World of Warships General /wowsg/

****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/XGWdGjPc

>0.6.4 Live patch

>0.6.5 PT
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/pt065/

>Free shit for EUropoors
forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/79175-psa-get-free-stuff-port-slot-premium-consumables-camo/

>Plans for 2017
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/whatsinthebox/

>Captain Skill calculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Statistic tracker
warships.today
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' by antibullyranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[HOTEL] on EU - contact Rex1121
[BOTES] on SEA - contact Benlisquare
[BOTES] & [HOTEL] on NA - contact Prec

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aY1Ze4h_X8s
youtu.be/J1StJ5zxRnw
my.mixtape.moe/tglgmv.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=kZU70nOSNWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably waiting for Clan Wars to start.

How come EU gets free shit
Fuck the EU
I'm leaving the EU

What do team battles even reward?

>Kidd looks to be an AA focused DD
>That didn't work out for Groz or Akizuki
Is it safe to say USS Kidd is dead on arrival? Rather play Sims and get better MM.

hello hello

please thumbs down this video

youtube.com/watch?v=aY1Ze4h_X8s

Good, Flamu needs to be taken down a few pegs.

she will likely have torp reload booster like ducky

also ducky has a pretty decent winrate

B>VE day flag mission service
can't get top no matter how hard i try

Took me awhile but I did it in my best ship. It doesn't have to be the winning team.

coop

I honestly don't know what anyone sees in the Bismarck

I went bow-on to a Bayern at 12km and he gets me for 10K
I sail directly away from a Fuso at 15km and he gets me for 20K

Funnily enough the two Bismarcks in the match only did 15K to me, combined!

Am I meant to brawl when I should be terrified of tier 6 BBs whipping my ass?

Corazzate della Regia Marina quando?

Is the weeb op discouraging posting?

Welcome to the 'OP' German BBs that take full AP pens from everyone and get deleted by everything with 16" guns, enjoy ythe 'brawling game', secondaries and hydro.

Bisko is agile, has good guns, and good armor. It can't be citpenned, but takes more AP damage, because the damage model is retarded and we can't do shit about it.

Go for the secondaries meme, play the sniping game and never sail in a straight line; angle yourself, and possibly choose your engagements: in a 1vs1 with manual secondaries you have the upper hand. If you find yourself against a bow on BB you've fucked up.

youtu.be/J1StJ5zxRnw
Hello hello. Please like, comment, and subscribe.

It is still early morning NA.
Many threads enter hibernation during non-NA hours

>if a BB chooses to angle itself towards you instead of sailing broadside then you lose

alright then

>French BB line still not released

This maneuver will always lead to you ending up in a better position with better firing angles on your enemy, while giving him an angle disadvantage.
This works with every BB vs BB bow on engagement.
You're welcome.

P.S. Sorry for picture's quality: my phone's old and the camera is fucked up.

You actually drew a picture for me, thank you user

Terrible drawing, can't even read the text.

I thought the drawing was QUITE helpful and I am QUITE easily able to make out 'enemy', 'you' and the NICELY NUMBERED frames

He's sperging over his drawing.. typical NAutist.

damn should've read it more carefully
got it finally

Why are destroyers so best?

That was easier and faster to do than writing a long post, and it's far easier to understand, and I'm glad it was useful.
Here, have my shipfu

Are you a brown ESL, fubuki user? Every time I see your posts, you are always typing in strange ways.

Do you think other battleships in the French line will have american AA equipment like post refit Richelieu did? It'd be weird to have exactly ONE battleship with bofors guns and everyone else using the local french flavor of AA like Jean Bart's 57mm

Didn't mean to quote

I'm brown but i'm a good guy.

her main caliber turrets look pretty small

1. They are 380mm Laughing Baltimore
2. This is stern view, there were no Main battery at stern

Those are her secondary gun turrets (it's an aft view). Richelieu was basically Dunkerque on steroids so all her secondaries were located at the rear as well..

how do you shoot while showing them your tail then/

no wonder frenchies lost

that's also why i dislike kiev, she would be better with 1 turret ahead and two behind imo

It's ironic that the nation known for the retreating meme had a battleship doctrine that basically prevented turning your back to the enemy

The problem is it trades half its torpedoes for AA and they're Benson torpedoes for some retarded reason. There was talk of it getting a brand new consumable but so far nothing's been leaked. It needs something practical to set it apart because right now the last thing the game needs is more ships hinged around carriers. But the matchmaking shouldn't be a problem since you're in a Fletcher at tier 8. Tier 9 was already smooth sailing in that thing.

