antiques roadshow funds

lesbians, vape pens, blown head gaskets

I hate their marketing...

That's not their audience.

One of the few sedans I can actually get in AWD that isn't over 30k

Hillary voters.

>being this retarted

>retarded boxer engine for no reason
I assume Porsche uses it for no reason as well.
>decent awd also used for no reason
You mean the AWD system that has been destroying its competition since the early 2000's? Not to mention the company's selling point?

>blown head gaskets
lmao, no.

I concur

>not knowing about the Subaru Liberal Plow
youtube.com/watch?v=hosMejZZfo4

youtube.com/watch?v=F92j7Qpghog

For a company that has been repeatedly beating their own sales records every year since 2005, Subaru is doing a pretty good job

dont be stupid...low cg of boxer engine is a good handling point.

they fell for a Subaru meme

>rally heritage
>AWD
>Boxer engine
>unique sound
>character
>affordability
>STI

However subaru lost almost all of it

How did they lose it? There are virtually no other makers that do AWD in their sedans for the 20-30k range

So br/o/s I kinda fell in love with the baja after driving one this week, should I get one? They're holding value really well and I love the stupid funky looks and it's pretty useful

Boxer engine and awd

Yes, get a black on black Baja turbo, they're so unique, cool looking, and really fun.

>shilling this hard
Show us your shitbox impreza

I voted for drumpf though, in my lesbian wagon

Sorry to disappoint bro. I own a Spec.B

Nice.
Also please ease up on the HDR.

Shitty meme engines and meme wheel drive and boyracer or hippy faggots

>meme
please leave.

SUBARU IS LOVE

Practicality

>tfw Veeky Forums roasts Subarus but is completely okay with Miata faggots

>ringland failure
>brotella t6
>grenaded first gear
>flat bill bros giving you peace sign all the time
>tick tick tick tick tick tick

>porsche and boxer engines
Yes, but they are also building sportscars and their owners will be just fine if the Porsche is in the shop for 2 weeks and they have to drive the Lexus on the weekend instead.

I was going to say lesbians and fuccbois

Not that they're bad cars. But they should take the airbags out of Imprezas so all of the kids who crash them end up dead and then spin off another company that only does "utility" vehicles.

AWD, turbo, flat 4, vape, obnoxious exhaust note

The boxer engine is a meme. It has no benefits over a modern inline or v engine. Center of gravity doesn't matter if all you make are econoboxes. Awd is a meme for driving on normal or dirt roads. Tires matter much more.

How does it feel to smoke faggots around corners in what looks like a family car?

You know what I always have wondered. Why the fuck does subaru sell for less than normal cars and they come with the best in class awd? How the fuck do they manage. They must charge our the fucking ass for servicing

Their interiors are pretty terrible

When you've been making AWD drivetrains on an autistic scale for 20+ years, you're bound to get good at it.

I'd say the balanced lack of vibrations being a horizontally opposed set up versus a Inline 4 cylinder.

And it seems to hold true in all generations of Subi engines. From my 1.4l boxer to my 2.5l. Can be smooth at 500rpn where an online shakes to hell even with a balancer shaft assembly

Those are lesbians, aren't they?

>Their interiors are pretty terrible
back to /tfg/ you go

>balancer shaft assembly

>be me
>ride in friend's MazdaSpeed 3 with built motor
>has deleted balance shaft
>interior rattles violently throughout rev range
>ride in different friend's 700+ AWHP STi on hoosiers (pic related)
>smooth all the way to 9000 RPM

How will inline 4 fags ever recover?

Kek, that's fully loaded?

Their interiors remind me of Kia/Hyundai 15 years ago. This isn't even a matter of opinion, it's objective. If you are a true autist and want everything to look like a 1992 Geo, then I guess Subaru is perfect for you. But basicaly anything else in the segment will look like they actually tried to make it look good, even if it were on a budget.

Not that guy, but feelsgoodman. Also when people pull up at a stoplight a lot of them don't know it's a GT cause the bonnet scoop is subtle and hard to see from the side

>meanwhile in a moderately equipped Kia

I mean whether these cars look good is up for debate, but at least they tried unlike Subaru

>ringland failure
Only the EJ257 was prone to this
>brotella T6
once upon a time it was an okay oil for non-forged motors.
>grenaded fist gear
Don't forget grenaded 2nd gear. WRX guys just can't comprehend the TY75xxx transmissions not being able to handle power.
>flat bill bros giving you peace sign all the time
minus the hats and the vape, every brand affinity community has this.
>tick tick tick tick tick
>what is fixing a turbocharged motor when it starts to wear from constant abuse and high mileage?

