/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread insane clown posse edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 19/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=snXh8IRZZsA
pastebin.com/xBp4irnt
oumakokichi.tumblr.com/post/157201628290/komaedamnit-here-it-is-a-better-picture-of
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mugi!

> Chapter 4 discussion flashbacks
At this point I've thrown my hands up in the air and concluded something fishy's going on in this chapter and the next, but exactly what won't be explained so quickly.

Koko!

What they say makes a lot of sense, but I also like the interpretation that he is legitimately angry and is losing it. Even the realization itself that Gonta forgot could cause that kind of anger. Ouma is very perceptive but I don't think everything he does has a greater purpose, so I think the claim that he was doing it to make Saihara reveal the truth more gently is a bit too far. Still, they do put up a good argument.

That's absolutely adorable. So he is in part sensitive/unhappy with his height. Do you have anything else about what's in the artbook about him?

Chapter 5 is much easier to understand than Chapter 4.
Chapter 2 and 3 are still worse though.

There you are~
I tricked you, Jewell.
You'll never have him back.
Upupupupu

Well, for the first three chapters, he comes off as just kind of a dick. It's not until Chapter 4 and 5 when he starts to seem evil. Of course, that still won't stop him from being misinterpreted as a psychopath before people even reach chapter 4 judging from whenever I look into the chat of Jess's stream.
Pretty much. I think there's a lot to be answered in Chapter 4 and stuff we don't know yet.

I'm not the juicedup14 transcript user, but I made a partial transcription of youtube.com/watch?v=snXh8IRZZsA (58:00~1:35:30) to try doing it.

pastebin.com/xBp4irnt

It's not an exact transcription, partly since he makes a couple of mistakes (that I know of).

Goodnight, /drg/...

LET HIM GO NOW YOU FISH FACED SLUT! YOU'RE GOING TO HURT HIM!

>it's actually Ouma who fits the 'done with everyone's shit' thing more.

I believe he legitimately lost it because Gonta ironically had a stronger "alibi" by not remembering anything, since most people could notice Gonta's change in behavior if he had kept his memories.
He was probably either panicking that Gonta could actually get away with it and get everyone killed or that he could be executed instead of Gonta due to the mastermind.
He probably didn't even care about exposing himself as the mastermind behind the murder because by this point everyone knew he was lying about the rooftop being locked and Miu gunning for him.

>YOU'RE GOING TO HURT HIM!
How can you know that?
Can you see the future or something?

Interesting. Thanks for the transcription!

Now this just makes me wonder who's actually controlling Monokuma if he isn't just an AI like Kiibo.

But here's the thing, Ouma and Miu were clearly among the last to log in in spite of being so impatient to make everyone go- If the wires not being switched was part of his plan, surely he wouldn't just leave it up to chance?

Also, my issue with this chapter isn't just with Ouma. Miu's plan also has too many holes even considering her skill with the VR world and I think some Nips have questioned whether trying to save everyone by killing them was ever a thing Gonta was going to do.

This is also a chapter in which Miu claimed her plan would save everyone and Gonta wanted to do something about the Exisals even if it cost his life. That and not Ouma is actually part of why I'm so suspicious of his story, but especially considering Monokuma literally talks about Ouma not using the card key directly and instead planting the 'motive' in the VR world.

Someone mentioned he dresses like this to look evil, but in what sense is anyone's guess as I'm not seeing it.

> It's not until Chapter 4 and 5 when he starts to seem evil.
Which is part of why I'm really suspicious about everything he claims, really.

> Pretty much. I think there's a lot to be answered in Chapter 4 and stuff we don't know yet.
Like why Miu is such an unknown.

Yeah

Yeah, Gonta is not a good actor or someone who can hide his emotions easily. Upon rewatch of the trial he slides under everyone's radars really easily because they take his confusion as being just Gonta being dumb, as normal. Had he had his memories, I don't think he would've been able to act so normally and evade suspicion, and the pressure of the trial + Ouma's betrayal + his own guilty conscious probably would've pushed him to confess faster.

>I think some Nips have questioned whether trying to save everyone by killing them was ever a thing Gonta was going to do.

But his avatar confirms that after the trial. Monokuma could've messed with it, but Ouma doesn't act like anything's out of the ordinary.