>The problem is it trades half its torpedoes for AA and they're Benson torpedoes for some retarded reason
>It needs something practical to set it apart
>But the matchmaking shouldn't be a problem since you're in a Fletcher at tier 8

so it's already strong but you want it to have tier 9 torps on tier 8 and be even stronger with some unique consumable

>that sweet (You) was unintentional

>not wanting the Black without another set of torpedoes

Resident Modder Here.
I've made the SmugHotel+KrautNipponFlagFix for you guys. It features the said flag addition with out cropping.

The Mod is compatible with both 0.6.4.1 (live) and the 0.6.5 (up-coming version) However, you cannot use it on the public test server because Wargaming has disabled mods on the Public test client

Pic related

Download link: my.mixtape.moe/tglgmv.zip

black is t9 though

One less torp launcher make it balansed)))))))))

well, it's not even really a mod, you just edit the file with flags in any image editor, except you should get that file with a special tool, or you can simply take it from aslain's

You don't. You bow on meme.

Guys, can we post most handsome ships?

Chester is my pick.

Already done here

Albany

>well, it's not even really a mod, you just edit the file with flags in any image editor, except you should get that file with a special tool, or you can simply take it from aslain's
Well if you're referring to , I also edited the flag mappings so the size of the flags are in correct aspect ratios, instead of having to comply with Wargaming's own aspect ratios

>be DD
>be targeted and dropped crosstorps for the whole match by CV

CVs players can catch AIDS anytime

Just shoot down planes)))))))))

just stick to the big, strong girls

Why is Duguay so huge? I didn't realize it until I saw her next to a "regular" light cruiser but she's basically Dreadnought-sized. And her giant draft makes her look like a floating apartment block.

>he can't cope with the fact that carriers are the stars of the show

To go fasd, you need to be long, besides it may be camera tricks.

All the IJN cruisers from Myoko to Tone look a e s t h e t i c as fuck but the Takaos/Atagos take the cake for their really imposing and modern looking superstructure.

He didn't kill me nor stopped me from capping 2/3 bases, he was just an annoying faggot, standard CV in short.

>drop a RN to few HP
>bruh check out this heal

It's like that god damn Miltank of this whore of a gym leader.

Closeup of the superstructure in question

What I wouldn't give for a type 3 shell mod that lets me manually aim at planes with the main guns

what are those signal flags for, -10% repair cost and +5% speed? :^)

>pointlessly cluttered with equipment because japan couldn't design a proper FCS
Why is Japan so bad?

very realistic

It'll get defensive fire and it's a Fletcher at tier 8. I don't understand how you can think it will be bad.

By "KrautNipponFlagFix" do you mean you added in the historical flags for the KM and IJN while also having the smug hotel flags?

Judging from the small orchestra on the deck it's probably a fleet review so they just hoisted whatever.

Scharnhorst twins are the aestheticest

well, desu the power of fletcher it's her torps and also that additional t9 upgrade to buff her main guns, otherwise they have the same guns (5x1 127 mm 18 rpm), fletcher is also slower but has a bit more hp

m8 you realize those 2 design are over 10 years apart right? It'd be more appropriate to compare them to the New Orleans class.

dem ugly smoke stalks

Its not my fault Japan was so resource deprived they started a war just to continue to build sub-standard ships.

yuck

Why doesn't New York-chan get her Seagulls?

wtf?????? benis lied to me

benis said that umidoori was a tall 192cm white guy with blonde hair, blue eyes and big peck muscles!

i literally spent all that time masturbating for nothing. literally wasted my orgasms!

fuck u benis!

what are some...ships..

nice killsteal user

I have no idea why you think that was me.

Are you a little girl, Umi?

look at >posts fubuki
>pixiv filename
>talks about destroyers all the time

how is this NOT you?

But isn't me.

does that mean you're not brown?

do you have a brown boy butt, or a white boy butt?

Reminder that this guy is literally online right now, so any ERP-related posts are probably from him.

Mosh pls go.

Want to have fun, Umi? :^)

N-no! I made a promise to LunaticRed that I would remain pure until marriage! I belong to LunaticRed!

This is gold. I finally have someone trying to be me.

nope

Answer the question. Are you white?

This is the important question that literally everyone is waiting an answer for.

nope to what?

Torp Reload is unique to IJN, it will probably get something retarded

This thread sure is alive.

At least when the roleplayers are out in full force, something can actually bump the thread up.

youtube.com/watch?v=kZU70nOSNWM

Just another my movie about Grozovoy.

meow

Kisaragi is a good arcade kitty.

>people think more Bismarcks will fuck up high tier games
>while ignoring that fact that T8 is already a shitfest because it's bottom tier so often now

>tfw kagero
>best concealment
>literally everyone and also their catapult fighter has hydro

What's the percentage chance for containers?

Tell me, whats the point of Grozovoi when there is Khabarosvk?

somebody posted an exploit for containers in the previous thread, but it sounds pretty annoying to execute it repeatedly. i have tried it once, failed to see when it's time to force quit and got some useless crap