LISTEN Veeky Forums

LISTEN Veeky Forums

I NEED A FUCKING CAR

I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT. I KEEP GOING BACK AND FORTH. GET INPUT FROM YOU FUCKHEADS AND IT'S ALWAYS:

>WAY OVER PRICED, FAGGOT
>GET A CIVIC FOR 3K, FAGGOT
>THAT YEAR SUCKS, FAGGOT

I HAD ENOUGH. I WANT A LIST OF CARS THAT ARE RELIABLE AND FUN, THAT FALL WITHIN THE 10 TO 15K$ RANGE... WHICH ARE OBVIOUSLY OBTAINABLE.

I DONT WANT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS SPECING OUT A FUCKING MODEL THAT NO ONE IS SELLING!

Other urls found in this thread:

toronto.craigslist.ca/search/cto
chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/d/chevelle-no-rust-trade/6228862792.html
ebay.com/itm/2012-2013-FIAT-500-1-4L-2-DOOR-SPORT-FRONT-SEATS-RIGHT-AND-LEFT-PAIR-/132035481735?hash=item1ebded9087:g:j88AAOSwA3dYUsHW&vxp=mtr
dynocomp.com/dyno-comp-ecu-upgrade-fiat-500-abarth.html
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/12051886/
toronto.craigslist.ca/mss/cto/d/fabulous-bmw-calm-driving-non/6239487621.html
discord.gg/YQfkru
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Read the sticky.

I have this same question. Has to be 4 door sedan don't want a civic

Go fuck yourself you fucking neet

g8 or Impreza

how the fuck am I a fucking NEET IF I'M ABLE TO DROP 10-15GRAND ON A CAR YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

>10-15GRAND

You're talking to a real professional

Go work harder and when you can afford something, ask again

lmao retard stick to public transport and walking

post your local craigslist

toronto.craigslist.ca/search/cto

*tips fedora*

Get a used Toyota stop pretending that there are fun roads near Toronto

>a leaf

I want a car, but I don't want a car but I do want a car but I don't want a car...

How about you look online instead of asking someone else to do work for you?

get a 3k civic you massive retard

Stop picking shit cars then you moronic asshole

>10k-15k range
>actually having difficulty finding a car
>bitching about it

OKAY LISTEN HERE YOU SPOILED LITTLE SHIT. HOW ABOUT YOU DO SOME RESEARCH AND FIND A CAR YOU ACTUALLY LIKE AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT RELIABILITY AND MPG'S BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO DEAL WITH THAT. DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA HOW MANY Veeky ForumsTISTS ROAM THIS PLANET WITH ONLY A COUPLE OF GRAND TO SPEND, WHO HAVE TO SETTLE WITH WAY LESS AND DON'T EVER MAKE A STUPID FUCKING THREAD ABOUT IT? YOU WANT A FUN CAR? LOOK FOR SOMETHING WITH RWD AND MANUAL. THERE, DONE.
You want obtainable?
YOU HAVE FIVETEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS TO SPEND, FOR FUCK'S SAKE. YOU CAN BUY ANY 20 YEAR OLD MID-RANGE WELL MAINTAINED CAR FOR THAT MONEY, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. HAVE YOU EVEN LOOKED ONLINE YET? JUST FIND SOMETHING YOU LIKE THAT ISN'T A SUPERCAR AND IGNORE Veeky Forums's STUPID FUCKING ADVICE. JESUS.
And you know what? When you buy a car and you don't like it, you fucking sell it and you try again.

sorry i dont listen to poor people

This.
>faggot

I found what you need.
chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/d/chevelle-no-rust-trade/6228862792.html

You fucked up when you came to Veeky Forums for advice.

i know...fuck me

Used fiat 500 abarth with less than 20k miles

Buy any vehicle with Japanese brand

you bought it?

Ye

That's cool man, when did you get it?

Last Saturday. Already put like 400 miles on it. Fun fucking car.

fug

I want one so bad m8

They're pretty cheap desu. Mine is a 14 with 7k miles that I bought for 13.7.

Nice, you have the Acura still?

Nah sold it. I miss having a few luxury features.

You think you're rich because you have 10-15 to spend on a car?

No he called you poor, not himself rich, which you are.

It looks so good.

It's literally the shape of a toaster. I love it. I need to do something about these seats though to get more lumbar support. I'm in love with this motor though. I'm jealous of your convertible, it's got to sound amazing with the top down

Arguing with some neet on Veeky Forums

Ok, I'm poor thanks kiddo, anything else you want to tell me?

leather seat swap. 350 on ebay right now:

ebay.com/itm/2012-2013-FIAT-500-1-4L-2-DOOR-SPORT-FRONT-SEATS-RIGHT-AND-LEFT-PAIR-/132035481735?hash=item1ebded9087:g:j88AAOSwA3dYUsHW&vxp=mtr

And fuck yeah the noise is amazing. Although I've been watching people who've upgraded to the Mopar exhaust system and somehow it sounds even better.....