I KNOW YOU'D HURT HIM BECAUSE YOU'RE PROBABLY BORDERLINE YANDERE AND GOT HIM TORTURED IN CANON! NOW LET HIM GO BEFORE SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO HIM!
>Like why Miu is such an unknown
Yeah, she's definitely the one we know least about in terms of role in the story and her motives.

Posting best girls!

>Broke into everyone's room and saw all their possessions and potentially embarrassing items
>Watched everyone's motive videos and discovered their most precious or dirty secrets
>Said literally nothing about any of this to anyone when he could be trashing reputations left and right

I want to say "what a guy" but goddamnit fuck you Ouma I wanted to know what was on everyone's videos.

Note that Ouma also calls Monokuma a liar in chapter 2's scene with the lights and he comments after Monokuma's remark about deaths being ridiculous or something of the sort in chapter 3's post-trial that if someone was watching this he's sure they wouldn't be able to stop laughing.

I'm almost positive the person controlling Monokuma is the leader of TDR and this dude might have something to do with our beloved static-kun.

True. However upon re-reading Ouma's conversation with Monokuma it's not clear why Ouma wanted the 'motive' introduced in VR when he could clearly show the outside world to Gonta so the reason for this and also why Miu is such a goddamned idiot at murder plans (Let's be real, her talent and work on the VR world made it impossible for her to escape 'conviction by skill') may be crucial to understanding the truth.

Yep, she's curiously nearly as much an unknown as our mysterious four upon looking back.

Still the best match for Kiibo

Yo /drg/.
How goes shit?

Maybe we'll be able to see it if he gets his POV shown.

NO MANLETS ALLOWED IN A LEARNING ENVIRONMENT

Yo, Kuzunon. Looks like we're maybe back to discussing chapter 4 and I actually like it when the usual suspects aren't here to turn the thread to rubbish.

Speaking of this though, for someone who definitely isn't good at hiding his emotions Gonta seems a little sad but otherwise normal after seeing what amounts to the destruction of everything everyone loves. This is why I think the switched wires and Gonta's lost memories weren't an accident after all and its real purpose is something we need to figure out to get to the truth of this case.

Toujou said she remembered that she was the prime minister after watching her motive video. Could it be that others' motive videos would make them remember important things? (Hoshi's had no content besides an "in construction" screen, though...)

Oh neat, what aspect of chapter 4 is being discussed?

Yeah. Ouma may be an intelligent planner, but he also tends to focus so much on his own plans he ends up forgetting about the rest.
He focuses exclusively on isolating Maki in Chapter 3 when Korekiyo is much more of a dangerous anomaly. He seals himself with Kaito expecting to draw out the mastermind in Chapter 5 without considering that the mastermind can just motivate others.
He even yells at everyone for suspecting him in Chapter 4, only for Yumeno to point out that he's the most obvious suspect due to the way the murder happened, so of course they would pinpoint him. That actually makes him pause.
In sum, he's a chessmaster, but he falls prey to the fact that the chessgame he's playing is affected by events that he either cannot foresee or things he doesn't notice.

Hey Kuzu. Somewhat less shitty than normal, I think.

The only videos we know are Toujo's, Hoshi's, Maki's, Ouma's and Kaito's, right? Obviously Toujo's made her "remember" and Hoshi's was basically nothing but discouragement, but I don't think the latter three act especially different after seeing their videos. Maki definitely didn't "remember" she was an assassin just then and Ouma most likely did not just "remember" DICE right then.

I'm fairly sure Toujo was "scripted" by TDR to be a killer, so they targeted her directly with that technology. No one else was targeted because you don't want two killers running around.

I'm confused on this, Ouma said he watched all the videos however another person told me he simply knew Maki was an assassin as her motive video has her real talent- Did he or did he not watch all of them, and what was its effect if he did?

IIRC the only videos watched in full were Kaito's, Hoshi's (Not sure if it counts since there's...kind of nothing) and Ouma's and there's no apparent effect so perhaps Kirumi's video was special.

The bit about Gonta and whether Ouma's anger at him was an act or he was genuinely angry.

Sorry to bring this up (since I remembered it thanks to Chapter 4), but you guys remember when people were so salty about V3 there was this "the fake spoilers about chapter 4 and all were much better than the actual game!" period? Like, if you think about it now, do you agree with them or do you disagree with them?
I disagree because I liked Chapter 4 for what it is.

