Thoughts?

Boring, ugly, awful interior. Tessa should concentrate on making better batteries before pushing a lower end car.

i agree. obviously it's subjective, but it looks fucking ugly with no grill, and the interior looks like that of a corolla from the mid 2000's, and the stupid ass tablet in the center console looks like something out of a bad 80's sci fi flick.

>200 miles
>Need 8+ hours to recharge fully with 9.6 kW
>$60k if you tick ALL options. Very jewish of Tesla
>sub $10k interior

You people are morons. There are people out there that like minimalist designs and this car is perfect.

Everycar doesn't have to look like a fucking Lamborghini with heated door handles.

Grow the fuck up

The interior is good. I and many others have no problems with it. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad snowflake

>Need 8+ hours to recharge fully with 9.6 kW

Seriously?

That's a dealbreaker for me.

I sat in a Model X just a few hours ago. The sales rep said the financing comes out to about $800/month.

It'd be great if I could live out of one too, but I have a mortgage to pay.

>The sales rep said the financing comes out to about $800/month.

topkek. They jew the gullible buyers so harder.

There's a difference between minimalist, and being so minimalist that you lose function.

They're $100,000, so it'd be the same rates as buying a GTR lmao.

While I agree it's kind of lacking on the inside, I think it's a good car overall. Especially if you live around an area with a good supercharger network. But man there's a good chance Tesla will die if they fuck up production and I really wouldn't like that to happen.

>grow the fuck up
>disregards other people's grievances and opinions

literal retard, fuck off sperg.

As someone who drools over minimalist design, this is just shit.
Teslas look better from any angle other than the front

I think it's fine from the front

the complete lack of a grill destroys the front end for me, or I would agree.
Instead its just a cheap plasticy looking panel.

it doesn't need a grill. I think it's great

It needs a grill. The front end looks like shit.

that is if you are using the charger that plugs into 110.

wall mounted 240 chargers are 8 or 6 hours. depending on model.

The exterior reminds me a lot of the EV1 in some ways. I can almost guarantee this is the design they came up with after drastically simplifying the manufacturing process (compared to S & X) and running the resulting CAD through flow simulation and tweaking from there to find a happy medium.

The thing is I don't see anyone who is complaining about the exterior/interior of the Model 3 (in terms of it being the deciding factor in a purchase) running out to buy a Chevy Bolt anytime soon.

i've started to come around to tesla ever since i started reading reports of over 200k teslas that have lost less than 10% of their original battery. I really think Tesla nailed their battery tech, and it can only get better through here.

Nah that's what makes it look different

I don't want different. I want not ugly.

It's not that bad, they're going for a more futuristic design language, and obviously like an electric car. This is part of the appeal for the mass target market, it's not "luxury car that happens to lack a grille", they want it to obviously stand out as an EV

I get why they didn't include analog gauges but I really wish they did. There's tons of things that could go wrong with the screen and without it you're dicked. This is a car they're expecting to make 500k+ off and there's going to be countless stories of kids throwing hot wheels n shit right at it

The model X is fucking hideous

Also, is there any reason to buy it over an S? Isn't the S spacious enough inside?

macs are shit. sorry about your bad taste. get over it.

I would say come back in 2023

Can you drift it?

No, thanks to the heavy batteries

>8 hours instead of 2 minutes to fill up

That is horrible

just because you like it doesnt mean its good. wait for the 2nd or 3rd gen one. itll probably be 1000 times better

It's my life goal to never buy an electric car, much less their lower tier offering. There's no replacement for the sound of an internal combustion engine.