/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

They both will get their animation updates right?

Sima Yi 6* when?

Karna already has decent animations

So I just got this brown slut, does she work with any of the 4*s?

I really think he's beautiful. Not attractive or hot as one think Gil or EMIYA but beautiful.

How does "Heaven's Hole" look like?

Are you my master?

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

Gudako thinks the same.

Post cute Ayy lmao

Sumanai definitely yes Karna maybe

Fuck, I can't beat Kiara. Looks like I really need to buy most of the debuffs

hand farming

You can only choose one

When will he come back again?

What about clearing Camelot with her and a 4* team?

Dark and spooky so more or less like any vagina.

This paralyzes me with indecisiveness because of how hot they both are.

post tamamo

Cute Ayylmao.

Who /readytobedisappointedbyBBfinalart/ here

I seriously hope Lancelot is in the Seven Master Swordsmen just so we can finally get some actual hard skill rankings going for him as a point of reference. He's only ever been compared to Knights of the Round Table.

Just crit meme with Jannu

Why can't I roll her

None, both designs are shit.

You can clear Camelot with a team of 3* so sure.

GB is really hotter when there is a male counterpart. first.

>in an hour, new missions unlock
>like half will probably be immediately cleared because of the grinding you've already done
t-thanks DW

He's probably around on par with Kojiro, only he can't do Tsubame Gaeshi and he doesn't have Instinct hax so Kojiro might actually beat him.

Why should it matter?
Astolfo will win if it is written by Higashide.

I'd prefer it if he didn't show up.
Would rather have the seven swordsmen be a bunch of new character's or old characters that didn't get alot of spotlight.

Man you're retarded.

I hope never because it'll cheapen his story. He could show up in another Fate work, but not in FGO. They'll just make him forget and it'll feel like shit.

>implying it won't be stuff like "Kill OOO-Type enemies 100 times" just to prolong the event

Shirou Emiya is the most boring character ever imagined and is the poster child for boring protagonists in anime. He is even worse in the visual novel and no he isn't redeemed in heaven's feel.

>kill 80 type x with no new node

No, I want a full on Jap wank chapter

Musashi
Ushi
Raikou
Kojiro
Suzuka Gozen
Two new servants

When?

It'll have Arthur and deal with Beast VI, L or R.

kill me

I don't care about BB.

The thing is, I think people'd be mad too if they suddenly made a new node where a lot of Type-X appeared.

Don't worry about it so much, and keep in mind that while there may be "seven master swordsmen" there can be more Servants there besides that. It will probably be around ten or twelve Servants all competing to get the top seven slots.

Nitocris is for hand farming and for trivialising the Lahmu fights in Babylon.

I dunno why but Nasu seem to actively avoid the sengoku big names beside nobu, saru and tanuki

All the sengoku servants are literal who tier like chacha and nagayoshi

No, it'll have Tomoe Gozen and we'll be killing Tokugawa/Beast VIII

>kill Kiara without spending KP 10 times

Nitocris is for my cock

I'm ready for the shitposting regardless of its quality.

Tanuki was a good lad he did nothing wrong

And even Nobu isn't really used.
Toyotomi and Tokugawa are only concepts at this point.

It's probably just a case of clasic Nasu, who don't like to use the japaness heroes.

I want to see Melt dance while Tristan plays a song.

T. Tokugawa dogs

Even Tadakatsu and masanobu dislike ieyasu at the end

Maybe it's because sengoku is so overused in acg already

Tanuki did everything wrong. Nobu would probably execute him on the spot.

That's what they want you to believe.

Because they will just be "generic war general #54" with no interesting trait and boring as shit

Merlin, Solomon and Goetia (who is retooled Solomon with hair-wings that aims to cover the amputee fetish) are really aesthetically pleasing.

Because having shit like Honda "Will never get damage in battle" Tadakatsu or Sanada "Epitome of the warrior" Yukimura is not okay in Nasuverse.

Objectively beautiful in the classic bishounen way however I really dislike long hair on men . Cool sexy guys like Ozzy, Gil, Cu, Emiya... is more my type.

t. Mitsunari

Arthur was noted to be drifting like Musashi by (you). The Beast VI escaped to our world and he's assigned to take it down. So either he takes care of it in ebin, or does it in an event or an order of part 2.

At least Kenshin and Takeda are interressing.
Date can be memed.

We don't really have the other unificators yet.
I was hyped for Toyotomi with Chacha, but it was just a pillar.

I rather have Goemon than overused Sengoku garbage

Mitsunari is a shitter too.
Only Nobu was based. At least Toyotomi was close to the original purpose.

>tfw they changed what was on the final and what they told us would be on wasn't
>tfw probably gonna fail
t-thanks

News soon at least

Big tits milf Kiyomori to balance with Ushi when?

Beat mitsunari was like beating a retard with no limbs

>News soon at least
Don't we have 17 hours?

Goemon is overused sengoku garbage you retard

I find that kind of "ikemen" look more erotic too. When I say beautiful is more like "beautiful like a landscape" or like a "rose". Something you just want to stare and admire rather than fuck silly.

Would fuck silly Roman, though, even with the long hair. There's something about the gap between his older identity and his present one and his moods that appeal me. And probably would suck Merlin's dick.

>2017
>still no Sengoku Basara collab
>stilll no CRAZY Fate game made by Capcom

Servant DADUDU when?

What's this about the seven swordsman?

Big boss of Oshu when?

Left or right?

That sounds a little gay user

I think human Goetia was a more beautiful final boss. I didn't understand shit when I beat him, but his looks together and the music were enough to tell you were looking at the end of something beautiful.

[Female Tengu] Emperor Sutoku (Avenger) when?

This one

Generally I would agree, but somehow it fits Roman, Solomon, Goetia and Merlin designs and emphasizes their attractiveness. They look more ethereal and fragile wich is kind of a contrast with their might. Roman's theme song was structured like a heroine theme song. There's certain androgyny which plays off with Da Vinci fairly well. He's kind of a 'nurturing' type without any trace of 'cynical' anti-hero thing, so his looks soft as a woman without being a trap somewhat suits him.

Merlin, Solomon and Goetia look very 'out of the world/norm' thing.

35 minutes

Goetia is beautiful! I can't wait to roll him and teach what love is and the same goes to Kiara!

Why does she make that face?

Given that Shuten and Tamamo are in the game already, I'm sure they'll add Sutoku sometime in the future.

>Defeat 20x Eater TYPE X
>5/20
We'll whatever. I'll was going to QP farm anyway.

>2 days later
>15 Golden apples later
/20

Fuck this quest. Fuck this event. I'm done.

Brown girls are really the best

I feel like I'm the only one left out of a joke when I look at this.

So I just got a Galaxy S8+ and the game still almost crashed after Meltlilith's NP. DW needs to get their shit together.
Also, any good Moriarty or Merlin art that I could use as phone wallpaper that you guys could share, please?

So what happens in 30 min? Will part 1 become unavailable? Should i give up waiting for translations and fight the boss?

It was Solomon's body burning out, but Goetia gave it a supernatural angelic appearance with those wing-styled hair. It was really the end of something beautiful, he wanted you to witness his end, his fight as a human being as short his existence as a human was.

Kiara was a human who died as a demon. Goetia was a demon who died as a man.

>not being gay for 2D

I still don't know why they searched for Marvelous of all studios to make a musou game when Koei was right there

>Will part 1 become unavailable?
Why would it?