/opgg/ - One Piece (Games) General

Last Thread: Legendary Cook edition

>General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calender: optc-agenda.github.io/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>May 11 3rd Anni Sugofest
>May 11 - 29 2nd Anni Sunny Active
>May 17 - 29 3 Year Anniversary Socket Book Island
>May 11 - 15 x3 Skill Up
>May 13 - 15 Rainbow Evolver Island
>May 21 Story Characters and Turtles on FP Permanently
>May 15 - May 23 Meat Rate Up
>May 29 - June 1 x2 Skill Up
>May 17 - 20 Issho, Mihawk, Sabo, Rayleigh and Jinbe Manuals Island
>May 20 - 23 Sakazuki, Lucci, Sengoku, Whitebeard and Marco Manuals Island
>May 23 - 26 TS Zoro, Boa Hancock, Bartolomeo, Buggy and Borsalino Manuals Island

- Coliseum - (Cavendish)
>May 03 - 22: Orlumbus (NEW) / Helmeppo (NEW) / Kin'emon / Ace / Rebecca

- Fortnights -
>May 02 - 16: Law & Monet (NEW)
>May 11 - 18 Kimono Croc / Violet & Sanji / Prison Break Mr.3
>May 16 - 30 Shirahoshi (NEW)
>May 18 - 25 Nami & Robin / Young Vivi / Kimono Jinbe
>May 25 - Jun 1 Whitebeard Pirates 1-3
>May 26 - 28 Restaurant Le Crap

- Raids -
>May 15: Fujitora *NEW* (Shanks)
>May 12 - 15 Clash of Clashes (Includes Buster Call, Boa, and Akainu)
>May 19 Aokiji (Shanks)
>May 20 Kizaru (Shanks)
>May 21 Garp (Shanks)
>May 22 Akainu (Shanks)

>(GLOBAL)
>May 10 - 14: Restaurant Le Crap
>May 09 - 16: Tom's Workers / Shandians
>May 09 - 23: WB Pirates Pt.3

Why is she so perfect?

second for [my OPTC version] > [your OPTC version]

>global gets only 3 lines in the OP
as it should be

Japan 3rd Anni trivializes the meaning of LEGEND putting an explicit price tag to them.

>discuss

Forgot to add:

EVENTS
>May Cavendish, Doflamingo, Law, SW Shanks and SW Ace Manuals Island

- Coliseum -
>Orlumbus, Kin'emon and Ace
>Byrnndi World

Sorry it's a little late at the time of this writing and Europe and SEA are too lazy to update the OP correctly before the thread dies

>globads trying to talk shit 5 hours after the post

>implying Global has anything else currently/soon to be going on that CAN be added to the OP

>wake up
>no Carrot

there is nothing to discuss
this game has been P2W for a long time, there are barely any or just no teams that can clear the hardest shit
that said it's still a pretty decent game and you don't NEED legends, but RRs for sure

Which day are you pulling?

Does this look like reddit to you? Legends after this Anni are going to be just as rare and difficult to pull as before all this started. Don't be upset because you missed out on all this free stuff when its over, because you'll have to wait a year before anything this good happens again on either version.

WELL Pica could be added

>p2w
Come back after you play Dokkan and then apologize for being retarded, globabby

Blowing my 300 gems on day one for that G4. Hope I'll also get TS Sanji in that for my Akainu and Lafitte wouldn't be bad either.
Legends I hope I get Marco, Shirahoshi, Inthawk, Fuji and Doffy

>there are games that are more p2w than this one so it doesn't count
kill yourself

What makes you think they're going to stop doing the "pls buy 300 gems to get a guaranteed top tier legend" thing? They'll start doing it every time there's a new op legend.

This game isnt P2W on any other day besides the 11 of May. But I guess rolling for RRs on FREE ($0.0) gems makes this game pay to win in your retarded perspective.

Prove to me that they'll continue the 300 gems thing with a link of some sort showing the plans for the next 2 months regarding this game.

