Did ford fuck up?

Did ford fuck up?

>Costs more than the Camaro SS
>Only has 5 extra horsepower than the 2 year old camaro
>0-60 at most matches the Camaro
>No lap times meaning it did worse than the Camaro
>Has down syndrome and to top it off, their stock is dropping.

Why is ford such shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

fordauthority.com/2017/03/ford-mustang-boss-302-spoils-camaro-gt4-r-debut/
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=FV0g5AL0u-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For one the corvette had bad gas, second of all I'm talking about the mustang, did you know a v6 camaro is faster than a v8 mustang?

sperg more

You are the one refusing to acknowledge the mustang

sperg more

Why you keep ignoring the mustang? Just admit they failed

Mustang will still sell cause it's an American icon. Everyone and their Grandma will own one until ice is banned.
The real driver however will get the camaro.

DELETE THIS

sperg more

Nice comeback. How do the taillights of my camaro look slow poke

>Real drivers
>Camaro

LMAO

Real drivers gives zero fucks to Vettes, Stangs and Camaros shit, they drive sneks.

back to roblox underagefag

omg lol

>Real drivers drive shitboxes like me.
>Now I feel better about being a ricer

if youre buying a camaro v8 or a mustang v8 you are already a man who is set in your ways and you will not switch brands

the only people who are unsure if they want a camaro or mustang are women and fags who will choose the v6 version that gets a better mpg

they could make a new mustang with 50 less hp and ford fags would still buy it and insult chevy cunts

and chevy could make a new camaro with drum brakes and chevy fags would still insult ford fags

>THE END

sperg more

>Horse power
Irrelevant.
What matters if crash safety, comfort, fuel economy etc etc.

>Ecoboost has more torque and is cheaper
>GT is now more expensive with a more expensive Perf Pack
Shit, I might actually just get the 4-banger with a Ford Racing tune.

>What matters if crash safety, comfort, fuel economy etc etc
Fag

>I might actually just get the 4-banger
Fag

What does Ford cock taste like?

We just had this fucking thread 3 days ago

.5 seconds slower is honestly impressive considering the difference in power. Price? not so much.

sperg more

You done being a little bitch?

Keep dreaming ford cuck

fordauthority.com/2017/03/ford-mustang-boss-302-spoils-camaro-gt4-r-debut/

reminder the new camaro is slower than an old live rear axle mustang

Why do ford cucks always change the topic? This is about the Mustang GT

The whiniest low-life trash always sperg the most.

Hello. I'm an adult who doesn't swear blind loyalty to corporations that don't give a fuck about me. I drive an Audi, and before that I drove a Mercedes. Prior to that, I drove a Toyota. I also own a Lexus. I have the Mustang GT and Camaro SS on my shortlist of cars I may buy next year. My choice won't be based on badge, because the badge doesn't do shit other than sit on the grille. If I buy either of them, I'll pick the better driver's car, and right now that seems to be the Camaro.

Usualy the one spamming sperg is sperging

You clearly have no taste

Well you keep replying, and you just used the word twice.
You should calm down baconlard.

2018 mustang gt starting 35,095
2018 camaro ss starting 37995

in what world is being 3k less more expensive?

How is it more expensive?

Base model Mustang GT is 33k, Base model Camaro SS is 37k.

see knew price difference
mustang still does what all the people that can afford these cars want which is go fast straight line for less, and are louder which muscle car fags love since its annoying

I recently made this decision. Have you sat in them both yet and actually driven them? Are you buying this for sole track purposes? (I assume not because you drive an Audi (lel)). I would compare the Camaro's cockpit to a coffin. You can take your thumb and place it on the steering wheel, and your pinky and touch the headliner with the steering wheel at a normal position in the Camaro. That is your visibility. The windows are pretty narrow. I don't like to use the "head through window" comparison because who the fuck is ever doing that unless you're roleplaying as a dog, but they definitely don't help. The rear window is explanatory, tank slit, an asian man's vision, etc. The mustang's is decent, not the greatest, but is easily the most noticeable part getting in and out of both. The lower gauge cluster (why would they ever put this so low) and vent controls on the Camaro bothered me as well. You can quickly cool down the shift knob at least. Performance wise, they felt about the same as far as I was concerned. Since I'm on Veeky Forums and clearly an expert driver though, the Camaro was shit.

Now, I picked it based on a daily driver. I wanted something comfortable and sounds mean, because I all I really do is cruise around and maybe drive as spirited as our shitty PA roads will let me. The coyote sounds much better than the LS does (this is obviously preference - but I'm stating it as a fact to stay in line with most people here). I won't ever be tracking the car, and I'd wager most normal people don't give a shit about numbers, are even aware of the performance differences, and would be hard pressed to tell you what model it even is without looking at the badge.

