League of legends general /lolg/

Plush qt edition!
old:Eyosongive.us

Mordekaiser is going to be full AD once he's reworked isn't he?

should i buy all the runes for kayle will she show me a good time

comfy bfs~

featuring zed stark

Xth for Illaoi

xth for breast metal waifu

I hope not, I like him as a hybrid juggernaut

Any tips for an old Jungler coming back into the game? I think the last time I played Tahm just came out.

I mostly played Vi jungle.

Is it better to rush AP or Health on Vlad?

>top laner feeds their garen

didnt think Id say this about a potential Illoai skin, but that is really cute

>random diamond 2 BR player having to hard carry G2 Zven and Expect else they would lose against GAM Slay and Stark
i can already feel the g2-8

what an unfortunate name

>fits better thematically
>already has highest base AD in the game
>AD itemization superior to AP
>total AD ratios mean both your auto attacks and your skills scale
>ability damage ratios scale with AD per level

I fucking hope so.

Why do these people exist

>tfw riot retards at Ticket Support don't even read my god damn description

then instead of looking at my SOLOQueue matches to find the bug they look at my fucking FLEX QUEUE and say hur dur nothing is wrong

now i gotta send a fucking reply, re open the god damn ticket and wait another day before i can play ranked again.

>our ignite akali feeds early as their wukong teleports all over our map spinning on our team
>akali keeps on splitpushing top endlessly but stops at revolver and builds tank instead
>she keeps on feeding but keeps on getting harder to kill until it takes two to kill her but she takes one down with her anyway
>we win
>akali had 12 deaths, everyone else had 0, 1, 1, and 4
i didn't know feed2win was a legit strat, but they were a good sport about it and made it work. do we have a budding hanshinshin in gold?

Why is morgana so unbelievably popular? Honestly haven't gone a game for seemingly weeks on end without her being in the game. Is it because shes retardproof? I'm so tired of seeing this edgelordimagirlfallenangellolpayattentiontomeplzgais shitter. Holy fuck league players are truly one dimensional.

>They're going to release him as "Build AP" unlike other juggernauts
>Actually make him have base stats like Darius, Illaoi, etc.
>Then he's going to be insanely OP
>Nerfed
>Considered a "failed experiment" yet again

Xth for condense cleanse and heal into one spell

Reminder for Jinxfags

Are you okay?

No..that player just knew how to play when behind. He knows that offensively hes going to be weak, so he built tanky, kept pushing objectives, allowing you guys to push other lanes. He knows that hes not worth any gold so killing him wont do much. In fact it may hurt the enemy to kill him since hes full tank since they'll be wasting time while rest of team farms/gets objectives.

They always think they are helping

Is Ivern still really strong cause I just had one on my team who destroyed.

is there a more bs champ than lee? in the last 10 games i played with a lee sin in game, they just carry the early game and win, and most his ganks are the most obnoxious no counterplay shit ever

Ivern's utility right now is insanely busted.

>lol chibi animu imsocute please look at me bois im only wearing a bra so u can c my bewbs picture

wow, again, you guys are seriously one dimensional.

Morgana is an edgy anorexic whore
also has stinky feet

Until Riot releases some dedicated AP bruiser items "build AP on this immobile fighter" isn't ever going to work. There's a reason Diana and Rumble build full AP rather than 1-2 damage items into tanky items.

Morde either needs to be full AD or the game needs AP bruiser items.

> Sejuani is my 2nd most played champion
> new kit doesn't appeal to me at all

it finally happened. I keep hearing people say how they miss old Graves or old Skarner and now I have my very own champion to miss playing.

Vastly enjoyable
saved it

how....how in gods green earth do you go 9 deaths in fifteen minutes as janna and 20 by the 42 minute mark. Solely you are the reason we lost.

He's been a free win for like 4 months now.

>imblying thats bad thing

i prefer katarinas feet to tbrh senpai

You know what's more cancerous than %hp damage?

%hp damage that scales with the attacking champion's health rather than the target's.

FUCK

NIGGERS

FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK FUCK RFUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THREE TIMES

THREE TIMES I'VE GOTTEN SINGED IN ARAM

THREE TIMES SOME FAGGOT NIGGER MEXICAN LEAVES IN LOBBY

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I NEED MY PILLS

>calling an user out for pointing out trash
>decides to comment with pure 110% garbage
You guys are fucking pathetic.

Why exactly did you miss old Sejuani? She was just an ult bot that looped two slows back to back.

Morgana is way less played than a lot of other supports nowadays and if you are seeing her it's because yes, she is inexpensive, simple, and highly effective.

t. Kayle

>You now start the game with 1,000g

What changes?

>tilted so far down that i'm back with people who can't pick, or failing that itemize properly
>starting at 10 minutes, in every single fight xin zhao gets kicked by lee and dies instantly
>never learns or builds a defensive item
noo

stinky whore
take a shower

I sit at fountain for 25 seconds then teleport to lane to start laning phase with sheen

she's basically the exact same with a new W wtf?

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums results

stackers lost

manlet clapped

the normal stuff u know

>tfw you think the amount of CDR overload is already bad but Riot tossed 10% CDR onto nu-banshees veil

This!

Banshee's veil's CDR is because it and abyssal switch stats.

They swapped the stats of Banshee's and Abyssal Scepter.

