Does this look a $35,000 interior to y/o/u guys?

Does this look a $35,000 interior to y/o/u guys?

>Didn't think so

At least let us answer the question.

we already have two tesla threads, jeez

Looks like i'm staring at the desk top of a cubicle with a Logitech steering wheel attached to it.

Where is the speedometer? Am I supposed to look down and over at a bright white iPad?

Looks like a $15,000 interior with ipad glued to the dash

>when a $3,000 poo-in-loo car has a better interior than your halo econoshitbox

the first smart phones looked silly compared to the ones you get nowadays. this car just turned ice vehicles into flip phones.

I'm gonna own one and there is nothing you icecucks can do about it

lol ameritards eternally BTFO

>speedo in the middle
WHY

Literally none of Tesla's interiors look as nice as the price tag would suggest

Looks like something a first time CAD user would make practicing simple 3d shapes

I was originally against the lack of a dashboard but at this point I'm completely on board with the interior due to how whiny Veeky Forums is about it.

Who cares? Who ever plans on buying this would probably care less that the interior lacks personality.

Honestly looks like someone super glued a small iMac to the dash....

is the pillars and ceiling made out of alcantara? how absolutely retarded, they should have just wrapped the entire interior on that fucking stuff instead of faux leather.

>hurrrrrr derrrrrrr why does mercedes put ipads on their consoles it looks so dumb hurrrrrrrrrr
>tesla puts a fucking computer on their console
>omg!!! wow!!11 so cool!!! elon ftw!!11111

Really. That drives (ha) it home for me. It's a fucking cube in a car. I can't wait to see the kind of home Tesla would design. It would make me want to eat a bullet, I'm sure.

>they should have just wrapped the entire interior on that fucking stuff instead of faux leather.

have you any fucking idea how expensive alcantara is?

they're idiots for using it AT ALL in the entry level version.

velours seats, and normal roof and you'd have a 29k car.

Yes goyim

What I DO like about the car is that it seems kinda like a greenhouse again with all those huge window areas and it also has a quite low beltline for a modern car. Did you notice that?
The pillars are not too thick either.

DELETE!

>I like things that people dislike for legitimate reasons

So you're a retarded contrarian? Cool

Point out the part where I said I liked it. Oh wait, you can't. Dumbass.

Is it really that expensive? Nissan has used it in plenty of their cars

All the seats look like a shitty knockoff of the Model S seats.

This interior is beyond garbage no matter what angle you stare at it.

I pity the retards who think they like it because daddy Elon told them to.

Oh you we're replying to someone else, sorry don't beat me.

I replied to you by accident man

>Only 500km range
Top kek, looks like I won't be getting electric for a long time. Come back when it can get 800km to the tank and takes less than 5 minutes to fill up.

>drive 400km
>take a 40 min break to supercharge it and stretch/pee
>drive the other 400
>....?

>Have to add almost an hour to your tips

Tesla seats don't even feel that great. They're wanna be sporty seats that are more like economy airline seats.

What suprised me most is the model X is a six figure car, yet the back seats have zero features. No screens, no climate controls, seat backs are hard plastic with no pockets. You get a vent that's it.

Think about it. With driver assist, or self autonomous mode, whatever you prefer to call it, this could literally be the office on wheels where you don't even have to drive. You can take a trip anywhere you want and do work at the same time in one sitting. Quite the business trip.

(tbqh i really hope that won't be a reality)

stop crying to me about your "legitimate reasons" you stupid faggot lmao

Veeky Forums is as contrarian as I am. most of the complaints about tesla aren't even about the cars,it's that Veeky Forums doesn't like millennials even though Veeky Forums is entirely millennials.

This doesn't look comfy at all for anyone except the front occupants.

Would a Model S be the car that Nakazato would drive?

>Nakazato LOVES to brake hard
>Model S has regenerative braking, so his hard braking would recharge his battery
>Nakazato's entire gimmick was fast acceleration and loves to floor it
>Model S has the fastest 0-60 acceleration, the only important day-to-day metric
>Model S, like the JEE TEE ARU, is four wheel drive
>and like the JEE TEE ARU, the Model S is an overweight, understeering pig
>Nakazato's favorite color is black
>the model S looks killer in black

it is a car designed to reach a specific price point. of course the interior is gonna be shit

the only reason people will buy this is because it's electric

The mid row was alright. But just awkward because you're just sitting there with nothing. Not even an armrest. The rear windows don't roll down all the way! Really felt like being in a concept car that wasn't ready for production.

The windshield was amazing I'll give it that. The column stocks are weird, they don't have enough tactile feedback, it's not a lever like usual stocks, more like a paddle that returns to the same position. but I'm guessing 99% will simply get used to this as they own the car I don't understand why they advertise these things as muh future yet do not put in a HUD. It's distracting using the screen and takes away from the driving experience. They want fuck huge windows, use them.