I think it's less of the material and from what I've read it's the fact that there's not enough cushion. I'm going to see about stuffing more foam in there, thankfully it's easy to access.
>Also stop giving me things to spend money on

>spending money
I can't even look at the Mopar accessories catalog for the 124 any more. I could spend a couple grand in a heartbeat.

And I keep thinking about the stage 1 chip tune every couple days....

Me too man. I'm just annoyed though that Fiat limits torque in the first two gears. Like damn, I want full boost at 25mph come on.

200hp in this car would be a bucket of fun and apparently the tune is paired to your vin so it doesn't fuck with the warranty....

Dude get your hands on a manual turbo volvo 7/940. It's the best to drive bcuz RWD and also suuuper simple to work on. Make it a goal to make 300 hp and you will have learned and had fun on the way.

The tune I've looked at isn't through Mopar.

They send you a second OEM ECU with the the tune on it. You pop out yours, pop in the replacement. If you ever need warranty work done, you just pop the orginal ECU back in

Brings power up to 200WHP/220WTQ with no limit since the 124 has the NC transmission

I hear you. This was the one I was looking at. It basically masks itself as the stock tune

dynocomp.com/dyno-comp-ecu-upgrade-fiat-500-abarth.html

Get a job and build your credit. Anyone can afford a $30k car no problem.

This isn't /b/, frogposter. Get lost.

eat my shorts lame-o

Every fucking time

Wrx

nigger you are asking us for help

read the sticky and gtfo you pleb

OP, also read AutoBlog for the advice section on buying used cars. Longpost Guy also posted his guide on buying used cars. It's in one of his archived used car sales threads. I don't know which of his threads, so you'll have to search for it.

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/12051886/

>The Tier IV stuff is probably around a 60-70% repo rate within the first 36 months of ownership. Not as bad as buy-here, pay-here tier stuff, but almost as bad.
Pretty sobering. At least OP isn't in the Tier-land zone.

dis

buy one of old domestic cars

buy the cheapest car you can find on craigslist, and trust them that it runs fine

toronto.craigslist.ca/mss/cto/d/fabulous-bmw-calm-driving-non/6239487621.html

if you really can spend 10-15k then just get something cheaper, and use the rest as reserve money in case something goes wrong

This. I have $100k in savings, but I'm just going to get a $5k shitbox and take good care of it

put a WAT sticker on it :^)

I've got a black FiST with one if you ever see one on the road

86/brz

Where you located famalam?

uhhhhhhmmm no one needs your help... loser...

Everyone here will just recommend a fucking Miata.

That's a woman car.

Probably.

southern arvada/wheat ridge area

Uhhh

What do you drive?

looks like a black FiST with a wat sticker on it

black Fiesta ST with a WAT sticker

Have you been to 5280 ?

V O L V O
O
L
V
O

nope

What do you do in Arvada? I only go around that area to hit up ranges/gun stores..

live there? Old town Arvada is pretty nice these days. I work down in littleton.

Nope, I'm more in Denver area, just noticed your post and I visit Arvada time from time since I like to shoot guns and its on my way up to Evergreen...

Hmu anytime you're down for a quick fuck, I live alone. ;)

Brehs pets do a tooj run. Also I just lane split from Idaho springs to 6th Ave due to the accident. Jesus did not take the wheel on that one

Accord

Thanks for replying

sure, I'd go on a toegay run

I've always wondered why there are no CO meet threads desu

Uhh

Are you drinking? I can't understand your sentence...

>due to the accident
What accident?
>I've always wondered why there are no CO meet threads desu

I heard they canceled the last meetup, so I never showed up...

A Fiero with a body kit, faggot.

Google accident near Morrison. It was a mother fucker.

Dope. Are you in the discord?

no I didn't know about it. What's the info?

and damn I just looked it up, wrong-way interstate collision. Surprised only 1 died honestly

Dm me here. And it was insane looking. I haven't seen traffic like that in Denver ever.

discord.gg/YQfkru

Listen you fucking idiot, go on craigslist and buy a fucking 2008 corolla and stay off this board because if you can't take a fucking second to do some research then you're not exactly an enthusiast

I'd look for a lightly modified wrx
good all year round and a blast to drive

I'm not in disgusting burger debt paradise country. I buy my cars with ACTUAL physical money.

They could afford a more expensive car if they went into a little bit of debt. Nobodies fault but their own they drive around in 2k dollar civics. If they have a job they can surely make payments on a more expensive car if they want.

Ford Fiesta ST

well that's pretty poor so I'm guessing a neet

>tfw you will never be a poorfag like OP
feels great.

The sticky is outdated.

>live with mom
>get a job and build credit
>mom packed me lunch today, nice
>afford a 30k car no problem
>mom mind if i keep her in the garage?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. My wife makes my lunch and I call her mommy and give her a big kiss before work everyday. I also drive a 2017 mercedes.

Life goals t b h, congratulations man.

Very nice my dude how you like it? Blog post when?

Reminder that just because you're poor doesn't mean something is ''''''''overpriced'''''''

I've blogged about it a bit. Super fun, shitty seats and speakers, but I've never driven something as fun on tight and twisty mountain roads. It's incredible.