>im a dark angel but im in a high school outfit and my ears are fucking sideways for some fucking reason just like in ur favorite anime! XDXDXDXDXD

>Way less common than other supports
Nigga huh, about the only two played more are lulu and karma

But no I think she just appeals to the lowest pandering weebs,gurls,edgelords,and losers out there.

xth for vayne is fucking retarded if you can get out of lane holy fuck this is so fun why didnt anyone tell me

she's the 11th most played support out of 30 listed on champion.gg

Literally how? Old Sejuani was a literal Ult bot that Q'd into fights and massed her W and E constantly without a care for nuance or optimal usage.

Now she actually feels dynamic and powerful and gained so much more like her fucking godlike passive and E because 80% of her kit's budget isn't locked into her ult. I don't know how it's possible to have such shit taste

how do i play draven against caitlyn... It feels like if the cait is half decent u get shit on (of course your support is always worthless)

t. Nigga that just got shit on by a well placed Dark Binding

Have some ass it'll calm your nerves.

>Lane opponent has double Doran's and pots
>Destroys you the moment you TP in

>tele back to mid tower at level 6
>level 6 full ap fizz all ins you under your own tower and escapes with half his hp

DELETE THIS

>tfw Censer is fucking broken as shit but everyone is concentrating on Redemption because it has an active

wtf? You are retarded if you think this is a morgana is overpowered rant.
t.black monkey that cant read
Shes okay at best. I'm just tired of seeing her in literally every fucking game dumbass. That's my fault though. I shouldn't have expected basic reading comprehension from /lolg/.

any of you looking for a boost? not free of course

VG VS VG NEEDS TWO
JOIN UP
vidya

>tfw no Yordle Stompers

mfw

Let me and my ad carry have our fun

If she's easy enough to deal with then I'm not sure why people picking her is a problem. Other supports get played way more frequently and she's nonexistent mid as well so this "every game" thing sounds like a bit of hyperbole and you probably just ran into 3 or 4 recently.

>[REMOVED] Karma no longer starts the game with a point in Mantra

Tiddy waifu

>implying im talking about mid
>implying that every game is hyperbole
>implying that so many other supports are played more
>implying that the jack offs who pick her aren't the most cringe worthy animu imagirlpleasebelieveme fuckers in the game
idiot.

>Sona with passive items
No you fuck, after finishing Sighstone and supp item you go straight for Lich Bane into AP stuff and start wrecking skulls. TLD wins lane by being the supreme bully you are.

Bet you're a shy cheerleader with Windspeaker's Blessing that plays Sona like a bad Nami when the mute one is one of the best aggresive supports in the game. Fuck you.

I play Sona with stormraider's

>its this bronze shitter full dmg no ss sona again

you gotten to your silver promos yet?

why is she so angry?

Because she can't say I love you to me

or you could win lane with that thunderlords then buy normal support items like a non-idiot

Nips finally recognizing who the best team in the world is.

Do you want to know the reason reason? Its because you can be bad and still be good with morgana. No seriously, land a q every once in a while. What gameplay mechanics to do have to do after that? Press W. That's literally it. That's all you have to do to be effective.

>implying she'd tell you she loved you when she actually loves me

I can respect that or Deathfire's Touch as long as you use Sona to her strengths, which is to bully lane then screw peoples' mind.
I'm Plat, thank you. It's you who should play Sona like Sona and not like Nami. Nami is better at doing Nami things. Like, the mermaid is way better than Sona at that kind of play.
Lich Bane is the perfect item for Sona. I can get a Redemption, I can get a Mikael, I can get stuff that will help me win, be it AP or supp items. But Ardent Censor? That's a great item for Janna, Karma or Lulu, not a Sona, especially if I'm already getting Redemption.

If i can keep people alive its good enough for me. lane bullying is a must but by late game its more crucial to keep people safe.

Play mid if you want to be an apc faggot

YAAAAASS LULU SLAY

Censer is superior to redemption. I'd drop that for censer on Sona.

>tfw i fapped to this
Full sauce is "come on shoot faster", user. It's a futa doujin btw.

iddy biddy tiddy comiddy : DDDDDDDD

>sona can literally shield all 5 members of her team at the same time like karma but on a shorter cd
>ardent censor is not great for sona
?????
not that i play sona anymore, but explain this

Git gud

>Just lost 6 games of ranked in a row

Just fuck my shit up famalam

arent censer is fucking perfect on sona are you high? she can proc it on everyone fucking consantly. better than anoyone you mentioned desu

>tfw hopped up on opioids and want to play league but I don't want to move

>thinking i don't know the comic
I appreciate it, but who do you think i am?

Kal'Dir the void scout

Passive: Has a kindred like tab. Can transform into a chosen enemy, or nearest ally/neutral monster.
Whats the rest of its kit like lolg?

All this, AND Censer gives you a good chunk of 60 AP, while Redemption gives you none.

Anyone know if these icons, from the featured xayah/rakan highlight reel, are part of the game or edited on?

>Bursting someone and speeding away at mach10

Feels good man
People don't seem to understand that Stormraiders basically removes her trade risk

ur mom

#gottem #rekt #kysmyman

Combine that with the new thingie her support item does.

90% of your shitposting is because of that comic

Dear /lolg/ why does Riot hate d Dyr? Last season after patch 6.20 i got to diamond with him and now its a fucking struggle to even get to plat. I feel worthless and i have no clue on what to build. I saw some phoenix eye of the watchers trinity zzrot randuins thornmail build and it looks good but all the tiger builds feel lackluster.

>Play a game where our Ashe gets caught out by herself
>She barely escapes and is almost to our towers
>If she keeps running, she's more than fine
>Decides to stop and use anything other than her ult
>Get's fucked a few feet from the tower range

Man that comic is a fucking blessing to this earth and I thank god for its existence.