JP shitposters must be one of the rarest sorts of faggots in the world.
Just think about it. We dedicate time to a niche gacha game. And in a smaller group dedicate time to post in this general which is like this tiny tiny little corner of the internet.
And there's a few fags who dedicate probably the most time out of any of us. Just to shitposting about JP in this thread. What a world.
>JPfags are frogs croaking in a tiny pond

why are global players this insecure? you can't post anything at all jp related because you'll get someone screeching at you" s-s-stop shitposting"!
is it because they know they're playing the lesser cared for game made for baka gaijins?

>globabs mad they didn't start early enough to get 300 free gems for the free G4
The game was shitting out gems and free EXP all before the long announced 3 anni. We told you retards this was going to be a big deal and you didnt listen, and now you're decrying the game because you missed out on all of it due to your stupidity.

>implying Jpfags ever discuss JP without shitting on global
It's like no one cares enough about JP to reply unless you add some Global bait.

I'm just going by what I've seen in other games.

They started doing the same garbage in Naruto recently, except it's a 9 step banner for the newest hyped legend and the game peaked around top5 most grossing during the event, the highest it's ever been.

There's very little reason to assume OPTC is somehow different from other gacha cashgrabs, because guaranteed legend prints ridiculous amounts of money and that's all the publisher cares about.

And you are the tadpole that responds to every croak

Haha no child. I pop in the thread once every few days out of boredom or during events. But the JP shitposters are always postin. Why do they do it?

>big mom is in the new japan title screen
shieet

>I'm just going by what I've seen in other games
So in other words you have zero proof

It might be because we actually spend time playing the game, but looking at the last thread also proves you wrong

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot!

do you have autism?

>implying it's all the same person
I'm only one of those 3

>I pop in the thread every once in a while
or in other words "I want to impress strangers on this mongolian basket weaving forum by seeming uninterested about the opinions over my favorite gacha game"
And yet you keep responding to me.

One shitposter who claimed to post hundered of shitposts said they left because JP was out shitposting them. I been looking to see what shit posts stopped happening. Haven't seen nearly as much LL is shit bait

but why do it

>wake up
>Mabel hasn't cosplayed as Carrot yet
why live

I said I pop in out of boredom did I not. Obviously if I'm here I have nothing better to do. Which begs the question; Why are these fags here, presumably 24/7?
>How would you know they are here 24/7 if you aren't
Just look at the beginning and end of each thread.

why not
it's sort of a custom by now and someone always gets worked up

Henceforth JPfags will be known as unicorns. Because they are the rarest faggots in the world.

Are you autistic?

No I took a spectrum test. Not even borderline. And I was completely honest.
Also only two of those are me/

I don't know god dammit.
Day 1 or Day2 but there's so many thing I want to farm with 2nd anni ship that I'll have to reduce the number of Pull I do.

3rd anni ship you mean and you better be sure.Anni Sugos are a once a year thing.

>2nd Kuma 4/24
>Lola 8/42
>Colo Killer 6/44

Yeah I'll just save Shanks for the skillup increase

Nope. They're bringing 2nd Anni ship back with the second mega clash of clashes.

Oh,I didn't see the news unless you mean the 3rd Anni ships change to maxed specials instead of exp

On one hand, I got really lucky with Kuma and Coby, on the other got BTFO on Enel and Killer.

Oh well

>got kinemon from my free pull
>got blenheim yesterday
>got SW luffy two days ago
I don't want to sound like a shitposter but I have literally never, not even once, gotten a real gold from free pulls on global.

This is absolutely fucking insane. The "legend islands" will actually be one island that specifically drops that legend's books, alongside other couple of RRs. Every legend will have their own island, which will hopefully also give a gem each.

>no one has a maxed Shanks yet

Where is you Max Shanks, tryhards?
With Young WB you only needed a couple of days...

Yeah it's that.

You're just lucky. Pull outside of sugo are most of the time garbage.
On global I've got no new unit, and mostly silver.
On japan I'm still waiting for my first gold.

Yep
-1 multi just to farm that shit.

>easy books for my FREE WB
>3x skillup with base boosted rate

And to add, the RR books that drop are related to the legend itself. Doffy's island drops Doffy books PLUS all the great fucking Driven characters. So chances are you get to max a couple legend teams in the way.

