>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2401/?
nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/20497/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't mind me. Just waiting on everyone to show up.

Would you like Piper to wait with you?

Is she rubbing her twat to the newspaper?

Maybe she gets off on the idea of nuclear holocaust.

Can some kind user explain to me how to manipulate the .osd files that come in the ShapeData folder of Bodyslide?

I would like to change some of the defaults

When you're just looking for some aluminum so you can build a bed for your settlers back at Greygarden and she give you that look like you're a piece of meat and she's hungry

She does look pretty hungry tbf. She going for the potato famine look or something?

>tfw you wont be shrunk to an inch tall and Cait just decides to eat you because she thinks it would be funny and tasty.

Man, Dogmeat in TTW is a fucking tank. Even in VW. Fucker is taking down yaoiguys on his own.

fuck I walked into that one.
Cait is not a skeletal anymore! Hasn't been for weeks in game. She really got healthy a few weeks after kicking the drugs.

The institute unironically experimented with their teleporter shrinking people. It's on a terminal. They stopped though because it was seen as a silly endeavor.

>tfw Nora will never take over the Institute
>tfw she wont spend her nights with Cait having amazing lesbian sex, where they use captured wastelanders as shrunken sex slaves, either as dildos, eating them, or crushing them into a paste to be used as lube

What the actual fuck.

I was with you until that last part. Cait and I will just have completely normal dangerous bdsm sex

>tfw having to use a stimpack in the morning

Postal 2 gas can when

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

>not being sizefags

homos, the lot of you.

There's a difference between liking extreme differences in size and fucking guro and hard vore.

please seek psychological therapy

>Could have a nice crazyfu
>Nope better enjoy Cage lmao
Ain't fair.

>Nevada Skies or RWLE?
>which Gud ENB? Nevada ENB is making my NV Dark as Paul Tergat and Noob Saibot in the Same room

rwle

>tiny weak girl getting dominated by a larger stronger girl

>not scrappy tough girl getting dominated by even tougher and well put together girl

Actually really enjoying my time with FWE. Engine is still clunky as hell but it's worth a revisit after playing Stalker/NV to death.

Well, the 'assault carbine' mod is out and I've built myself a nice Service Rifle stand in. Real nice mod, nice to finally have a proper AR rifle after so many AKs and other guns.

Though I did pick up the Handmade Rifle new animation that gives it the proper right hand charging handle with new reload anims and am delighted to find that it changes the third person animation for my other AKs to something more accurate as well.

Great rifle mod, I gotta say, few good options for parts with really different looks to them, textures look a little low-res in the workbench menu but I think it looks fine in game.

Modders halp

I'm trying to get the following to work with CBBE
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2401/?
but the lower half of the body always goes invisible? What do

Eh, it's not perfect, the fingers don't quite grab the charging handle because it's not the same size, but I think it's pretty good. You'd have to be really looking close to notice and I can't be bothered to try and fix it currently.

What does this look Heather is giving Cait portray?

we know cait wants a threesome. Piper said no, so...

A hungry fucking skeleton looking to cannibalize another hungry fucking skeleton

I guess Cait canonically likes threesomes. Although she might have been joking and just messing with Piper.

Cait is all I ever want or need so threesomes aren't my thing but I would do anything to make her happy so we'll see.

If you think Heather is a skelly then you're just meme'ing now because she has, and always had, her own bodyslide folder with a separate preset in it that I never touched.

Nevada Skies. ENBs are for fags.

Why is Heather more heavily built than Cait, the person you were attached too because she was strong and hard to protect your weak skeletor meek ass? Seriously Elizabeth, get your fucking Cait in order, get her buff atleast to Vanilla levels. You'll never not get shit about your Cait until you do (and even then you'll probably get shit because you're a waifufag).

Vicious Wastes has series issues. Primarily among them for combat purposes is how easily your limbs get clipped. You can be in perfect condition, but if you enter combat, the minute you take a hit, something breaks. Can be in full body combat armor, but a burst of fire will still deal that 20% damage to you, and that 20% damage will be enough to break every limb in your body over and over again.

Name NPCs in Fallout 4 that would wear Merc gear. So far I have Wolfgang, the dude you get in a barfight with in Confidence Man, the butcher in Diamond City, and Fahrenheit.