This chinese woodcutting board is full of incredible autism. They're both really close, you're not a pro-driver, and you likely never see the true potential of either in your hands. If stock numbers keep you up at night, better hope you pay it off quick because it's a never ending battle.

You retards are basing this off the 2017 model, the 2018 costs more

agreed, then again i bought a used 2012 gt cause when i sat in the camaro it just felt bad, dad has a gmc truck, grand dad has a silverado, mom drives an old suburban, my best friend drives a gto, and my truck is a chevy luv, but when i sat in the camaro it just didnt feel right to me and thats the only reason i picked the gt

no the 2017 was 33k and the new one is 35 you fucking idiot cunt

My question is why would you get either of these when the WRX STI exists?

b/c memes! >:(

>want a 2 door V8 car

Sti is not a 2d or a V8

Why do you keep forcing this meme?

>not wanting that GT350R exhaust note
>wanting an inferior sounding car because it's .3 seconds faster

>still won the Head 2 Head because it's sexy, unique, agile, and fun to drive
GM knows how to make fast cars, but it doesn't know how to make desirable ones

sperg more

>snek
>shitbox

Whooped

That car has a frustrated face.

no you

inside looks like a civic

WHY DID THEY MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A DODGE

>When motortrend thinks your car is so boring it still loses the war even though it won ever battle.

Because all Ford does is copy.
That's why the Explorer looks like a Range Rover and the new Lincoln Continental looks like an Audi Bentley love child.

If all people cared about in a sports car was sound, then the 5.2slow wouldn't even be on a list.

Not to mention their jaguar-knockoff lincolns lel
Even the escape copied a fucking hyundai

Wait or buy 2015 model?

Honestly everything seems to be better with the new model. Also finally modern auto and good stock exhaust.
Also like the new styling. Front was better on previous but its still good enough.

t. yurop

name a time in history when the Mustang has ever out performed the camaro....?
Camaro has always had a bigger and more powerful engine.

F. or
O. ld
R. etarded
D. ipshits

Fixed
Or
Repaired
Daily

Found
On
Rubbish
Dump

Fast
Only
Rolling
Downhill

Frequent
Overhaul
Rapid
Deterioration

Fix
Or
Replace
Daily

But hey... Know what ford did right?
At least they circled the problem.

>autism: a six-part series by user

Why would you buy the worse muscle car out of the 3? Even the dodge boat is better

What do you expect from fordcucks

Off the top of my head the 80s foxbody was always the faster car; lighter body and more power out the the 5.0 than what Chevy offered in thier 305 and 350s. however the f-bodies were the better handling car at the time and I believe in the late 80s to early 90s gm started to match the acceleration of the mustang. Maybe the mustang was better than the Camaro in the 70s but who cares/knows bc lolsmogera

The '80s, Foxes killed turd gens for years in a straight line and at one point only had 5hp less than the Corvette.

Also, '96-'97 when the Cobra got the 4V and the LS1 hadn't been released yet.

Both times the Camaro had the bigger engine, but not the more powerful one.

what years was the 5.0 putting out more power than the 350 of the year?

go ahead, i'm waiting...

i'll give you that the fox body was always lighter, but it never put down more power.

you mean when the iroc's were running 14.6's and the mustangs were running 15 flat in the quarter?

Mustang fags are so pathetic lol

You fell for the marketing. Good goy.

MFW a VW with a turbo four cylinder built by Carol Shelby shit on V8 Rustangs and Craparos around a track by more than a second.

And to stay on topic, Ford has repeatedly fucked up the Mustang.

>turbo
>A moded car beat an unmoded car! WHO KNEW!!!

Show room stock, faggot.

You have link to back your shit fag

What does that say on its quarterpanel? What does it say underneath the door on the rocker panel?

I will let you google the rest.

How am I suppose to see anything in that tiny ass pic

>mfw ford cucks mist pretend to not like the mustang instead of just admiring ford fucked up

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=FV0g5AL0u-I

>Mustang - 225hp
>Iroc Z - 220hp
>Corvette - 230hp

GG Cleetus.

Also, your 15s 1/4 mile claim is laughable. Hotrod magazine ran a high 13 in a LX notch 5spd.

By not being a tech illiterate buffoon who has never used a computer before.

Then blow up the pic you fucking nerd

>1664x936
>its tiny!!! Impossible to read hurr

youre literally retarded if you seriously cant read that

You don't know how to take a screencap but I'm the retard, ok bud

>having a meltdown on a swedish crochet forum

Are you retarded?

>still having a meltdown

You are retarded like the mmustang