It looks like 4 sumo wrestlers sitting in my car.

reminds me more of those "invisible driver" pranks where the driver disguises himself as the car seat

this is fucking retarded

Looks nice as Fuck

>there are people who unironicaly fall for "le electric car" meme

>supercharge

It is no longer free. :^)

If you don't look at the dash board, it's a fairly nice, minimalist interior with decent, but cheap seats not meant to be sporty.
The door panels are a nice design that blows the e60's out of the water.
The pedals look extremely cheap and trashy, the dash is terribly bad and disgusting and the wheel is piggu futoi.

>blows the e60 out of the water
bull fucking shit. you're delusional. I don't even like the e60 that much (bmw after 2002 is really meh) but its much better

Yes, dipshit. Now suck daddy musks dick or else i'll spam you with stock photos of saudi princes and call you a cuck.

e60 door panels are horrendous.
That's why I chose them.
e36,e39,e38, door panels are great though.

No it isn't auto makers just make you pay an extreme premium for name brand "ALCANTARA"

>Does this look a $35,000 interior to y/o/u guys?
No one is going to buy the $35,000 version. And the ones being made now are not the $35K but the $44K versions for better PR value due to the better description.

Everyone will want to upgrade the interior, but the next package for the Model 3 $35K car is a $5000 upgrade package. SO it is basically $40K or suffer. And it makes no sense to get a tesla EV without any of the automated driving features such as parking, stay in lane, automated cruise control and that is another $5000. And if you want to future proof that software with software updates, you have to add another $3000 to the price at purchase time. Or you can pay a zillion dollars later.

By the way, the $35K car only comes in black. So if you want any other color, you are buying options packages. Remember that some option packages require you to buy other prior option packages first.

>With driver assist, or self autonomous mode, whatever you prefer to call it
That is NOT the $35K car. You have to buy options packages to get those features. I don't know about the subscription fees.

I really hope that ipad has a dark mode because all that white light would probably give me a seizure at 11pm lighting

muh contemporary minimalism

my favorite genre. Peter Micheal Hamel and David Borden are gr8.

lmaoing at electricucks lives. You're just choosing when you burn your fossil fuels. Solar and wind don't provide shit unless you go with thorium, nuclear, and coal. Your range is also shit and you can't change batteries yet. Charging still takes longer than you'd like as well.

Man the future is fucking boring. WW3 when?

are those textured plastic seatbacks?

No, let alone 45k, or 60k once all the upgrades are available.

Neither did the Model S interior ever look like $100,000 to me.

Not really

>those seats
My old Twingo had similar ones

No every still sees a $50k Ford Fiesta interior.

>navigate menus to turn on defroster or AC
holy fuck

Honestly, I do this a lot of the time anyway. Stop somewhere roughly halfway on long trips and have lunch/dinner/etc, walk around and stretch, etc. maybe watch an episode of something on my cellphone. helps to combat the fatigue and take a little break.

i live in vancouver, all of our power comes from hydroelectricity. i rarely drive over 100km/day and everywhere i park there is charging available.

everything you need, nothing you dont.
this is an appliance. love it.

Yes. literally

e90s/e60s were the best bmws that bmw ever made

35k isnt a lot of money desu. It not having a HUD is into the trash tier tho

Why is the wheel so thick?

>in an emergency
>need to drive long distance
>hold on can't make it I need to recharge for a couple hours

the wood trim looks absolutely out of place.

It has a giant fucking screen, that's all normies care and want

We can always laugh.

Consider other 35k car interiors.

Is this car made for people who hate driving but are forced to?

I like how it looks like a computer desk with a computer screen on it. I bet it feels like riding in a comfy, self driving, mobile office. I will sip my coffee and do office stuff while I watch cars go by.

If it's like the Volt, the defrost comes on automatically using the built-in humidity sensor, and the climate system is temperature controlled.

I would rather have it be completely flat and longer, so it could be an actual desk and table. That would be cool.

>Drive 800km in comfy interior.
>Stop, get get gas and piss
>10 mins later drive another 800km.

>Changing is free
>Diesel costs £1.15/$1.50/€1.29 per litre

Where exactly is speedometer?

>complain about fuel prices
>buy car for 35k+ to save 100 bucks a month

>Buy 35k car and have to pay £100 extra each month
vs
>Buy 35k car and that's it

Why not just buy a cheap car if youre poor?

I like EVs but no instrument cluster pisses me off
Obviously this car was made for annoying wives to give their husbands a bunch of shit about how fast they are going. There is no reason for anyone except the driver to see the speed of the car

>buying the Apple of cars

TOP KEK

Gasoline is .54 per liter.

What is gasoline?

Looking at a picture and sitting in one are 2 completely different experiences.

I recommend everyone at least try getting your buns in one, it's quite the experience. I'm not sure who else has such an advanced control interface like Tesla's, but it's quite amazing.

On the Model X SUV, you can lower and raise the car's suspension through the touch screen. It even has a "jack" feature to raise the car up for maintenance without any tools.

Not a shill, I just had stock in Tesla ;)

Why would you need a speedometer, user? The car does everything for you, including speed limiting. Do you want to waste your time looking at a meaningless number?

t. Poo in loo
Stop; both arecequally trash and i'd rather have a table with a giant ipad instead of this tbqh