I need neanderwaifu's help. Where is he, he hasn't posted in a bit

She's pitying the 'pit-fighter' with zero muscle mass.

Mitch's uncle in far harbour. He wears dirty army fatigues in main game I think which seems a bit off

Also, Edward whatshisname, the ghoul who works for Jack Cabot. His outfit is weird in vanilla.

why can't you have a normal fetish like wanting to watch piper and her sister kiss each other as they get nailed by dogs?

If they are the merc armors from FO3/NV, a lot of people could have them. I haven't played too much of FO4 so I don't know that many people, but maybe one of the Abernathys, the woman and/or her kid in the Diner, the guys who have a beef with her and her kid could have it too. Basically any wasteland adventurer type could have one of the merc outfits. Even random settlers could, it gets old having everyone wearing flannel shirts and overalls.

>What does this look Heather is giving Cait portray?

>tfw can't watch a girl get railed by a retarded stumpy horse
why live?

derp

I assume it's trying to load 2 different textures at the same time. It looks like this in game too.

what dumb thing did I do

>shitposting about ENb

Hello roy, did you fixed TTW fixes or it still crashes on startup?

So, has dragbody managed to rip FO4 Vault suits and Nuka world Cowboy clothing into NV?

some fag already did that, check GUN or those leaks

shame they're invisible in first person, at least the vault suits, haven't fucked about with the nuka whorl rips

c a e k or something like that

Is KnotAnon mutating?
What program is that? OutfitStudio or Bodyslide (or are they the same now? I never messed with Skyrim custom bodies and don't have FO4 so never used it). Can changes with that program be compatible with FONV NIF files? Can't help you sorry, but that does look similar to when you have a bad UV map on a NIF in NV (common early body-swap error).
What? I'm not shitposting, that's my commonly voiced opinion, ENBs are usually garbage. Frivolous graphic "enhancements" for people who think depth-of-field and video game "HDR" looks good. Garbage like the mass majority of character overhauls.

1 would overwrite the other. Seems more like you have an incompatible skin texture.

I mean, all I really had to work with was dogs but what if there were more than dogs?

>finally a quality M4 mod

I know right?

>GUN
Screw that noise. The less interaction the community at large has with that bunch of narcissistic, egomaniacal neckbeards, the better.

any modded companions for F4 worth a shit? I've never used any in F3 or NV, but I enjoyed the memes of being reaped and everyones favorite fetch quest waifu.

The Recharger Rifle is so, so great. Got one for 106 caps off of Gustavo.

>start Human Error
>hit all speech checks
>seek the Compound without Dan
>Amelia is a synth
>Dan isn't killed
>Covenant goes on being a settlement

Huh, best an end I could of hoped for.

>modded companions
theyre all shit, except for that one for 3 that lets you keep Sydney around

tell me about your other issues, i've been considering lowering the limb damage as of late (not too much, but from 800% to maybe 500-600%)

right now it's /drastically/ higher than vanilla and nobody wants to take adamantium skeleton

do I have to exit fallout 4, run an outfit through bodyslide, then relaunch or can I just alt+tb and run bodyslide?

Survivalist Rifle when

As shown in my complete misuse and swapping of words with things that sound similar in theory, I think it's also jostled my brain retarded.

I just know I tend to cling to the Rad Regeneration perk and walk around with -2 Endurance because there isn't enough Hydra in the world to allow me to engage in combat reliably.

Like 4 months ago

desu I wouldn't want that settlement with the original people, or the compound intact.

I think Bighorner cock is similar to horsecock. Also why not just go for Deathclaws?

Any modded Companion that just makes a default character into a companion is usually good. Sydney was obviously great, but Lucy West and Briana were great for FO3, even Bittercup was decent. In NV SunnyCompanion is great, I have Melissa installed but haven't used her yet, but no reason why she wouldn't be bad. Some of the others I don't know about (like Pvt. Gilbert). Generally the more a character has default content for, the better the companion modification will be. Most pure-custom added companions are self-inserts or built up around a gimmick of some kind which might be good but arguably shaky regarding lore and world presence.

Okay so I've already given Ed Deegan, Polly, Lucy Abernathy, Fahrenheit, Wolfgang, and Uncle Ken various Merc outfits. I'm adding Blastmaster, Painspike, and Badlands armor to Raiders with levellist injection. Anybody else you can think that should get any of the Merc outfits or Raider armors?

