/pg/ - Persona General

Distressed Neet Edition

PREVIOUS
NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S (embed)

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

I want to get Kawakami pregnant and take responsibility

Akechi best boy!

Makoto is love
Makoto is life
Makoto WILL be my wife

A Footaba is fine, too.

>"Akira, dear, do you know of any single males that you could set my sister up on a date. She's been quite lonely lately and I think our relationship has exacerbated her feelings. I want her to be happy."

I love Anne!

Remember when /pg/ was dead?

The world belongs to Anne!

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

I want to date Kawakami!
I want to put a ring on Kawakami!
I want to marry Kawakami!
I want to impregnate Kawakami and rub her swollen belly!
I want to rest my head on Kawakami's pregnant belly and feel the baby kicking!
I want to raise a family with Kawakami!
I want to tell Kawakami how much I love her!
I want to grow old with Kawakami!

Claiming bestest girl!

Great taste bro.

Yusuke is running game for me. I wear so many hats, I can't even put it into words. That scene with him and the mobsters got me so angry I had to stop it. It was a slap in the cake.

>BUT IT WAS SO FUNNY AND GREAT MAI HUSBANDO IS INTERESTED IN ART AND LOBSTERS SO KAWAII XD AND THEN HE GOT 3 NOTES WHEN I ASKED IF I SHOULD STRIP HA HA

Yusuke is Gay Stew. He doesn't have flaws. He has Hollywood flaws. He gains everything by being handsome, then the game tries to subvert it by giving him a weakness and saying "Hey look, he's still human, he's a lonely starving artist!" But he isn't. He's a charismatic artist with an autistic side. He's not a character with flaws. He's Male Hermione.

junpei on that restraining order route

>tfw thought of a story for a Persona TTRPG I was designing but no one will ever play it

You're almost there, don't give up!
Fuuka knows you can do it!

le ebin lunge man

F

I can't wait to play Persona 5 Goro of the Resurrection!

I think you're missing something

Thank you Fuuka, I will finally pull the trigger.

>He doesn't have flaws.
Autism is a flaw.

My plan was to break into Fuuka's room and get her pregnant against her will but it'll be much easier now that I have her consent

Detective babies, a new Persona spin-off coming soon.

I love my Makoto!

Haru is fluffy!

Posting waifu

>"Are you the woman with low self esteem I'm suppose to meet with here at the planetarium for a date?"

Is it fine that persona is a casualized version of smt

i was gonna give up on getting my state certification, but this fuukapost has given me the power to change my life. thanks fuuka

Goddammit Yosuke, even your ultimate persona looks like someone tossed a clown into a wind tunnel.

Also for the user asking in the previous thread, cannot into screenshots because the VitaTV browser is trash and crashes on the Captcha.

You missed an (embed), friend.

I dont like this thread edition

SMT is a casualized version of SMT.

yes, because SMT very quickly turned into the steaming pile of shit that persona used to be

>The average shirogane is born wearing a hat, and lusts for argyle and peacoats by nature.

It's fine, considering we got almost to nothing related to SMT until IV years ago.

Same.

How casualized is it compared to SMTIV:A? I haven't played that one.

This Fuuka post has cured my cancer, thank you.

TFW you realised the PT were born in 1998 and you were born in 1990 and are one of the damn adults they hate

I'm sorry

DEAD PARENTS

Unless you dye your hair.

You absolute madman

Reminder that Ann is for Shiho!

fuck me that's cute

Kanamin is.... THICC?

It takes rank 4 charm to attract a celebrity that isn't allowed to date but you need to be the sexiest man on the fucking planet to be Makoto's fake boyfriend for thirty minutes.

>>Akira
REEEEE

r8 my pre-cruise crew

What are the newspaper clippings about?

Pepe is dead mate

i am literally shitting my pants in anger

How about they give us susan-o in the next persona game and give some retarded party member yoshitsune

Ever see the bottom of a bird cage?

sounds about right.

>Implying anyone on this board is some corporate fuckbag/rapist/abuser

We sit indoors on our fucking computers all day for fucks sake

she uses them to soak up her piss because she can't make it to the bathroom in time

It's just trash

I wonder how many people have said on the internet they're about to kill themselves and then actually do it

Wait, people actually level up personas other than their main one?

imagine the awkward breakfast Joker, Mishima, Makoto, and Sae all have the next morning

>Reading a book about my waifu on the subway

C... Cute...

We have a replacement in place

I also wish for this

Get a Sandalphon.

Its probably related to her dead as fuck mom

I didn't level any of these, its just there post-fuse level

Adachi dropping the truth bombs on Nanako before she's ready, the absolute madman.

G'night, all.

And i loved every second of those baths.

Why is it that so many waifufags want to have kids? Because I do too.

So what's in the garbage bags, then?
Used diapers and maxipads?

imagine the smell

They kind of do but it's not an event. Your dates either buy you the chocolate straight up (which doesn't really mean they can't cook, but seeing how they stand in line for long hours probably means they can't), are clearly homemade (Futaba, Kawakami, Haru, Hifumi and Ann).

Kawakami is weird, during her SL when she comes over and makes you the high end ramen she complains that it's too complicated. Once you romance her however, she makes you Taiyaki and gives it to you as a gift in the school festival date, and by the end of the game she's making top tier coffee, curry and homemade chocolate which makes me wonder if she learns how to cook just to feed Joker.

People want what they can't have.

And you need to reach a level of expression where you can speak with an animal to get Nanako to talk to you, her super special big bro, about a piece of paper.
You also need Max courage to meet an over the hill Yakuza while accompanying a former Yakuza despite the fact you've seen eldritch abominations.

What for?

I can't deny that there might be used maxipads in there but other than that it's probably bottles and food

/pg/ what do you want out of the inevitable spinoffs

But bitches and whores are where the fun starts. Does Adachi actually hate fun

>wanting annoying kids

Having a bf must have motivated her to improve.

Would you give goro delicious pancakes with lots of syrup on them?

I love Ann, and I wish she was real.

>TFW the P3 cast is almost 30

Goodnight user.

Goodnight, /pg/.

>tfw feeling all of this
>remembering I'm 30

Giant cowtits

I grew up with a bunch of siblings and I have a bunch of nieces and nephews so I would not mind having kids.

>Sis they trapped me in the bathroom and foricbly dyed my hair
>They started calling me a slut and one of them even tied my hair up into twin tails

I'm playing Persona Q, is this entire game going to be grinding & dungeon crawling?

Yes after I poison them

Should I make my Satan gun based or just use his spells and concentrate? Is Black Viper good?

I didn't mean that she was a slut. What I mean is that her needing that money because of her situation is a risk that needs to be weighed compared to others. You're taking a higher-than-average risk of failure ina relationship, when you could choose one of the tier 1 girls, or a random virgin girl, and on average do better. What are the odds that Kawakami has had sex for money? Higher than average. What are the odds that a random girl has had sex for money? Average. It's the safer bet to choose the random girl. Of course this is getting into splitting hairs in terms of probability, since you also have much more anecdotal evidence that Kawakami might not want to have sex for money. I think I can see why I put her in too low a position, but based on the questions she raises, I have to leave her in tier 2 instead of 1.

Why the fuck do people ship haru and groo?

What if instead of spinoffs they just did a big sequel

No there're also countless shenanigans which is why you're playing it.

Man, thank fuck for the fusion calculator