Final Fantasy General DLXVIII - /ffg/

Second-best class edition. What's the best one? It's the one you like the most.

>General info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

let's say that someone wants to make an /ffg/ rpg game that adapts all of our major posts/memes/posters in our history.

let's say that our someone wants is unsure if our posters must be either npcs or the pcs.

if npc, they will be just that, npc giving quests or something, or something like the developers room.
if pcs they will be either guest characters (like Leo on VI, the tantalus crew on IX, etc) or full pcs

either way the main character is going to be your average joe with a destiny of sorts (named user)

what will be better? pcs or npcs? this is just a hypothetical question of course

BLU MAGIC WHEN, RK?!?

Stop making stupid selfish decisions for everybody without asking and handling the doc as if it's only yours, retard.

Freya-sama is too cute for pictures

This. Someone just make a new BE doc.

What would you give for it, kupo?

I want Freya-sama to punish me!

Alisae

I will give the ability to ever pull anything for my FF husbando ever. I can live without Jecht in my life. Probably.

Freya viable in BE fucking when??
She's cute

Can anyone help me with how the fuck should I use with Thancred? Got his BSB on the Anniversary. I'm currently using it with Steal Power/Thief's Revenge.

Silly user, that's clearly Alphinaud. Or it would be if he wasn't a useless shit.

Furfags MUST DIE

Go away ratfuckers

If you have the Thief motes, Mug Bloodlust is a popular choice. Other than that, Thief's revenge is good, and I've seen people run the Ninja scroll skills to take advantage of element too.

Have you gotten advice anywhere before about it in the past? Is he someone that is a vital part of your team right now?

samefag

Take advantage of the low cast time for Celerity abilities to rack up his SB gauge quick. If you have any +dmg Dagger RMs (Adventurer's Dagger, Trick Attack, Wings Unfurled) use them. Dismissal / Powerchain are nice options too.

As user said Mug Bloodlust is also popular.

Gas yourself, my man

Alisae and Hildebrand for RK when

rats are for kill

one single sad furfaggot

>giving attention whores more attention
please no

Better than being a sad pedophile like you :^)

Speaking of Mug Bloodlust, do you think that a thief with the ability attached to a BSB command can skip out on the sphere?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gz

Yes, they can be that lazy.

Possibly, but if you went that route you'd more or less need Mako or Dr.Mog to proc that almost immediately.

This is what ratfuckers believe
>pedo
I don't know man, if you're trying to get back at someone who made you butthurt and you want to be taken seriously instead of coming off like a retard, you have to bring real stuff, not made up generic replies, you rat for brains

Hotdamn.
Only took me three days

Don't talk to me pedophile scum, I already called the police

Thanks ratfucker, maybe they'll call greenpeace so they can gas you

Enjoy your prison rape pedophile faggot

>furfaggot being defensive and sinking further instead of saving face
LMAO

>she punishes you
>by giving you the bubonic plague and then you die

th-thanks

samefag

Dude, are you like 12 years old?

yeah maybe

>gets btfo
>u..underage

Check.

>If you're not a furfag, you're a pedo
Really steals your flute

>this fag

Guessing that you see it as debuffing sooner rather than self-buffing later? The character I have this issue with is Rikku, and she has dancer 5* to get shit done sooner if needed.

>RKfags shitting up another thread
Really makes you think.

Can any Mobius user advice me? I've just pulled for the first time and I got Berserker. How is it? Should I re roll?

>gets btfo
When did you do this, furfag?
By calling someone a pedo and then "calling the police" over a post on the internet? You really are 12, aren't you?

>t. pedophile

samefag

The opposite, actually. The main reason you'd use Mug Bloodlust is for the substantive buff to yourself early on that lasts long enough for you to do something with it and start getting higher numbers early in a fight. Rikku in partcular has so much variety in her skill set that you could totally make either one work, it would just depend on what the boss in question and your team comp needed more, fast DPS or fast buffing/debuffing.

