>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

>45 Minutes of Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
youtube.com/watch?v=bC5jtGjOpNA

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/tHqBRjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tharja is shit, a terrible mother, and will never be canon.

Tharja a best and canon

LOL!!

All hail the pirate king

That's cute. Jaffa and Nino deserve to be happy.

Azura is shit

Rename /feg/ to /autismg/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAJAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA

Azura a best!

>inb4 he reports the thread out of sheer asshurt

Why, do you need to feel at home?

i actually like looking at her heroes artwork, even the normal pose

Reminder to report signaturefags.

Come on, it's not fair when he's the one making the thread. That's like a 15 second advantage on average.

No johns.

>implying you don't do the same shit all the time
Come on now lad

Should I?

I love Faye!

I'd like some more opinions please.
Which is better for Julia, +Atk or +Spd?

absolutely, yes, if you have the cav team to support him

>implying you don't sit in the catalog hitting F5 literally every second once the current thread hits 700

Does she deserve a happy ending?

Yes, with me.

I've been abusing Elise's Gravity staff for ages, and would kill to have an actual weapon with that effect. On the other hand, he's the only red tome on a horse so if you want to blade tome with cavmemes in that color, you have no other choice.

post rare eirikas

+Speed at +0
+Atk at +10

(lol

+ Atk, she's not fast enough to make use of + spd.

Eirika is crazy! A psychopath!

>Sub 20 speed
>mister-i-can't-double-anyone
Why was this ever allowed?

Promote her to 5* maybe to get the +tome?

That's a fuck ton of feathers though just for a higher MT weapon so i dont know.

>frenchquck is this triggered
Where's Subaki when you need him

What now
I caught 3 pass knights, not gonna let this run slip
Sorry for potato quality, units are Spearmaster!CorrinxFlora, XanderxCharlotte, Camilla, Niles, Hero!SilasxFelicia (skills), RallymanxGeneral, Leo, Elise, EffiexArthur, and Azura
Also the picture might be upside down or sideways because phone sorry
I would like that Shurikenbreaker mage for next map if possible

I'm an awakeningbabby currently doing a Conquest lunatic run on chapter 20 now. How does conquest's difficulty relate to Thracia? I'm looking for what challenge the series can offer. Also, how bad is the translation patch?

I miss when the threads were slow

(lol

Nope. She lost that chance when she left Abel. Now Palla officially gets down with him and runs the shop with him.

+SPD is moreso to prevent doubles against her.

Good luck on all your rolls!

+Speed with Fury nets you the most kills and reduces the most deaths

+Speed with LnD works too, since Naga gives her +2/+2 on Defense no matter what anyway

If I had a choice, I'd go with +Atk since the only thing I'm worried about her doubling is Tikis that she should be covered by allies against anyhow. Use G.Tomebreaker so that +Atk can be put to use in destroying Cecilias, other Julias and Ninos that neglect to run it themselves. As long as she's not -Spd or enemy Julias aren't speed buffed she's not in danger from other Julias with the same setup.

But I don't have a choice, so I'm stuck with +Def, which helps with tanking the occasional lance but is otherwise a waste.

When was that?

She's unironically (B)Est girl

Don't forget to make sure that your defense team has a bonus unit on it before the arena season starts.

Depends if you consider this a happy ending.

Is this hard or lunatic?

Ohh, I haven't been keeping up with Cipher art, this is a cool pic

Gravity sounds super fun to use but i'm just worried that it will require too much reposition usage to truly shine. It would guarantee victory 2v1 but you basically won at that point anyway. Especially with the proliferation of cavalry who will run up on you trying to pick someone off like that.

just wait like 5 hours when the Americans go to sleep. thread quality also increases

Hard/Classic

When's Green getting decent infantry users and not bartre tier of garbage?

imgur.com/tHqBRjc

What the fuck? I thought Xander was shit.

Before Heroes

>actually using Shitmilla

Fair enough, although I believe her with a speed boon is 29 or 30 so she'll still get doubled by a lot of characters still.

Now like others have said though that can be mitigated with Fury or Life and Death, but I'd over all still prefer + ATK

he slays non-mages
the problem is that the current meta is ALL mages

horee shit

Explain further please.
I have +10 +atk and genuinely want to know why you think this (I never rolled +spd)

>Beating AI
(LOL

is non+ Blade even worth it?

want snack but already have tharja, maybe i should go for linde but I have spring lucina. What is a man to do?

>Not fighting a single magic user
I mean lmao come on.

Ok eliwood

>he wants other people to spend the same amount of time and effort he does constantly tapping Refresh while waiting for the next thread to show up
Calm yourself there, buddy. Here, have an actually cute ship instead of the mockery that is Robin Sue and your abusive waifu.

Only on cavs. Try checking the numbers between both blades on Ursula or Olwen.

>bragging about beating a shitty team controlled by the computer

Why didn't you go with Death Blow Brave Lance?

Eliwood could've done that with half the work required.

It's 5 points of MT, you can get +6 damage from a single Ephraim or Eirika buff. Now imagine that with Cav buffs. It's lost damage sure but blade tomes boost it to such a ridiculous level that it's mostly a non-issue for anything except WTD match ups.

It's not mine. I saw this in arena. Notice the SP and HM are hidden from view.

>implying Eliwood wouldn't die the second a physical unit so much as looked at him

Conquest and Mystery of the Emblem are the hardest FE games. Thracia is only difficult the first time you play it. At high level play, it's fairly easy due to weak enemies and warp skipping.

Who is the qt?

/feg/ says this yet I rarely ever see more than 1 mage.

(LOL

>25000 views
>doesn't even fight the flat wife
wow impressive
no but really, is he going to be reddit's next favorite unit or something because those losers must be the reason that something so uneventful got so much traffic

Oh come on, my Jeigan is 3* and I'm saving up to 5* my Nino.

>Mystery
>Hard
maybe FE12's Lunatic bullshit, but FE3 is piss easy.

>camilla
>raven
>takumi

come back when you play against a non-retard team

That answer depends entirely if you are abusing online/dlc or not in your conquest run.

It's only like that under 4.8k
4.8k and up is nothing but horses and armor with 1 mage

>Arena back up
>The arena is currently closed.
Nice job, ISIS.

That's a really cool looking Est.

>Mystery of the Emblem
Okay this is the first time I've ever seen someone say Mystery is hard. I'd like to hear your reasons.

Ok so I have a +def -spd 4* Sheena, ready for Rank Up and complete my Armor Emblem team.

Should I do it, or wait for a +atk -spd? I'm going to run Ignis, Distant Counter and Wary Fighter on her. Maybe I should go for Bonfire since her Def is higher than usual?

>fighting magic users
Spotted the low ranking shitter.

>Conquest
>Hard

4.8k here. I am still fighting (merged) mages.

>That team wasnt even full +10 Armor, lolidragons, or villagers
Low rank shitter

Should I spend 20k feathers to 5* my Erika? How useful is she? I have a Tharja I use on my main team and I hear Erika is good for buffing blade time users. Is she good for buffing other time users? I just got a Julia as well.

>not having at least a 4.9k score

>Still stuck this far in the past before the update
(lol

I meant FE12, primarily because there's no real way to cheese it like every other FE game and it's just in general more challenging than the other FE games on higher difficulties.

Thanks,