/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Tharja is fucking shit and will never be canon.

Azura a best

Who else /hopefullyskipping2ormoretiers/ here?

They may as well just give Hector vantage, I think one out of every fifteen Hectors I've ran into doesn't have it

So, /feg/, where were you when you realized that each game has had at least one obviously gay Thief, unless the game skipped for obvious reasons?

FE1/FE3
Rickard. Literally ends sentences talking about Julian with a fucking heart.

Thieves didn't exist in Gaiden.

Skipping Genealogy due to the Lovers mechanic being recently introduced. Thracia is the same world.

FE6
Chad. So obviously gay for Lugh that he should've followed the "put on these shoes" line with "take off those pants".
Cath. All but directly states that she doesn't like men, and only softens up around Bartre.

FE7
Legault. Has "gay" written all over his support with Heath, even to the point of wanting to travel with him... and won't pass up the chance to take shots at an undead Lloyd.

FE8:
Okay, Colm's pretty obviously hot for Neimi. He's merely one of the exceptions, though.

FE9/FE10
Heather; goes one step further than Cath and outright states that she doesn't like men, and only gets anywhere near "softening" with Brom. (Worth noting that Brom, like Bartre, is a father figure-type character.)

FE11/FE12
Rickard again.

FE13
Gaius... uh, okay. Gaius is an exception.

FE14
Niles. Ho-lee-fuck-ing-shit, Niles.
Worth noting that Kaze is also on the Corrin Dicksucking Crew.

What is it with Nintendo deciding to give almost every game a gay Thief?

Finally have enough time to do my arena battles. How does everyone feel about the new arena tiering system? I'm actually tentatively pleased about the rewards/ranking system.

Does anyone have a reroll account with 5* Sanaki on it that they don't want?

The few that don't, have wings of memes; not sure which I prefer.

*blocks your path*

New bridge map with defensive tiles all in the center is cancer, especially if they have dancer and Reinhardt.

I was rank 11 like 10 minutes ago, I hope I can last here.

Are you in rank 15? I think I fought exact team.

>forgetting Sothe, the father of Ike's children

Does the AI know to stay on them though?

No.

You basically need Julia or Nino on your team to deal with Chad Babyhands on defense, I fucking hate it.

Whose a better green mage Julia or Nino?

I don't think this holds but as long as I stay in this tier forever I'm earning more feathers than I have been the past 2 or 3 seasons so I'm happy.

Nino has a higher damage ceiling, you can trust the AI to be less retarded with Julia on defense teams

Takumi got better with the update
He became a fucking nuisance again if you can't one shot him

I'm hoping a shitter gives me a defense this week, lv40 4* Anna deployed as bait. The jewess is ruining my arena, can't wait for Xander for cav memeing.

*blocks Takumi's path*

Feels good man (even though I know it won't last)

>roll 120 orbs on hero fest
>get taco and nothing else
>roll 5 orbs on mage banner
>get linde
+hp/-spd

>forced to run a 3 sword comp because of the bonus unit this week (and probably next week, oh fun)
>of 3 arena matches, 5 enemies have swordbreaker

ebin

simply ebin

No, but it seems you either have the entire battle on fort tiles or somehow bait a couple of units to move down the edges to not get fucked up.

Yeah no I hate having Zeph on my arena team, dumpy slow fuckface isn't any good at 4* for anything other than killing Hector.

Not that Xander's going to be any better since I don't have a cav meme team but at least I can lure people around with him

So is one shot meta dead now?

So with the rankings being separated into tiers we should be able to get a better idea about the number of active players.

Rein's thundercucked. Cav Blades still kill everything.

>this team actually worked

Thundercock still carrying his weight.

I have resorted to hiding cavs behind 4* Zephiel. Too bad none of them is Babyhands, so we'll see how that goes.

Brave memes got nerfed but Blade memes are still just as good.

Ok yeah, fuck that Matthew.

Reposting a treasure from a dedicated Jap

He needs any staff other than Assault on her, I was genuinely impressed otherwise.

My Chad still shoves his thundercock in the same stuff he was killing before. I feel like melee units took this the hardest, I had a 25 defense unit take a Klein to the face and then kill him next turn.

>Finishing defense maps in 1 turn with cavalry
psshh, nothing personnel kid
In other news, I'm going to have 19 orbs after finishing all the maps, such a tease.

the power of fortification

>no LtS3
>no close counter over res
these faggots make me SICK

So is it true that Tier 15 is now the most dangerous Tier? All the whales are in here now, before they get promoted next week, right?

My unmerged cav team just fought a 692 score +9 total merges team.

Assault gives better stats. He wants his wife to score higher.

That quad animation looked sick

Asking again, Fury or Death Blow on a Kagero with Vantage? Death Blow is good since she's supposed to be one shotting things anyway, the extra speed won't really help her double all too much, but Fury will help put her in Vantage range without needing to get hit by anything(which usually ends up killing her).