(Sorry for my crappy English too, hopefully I got the message through right.)

If Ouma knew Gonta didn't remember, what would've happened had Gonta actually remembered, and the usual inconsistencies/confusing things about it.

Ouma watched all the videos. That's how he knew Maki was an assassin and why she might've killed Hoshi, because he had her video first.

I doubt watching him watching all of them had an effect on him like it did Kirumi because he was not the intended viewer.

Well, Gonta getting randomly possessed and killing Iruma was a lot worse than what actually happened, so I much prefer the Chapter 4 we got.

Shittier than normal? How so if I can ask?

Ah... well, to be fair, I always thought there was more than meets the eye.
Especially considering Gonta's actions and mannerisms in comparison to how he normally acts.

I'm curious, what were the fake spoilers?
I wasn't exactly around to witness any.

That's a good question actually, I personally think things would have been somewhat different had he have remembered.

Ouma planting a computer bug, directly controlling Gonta to murder Miu and then sending him to get killed for giggles and shit would be worse than what actually happened, even if it's confusing as shit, because it'd be another "someone was totally brainwashed and killed someone but it's okay because they didn't know they were doing it! DINDU!" episode. I like Gonta's huge compassion being a flaw here.

I liked the fake spoiler about them actually being in space (even if it wasn't the Gophel plan), honestly.

No, it's less shitty than normal. People are actually discussing the game, for once.

>he was probably actually considering this for a large part of the game but lied that thought away

>I'm curious, what were the fake spoilers?
A glitch happened in the system causing Gonta to bug out and kill Iruma.

So basically back when the demo got datamined and the sprites from there were released, somebody had apparently datamined the "plot points" from there too, with most of them being pretty accurate other than Chapter 4. It had something about how the "survivors go into the VR world to find a new world to inhabit (since they're actually living in space) and come across the survivors from the 2nd last games (DR1 and DR2) but this time the survivors were different and there was 8 of them from each game". Then when they didn't find anything, Iruma gets killed and Ouma had planted a computer bug in Gonta's avatar.

There was also the one where Ouma talking with Monokuma about putting the remembering light in the VR world was actually him planting the computer bug to cause the system glitch.

Also, Miu's ever changing ability with what she can do to Ouma- Insta-kill? Paralyze? Nothing?

Ah, someone said he just skimmed through her video and we do know from how he showed up near her lab early chapter 2 that he was suspicious of Maki.

> Korekiyo is much more of a dangerous anomaly
I disagree, Maki's rashness in spite of appearing cold and her unquestioning personality made her a much bigger risk overall while Korekiyo is just nuts.

> He seals himself with Kaito expecting to draw out the mastermind in Chapter 5 without considering that the mastermind can just motivate others.
I have my doubts because we don't know exactly what he was doing before he showed up in chapter 5.

> Especially considering Gonta's actions and mannerisms in comparison to how he normally acts.
The way Gonta acted in VR after seeing the light is really suspicious and I suspect Ouma specifically asked for 'that motive' to be put in VR so when Gonta forgets what he did it won't seem suspicious that he isn't in abject despair like Ouma claims. After all, both sights should be the same but you can see how well Saihara and Himiko take the same sight Gonta saw and how Gonta's reaction doesn't add up.

Oh, whoops, my bad, I misinterpreted the sentence.
Still sleepy eyed and shit, sorry.
But yeah, I agree.

...I just thought that was people's "theories" or "headcanon" who misinterpreted the events of the game. I heard that one before.

Huh... I see, that's pretty interesting actually.
How did people come to that conclusion, the datamined stuff, right?

DESPAIR

>my post is in there

can't believe i'm still here

i love despair

'member when we all thought he was Junko, again

>tfw edited a version of the Junkofag pasta for him

Good times.

>6 seconds apart

DESPAIR TIME NOW LADS

Yeah, the datamined shit was the start of everything. Do you see that image of Mugi's cosplays on the right at the very bottom? People thought those were actually the new survivors shown in Chapter 4 (though I don't blame them, it's out of context). Also we constantly stole theories and spoilers from 2ch at that time too.

>the beginning of the Miu's electron bombs (which can turn back time) meme

it feels like yesterday

Hah, seriously? That makes me laugh somewhat.
But yeah, I can see why people would assume that to be fair.
And at least people were looking at more than one source instead of relying on one thing.

