it's to be expected

Can you R1 into Soul Greatsword?

Why hexes rather than straight sorcery? Does Heysel have faith scaling?

That's right fag, best Katana coming in

No really, you're right! weapon altering doesn't do anything in multiplayer!

what reason do you have to believe it's any different?
How would adding a quickstep WA to a greataxe not work in multiplayer?
Do you really think you'd just completely desync?

you can still alter spells as well, I've seen a webm of someone making a tail of crystal soul spears.

I'm the same guy tho

Yes, you could do the R1>SGS combo before the DLC with Sage Ring+2 and since Old Moonlight has the same cast animation it works as well. Old Moonlight does slightly more damage on the full combo due to the projectile.

Another Heysel Pick webm, quality is rather bad, I think I should have made it bigger. You can barely see the opponent's HP...

would you gimmie a smooch?

>still can't see damage numbers
what the fuck

also I just realized, isn't it a hammer?
Won't it have poise when two handed then?
that's pretty fucking crazy

Not the guy you're talking to but from what I understand you can alter movesets in 3 but regular moveset changes won't be visibly changed on other players end unless they have the same script active. Now WA changes are visible to all other players even without CE likely because they intended it as a mechanic before scrapping it.

>Rose has little claws on the end of each rope
That's brutal.

>Old Moonlight does slightly more damage on the full combo due to the projectile.

Yes, and it also hits twice, which is useful when you go against someone with Tears.

the reason why you can't make out the healthbar is just because it's blurry, you're only using a third of your potential file size

>1 megabyte
user

the point is the dude said QS weaponart on a greataxe wouldn't work in multiplayer

see >Obviously it doesn't work online unless the other person also has it enabled

le random funny character face ! xDDD

It does about 700 damage on average, and you get a chance at a roll catch at the end.

>Why hexes rather than straight sorcery? Does Heysel have faith scaling?

I like hexes more than spamming soulmass, and they're still decent even if you don't have double scaling.

That's because it's not a flail, it's a scourge.

damn that's actually a lot less than I expected
wait would scholar's candlestick hit into it work?

No way fag

i can't help i wasn't born with autism strong enough to spend 6 hours on a waifu face pyromancer

>what reason do you have to believe it's any different?
People who have more knowledge than I do have tested it, and there's also the fact that DaS2 has an entirely different engine than DaS1/3. Some things are bound to work differently even if we didn't know the full extent of it.
>How would adding a quickstep WA to a greataxe not work in multiplayer?
The mod itself actually changes a dagger into a greataxe, so they'd see me running around with a dagger while I would be running around with a greataxe.
>Do you really think you'd just completely desync?
It wouldn't desync entirely, but it would be obvious something is wrong.
>you can still alter spells as well, I've seen a webm of someone making a tail of crystal soul spears.
That's because casting animations are one of the few things than can be changed.
>I'm the same guy tho
Why so eager to prove you know nothing? To waste my time? Uhmm, sweetie, I'm already wasting my time playing vidya, you're not doing much except being wrong on the internet.

here's what you do
pick a random face out of the presets
click similar face and pick the best one
do this several times
clean up some of the errors that come from randomization
pick hair style
done

i really don't get why you give a shit about how your character looks

see

Nooo but he just had to make alien and shrek faces lol XD

most people who do that end um making faces that look like /

by best one, I meant best, not "haha so bad lol funny"

then just pick a preset?
I mean you spent more time making le haha funny shrekman time to post on Veeky Forums for my (You)s, than you would have spent on something half decent

yeah, I know
yet most waifus are still on par with /, the former of which is actually a pretty nice face save for the green color and overall size.

I actually kind of like the look of the frayed blade, goes well with the clandestine cloak. Then again I probably just have shit taste.

the pole is still better on average, it only becomes bad when someone's specifically trying to screw the pole over

Here's another one, Anons. Still a bit blurry I think...

Literally made using that method. It's not great, but it works.