I guess I can put Ardent Sacrifice on her or something.

Kissu~~

Stats from weapons aren't taken into account anymore.

We can agree that Xander is better than Eliwood in the new arena, right?

Are you from the past?

tier 15 is where all the day 1 players sit
it's competitive but nowhere near the hell that will be tier 18, trust me

I have a +Spd Takumi but I dislike the character and don't find him useful in a team with Reinhardt and Merric. Should I toss his Close Counter Merric's way (+Def) or just let him languish in the bench? It hurts Merric's player phase because his average speed means he needs Darting Blow to secure kills but it does let him be more of a defensive pivot against melee units.

The only good Noire is a blonde one

Too flat

That's my daughter.

Can't wait to roll for her and never get her.

Fuck, now there's pressure to do well. I did 6 deathless but lost 2 in one match and now I'm at 4.6k

I'm gonna rank down fuck

I think Kagerou's viability fell way down these last few updates. With Cavalry/Flier teams on the rise and the addition of Fortification Tiles, her ability to one-shot has taken a pretty big hit. I think I would actually recommend Fury now.

Well his horse does have armor.

Would you use Fortify cavalry on a 3 horse team without a blade tome? Rein already has Goad so the other are either one Hone one Fortify, or two Hones.

>recycling all these GHBs because shitters couldn't beat them the first time with weaker units
fuck this casual game 2bh

I mean I'm still seeing a few Azura and Ninos, which she can fuck up pretty easily.

My favourite myrmidon promotes to tier 3.

What about people who weren't even playing then? I completely missed Narcian.

im going to get 0 def again, does level1 olivia with dance work for cheese wins?

Yeah but in that case, I wouldn't recommend Deathblow. She shouldn't need it to oneshot either of those two.

Didn't miss much. Michalis is much better.

More stuff to look forward every tuesday, nice.

no you're not lol
4.6k is enough for 1 rankUP

I collect heroes though, and I quite like Narcian. Also his art looks sick.

Just got a second Tharja. First one was -HP +Res, which makes her 23/23 for defenses at 40. New one is -HP +Def, which will make her 26/20 for defenses. I think I should hold on to my old one. Anyone got reasons I should use the new one as the main Tharja? Also, do I get bonus points for using Tharja on the Tharja team during the Voting Gauntlet?

Only when paired with Tinyhands McThundercock. And/or his sister.

Speaking of which, anyone got unit placement tips for the new maps?

Anyone find the healers useful on the new maps? Curious if it'll be an indicator of their chances in the Classic Mode event.

Save the level 1 Tharja for the gauntlet so you can cheese wins if you're planing on joining her

When the fuck does he hit Heroes, lads? His wife's already here; do we have to wait for his bro Dieck to lure him?

>97
wat

place WTA first, nukers behind them to minimize damage taken
FEH is still not chess even with these new tiles
still waiting for towers that give +1 range to archers, this is where the fun begins

I finished every defensive maps with Clarine buffing my other horses.

Not really, I'd rather just use full horse
Reinforcements are all outfitted so they can do some serious harm to you if they survive the round so it's still best to just go full offense

Oh sorry, I went full retard there. I meant defense team for the new arenas. the defense maps are piss easy.

Good night /feg/

>tfw this will be the first week you don't get a defense

I used Clarine on the final one because the quest wanted a grey unit. Ended up being worthwhile because she was certainly busy that map. Matthew is a cunt.

If I don't have one by half season, I'll just swap to my old defense team and get a half score one. I'll just be getting the same as pre-patch, just not getting the extras, so it would do.

Narcian is at least the only 4 star source of Lancebreaker 3, I'll happily take more

>roll reds for Tharja/Blade tome
>3x 3* Palla, then this which baited the shit out of me

So defense order should be this?

I really wish I could watch replays of my defenses I want to know if Jaffar is carrying his weight

I think I can still cheap out a rage quit win with Reinhardt sandwiched between Hone Atk and Azura. Zeph's useless ass wouldn't even factor into things.

You need a bonus unit on defense now

Michalis is cute but Lord Narcian is my nibba
with blues in check I am free to use my waifu without fear

What are some good builds for alfonse, anna and sharena?
I plan on promoting all 3 of them to 5* and turn them into decent characters so I have some decent units for bonus points in arena.

N-NANI?!

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

Read patch notes you doofus. Also check the doubled defense scores.

You want one on defense. If not, you'll still probably hit the same defence scores. Use bonus units and your score doubles, max reward being 900 feathers.

Not sure how I got a defense.

I just want the character, must IS trample on that desire?

I heard you like fliers

Linde is a fucking monster. No wonder I'm horrified of this bitch in the arena.

Leo's using his tome? That 1 move debuff can fuck you up real bad.

nah, Raven+

fury desperation for anna
sharena is a debuff bot with threaten SPD and seal DEF
alfalfa is death blow swordbreaker, there is no other way for him unless you get vantage and someone with emerald axe to check blues for him