They sell for a good relatively cheap price but they hold their value when it comes to reselling... if they have a turbo

>Yes, but they are also building sportscars and their owners will be just fine if the Porsche is in the shop for 2 weeks and they have to drive the Lexus on the weekend instead

>implying any other car brand isn't prone to having shit in the shop for two weeks

Nigga that Subaru pic is a fourth gen spec B, from 2009 or earlier if I'm not mistaken

I'd rather drive the 20 year older Subaru than this buttons everywhere bullshit Kia.

If you like cheap feeling garbage, then have fun driving your financed Kia/Hyundai.

Inexpensive brand new

Inexplicably overpriced when old

defending anything Kia

Kek, not really. Just saying that Subaru could act like they care a little more since the person paying many dollhairs for their cars will be spending a lot of time in there.

That was almost all Japanese cars up until recently though. They have tried to catch up in that department ever since Uncle Sam bailed out the US companies and the Big 3 had to start giving a shit about engineering.

bulldyke styling

kek

The faggot owner

>dykes with golden retrievers driving Subarus

This is Jamaica Plains

The car on the picture is a model from 2004

What exactly is wrong with that interior? I own one as well (06 Outback turbo) and it's just fine. All I'm getting out of you is a lot of "I don't like it so it's bad" without any substance explaining why you think it's bad.

If you think it's exactly like a 2002 model Kia then you're obviously not spending much time around those like I do as a technician. They're all falling apart and ruined, while every old Subaru I've been in has stood the test of time and neglectful owners.

>Subaru Impreza owner for 10 years

My biggest complaint about the Subaru interior is the lack of lumbar support I had in the seats. Otherwise it was a fine interior. I replaced the stereo so I could get an aux cable and it had everything I needed.

Luckily for you, Subarus are legos. I put 02 WRX seats in my 98 LGT and it's probably the best thing I've done to it. So comfortable. Depending on yours' model year, they should just bolt right in.

Love your car dude and am jealous, not a huge fan of the rear bumper 2bh though

This. Subaru bucket seats are comfy unless you are a fat cunt.

Daily fucking reminder that STI's lose to v6 mustangs

It's just missing a fuck-huge Fujistubo cannon muffler to fit in with the vape naysh.

Lesbians and e ejuice whats /wrx/ vaping tonight?

LOVE IS WHAT MAKES A SUBARU A SUBARU

On what planet is this happening? I've seen stock GC8's run mid to high 13's numerous times.

MOM I CRASHED THE SUBARU

How many boosted 6 cylinder STIs are there?

Considering that the GC has 0-60 time of 4.7, I kind doubt it.

Daily reminder that Fordcucks are eternally btfo.

Factory spec 1/4 mile is 13.3s for the 22b, which is a heavier car than a regular GC.

Not an STi, but mighty car memes had Gramps (second gen legacy) and then Super Gramps (fourth gen Legacy) which they had put a turbo EZ36 in to make it run an 11.92.

I ruined mine

Cheers man, the rear exhaust cutout seems to be hit and miss with people. I personally prefer it because the base fifth gen liberty GT's look disgustingly plain (pic related)
Further down the track I'm going to try and make the exhaust cutouts slightly bigger and get twin blast pipes from either side

>80 replies
>only correct answer

Blue, all other colored subarus are inferior.

you know it's used in aviation because reliability?

The absurd faggotry owners have when pricing them on the used market. Honda and Toyota wish they could get close to the rice tax you have to pay on these cars. Subarus are probably the only car I would consider buying brand new so I could sell it a few months later for more than i paid for it due to the cult of people willing to blindly overpay for them

What does he mean by the tick tick tick

my 94' Loyale wagon and 2001 Forester had Lumber adjustments on the driver seat. I loved how simple the 2005 and below interiors were.

>Canada is full of faggot's and faggot enabling liberals
>Canada also becomes a snowy shithole every winter
>So all the fag's and liberals buy Subaru's due to their AWD being very useful for winter
>So the stereotype of Subaru being Dykemobiles continues to be proven right on an endless loop

>too autistic to look at a few buttons

Subaru's are rare as fuck here in NS. at least half of cars here are Honda civics and the other half are sunfires