Oh yeah, that too.
People also thought Iruma wanted to lock Ouma inside of the program to protect the group from his evil or whatever.
Oh god, those were the days. Back when Ouma was mini Satan reincarnated and actually gave grown men from /drg/ nightmares.

I remember that. Miu wanted to harmlessly lock him inside the program and Ouma flipped the fuck out and had her killed so he could continue his campaign of evil.

And then save Maki from death in the next chapter.

For no reason.

G-G-Good mornin' /drg/!

Those were truly the days. T'was back when we had no proper JP translations.
>tfw I was one of the three who posted that "Ouma BTFO by Kaito" image

Man, fake spoiler contradictions are fuuuuuun.

This sprite is still creepy as shit.

Serious question here. Let's say Ouma isn't in V3 at all and the card key remains, what do you think would have resulted from the entire cast seeing the 'outside world'?

>I disagree, Maki's rashness in spite of appearing cold and her unquestioning personality made her a much bigger risk overall while Korekiyo is just nuts.
I would rate them both as equally dangerous. Ouma should be perceptive enough to note Korekiyo is bonkers and not just a chunni and yet he exclusively focuses on Maki.
>The way Gonta acted in VR after seeing the light is really suspicious and I suspect Ouma specifically asked for 'that motive' to be put in VR so when Gonta forgets what he did it won't seem suspicious that he isn't in abject despair like Ouma claims. After all, both sights should be the same but you can see how well Saihara and Himiko take the same sight Gonta saw and how Gonta's reaction doesn't add up.
We don't actually know how weird Gonta was acting. Most of the time after Gonta saw the RL, Saihara was with Tsumugi.
Gonta also messed up the "memory" and "consciousness" wires so that could have an effect on his actions.

Summary of fake spoiler:
>Game takes place in an alternate universe where HPA was never established, Mukuro leads Team Danganronpa, implied to be the despair forces of this universe. Rantarou is in the two other games, and ends both of them early with 8 survivors each
>The Earth has bee ruined by a tragedy-like event and the "shelter of hope" is a moonbase designed by the Towas and the Peace Institute. Tsumugi wants to be a part of Team Danganronpa, so starts a killing game with one of the ships sent up
>Wipes everybody's memories and switches their clothes around, making the normies cosplay talents
>Rantarou, who is investigating the library for the mastermind's hide out, as he is one of the few who actually has a talent, "dies" from a trap. Kaede takes the blame and is executed. This is later revealed to have been a ruse to make the mastermind kill somebody and become blackened, thus now being bound by the rules of the game
>Maid kills Tennis Player because of personal grude
>Folklorist double murders aikido chick and god chick
>Going into the VR world filled with the previous survivors, the bug collector's avatar bugs out and renders the inventor braindead
>Supreme Leader, who at this point everybody is convinced is the mastermind, gets in a fight with the astronaut who kills him. The astronaut goes willingly to his death
>Nursery School Teacher is revealed to actually be the SHSL Assassin
>Rantarou comes back and puts the mastermind on trial for Kaede's death as he was not actually killed. Shirogane is found out and executed
>The survivors return to Earth via escape pods

Miu going on a rampage.

>tfw thought paintball gun was retarded but still wanted Amami to come back and was holding out hope until Ch6

Is it possible to chose Japanese audio with English subs in Trigger Happy Havoc?

It's strange that people to this day still believe the fake spoilers but don't question why the fuck Ouma pulled that stuff in Chapter 5 if he really was evil and enjoyed the killing game.
Although, for those people, English release is going to be fun. I even encountered someone recently talking about Amami's return in Chapter 6.

They wouldn't have taken it really well. I mean, I can imagine everyone losing their shit.

Either Gonta or Miu makes an attempt to kill everyone.

What drove everyone into paralyzing despair was the door and Ouma's "reveal" as the mastermind coupled with the fake backstory about the Gophel plan, so I don't think the door itself would have the same effect as it did in chapter five because it would be without "context". So Miu would be affected because she'd extrapolate it to the entire world, like she does with the RL in canon, as would Gonta.

>We never got a "sore wa chigau ssu" from Amami
Still hurts.