Still waiting for sliders for a FAI qt

>that projected heal denial
I got hard

Son, WebMs have a maximum size of 3 MB on this site. Increase your bitrate by a shitload and you'll see better results.

jesus why would you do that? guaranteed way to get a fucked up face because the randomizer is asscheeks

Sorry, I don't even know how to do that. I will research about it soon, but I wanted to get the webms done fast for the people asking in the last thread.

you get like 20 different selections
at least one will be as good or better
if not, go back to the preset

literally just triple bitrate user

Also forgot to mention that a lot of WAs don't work on certain movesets. Like the Ringed Knight Straight Sword's Stance WA, it can only be used on straight swords, and Gael's GS WA can only be used on Greatswords, etc. since the values are tied to the moveset value and will result in something else entirely.

what do you use?
easiest I've found is the OLD webm for retards, the v1, not the v2
github.com/WebMBro/WebMConverter/releases/download/v1.0.14/WebMConverter.zip

dude what are the stats on this guy?

>will result in something else entirely.
in a good way or a bad way

>the grand archives
Jesus christ why are these knife/sword/axe wielding midgets fucking EVERYWHERE?

did they change the voldt of the valley recently? beat the game 2 times many months ago and now i just died for like the 10th time
never took me more than 2 tries before

Raise the bit rate to maybe 1800 and fps to 30 or leave as.

Raise resolution to like 700 or 840

user wtf why are you making webms manually

>not using a basic video cutter and then ffmpeg
Do people not know how to command line anymore?

Equip a bow. Collect free headshot. Much more satisfying when done with a greatbow.

>that thick DaS1 butt
I miss it

It just won't be what you want it to be, either some other random WA or it'll be nothing resulting in L2 becoming another R2 button.

is it easier?
no?
then why the fuck would I do it

GUI's main purpose is making shit easier & more manageable, if you don't need additional customization that the GUI doesn't offer, why the fuck would you use command line

what part did you die at?

generally you want to get under him or behind him during phase 1 then kill him as he's sprawing frost in phase 2

Pretty sure it does more fully charged

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/192124

the whole point is to combo it off a hit

I'm fucking stealing this and there is nothing you can do about it
Thanks

Bloodborne shouldn't have gotten a sequel

Now way that's a girl dude

The purest form of 'I'm not shit this game is shit' there is

People bitching about not being able to kill pontiff knights because they're used to just rolling whenever an enemy lifts it's arm and half the enemies are designed purely to fuck with that instinct.

the problem is when the same enemies also have instant hit attacks

Writefag here, taking requests if anyone has 'em.

Haven't had the chance to write for awhile, but now that I have some free time and I'm on a Dark Souls kick, I'm ready to get back into it.

>boss winds up for a swing
>keep moving
>wait about a second or 2
>roll
>he is still winding up
>roll
>still winding
>swing at him
>he instantly attacks, staggers me before I hit him and proceeds to combo me to death

anyone here have a video/webm of heysel pick combo into old moonlight? Not gonna lie I'm too lazy to test it online right now, though it seemed to work on every npc except ones with access to quickstep.

Rate my fashion souls.

Finished round 1 this morning and started ng+, but finished lower lothric in like 15 minutes. I'm kind of at a loss :/

can anyone help me optimize my build? I'm having a lot of fun but pretty much have no idea what I'm doing.
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/192248

all I wanna do is cause a shitstorm+gankspank at potiffs and it seems to work 3/4 of the time but could use tips

damn i'm blind, thanks mate

Lol, just watch the weapon, not the arm. Git gud.

So literally no one has sliders for a FAI qt?

was the blue tearstone ring ever good in any of the games?

i was thinking maybe it would be good if you were using a shield since the damage that got through the shield would then be substantially reduced (at least i'm assuming it works like that), can't think of any other situation where it would really help

What the hell would be the difference between a FTH qt or an INT qt?

one is a witch, the other is a bitch

>it's an invade into 1v4 gank squad with 3 SL120s and their friend's twink character episode