>RKfags

dude are you new here? freyanon is a BE poster since last year

>It's always RKfags
Nice try, BEtard

with each passing day I am coming to the realization that BE must be the secret master race

>All this butthurt and ducking after getting BTFO'd
>I-IT MUST BE THE SAMEFAG< everybody here loves furfags
LMAO, such a nice butthurt

BEfags >>>>>>>>> RKfags.
This has been confirmed for like a month now.

You mean "BE ape"
Butthurt rat fucker is an Exvius shitter though

Why so mad pedophile, cops already know, it's too late for you :^)

He'll an hero once he realizes Freya isn't real and if she were real he'd be cucked given how shit of a character she is, don't worry, user

Nope. They're an RKfag and other RKfags are falling for the bait. Not fooling anyone.

Please include mobius

>N-NO U
>I-I totally called the cops over the internet, and I magically got your address, I'm so funny
Man, no wonder you want to fuck a cartoon rat, you're literally a rat for brains, how do you even turn on the computer?
Can you even push the on button while wearing your cum stained fursuit?

no

>this thread
How do we get rid of RK players?

Fair enough, I go that route when I use the ability on other characters. With the shit Rikku can bring with her already, it's a bit tougher to sort it out.

>it would just depend on what the boss in question
A good example would be Torment FFX and this current XII U++ event. She was needed for damage more for Geo compared to getting AoE debuffs down fast in U++.

Every side has its own shitposting episodes that pop up every now and then desu
>RK
Multiplayer drama (which has different flavors and versions each time)
Team Builds

>BE
Google docs
Yams

>Shared
reddit witch hunts
namedropping

Whatever he is, RK fag or Exvius fag is irrelevant desu
He's pretty pathetic

>magically
no such thing ;)

Stay mad pedophile, hope you have a vat of acid ready for that hard drive

>Samefagging
RK literally has been brought up once this thread so far.

This is what happens where there's a drought of content in a general thread. It started getting wrapped up in extreme navel gazing.

I'd post a screenshot, but you'd just say it was edited in MS paint. Keep proving him right, RKfag.

zero tolerance to ratfuckers desu
I don't know how they even try to save face after getting called out, they're not human beings

"""""""""""FINAL FANTASY"""""""""""general?

Loli is legal in my country, now what, rat fucker?

now you're still a pedophile, btw thanks for the literal written admission of guilt, lmao.

.......dude

Whether you hate them or not, please stop filling up half the thread complaining about them.

>Ratfucker VS Pedophile
So Ratfucker is BE and Pedo is RK?

It's Final Fantasy "Complain whenever someone posts about a game you don't like" general

Hercules is a pedophile?

Obviously

It's more like the ratfucker decided to call everyone pedophiles for no reason. He was actually posting a rat but no one was posting any loli

why aren't you guys playing chocobo-centred games?

the one you call pedo is just RK hater doing his usual shit

when is that new dissidia character announcement supposed to be again?

Again, that's why we call him rat for brains.

>Guy shunning ratfucker and defending himself from a retarded "pedophile" claim that was a failed attempt at a comeback is an "RK hater"

I fail to see the logic in this statement

Talking about the autist formerly known as vaynefraud.
(aka larsafucker)

Stop talking shit about Hercules. He is 100x the man you are, anonymous coward.

make your shilling less obvious dude, maybe then it'll be either funny or believable

How are you guys doing?

I'm doing great, fucking rats and shit

This entire thread has been a total waste of life. How do you think we are?

it's getting to be about bedtime and the children are starting to get grumpy.

that or the russians just woke up

If you want to have sex with underaged people, you are normal and would be tolerable in ancient human societies.

If you want to have sex with animals, it's time to hang yourself.

Agree or disagree?

I notice these threads always turn to shit around this time. Really makes you think.

soon

watching a pedo and a furry fight, it's pretty fun

Going well-ish, playing FF1 PSP for the first time in...years. It's fun going back to it but goddamn I've reawoken an old hatred for Omega and Shinryu.

Zeus had sex with animals and as an animal, and he was a GOD. Checkmate, atheists.

>you are normal and would be tolerable in ancient human societies.
Pedoanon, that's going to land you in jail now a day.

Agree or disagree, it doesn't matter, ratfuckers don't get to procreate so Darwin will just do it's thing, we won't have to worry about them

anyone? please? ;_;