Also, using the Bleed Mod, I noticed that bleeding takes away your strength. That... fucking sucks. Like, it breaks the flow of combat. Given how finnicky and crap the combat is, it isn't like you can just snipe out of cover. Most of the time combat for me is running around like a jackass. Suddenly I get hit and I can't run anymore. Not because my legs have given out, but because I was hit and the dice fucked me.

Right now, Combat tends to work out where I desperately try to hit things, waste all my ammo against the damage threshold, and then get crippled and have to keep reloading and tossing grenades. Anything firing plasma just one-shots me if they actually hit.

i'll lower it to 500% for now and see how it plays, the last time i touched damage mults was 3.0 when i redid all the combat shit

trying to be careful not to ruin perks like rad regen, eye for an eye, adamantium skeleton, etc

i can see about raising the damage thresholds for bleeding, i intentionally put -2 STR on critical bleeding so that it was infrequent enough to not be that terrible, but i guess it's quite easy to take 40+ dam (in one script tick) on VH

>on VH
I'm on normal difficulty on TTW. I start crit bleeding in pretty much every gun battle. Usually a few times.

Talon Company ambushes turn into me reloading 30 or 40 times until I can nade them down. Because if they hit me I just die. Through Reinforced Combat Armor Mk2.

That looks dumb

Duuuuuumb

Let me put it like this. If JSUE's dev actually supported TTW, I wouldn't be using VW. Because VW is hurting me. Trying to play the game with it is some horrific form of psychological abuse playing out and impacting with my brutal genetic stubbornness that prevents me from abandoning the playthrough. Because I'm pretty much at the top of the armor tree, and I'm still getting fucked. So there is no curve where I start getting strong to make up for the early brutality.

Fuck it. Going to delete my save and walk away. This just isn't worth it.

The mechanics of the gun look stupid, but the gun itself looks fine. Wood furniture AR-platform rifles are the best type, sick of all this plastic bullshit in Fallout.

on normal the damage shouldn't be that high, enemies only do like 2x damage, they'd have to be using decently strong single shot weapons (or multiple dudes shooting you all at once) for it to trigger critical bleeds

either way, the thresholds are going up

ok

>ck of all this plastic bullshit in Fallout.
bakerlite furniture predates the setting

>on normal the damage shouldn't be that high, enemies only do like 2x damage
Every hit that hits would tend to cripple me and every other hit would make me bleed. Through combat armor. Not sure what the issue is.

deathclaws are too humanoid, you know? no fun if it's basically just a big scaly murderguy with a funny face

and bighorner are a bit too low to the ground
really dogs and horses are the most ideal

are you using RWD or BLEED? all of my combat changes are disabled in favor of them

RWD? BLEED?

>Any modded Companion that just makes a default character into a companion is usually good.

I'd feel remiss if I didn't like nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/20497/?

Probably my favourite Fallout 3 mod when it comes to cheese.

Help with rigging or making musclefus?

You can't make musclefus and there's nothing that requires rigging so go elswyr.

So what are combat mods for TTW that don't turn the game into absolute masochism?

realistic weapon damages and BLEED (nobody cares what the acronym means). the former is quite popular so i'm assuming you have neither.

so im right in assuming uninstalling new calibers at level 15 would leave the save file unplayable right?

Post and Rate characters!!!

What about their abs

BIG

I mean i guess if thats the only thing about your character you want to show...

Not a fan of tacticool vests or face masks but its still like a 7/10.

My Cait is better than yours~

fo3 alien blaster replacer when?

the default one looks like a cheap toy by comparison

comparison to what

Ironic considering Nuka world added the original into the game(sort of) as a toy.

How about height? Is that done in bodyslide or something else?

All Caits are great.

>those skeletons

>clearing out the National Guard Armory
>Laser Musket evaporating ghouls
>CROSS Crits on, thats why I'm using the musket
>nifty charred skeletons
>glowing one pops out
>revives all ghouls
>army of skeletons come at me

Fug.

>spend like an hour fixing folder associations for bodyslide and making 4 different .nifs that were for some reason all trying to load at one
>finally get it all sorted and make buffcait
>le skelly meme
brb gonna make myself into a skelleton irl

I think my Piper has thighs thicker than Heather's torso in that picture

here's a real character