>Wake up
>Skill up event
>Max ambush Shanks
It's a good feeling.

WHERE is Storm Pirates?

How about maxing SW Ace, SW Franky and TS Usopp all in one go and have a Shooter team ready to roll?

I pulled loli boa yesterday. Memegami and co havent translated her yet, but I think she boosts orbs for 1.75 for 3 turns. I'm not sure though

Mind testing her? Go into a forest, get a matching orb, check damage on unit, use special, and check damage again.

It's called RNG. I got 5 golds during global anniversary

oh wait 3x skillup ends on the 15th and WB island is available from the 20th
fuck

>no proof

okay son

Hi Storm Pirates

Just tested it
It's actually 1.5 for 3 turns. Her special heals for x13 of your RCV too so I guess shes ok for Colo

shower thought: japs don't have capitalized letters

>1.5x for 3 turns
That's actually pretty damn good. One step above SW Franky, and matches TS Luffy's matching orb turns.

No one has maxed Shanks because only newfags still need Kuma and Enel, and oldfags don't need Shanks to put anything on farm status so we didn't bother farming him.

Wait until he shows up alongside a new raid.

why are autoheal sockets such a pain in the ass, I swear I always max everything else besides autoheal for every unit

But her biggest issue is that she also happens to be Boa Hancock, so you can't pair her with Raid Boa who is a staple sub for TS Luffy. Using her would require you to replace Boa with Raid Sabo, but you can't use Raid Sabo with Legend Sabo on the same team, and so now you have to use Anni Ace or Colo Apoo in Sabo's place.

It's nice to have all these options for TS Luffy but his real problem is that really small pool of named characters with Free Spirit boosts.

She's streaming WoW pvp. She'll start streaming OPTC JP in a hour.

>tfw donated 200$ to her but she went to the bathroom and didn't read it

Were you afk or something? She gave you a personal shoutout and called you her 'onii-chan' before going back to farming Eneru. Evem dedicated a 5 poster ambush shank skill up attempt to you.

what is storm pirates' twitch?

twitch dot tv/imnotreal

She streams on chaturbate.

>Ezmode

this so much

Killer is currently 5 Bind 5 Despair 1 fucking AH

>Have had WB since his release.
>Still not maxed because Bamco decided that even after 50+ books, I shouldn't have him maxed.
>The two fortnights he drops books in are a fortnight that appears maybe TWICE a year, and a fortnight that is so old the drop rates are atrocious.
T-t-t-t-thanks....

I want G4 and sajni to be revealed already it's less than 43 hours until the sugo the suspense is killing me

>muh honorable global account
the delusion is palpable

I lost most of my interest to play this game. I just log in for the daily gem now days.

same but I play japan instead

Then stop playing. Why are you playing a video game that you don't enjoy when there are hundreds that you can have fun with?

He probably realized making up arbitrary merit for playing a bad version of a japanese mobile game is not fufilling his needs in life.

What did I miss?

I have a game related question about JP. Can anyone help me please?

nudes

>5 reset in a row I get a mix of 2/3 beli and cola

I hate rng.

what's the raid on jp tomorrow?

That makes way more sense than just asking the fucking question. Who would do that?

Just finished 30 straight runs of koala, and I got two TWO T W O (2) Barto books. Can you even begin to imagine how mad I am right now?

anyone? I tried looking on reddit and in-game but I didn't find anything. Nothing about 10th of may in the OP either.

Well in my country common manners dictate you must ask if anyone can help with something before asking for help.

Just ask next time.
Also good job on not asking on this post either.

>just ask
>it doesn't get answered

It's just GUP shitposting as usual for attention. Don't reply to his faggotry.

how the fuck am I supposed to know that was you? Also you answered your own question; theres nothing happening tomorrow.

Theres nothing on the tenth of may on the OP for a reason, dumbass

Fine then. Does JP not have island bonuses for the whole day like global? Why is this? None of the island has double drop or anything displayed.

JP only has island bonuses for 12 hours a day.

its because the jap government prohibits games from incentivizing people to play during the night so the bonuses are only during jap dayhours

That is utterly insane. No one has a problem with this?