gw2crafts.net/
>Useful links
gw2efficiency.com/
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
guildwars2roleplayers.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

>Veeky Forums Guilds:
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Peachy Panic, Raid Time, or Rijakk.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, Dex Mindwrack, or Mo Zing Miko.

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e1HmxJjfSxY
youtube.com/watch?v=MkBzUJgPE2o
youtube.com/watch?v=9tG7MDQqP0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please stick it in me

Best skill.

qt user, it won't end this way. stay strong and comfy

Tuesday patch when senpaitachi?

So now that we're not getting spammed by cats. I'd just like to say the macrophillaics are getting out of hand.

why doesn't she post anymore..

Shitcora still posts, but Im sure your a HOPE shitter just trying to bait more shitposting.

but that is vuncia not shitcora??

I already discovered the golemancer burial chamber POI but yet it didn't unlock with the flashpoint achievment collection (the "crypt keeper" thingy). Is this a bug?

I too would like to know before the sequel is released.

Nvm it was a separate POI after all

Best ship

Goddamn piece of shit champion arid devourer in draconis i fucking swear

We had this piece of shit at 60% when he completely started resetting its health all of a sudden and with no forewarning

Whoever designed this event at anet should choke on a bag of dicks seriously what fucking retardation

It's a little curious how everyone that's not active in the super secret special whiteknight discord server is chased away

Is it possible to mod GW2 at all? Like, say, replace a sound effect? Like, say, that godawful annoying as fuck headache-inducing screeching meme sound attached to the legendary rifle, Predator?

Why the fuck do people wear full legendary shit its ugly as fuck. I can understand having one or two if you can make it work but goddamn people have no fashion sense aside IT COSTS A LOT MUST PUT IT ON, seriously they look like Burning Crusade armors.

Bob can use him in ABX, but I don't know where else. Vision is a shit as always.

I'm just barely holding on. /gw2g/ reached a level below any other general on Veeky Forums, yes even FFXIV somehow. Quite frankly I dont know why I come here when I can't even get serious answers.

There is a glitch where you can go back, but don't remember it anymore.

Probably used an unlinked kit.

>The rest of the shit's rock solid

Yeah, it's a very reliable paperweight once it stops actually being able to read fucking games.

Shiori doesn't have any CG, so that would be difficult.

By the way, here's a party I had used.

Would you let Peppy pep your pepper?

uw0t

>>plastic beach
ma nigga

I've only ever gotten one in 736 days

>Good
How'd I do?

Status symbol for light and heavy

Cocksucker or sociopath with medium

I regret killing your mom

Same goes for the dyed in full black/white armours. Absolutely unimaginative.

You won't get answers because everyone fucked off. They'll only come back when the autist gets his IP range banned.

I dye some pieces of armor full black often because some of anet's armor looks like fucking steamed shit on a plate of garbage and the black helps hide this.

SMW probably has the most good hacks by absolute numbers, but there's so much shit and mediocre stuff out there that finding the really good ones is a pain in the ass. Nothing stands out enough to become famous like Mario Adventure or 3Mix.

Some armours have really bad textures so I know what you're on about. There's always been at least one sperg in this thread though that gets triggered unless you use at least three different, distinct shades in your gear.

>superman
>every single power ranger

Backline BI or Alice?

So what are the best blast characters now?
I have Enchantress and Starog at T2, Ironheart is at 6/6/60 for her leadership and Dr. Strange is Dr. Strange

who's next? Wasp?

You're a crazy cunt

God speed

youtube.com/watch?v=e1HmxJjfSxY

Deluxe is the switch version yeah? Other than battle mode and including all the dlc, is there any difference from the wii u version?

>not also disclosing many retro consoles need $$$ mods to do RGB.

Anyone modding pre-90 consoles for RGB need heir head checked

>many
The only one that matters is the N64

why was that guy never in the game he looks rad like strider

youtube.com/watch?v=MkBzUJgPE2o

I always loved picking different colors until I found one that fit. It was usually the standard, but sometimes the negative color looked good, or another color just looked crisper and stood out more. This is the best thread on all of Veeky Forums right now.

Nice thank you for the info. I'm sold on it, now the only question is which one to get and do I sell my original collection.

youtube.com/watch?v=9tG7MDQqP0g

A bug with Clark when you send all the strikers at once

Meow~!

I feel sorry for you guys, this spam has always taken a heavy toll on the thread but it's really starting to show. I still come here fairly regularly to talk about the game; things that piqued my interest, things I experienced, some speculation of what the future holds, lore discussions or comments here and there. I even drop in the occasional lewd post or playful shitpost to poke you guys

But this spam and it's effects have been heartbreaking. Without you guys where will I talk about the game and stuff? I like knowing what you guys think of the game as well, I'd rather listen to you than to Reddit or some other GW2 community. We've been spammed for years and for no good reason, I hope something changes soon

>free on the street
>a ton of money

what did he mean by this?

Outlast?

>spammed for years

Then nothing is going to get done. I only came back this week but fucking hell, if this has been going on for years you only have yourselves to blame for not doing something about it earlier.

Just let the bot run it's course. Don't report anything so that the thread goes past page 10 faster and then don't make a new general.

>just stop making the general
>then I'll stop spamming
lmao

I would filter you but I'm out of here.

One guy called XeroKynos can 100% FF7 (All limits, 1 of each item/materia, all bosses, all sidequests) in about 14 hours. JRPG speed runs are alarming to watch

Daily reminder that mcharr and femcharr equals junk

>you only have yourselves to blame for not doing something about it earlier
how? I think you are ignorant of the situation, and are just making yourself look retarded

see

crestfall when? i want to be on level grounds with all you shitters

We've faced image spam during the weekends, this additional text spam has only surfaced recently-- within the last few weeks.