Except Korekiyo.
>PERFECT I CAN JUST KILL EVERYONE.

>Assassin reveal that late
Huh?
Yes.

Every game has dual audio so yeah. That's what I always do to save my ears from the horribly abysmal dubs (though I can agree that some voices in DR2 are pretty good - like Kuzu, Sonia, Chiaki and Nidai's.)

>How would he survive a metal ball to his head?
>I-It was just a paintball gun! Kaede and Amami made their extra epic plan despite not having that many moments together!!

Heh.

>The survivors return to Earth via escape pods

Oh yeah, that was the image of the meteors in the OP, right?

Yes.
You can only pick it upon starting a new game or starting from the beginning of a chapter or starting a new chapter at either during the investigation or the class trial.

Now I'm imagining Korekiyo going full Kill Bill and going apeshit with that katana of his in his talent room because HUMANITY'S BEAUTY HAS FALLEN AND SO MUST WE

I don't think Gonta would try to kill everyone without Ouma to suggest it.

I'm actually curious about him wanting to go along with the ritual in the first place, especially considering he says he wouldn't be laughing if someone dies right before Tenko bites it. And no, Korekiyo is bonkers but he has certain 'standards' that make him easier to deal with than someone who legit can't be controlled like Maki.

I also realized given his extremely rude whiteboard comment about the Monokumarz that he might have not used 'the motive' to crash the killing game in chapter 4 as that would result in everyone dying via Exisals.

He also seems a little annoyed when people take stuff out of his hands in chapter 2 handed out by the Monokumarz, heh.

Ty! Were talking about the PC version, right? You guys are very cool and helpful! Maybe i will become a regular here after my first Danganronpa game!

I've grown to hate the fake spoilers since their a large part of why tenmiko is a thing even outside of Tumblr.

What does the stuff on his whiteboard say?

I think Ouma joined in to the ritual because... it was interesting? Or something?

He was primarily interested in getting Amami back (initially, before he changed his mind), so the necromancy for Angie was probably just out of curiosity to see what would happen. He had no real stake in it.

Get the fuck out of here before someone spoils you.

There's also how Korekiyo was a trap and Tsumugi was confirmed innocently brainwashed.
There's also one I found cute(before we saw crazy Ouma) on why Kaito's jacket was in the press.
Considering how Gonta took it(although, while being manipulated)and Iruma took the remembering light(that didn't even contain the full apocalypse experience)not so well.

Heh, no problem. It works on every version - Vita, PC, PS4.

Why? I don't remember Tenmiko being a big part of the spoilers.

Don't forget the infamous "Saihara is a trap and (s)he is actually Kirumi's twin". Though that was more of a theory pre-release, it was also used as the fake spoilers.

There were fake spoilers that they were actually girlfriends. I think it got debunked pretty fast though. But it was plastered all over tvtropes for awhile.

Huh, never saw that one. The only ones I saw were Ouma and Angie being in love with Saihara because of their voiced FTE lines being included in the datamine.

It was something about them being fucking annoying, which is notable as he pretty much never swears except in the context of the killing game.

It's hilarious as not even the actual murderer of this chapter believes in bringing back the dead.

Yeah, without Ouma to make up stuff about how he's bored and all it's hard to say exactly how things would have gone down. So in short, what was even Monokuma's goal in introducing such a motive? I think we have to figure that out too.

>we all thought Tulpaman was just a run of the mill reverse trap
>then the batshittery happened

>And no, Korekiyo is bonkers but he has certain 'standards' that make him easier to deal with
Even if he had 'standards', he shouldn't have been walking around freely, not being noticed by Ouma.
If a person is nuts, no matter what standards he set for himself, he's essentially not going to be a person who would be "safe".

Does anyone have anymore of these compilations? I have only a couple of them.

Remember the times of various pastas on who was supposed to be Kaede's mysterious sister?
Oh those were the days...

oumakokichi.tumblr.com/post/157201628290/komaedamnit-here-it-is-a-better-picture-of

Full whiteboard translation. I like his doodle.

Please god let there be a Chapter 3 one.

I just realized how ironic Miu's death is.

A very flashy, eccentric and unique girl you wouldn't see in public every day gets killed by TOILETTO PAYPA, something that is very bland, common and everyday.