It's more than one person doing it, that I'm sure of. I have a friend in FUN who told me that Jugg did stop at some point but a stranger kept spamming for him. It irks me knowing it's some user who doesn't like /gw2g/ but still finds the dedication to bot spam the thread with confusing text spam from other generals/boards. Too much effort spent on something with little return, even for a troll

I've only ever gotten one in 736 days

I can do combos with my first character. I can do combos with my second character. And I can remember them if I go from point to anchor, but going from anchor to point fucks my everything up

Anyone else got that problem?

The ability to buy the basic units in situations where you were short on cash and needed more units versus stronger more expensive units at each tier.

Wow, is GPI's logo shitty. The whole advert is great until your eye meet's their logo. Just looks like a logo someone would use who runs their business out of their garage.

Gates are open.

shelf decorators dont play games.

Well then, guess I'll just have to masturbate again.

Jontron really dodged a bullet on this one.

certainly not as active as when the game wasn't dead, but leader's still seems to be paying for premium to be able to recruit new members, unless you don't need premium/VIP to recruit new members anymore.

I still have to get the lead and drop on the Kar right. I keep overcompensating too much, so I just stick to single tapping ARs. Love the AWM though.

It's a crap game from a crap movie. Why do you let your jimmies get rustled so?

I don't necessarily trow games, but usually play whatever I want. I still try to do my best.

Not really. She's the same as the Hero Altera.

>What went wrong?
Basically everything went wrong except for the designs of the characters and monsters.

you just uncap the framerate limiter.

>mednafags and retromorons shitting yet another thread
kys

Your irking is all the reward he needs. Acknowledging how annoyed it makes you fuels these peoples' lives, you probably just guaranteed another month of it with that post.

>Too much effort spent on something with little return, even for a troll
On the contrary it's very little effort, write a bot once and let it loose, for all we know he could be sleeping right now.

Is there somewhere we can petition for help with this, or something? There's got to be some way to bring attention to whats going on here, right?

Imainge if the usage of this kind of shit spreads. It could kill entire boards if they're slow moving.

Pic not related

usage can't spread, because there's very few people simultaneously autistic and butthurt enough to do it

This is like what you would get if you asked a 10 year old to describe their favourite videogame.

Either go to IRC and try to flag someone down (not sure if any admins hang out there or just mods), or send an email to hiro explaining the problem.

Puzzle & Dragons General was recently killed on this board, but by another tactic, just a single dedicated shitposter constantly spamming BLACKED fan art of one character and calling her "spade babe". The thread is now literally dead and gone, the only time it reappears is when that same spammer tries to recreate it to bait people in.

my nigga, also kh 2.8 and the remaster, Darksouls 3 with the dlc and yooka and layle all are sealed because still dont complete persona 5.

you can't bot it because of captcha

you could hire a bunch of people in india to spam for you if you wanted though

>you could hire a bunch of people in india to spam for you if you wanted though
You can, that service has existed for years now.

you're wrong, you can easily do it

If this becomes a known tactic for shutting down a board that doesn't get addressed (and like it or not, gw2g is quickly approaching "that general thread that got botted to death" kind of like mentioned), anyone that's got it in their head to shut down a board could.

If this were buttblasted antifa kids spamming /pol/, imagine the resultant shitstorm.

butthurt does react well with butthurt

i dont give a fuck about this m8, this general's quality has hardly been affected at all by the spam, you're really overstating the problem

Jugg and Effie both live in the same state as me. If I ever decide to go postal they are both on the shit list.

>armloaderhax9

>finished Mirage and working on Illusion
>unlocked Charred Dye from a shitty alt's birthday rewards, looks fucking boss, I regret unlocking Shadow Abyss with my main
>working on my third heavy asc set for Viper
>in constant worry that zerk and viper won't be the to-go setups for power and condi builds in expansion 2

What have you been up to?

I figure if we seriously overstate the problem enough it might get us little more attention where it's needed.
I'm in the "report ignore and keep going" camp myself.

m8 the only thing you'll do is make jugg feel good about what he's doing for 30 seconds

Charred is one of the best prestige dyes in all honesty. Shadow abyss is good for some spots that you want hidden or textureless. I wouldn't put it past anet to make vipers obsolete.

Im making money just to save up

this thread sux dick

Zerk and viper still have eons of usefulness left, plus you can just swap ascended stats if something better comes out anyway.

>Open video
>Choir
>Close video
Bloodborne's OST is so generic and samey it's not even funny. One of the reasons I disliked the game, personally.

>wrapping up H.O.P.E. though I'm not even especially interested in the weapon but in just so goddamn tantalisingly close to completing the final collection
Seriosly, just Vinetooth Prime, one of the alpha/beta stoneheads, an emperor mushroom, and like three runs of dragon stand and all I have to do is drop hundreds of fucking gold on mystic coins and crystalline ingot shit and sit in wub for however long it'll take for the gift of battle and I'm done.

>Waiting for my wife to get done with lake doric so I can start the latest episode
Being an adult with responsibilities is suffering.

>pouring through stockpiled materials to see how much shit I can sell because of the aforementioned dropping hundreds of gold on shit

Fucking passion flowers are like 50 silver, and I had like 30 just sitting in my bank all fungible and shit.

Thanks for visiting my blog, remember to like comment and share, vist my fucking patreon and buy a t-shirt.

>A true warrior needs a weapon for every day of the week
>There are actually people who don't roll around with 3 bags stacked with weapons and alt armor sets

Post warriors