It's also a reference to how she makes Kiibo take pictures of her shit, and how she's called a "scat bitch" by Ouma all the time. Additionally, it gives her corpse an ahego face.

>/drg/ memed Tulpaman into having an incestuous relationship with his sister

I come from the future with tumblr posts in October 2017 about Danganronpa V3.

>Daily reminder Gontouma is abuse and if you support it you support abusive relationships uwu
>omg my bff said she liked korekiyo...... he is a child abusive, incestual, misogynic, and stereotype of mentally ill people tho!!! i told her that and she said she doesnt care!!!!!!! im literally in tears what do i fukin do????
>Hey guys, I just published chapter 55 of my Saiouma Slow Burn Coffee Shop AU!
>i fucking hate how whenever i go onto ao3 that ouma piss fic is always at the top of the updated fics. how the fuck is it at chapter 102???
>i was going thru the himiko tag when i saw himiouma shit. why do people support gay erasure?
>Hi i'm (female name) and im kin with Amami!!! I am pansexual aromantic and buzzgender and I am in a relationship with Ouma.
>IF YOU TOLERATE OUMA AFTER C4 I WILL GO INTO YOUR HOUSE BEAT DOWN YOUR DOOR AND SEND YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL WITH OUMA WHERE YOU AND HIM BELONG
>maki did nothing wrong desu, i ship her with kaede. her and kaito is such a...... boring and forced ship??? you get wut i mean.
>Oh, Ryoma's the short guy, right? I forgot about him lol
>Kirumi is so fucking irreedemable. Her country is homophobic trash. She deserved to die.
>why is dr's second trans character such a piece of shit? i thought they were lgbt friendly but korekiyo is trash besides the fact he's trans
>how do u like my new art piece guys? If u wanna know why saihara and kaito are black its bc they were coded that way duh
>I jUst fifnsohed chaptedhdd 3 I amliteralnnyl shakingggg righbt now fbiddndbcouldnt theyzbfb haveee put a triggebxer warning???

Picked up straight from the archive kek.

Even the deaths that aren't executions in V3 are all ironic/fitting in some way.

Amami is the SHSL survivor who was trying to use his head to stop the killing game. So naturally, he survives the first killing attempt on him by Kaede, but gets his head smashed by the mastermind.

Hoshi is a prisoner who's implied to have taken down a Mafia-like organization. He's put into handcuffs and sent to "sleep with the fishes".

Angie is a devout believer in God. She's killed in a room that's to be used for a necromancy ritual.

Tenko is a proud girl who hates and disrespects men. She dies lying prostrate, like she's asking for forgiveness, right in front of a man.

Miu's already been mentioned, but there's a lot of puns in her death.

Ouma was made out to be the next Junko by Tsumugi and her remembering lights. He dies in a manner identical to her, and his last wish is for the despair of the audience.

Behind the cosplay and false identities, Tsumugi really has nothing, so she dies completely unremarkable in a manner similar, but not quite identical to, Junko.

I can't think of irony in Kiibo's death.

>Daily reminder Gontouma is abuse and if you support it you support abusive relationships uwu
>omg my bff said she liked korekiyo...... he is a child abusive, incestual, misogynic, and stereotype of mentally ill people tho!!! i told her that and she said she doesnt care!!!!!!! im literally in tears what do i fukin do????
>i fucking hate how whenever i go onto ao3 that ouma piss fic is always at the top of the updated fics. how the fuck is it at chapter 102???
>i was going thru the himiko tag when i saw himiouma shit. why do people support gay erasure?
>Hi i'm (female name) and im kin with Amami!!! I am pansexual aromantic and buzzgender and I am in a relationship with Ouma.
>IF YOU TOLERATE OUMA AFTER C4 I WILL GO INTO YOUR HOUSE BEAT DOWN YOUR DOOR AND SEND YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL WITH OUMA WHERE YOU AND HIM BELONG
>maki did nothing wrong desu, i ship her with kaede. her and kaito is such a...... boring and forced ship??? you get wut i mean.

I have seen all of these already. In fact, I saw the himiouma one today when searching for bad art.

>I can't think of irony in Kiibo's death.
Kiibo was to be the false 'Hope' the audience wanted. Instead, he disobeys them and gives the students actual 'Hope' by destroying the killing game.

Oh yeah, this one too. It was one of the funniest guesses for Amami's talent.